Axis Bank

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jun 1, 2021

user does not have relation with bank

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
vigneshhere

May 30, 2021

user does not have relation with bank

i am the account holder of axis bank and i am facing a log-in issue with their netbanking.so i have sent mails to customer support and called customer service representattives and contacted my branch to solve the issue,but they are all not responded and they are not resolving my issue.so i am taking this seriously and i am going to file a complainst against AXIS BANK,because i have faced the same issue with SBI and they took months to solve a single issue so i am not interested in taking that much times for my complaint to get resolved.my lawyer have told me to file a complaint aginst axis bank then only they will solve this issue.i will do to ethe extend i can move and solve this issue.

May 30, 2021

user does not have relation with bank

Hi, we are open to help you. Please DM the screenshot of the error for us to assist you. Regret any inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
vigneshhere

May 29, 2021

user does not have relation with bank

i am facing a net banking log in issue and i have mailed to axis bank customer service to resolve my issue.but there are not responding to any mails till now..my account number is 921010018474092.so i am writing a compalint againmst axis bank to either solve this issue or i will file a complaing against axis bank legally.

Sep 21, 2018

Money has been charged for a service called one assist which i didnt wanted

Hi, Refer the link https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/useful-links/card-protection/card-protection-plan for information on the same. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Rahulviju

Sep 18, 2018

Money has been charged for a service called one assist which i didnt wanted

Axis bank has charged me Rs 1890 for a service called one assist which i didnt wanted .. actualy i was not clear about this service and didnt knew money was involved .. please help in refunding the money since i am a student and not working my relationship number is 5297304
nithinnk19

Jan 11, 2018

ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD

I transacted an amount of inr 399/- through bhim axis pay app vide transaction id ############ on date 07/01/2018 09.50 AM and transaction failed but account debited. I made a query against it on same day but till now it's not been resolved. The transaction was made from the account with sbi linked with the app. My query id is 1529029629.if you have any dought you can check my jio number 7012948676. which is not resolved yet plz help..

ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD

Prophet

Nov 8, 2017

Amazon Voucher fraud

Hello Axis,

As per the offer run by Axis recently anyone who registers on the mobile app or registers internet banking during this period upto September 28 will be entitled to a INR 250 voucher from Amazon which will be messaged to him within 60 days. However instead i get the biggest shock when instead of a 250 voucher i get a code to claim some Beneton goods with additional 399 for delivery payable from my side.

Now the Beneton offer was running earlier this year. It seems that you have my registration confused with the earlier offer because as per my registration I AM ENTITLED to the Amazon voucher and NOT the Beneton prize since i registered during when the Amazon offer was active and didn't even have an account with Axis earlier this year

Therefore kindly do the needful and send the same to me urgently. Otherwise i will have to take steps to terminate my account.

Amazon Voucher fraud

Deepak cp

Feb 24, 2017

Current account charges

Myself a middle class man working in low salary. One day a lady come to my office told me she is working there in Axis bank Kunnamkulam branch and a usual talk with me then after few months she again visited our branch told me some help need to achieve her targets. So she wanted me to open a current account there I didn't know what is the purpose of current account. She gave me an information never worried I will manage your account. I told her I will never give you huge amount like 10000/- minimum balance of current account. She told only give my details she will manage my account then hand over the details. She never give me my ATM card and passbook then few days later I received a sms showing she using my current account then I warn her not use my account. She agree with that then after 2 month I received sms like -785 I realized why the lady give me problems. I call her and told please close my current account. She never listen my voice now in a days bank send me card in monthly basis. Account statement saying huge charges put in my account like - 4741.30
Some one tell me how to close my account without charges otherwise Axis bank Kunnamkulam branch charges looting me..
keerthana1011

Jan 17, 2017

poor service

i forgot my customer id and i called toll free.. no response... and other issue is im trying to register for netsecure but i cnt... sio then i cnt able to make any transfer.. what f*** service is this...! pls give a solution... i was trying more than a month
alok.aditiya

Dec 15, 2016

Dear Sir, My Name is Alok Kumar, My Account Number is 912010063231420, please forget my customer id on my email id [email protected]
Ashok Kumar Tanwar

Dec 1, 2016

update mob no

My account no is 1470100420723 with pataudi branch. Pl update my mob no 7838405922 insteed of 9086070728.
Email id - ashoksachin22[email protected]
fakhruddin jawadwala

Jul 13, 2015

cheque deposit

my account number is 912010068035340 with axis bank mumbai byculla branch
on 2nd july i had deposited two cheques of 20,000 each (drawee S.B.I Bank) at byculla branch mumbai by personally going there.Its now 10 days but there is no notification from axis bank whether the cheques are credited to my account or not or what happen to my cheques though every month 15 rupees are detucted from my account for the sms service
also the sms service is very poor and most of the time they say its not working having problem atleast have courtesy to remind customer that they had received the cheque for clearance as other bank do
with other bank once cheque is deposited within 4 working days money comes into my account but with axis bank it always takes long sometimes a week
please help
vandanach

Mar 2, 2015

forgot my customer id

Kindly tell me my customer id.pls pls pls my account no is 913010040985758.pls pls help me
Komala shree

Jul 2, 2014

I need to know my customer ID

I forgot my Customer ID-
My Account number -911010030464021
salunkhenavanth

Jul 15, 2013

about my account information

GOOD MORNING SIR,
THIS IS NAVNATH SALUNKHE .
I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT "MIDC" FOR TRICOM INFOECH SOLUTION LIMITED FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2012
I HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE FOR ONLY ONE MONTH.AND I HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT TEHRE WITH OUR BANK
BUT THE COMPANY HAVE NOT YET PROVIDED ME WITH PASSBOOK OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNT DETAIL REGARDING MY ACCOUNT. BUT I RECEIVDE BANK STATEMENT IN MY EMAIL TO YOUR BANK.
SO I REQUEST U TO PROVIDE ME INFORMATION REGARDING MY ACCOUNT AND WHAT PROSIGER TO GET THE FUTHER DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT
MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 9920127151
OR YOU CAN MAIL ME AT THIS EMAIL [email protected]
KINDLY DO THE REQUIRE STEP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKING YOU
YOUR SINCERLY

Nov 1, 2012

i forget my a/c no
my name is ajit ankush gore
ahmedabad branch

Oct 30, 2012

I for got my customer ID of AXIS Bank My A/c Number: 912010036027977

Oct 30, 2012

I forget my customer id My A/C no 912010036027977

Oct 29, 2012

Forgot customer ID

I forgot my costomber ID of axis bank for login inconnect
Net banking my A/C Number : 911010050504132

May 12, 2012

Forgot customer ID

is there any solutions?? can i get it in my mobile..?

Apr 24, 2012

I have lost my ATM

Date is in correct...

Correct date is : 21/04/2012...

Mar 22, 2012