Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Ashish kumar tiwari

May 14, 2018

For biomatric related

Today mrng i was visit axis bank near 8th mile Bangalore for biomatric of asap account then there told that ur biomatric done but still my account is not working n no transaction is working so zz response my complaint emidiatly
My account no-918010037105526(ashish kumar tiwari)
hankare.consult

Mar 12, 2018

Fraud doing by bank

Hello Sir / Madam,

I am Mahesh Hankare. I had a salary account in Axis bank (Account No. - 915010063587876).

I left my Company 2 years before and shifted to Germany. Currently, I noticed that, after 2 year my salary account is converted into savings account and debited monthly Rs. 500 (For less balance) without giving me any proper information. Currently I have negative Balance. I do check with the support services they are stating that we have the rules to convert without the information of the customers.

I was really fed up when seeing the negative balance in my account.

This is not the rules/ terms and conditions to cheat the customers to make money.

I read the RBI rules and regulations.

RBI says without the proper intimations is not fair for the banks to make negative charges. They have the right to cut the Service if there is No Balance in account.

Bank Details:

Branch - UTI BANK BANDRA

Branch Code - 028

Branch Add - Mangal Mahal Turner Road, Bandra West

Mahesh Hankare
aegis22

Feb 25, 2018

Demat account closure

I wanted to close my axis bank demat account and for this i visited 3 times to banks branch and given the duly signed closure form of nsdl. Its been more than 1 month till date they did not close my demat account. i am harrassed of the same.kindly do needful.
my details.
Pawan das
DP Act. no. ################
mob no.8424058452
ashokraju

Dec 14, 2017

fraud transaction

given card Forex ,but cheating on false transaction in abroad via pampered statements
loaded one amount ,swindled 25 percent of it
customer fooling axis bank,Forex ?be aware ???
Gajanan Thakur

Oct 14, 2017

Amount is deducted from Atm but Not refund into the account

Hello sir I have an Account in your Axis Bank account No. and I am withdraw the cash from the punjab National bank Atm rs.5000 But I didn't get the Amount but in my Account amount is deducted and I am attaching the massage
So Dear Team Kindly Do the needful please refund my Amount as soon as possible

Amount is deducted from Atm but Not refund into the account

Yadu Verma

Aug 23, 2017

Fraudulent transactions from my Axis Bank Account

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Yadu Verma. I am writing this complaint regarding two unauthorized transactions being done from my AXIS bank account on 21st August, 2017 at 8:57 p.m. This incident came into my notice through notification about debit summary in sms as well as email.

These transaction were done without my consent and without having sent the OTP from the bank.

First transaction was made for amount Rs. 50, having debit details as "Info: PUR/GOOGLE *SERVICES/g.co/helppay/GOOGLE *SERVICES". However, the second transaction was made for amount Rs.9900 with transaction summary as "Info: PUR/GOOGLE *Ashok Thadani/g.co/helppay/GOOGLE *Ashok Thadani.

I request you to kindly look into the issue as this as caused monetary loss for me.
I am looking forward to receiving a positive and quick support for your side.

Your's Sincerely,
Yadu Verma
Contact: 7506270706
jayesh maniya

Aug 19, 2017

Net banking transaction password

We have provided an application for the net banking password for one year but we do not have any work
ashishjjain19

Jul 25, 2017

delay of RTGS due to which i have incurred heavy losses

To the headquarters of Axis bank
My self Pawan saraf from K.M assoicate contact no is , I have a daily heavy transition through RTGS in AXIS bank ( borivali east branch). from past 6 months i have been complaining to the bank manager for my RTGS transaction which is always been delayed due to which i have to face problem with my customers. and even i incurred heavy losses many a times, Every morning i have to go with same story and still there is no action from the manager side. i try calling hiim again and again he is always busy on the phone, i try talking to employee they are saying call after 10min, but these 10min are never ending,
a very bad all services is been provided to me. there is no customer support no CRM
Neither you have been asking to stop the operation and nor you been correcting the situation, this has been heavy financial losses and damage to business reputation, please suggest who shall be responsible and will bank reimburse my losses?
please take a strict action.
Rakesh Shetty

Jul 13, 2017

Money kept on hold- Unauthorized transaction

Myself Rakesh Gangashetty from Ghatkopar Mumbai.
My wife Mina Gangashetty has an account in Axis Bank.
On 16th & 21st April 2017 two unauthorized transactions happened by irctc Delhi(unknown to us) for which amt of 26010rs was withdrawn from the account.
On 22nd April we logged police complaint & also complaint to Axis Bank customer care( attached is documents).
28th April amt was refunded back but was kept on hold.
After contacting axis bank customer care they said that we are inspecting the case & within 21 working days the amt will be credited back to account.
Till today the amt is not credited & on contacting only answer is that we are working on it shortly amt will be credited. Now I am left helpless as neither the branch officer nor customer care is helping us to get amt back.
Requesting your help & support to followup this case strongly to get our amt back as I don't see why they are delaying to credit the amt back & how come unauthorized transactions can take place when the debit card is never been used for any transactions or shared the details to anyone. Also today 6 unauthorized transactions took place ,but it it was unsuccessful as card is blocked.
Kindly confirm & call back on 9860019445.
Rakesh & Mina Gangashetty

Money kept on hold- Unauthorized transaction Money kept on hold- Unauthorized transaction

krishna jaiswar

Apr 15, 2017

Fraud representative

Axis Bank khar west branch
Add : maruti smriti plot no 326 main linking road khar west Mumbai 400052

The branch has send the 2 staff of his bank to open my current account and promising to open my account in 3-4 working day but tody 10 days has gone and my account is still not open n I have given the check of 26000 k amount which I don't know what happen plz help me urgently
Staff Name 1.Mohmmad Shaqib
2.Nitesh kumar

My contract : 8652783898

Apr 14, 2017

ATM Fraud transaction

I am using Union bank ATM. somebody withdraw cash 14000/- from my account when ATM was with me and i was traveling.

when i got massage, i have been registered complaint to branch office branch manager has given ,me the information that money has been withdrawal by axis bank ATM. Then i am daily follow up with bank manager for CCTV footage but still not received CCTV footage for same ATM.

Kindly look into this arrange to reverse the amount in my account ASAP.

i have been following up with branch manager of Prabhadevi mumbai branch on daily basis but there is no reply from anyone.

Account No. 319002010536433

Mobile no. 9594146873

Apr 5, 2017

ATM Fraud transaction

when i got massage, i have been registered complaint to branch office branch manager has given ,me the information that money has been withdrawal by axis bank ATM. then i got below details from which ATM money has withdrawal then i am daily follow up with bank manager for CCTV footage but still not received CCTV footage for same ATM.

Kindly look into this arrange to reverse the amount in my account ASAP.

i have been following up with branch manager of Prabhadevi branch on daily basis but there is no reply from anyone.

Account No. 319002010536433

Mobile no. 9594146873

Sushil Sanas

Feb 1, 2017

Pathetic customer service

My name is Sushil Sanas. I am the customer of Axis bank, Mumbai. My a/c number is 913010004029621. I called the customer service team on 31st Jan 2016 by 9am to register email address for e-statement and the advisor took the request and gave me the request id that is 28494736. I've been told that it will be done within 24 hours. On 1st Feb I tried to get the e statement but couldn't get it. Even after 1 working day (TAT) i got the same error that you are not registered for it. So I called customer service team again for the status and had conversation with world's most unhelpful advisor ms. Sana and floor supervisor mr. Ratnakar. They told me that your request is not processed if you have the urgency you can visit our branch and get it sorted out. Tell me what type of customer service it is. I have confirmation texts on 31st saying they are processing my request and on 1st they are saying they are not. Despite concerning my urgency they treated me like a fool. I am attaching the snapshot of confirmation texts they sent to me.
Please look into this. Pathetic customer service from Axis bank.
Sushil S Sanas

Pathetic customer service

Sushil Sanas

Feb 1, 2017

Useless customer service

Please look into this. Pathetic customer service from Axis bank.
Sushil S Sanas

Useless customer service

sameer682

Jan 29, 2017

Amount debitted but transaction failed

Axis Bank Account no. 004100100491723 debitted with failed transaction twice both transaction failed.

14-01-2017 INB/466412581/PAYU.IN/

2270.00

Kindly refund at the earliest.

Amount debitted but transaction failed

Yadnesh.Sarode

Jan 10, 2017

Money not credited back to my account

I have made payment to AVON cosmetics online on the date : 17-Nov-2016 (Transaction ID 03700325354, Your a/c 664692 is debited INR 4111.00 on 17-11-2016 23:48:54 A/c Bal is INR 745.74 Info: PUR/AVON BEAUTY PRODUCTS I/GURGAON/AVON BEAUTY PRODUCTS I/Seq No 089378)

I even got confirmation message from merchant that the payment is successful.
Later on next month I got an intimation from merchant that the payment was not successful and I have to pay the amount again.
As the transaction was not successful so the amount was reversed back to my account but I was not aware of it as I did not get any notifications, nor from merchant neither from Bank.

Below is the confirmation email from Avon:-
(As per the trail mail the BFA tried making online transaction however the money got deducted and due to system error it still shows that the money was credited back from avon However as per the bank status inspite of failed transaction the money was never reverted .

Kindly please look into the case once and revert .

Thanking You,

Prashita Das
___________________________

Entry for Rs.4111 has been reversed by our side as per bank instructions.

BFA has to contact her respective bank regarding this.

Avon Corporate Logo

Puneet Bajaj
Executive - Credit Control
[email protected] )

When I contacted my bank (Axis Bank) they informed me that the money is with the bank and it will be moved to my account within 10 days(Confirmed by the customer support agent) but now it is more than 50 days and the money is still lying with the bank and they are not ready to give me back.

Below is the email from Axis Bank Nodal Officer:-
(Dear Mr. Sarode,

This is with reference to your email addressed to Nodal Officer's desk regarding your debit card account.
Basis our dispute investigation (dispute id: 1611-030131), we have initiated the chargeback for the said disputed transactions. We observe that merchant has successfully claimed the transaction. Hence, we request you to coordinate with merchant regarding the payment of this transaction. We also request you to share us the merchant’s communication where he has confirm for the refund of amount and further he will never claim in future.
However, we have given temporary credit of Rs. 4111/- to your account on December 13, 2016.
In case you have any other queries you can visit us at www.axisbank.com/support or call us (toll free) on 1800-209-5577, 1800-103-5577.

Assuring the best of services,

Smita Palve
Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank Ltd,
NPC1, 5th Floor, "Gigaplex",
Plot No I.T.5, MIDC,
Airoli Knowledge Park,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai-40070)

The bank is behaving very rude and inappropriate with me for my hard earned money and this is causing me mental harassment.

Today on 10-Jan-2017 around 12-Noon I got a call from Nodal Officer of Axis Bank stating that the money will be processed but it will take around 120 days to get it credited back to my bank account.

Bank is earning interest on my money.

I believe that this is a fraudulent activity done by this fraud bank.

Yadnesh Sarode.
8898678910 / 9987011233

Money not credited back to my account Money not credited back to my account Money not credited back to my account Money not credited back to my account

nithinnayak

Jan 5, 2017

Phishing call

Dear Axis bank team

I have received a phishing call from +91 7827510542 by someone who claims that she is calling from Axis bank, VISA card division, Mumbai branch.

That person asked from me my card no and validity time saying they will credit me the amount to my account where as i dont even hold the Axis bank account. Thought of raising the complaint so that they wont fool other people.

Hope action will be taken on them.
rsaxena3011

Dec 30, 2016

Delay in Account Opening

I have Submitted all the required documents and deposit (10,000) for opening a saving account on 28-Nov-2016, and its not opened yet. I have contacted branch several time they keep telling me that it will be open in 2-3 days.
On 23rd December I registered a complaint to Axis Bank, i got a mail saying "I have initiated a request with the reference number 27369838. Please allow us 02 working days to get back to your with an update." Now its been 6 working days, i have neither receive a mail regarding complaint nor i got my Account Open.

Ratnesh Saxena

Dec 23, 2016

Delay in Account Opening

I have Submitted all required documents and deposit (10,000) for opening a saving account on 28-Nov-2016, and it not opened yet. I have contacted branch several time they keep telling me that it will be open in 2-3 days. Now its 25 Days, What am i supposed to do?!

ravikumarbokka

Dec 19, 2016

Personal Loan rate of interest

When i applied loan that time executive told me rate of interest is below 20% as I am an account holder of axis bank but when they are going to dis-bus the loan, executive saying me your rate of interest is 24%. So I asked executive to cancel my loan process, but next day amount is credited to my account without my acceptance. I approached bank, said how can you credit loan amount without my acceptance, they suggesting me to use for 1 month then repay additional 6k along with 2 lakhs loan amount. And I received the dis-bus amout of Rs. 1,94,053/-

It will be an unfair rate of interest, which is not acceptable. Now I cannot continue with axis bank. I hope you will understand my concern and do the needful...

And I request government, to streamline line rate of interest in all the banks as best standard practice. So that common people will not suffer with high rate of interest. And Banks will not try to cheat people.
Kirthika Thevar

Dec 11, 2016

Recharge not successful but money deducted from account

I recharged my Airtel number using Axis mobile app. The money got deducted from my account but the recharge is not successful. Kindly refund recharge amount 200 rupees to my account
ejaz.sk

Nov 16, 2016

pathetic service

First mail:

I just call your IVR and unfortunately after so many attempts you were unable to connect me to one of our representative.

First train your CSE about etiquette on calls with customers.

Main reason for calling is my ATM card is blocked and I just want to unblock the same.

Do the needful ASAP, hoping for a positive response from seniors, if you are unable to deliver than its curtains down to Axis Bank.

Shaikh Aizaz.
#9209206461

Second Mail:

Reminder

Can I Expect Any Response.
This Is High Time.

I Am Not Interested To Visit Your Branch Please Unblock My Card On Immediate Basis.

Shaikh Aizaz
#9209206461.

Third Mail:

This is heights of pathetic service.
can i expect at least a auto generated acknowledgement mail from company, do you treat your customer's like this...

Shaikh Aizaz.
#9209206461
PravSharma30

Sep 27, 2016

Incorrect Credit Card Due

I have written, contacted and visited Axis Bank so many times over the last 3 years with reference to a Credit Card they had issued to me in Mumbai in 2016. The executive gave the card basis my salary and confirmed a limit of INR 4 lakhs with no annual subscription. When I received the card, the limit was just 15000, post which I declined the card and submitted the same at Andheri West Axis Bank branch after cutting the card diagonally.

I returned back to Delhi later that year and ever since have been received emails with dues of 6000-7000. When I contacted the bank, they asked for card number which I never had. I kept on emailing Axis Bank and even gave them my local number to assist and close this. No one has provided any card info but keep on asking for payment. Today I received threatening and abusive call from an Axis Bank executive (number 022 67850848) asking to pay or face dire consequence. This is enough as I had provided the number to close the case and assist, but Axis bank is now threatening me when I cannot pay without the card number. This 6k reflects on my CIBIL and I wish to pursue legal actions now.

My contact number is +91 9811810103
neetikachauhan

Jun 28, 2016

Send me double month payment and not give reversal amount

I m neetu.my credit card last digit num 3836.i had taken credit card loan. my may 2016 bill amount is 7997.68 and i have got around 2000 rupesd reversal amount in may month.then my bill amount is 5698.73 i also pay it.and i change my billing cycle date.
But my june 2016 bill amount is 17666.7 i called customer care and give request adjust bill my request num 23228624 then the status is my bill amount is 9735.7  but i have not any previous balance and i always pay my bill on the time.then why i will pay extra amount.
I think my reversal amount not adjusted may or june month pls adjust my bill and give me reply then i pay my bill.
I called many time on axis bank customer care num but they are not reply me and cut my phone.ans me soon
sameerilyaskhan

Mar 16, 2016

Cash Bank against in Purchase of Mobile

Dear Sir /Madam,

In very serious note please note that i have purchased a mobile (Lenovo Vibe p1) in my name of Brother (Amir Khan) on 7th December 2015 by Flipkart.com by my Axis Bank Credit Card (last 4 digit Number. 0225) were 10% cash back offer was going on Flipkart side.

Till date i haven't received the cash back even i have complained thrice time but axis bank agent has failed to help me out

This problem is going from last one month and still its in follow stage , I am awaiting for prompt response and solution to this

Best Regards,