Axis Bank

Hello

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
of Cash Reward from UK.
Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on [email protected]
so as to enable them ascertain
if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification

Sep 16, 2012

worst and confusive service

my dad is out of town and he by mistakely blocked d card by speaking to customer service, as he is little lower in english, he did'nt understood the words of customer assistance, he is out of town and the card is in my name, he wants urgent cash, so i went to reactivate the card with a application,

the bank worker said to unblock from the customer assistance in GHATKOPAR EAST branch of Axis Bank.
i talked to customer assistance he said to unblock from the nearest branch.
i went back to the branch so the bank was closed as it was a saturday..............
the worst service given as well as no respect to held the customers as well as wrong informations also given..........
the person who is in emergency needing the cash urgent
and secondly as it is a rewards points a/c, i did'nt event got my check book......
and no internet fund transfer tab is availed
so this is not the way to judge as they r sitting to assist us.......
this way they are assisting..................

Sep 13, 2012

FAILURE TO DELIVER COMMINTMENT

DAY THE MISTAKE HAPPENED
My school opened a salary account for all teachers with Axis Bank on 28th August received a welcome SMS from AXIS

Summary of the Issue
Welcome Kit was dispatched on 29th August through Sigma Couriers however did not receive it till the 13th September, received salary credit SMS on 7th September and spoke to Bank Manager with only commitments and no results

I am not getting any help from the as they keep promising you will receive the Welcome Kit in 24 Hours with no resluts

AXIS Bank - Very Poor Customer Management

My Account # 44508721

Surbhi Khanna

Jul 6, 2012

Refund MHADA Lottery 2012

For Mhada Lottery Following application were submitted.
0000365429, 3000363283, 3000364560, 5000364333, 6000364790, 8000364973

Three out of six ECS refunds received. Three more ECS refunds are awaited.

Contacted Mhada enquirey : MHADA Asked me to contact Axis bank where application was submitted.
Contacted Axis Bank Pimpri Office : Bank asked me to write to customer care.
Mailed to Axis customer care : It has asked me to sepak to customer care online and speak to MHADA.
Spoken to customer care online support Asked to contact Again to Mhada Office.

So it seems going in loop and till date no refund received.

Feel free to connect me on 9423222985

Rajaram Sonawane

May 24, 2012

False Information

This complaint is in reference to AXIS Bank Branch.

Approximately 3 weeks a go I had visited the Bank in order to open a new account. I am self employed International Telecom Consultant and I get my fees from International bank. With a view of saving money on Inward Remittance I finally decided to set up new account to AXIS bank branch in Tilaknagar.

When I visited the branch to get more insight into Savings Accounts and more importantly the charges for Inward Remittance, I was told that for every transaction a flat fee of Rs 160 would be deducted. This was the main reason why I opted to open account with this Bank. However after 3 weeks of opening the account, today (24/5/2012) I got my first transaction made and realized that they have charged me Rs 320. Upon calling the Axis bank Manager, I was told there was a mis-communication but the charges will be Rs 320. But no remorse what so ever, at the end of the day it is I who is losing money.

More ever the Debit card pin they send me is also not working and as a result my card to retained at the ATM machine.

I would request you to take a firm action against such banks especially when they give out wrong information ONLY for the sake of setting up accounts, thus reaching their monthly targets of sales.

The Branch Address is as under,

+91 7350795557

Feb 20, 2012

betray

I went to Axis bank Mulund (West) to deposit 100000/rs
there were 49notes of 1000/rs & 102 notes were of 500/rs, they took away my notes backside of cabin & after sometime they came out by saying sir u have one fake note & when they gave me that fake note i can surely say that it was not mine, because the notes which i gave was Fresh & New but the note which they gave as fake note was old, i said them it is not mine but they don't believe on me, i told them as an depositor you should check my notes in front of my eyes which they have not done so how can i believe this note is my as its not been checked in front of me.......
i keep on telling them its not mine but they had done with cancellation stamp on that note & handed to me.

May 19, 2011

Regardig Refund of Payment

I’m holding a salary account with Axis Bank Kalina branch.

My A/c no is 911010021249099.

Availing the Electronic transfer facility I have transferred Rs.10000.00 (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to ############.

During this transfer due to TYPOGRAPHICAL error I have punched the beneficiary’s A/c number as ############.

I requested them to rectify this error by transferring these funds in to my A/c.

I have already put a written request to the Kalina branch on 13th May 2011 to Miss Lata.

Till date I have not received any reply.

Hence would seek your kind attention in to this .

Apr 30, 2011

Speak about me religion

There is a girl who calls me from Axis bank recovery dept her name is Preety, She calls me more then 10 to 11 times a day i told her my son is not living with us any more he is seprated.

She fails to understand that and tell me that we are lairs, we offer namaz and not allowed to eat haram money I tried to explain her that i am not lying to her but she kept on calling the same and was very rude.

I dont understand what i should tell her or do. Shall i talk about her religion or ignore her statments abuse her or what.

she calls me from022- 42579139. and her address is Apsara Multi plex Cenima Ground floor, Dr DB marg, Lamington Road Grand Road East. other no. 64551067..

Apr 14, 2011

corrupt practices

axis bank chembur sandu garden has been showing coustomers cctv tapes without lodging a police complaint

Apr 8, 2011

forget my atm pin number

i forget my axis atm pin number....plz do contact me asap.....

Feb 20, 2011

Application to change the number for online transaction(Net Secure)

I have given application to change the number which was there in Net Secure Account of Axis Bank.

For the first time the person has told me that it has been changed in our System only and will not be applied for Net Secure in order to online transaction so again you have to apply for it.

At the time of submitting the bank person has told me that your number will be changed within 24 hours.I have submitted that on Friday i.e on 18th Feb 2011 but still i found the number has been not changed yet.

This is the second time i am facing this problem , i dont know why these people are taking this much of time only for changing one number.

Raj Yadav
contact no.9867967841

Jan 11, 2011

Non Receipt of Cash for Errors in Cash Withdrawal at AXIS Bank ATM

I am a AXIS Bank holder bearing Account No : 328010100001342. I had visited AXIS Bank ATM on 03rd Jan'11 evening for cash withdrawl of Rs. 6200 situated at Mahalaxmi Station. During the transaction ATM Machine replied there is some error, but we have dispensed cash request you to kindly count the same, but cash was not dispensed due to some error & the amount of Rs. 6200 was been debited from my account. The same evening I called up on Axis Bank Phone Banking & registered a complaint about the same. Phone Banking Officer assured me the same amount will be credited to your account within 3-4 working days TAT post investigation, but the same was not credited till 08th Jan'11. I called up again on AXIS Bank phone banking on 08th Jan'11 to check the status of complaint registered. Phone Banking Officer replied me we have still not received any feedback from concerned department & it is still in investigation process. Phone Banking Officer again registered a critical complaint & assured me that the same will be reversed / creidted to you account within 2 Working days TAT post investigation. I again called up AXIS Bank Phone Banking on 11th Jan'11 but the reply is same that it is still in investigation process & she again registered a fresh complaint & assured the same will be actioned within 2 working days. I am sure if I call up again & again or multiple time i will get the same reply from them.
As per RBI regulation if the ATM Card & ATM is of same Bank any such errors should be reversed within 24 hours / 1 day TAT, & if it is a Non Bank ATM then 3-4 working days. Even Bank should compenste Rs. 100 for every day delay to a customer.
I would request you to please intervene in this matter & help me get the same reversed or credited to my account as early as possible.
Kindly do the needful.

Yours Truly,
Srinivas Meghraj
User208913

Oct 30, 2010

Using Foul and abusive language

Axis bank collection department officials use foul and abusive language during collection calls when there is a provision to settle all outstanding debts.
IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE and a case of harrasment.
With out helping us resolve the debt they use abusive language over the phone.
User196563

Oct 22, 2010

Cancelled Term Deposit

As per Request given at Axis Bank New Link Rd,Andheri (W), Mumbai Br.with Original Term Deposit No.12410400078579 Rs.8500/- which i was made from Dadar TT branch in the Name of Arun Lodha on ated 11th Oct 2010, but still i have not recd.

So kindly look this matter & kindly do the needful.

Arun Lodha
9820712229

Oct 4, 2010

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE EVEN DON"T TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS

MY BANK ACCOUNT BEEN HIT AND MY BALANCE COME DOWN TO A BIG ZERO WITHOUT A SINGLE SMS OR WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE BEEN PENALIZED WITH HUGE CHARGES FOR MY CHEQUE BOUNCE.I NEED SUPPORT FOR EXITING ECS PAYMENT FROM MY ACCOUNT , THAT TOO I DIDN'T GET A PROPER HELP AFTER VISITING MY BRANCH. I HAVE BEEN HARASSED BY BANK AND THE SERVICES FOR LAST SEVERAL MONTHS.
SHOVAN PATTANAYAK
MOB - 9821375359

Aug 17, 2010

Incorrect credit of interest on Long Term Deposit

I have a Long term deposit of INR 1145000 in Axis Bank
Acc no. 910040015825885 . I would like to bring to your notice that the interest being credited from the above deposit is not correct and also additionally no updates on any transaction or TDS on my above mentioned long term deposit is being maintained on my online banking. I have also been to the local branch in Chembur, Mumbai but I have not recieved any response or service from the Bank.
Would appreciate if the above is looked into and resolved.

Rajeev Narayanan

Jun 15, 2010

Unathorised Transaction

I am having salary account with axis bank, there is a transaction showing in my statement of Rs 500 on 05-06-2010 withdraw form KANDIVALI HDFC ATM but this transaction is not done from my side, i had given one application letter to KALINA BRANCH on 10 june and also i spoked to cutomer care execative but they are not helping me out, Kindly do the needfull or suggest me the right way

May 27, 2010

wrong charges for personal loan

The Loan amount credited to my account on 22/04/07 but interest for 02/04/07 to 20/04/07 of Rs 1503 debited in loan statment and instalment of Rs 4686 debited to my account and after follow up loan amount credited to my account. I did follow up for the refund of the same but no results.

May 14, 2010

deduction on my account

respected sir
at the date of 6/4/2010 i have use the axis bank atm but some tecnical problam the card has not accpted but ther have deduction on my account trangection no 6220180462600160479 so pls solw my queri

arvind b rajput
a/c no 30701922595
jogeshwari west (mumbai) (4626)
ghaswala east