Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Reply:1900 debited from account but no cash received

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
tanujkamath

1900 debited from account but no cash received

I have lodged several complaints for refund however so far no resolution sought. I started receiving calls from axis toll free no asking for my card details (front and back). Rahul Tripathi made several calls to me insisting that I should share the back details of my card and that it is mandatory for me to get refund. I realized that he's a fraud and have blocked my card. Requesting axis bank to initiate refund of my money urgently.

I will close my account with Axis due to poor service and delay in rendering resolution.

1900 debited from account but no cash received

1900 Amount debited but cash not received

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We have a robust reconciliation process and the debited amount is normally automatically credited back in 2 business days. If the amount is not credited in 2 business days, request you to refer to the link https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Tanuj Kamath

Jan 20, 2019

1900 Amount debited but cash not received

Axis bank ATM being far from my home I went to corporation ATM and raised to a request to withdraw 1900 which failed but the amount got deducted due to your technical error. I am really surprised and disappointed, did not expect to get fooled. At second try I tried withdrawing 1500 which was successful. I called up axis support for help and reversal of 1900 but so far I have not got my money back. Please help me get my money credited immediately

Sandeep Kr. Sahu

Jan 12, 2019

Stop google service charges from axis bank account.

Sir my axis bank account no. Is 916010013799657. From this account rs 1 charge again and again . Sir stop this charge . I don't want any google service. Please stop my charges.

Nov 28, 2018

UN FAIR CHARGES DEBITED BY AXIS BANK

Hi, we request you to visit the following link to get clarification on charges levied: https://bit.ly/2o02YoS. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Arif I. Tamboli

Nov 26, 2018

UN FAIR CHARGES DEBITED BY AXIS BANK

Name Of The Bank-Axis Bank, Type of A/c-saving ac, A/c No.-914010014977410,
I already having saving account in AXIS bank in Goregaon east branch last five years from 01. MAY 2014.

Continue my account had debited every month unfair consolidated charges from march -18 to june -18 see below date vice detailed debited charges as per our bank statement.

DATE UN FAIR CHGS
12.05.18 900.85
16.06.18 117.00
16.06.18 650.00
TOTAL 2,174.87

That above problem I had personally discussed & request on telephone to Axis bank relationship manager Mrs. Ankita Madam on cont. no.- 8066058100.
She can't help me & not response again on phone.

I request you, Please you personally interfere & help me to get my unfair debited amount re credit in my Account ...

My contact no.- 9702127063 / 7977898897

NCH Complaint Number: 816881

TILL DATE MY PROBLEM IS PENDING....

Arif Ilahi Tamboli.

Oct 29, 2018

Illicit, unethical practices of Axis bank, Mumbai with respect to Aadhar

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We are here to help! Pls DM us your contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
singla_sou1

Oct 27, 2018

Illicit, unethical practices of Axis bank, Mumbai with respect to Aadhar

Since two months, am trying to create Aadhar card for my 1 year old daughter.

My last 11 attempts of creating Aadhar at this Axis branch in heart of Mumbai city went unsuccessful this way:
1) I visited the above mentioned Axis branch at 9:30 AM where I got to know that you need to form the queue at 6 AM in the morning since only first 25 people are allowed.

2) I visited the branch at 6:30 AM where there are only 15 -16 people above me but when branch opened ta 9:30 , have been told today only first 15 people will be considered.

Question: how can bank change the number of persons to accommodate for Aadhar on daily basis based on their convenience?

3) My 4-5 visits went unsuccessful since many times only 10 & even less than 10 people are allowed to create aadhar at the branch.
4) My eighth visit at the branch was at sharp 6 Am where my name was registered with the bank security guard & I was among the top 4 persons. Again after waiting for three+ hours I have been informed the lady who works on aadhar system had not came today hence no aadhar work will be carried out today.
On the top of it when I along with other people came inside to meet branch manager with the below two questions, he not only refused to meet but did not allow us to even stand inside the branch.
When all people refused to budge & waited in the scorching heat outside, after an hour of wait , branch head finally came not to address the queries but to abuse & make fun of people.
** I have all the video recordings which certify my each & every word here , being 7 time unsuccessful I thought of doing the recordings this time.
Question: If one employee is not available, will it be fair to shut down the whole machinery, why there was no backup being planned?
Question: Why the registration is being done & people are forced to wait for 3+ hrs if employee was on leave?
5) During my ninth visit again after three hours of wait with my one year old daughter, have been told aadhar system is down, hence asked to leave. This time I lost my patience & met the manager who finally agreed to provide me Saturday slot , little I did know it was a ploy to further harass me.

6) During my tenth visit, I visited the branch as told by manager on Saturday afternoon but to my shock again have been told system is down so my request could not be processed.
I tried to meet Manager who had given me the slot but he was not there so I left my number to second officer & left again with my year old daughter & my father.

7) Now after few days I got a call from the manager & have been told to visit the branch today.
Before leaving as well, I called up the manager (have the call recording as well) where I confirmed if the system is working or not & on his yes, I left from my home which is 10 km away from the Axis branch.
When I visited the branch, again being told that system is down since morning.
I tried to reach manager who is not there, have been informed just 30 mins before that system is working, how can it be true?

If aadhar is everyone right, why this right has been taken away from my year old daughter?

Aug 20, 2018

Axis bank ltd

Hi, we are here to help! Request you to share the screenshot of error faced by you so that we may check and assist further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Vidya lohar

Aug 18, 2018

Axis bank ltd

Last 2 week I m following to bank manager of badlapur
Branch Mr Ashok for update my mobile no .I m stay in dubai now .I have given all documents to him .but he not doing anything.I unable to do Internet banking and mobile banking app because of number nt update correctly in account.
Vidya lohar
Cust 841143702
Branch-badlapur
krishpk

Jul 6, 2018

does not received virtual Debit card no of ASAP account

sir i have set pin of my virtual debit card during process of opening ASAP account but i does not received full details of my virtual debit card, so please help how to get details of my debit card

Jun 22, 2018

AXIS Bank misguided, cheated and Harassed me.

Hi, We are here to help ! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Regards, Team Axis Bank

Jun 22, 2018

Reply : Non-intimation of conversion of salary account to saving account and deduction of charges for the same

Hi Mudit Kumar Mehta, sorry for the inconvenience. Here's a link that will quickly help you with answers on most of the queries regarding our products and services : www.axisbank.com/support We are here to help ! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
KumarAnupam27

Jun 21, 2018

AXIS Bank misguided, cheated and Harassed me.

AXIS bank misguided me, Cheated me , Harassed me and won't help at any point of time.
Writing this so that no one else get trapped by AXIS Bank.
I have all the proof in emails as hard copy (for all the misguidance by Sales manager and Regional manager) and I have shown from lower level to higher level but instead of helping me they misguided ,harassed and cheated me.
I have reached to Sales manager, Regional Manager, AVP, Nodal officer, Principal nodal officer through emails , call and lots of emails. They treat you very badly and won't reply to your calls and emails.
1.Sales Manager of Axis Bank, Goregoan Branch given the confirmation in Email that I will be eligible for PMAY yojnna with all the data that I have provided and so I transferred my home loan from XYZ Bank to Axis Bank.The interest rate was same near about in both the Bank.
2. After that the transfer process starts they took me lots of money in the name of PMAY yojna, Processing fees , 0.2 percent of loan amount, two many cheques.... Login was done in November 2017 and Disbursement was done in January 2018.
2. After 8 months when I checked with customer care then I was shocked and come to know that my home loan has not even linked to PMAY yojna.
3. When I talked with Sales Manager again then he said Axis Bank has stopped giving PMAY yojna benefit for balance transfer cases without any documents or proofs.
4. I then took my concerns to Regional manager (Goregoan Branch) and stated the whole story, she asked for 2-3 days .
After that she never picked my phone nor replied to any of the emails.
5. After few days I got a call from Sales Manager that NSB has rejected my case.
When I asked for reason then he said do whatever you want.
6. I then took my concern to AVP of Axis Bank Goregoan Branch and then I was more shocked when I come to know that all my documents are there in the AXIS Bank goregoan branch itself and there was a huge mistakes from there end as they has not completed even the basic formalities of PMAY yojna.
7. AVP has promised me that he will helped me as far as possible as there is a mistake from there end.
8. Now what he said they will reapply again and during that process now they are saying I am not eligible for PMAY yojna as one of the criteria has not met after 8 months.
9. I then dropped an email to Nodal office , Principal nodal officer but no reply.
10. Then I went to worli branch to meet the nodal officer , they are not allowing me to meet.After lots of request one of the nodal officer met and again she promised to helped me as far as possible as there is a mistake from there end.
11. After 15 days I got an email that we are sorry as you are not eligible we can not do anything.
Mudit Kumar Mehta

Jun 20, 2018

Non-intimation of conversion of salary account to saving account and dedution of charges for the same

Account holder name - Mudit Kumar Mehta
Account Number - 914010026502000
IFS Code - UTIB0001702

They converted my salary account into saving account and they had not communicated the same to me. Further, they deducted Rs. 590 as charges for not maintaining the minimum balance in the account, it was my Zero balance salary account, so how they can deduct charges for the same.

Jun 15, 2018

Official Account Creation

We want to create an official account of Axis Bank on portal.
We will use this account to read complaints about bank and reply on behalf of Axis Bank.
Let us know the process for the same.
Ashish kumar tiwari

May 14, 2018

For biomatric related

Today mrng i was visit axis bank near 8th mile Bangalore for biomatric of asap account then there told that ur biomatric done but still my account is not working n no transaction is working so zz response my complaint emidiatly
My account no-918010037105526(ashish kumar tiwari)
hankare.consult

Mar 12, 2018

Fraud doing by bank

Hello Sir / Madam,

I am Mahesh Hankare. I had a salary account in Axis bank (Account No. - 915010063587876).

I left my Company 2 years before and shifted to Germany. Currently, I noticed that, after 2 year my salary account is converted into savings account and debited monthly Rs. 500 (For less balance) without giving me any proper information. Currently I have negative Balance. I do check with the support services they are stating that we have the rules to convert without the information of the customers.

I was really fed up when seeing the negative balance in my account.

This is not the rules/ terms and conditions to cheat the customers to make money.

I read the RBI rules and regulations.

RBI says without the proper intimations is not fair for the banks to make negative charges. They have the right to cut the Service if there is No Balance in account.

Bank Details:

Branch - UTI BANK BANDRA

Branch Code - 028

Branch Add - Mangal Mahal Turner Road, Bandra West

Mahesh Hankare
aegis22

Feb 25, 2018

Demat account closure

I wanted to close my axis bank demat account and for this i visited 3 times to banks branch and given the duly signed closure form of nsdl. Its been more than 1 month till date they did not close my demat account. i am harrassed of the same.kindly do needful.
my details.
Pawan das
DP Act. no. ################
mob no.8424058452
ashokraju

Dec 14, 2017

fraud transaction

given card Forex ,but cheating on false transaction in abroad via pampered statements
loaded one amount ,swindled 25 percent of it
customer fooling axis bank,Forex ?be aware ???
Gajanan Thakur

Oct 14, 2017

Amount is deducted from Atm but Not refund into the account

Hello sir I have an Account in your Axis Bank account No. and I am withdraw the cash from the punjab National bank Atm rs.5000 But I didn't get the Amount but in my Account amount is deducted and I am attaching the massage
So Dear Team Kindly Do the needful please refund my Amount as soon as possible

Amount is deducted from Atm but Not refund into the account

Yadu Verma

Aug 23, 2017

Fraudulent transactions from my Axis Bank Account

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Yadu Verma. I am writing this complaint regarding two unauthorized transactions being done from my AXIS bank account on 21st August, 2017 at 8:57 p.m. This incident came into my notice through notification about debit summary in sms as well as email.

These transaction were done without my consent and without having sent the OTP from the bank.

First transaction was made for amount Rs. 50, having debit details as "Info: PUR/GOOGLE *SERVICES/g.co/helppay/GOOGLE *SERVICES". However, the second transaction was made for amount Rs.9900 with transaction summary as "Info: PUR/GOOGLE *Ashok Thadani/g.co/helppay/GOOGLE *Ashok Thadani.

I request you to kindly look into the issue as this as caused monetary loss for me.
I am looking forward to receiving a positive and quick support for your side.

Your's Sincerely,
Yadu Verma
Contact: 7506270706
jayesh maniya

Aug 19, 2017

Net banking transaction password

We have provided an application for the net banking password for one year but we do not have any work
ashishjjain19

Jul 25, 2017

delay of RTGS due to which i have incurred heavy losses

To the headquarters of Axis bank
My self Pawan saraf from K.M assoicate contact no is , I have a daily heavy transition through RTGS in AXIS bank ( borivali east branch). from past 6 months i have been complaining to the bank manager for my RTGS transaction which is always been delayed due to which i have to face problem with my customers. and even i incurred heavy losses many a times, Every morning i have to go with same story and still there is no action from the manager side. i try calling hiim again and again he is always busy on the phone, i try talking to employee they are saying call after 10min, but these 10min are never ending,
a very bad all services is been provided to me. there is no customer support no CRM
Neither you have been asking to stop the operation and nor you been correcting the situation, this has been heavy financial losses and damage to business reputation, please suggest who shall be responsible and will bank reimburse my losses?
please take a strict action.

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...