Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

axisbank

Jul 12, 2021

Unable register internet banking

Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
asha sinagam

Jul 9, 2021

Unable register internet banking

I am unable to register axis internet banking ..its showing error pop up like invalid data entered.

Kindly help me out.

axisbank

Apr 11, 2019

Bonus amount

Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We're here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back to you shortly. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
mani4u

Apr 9, 2019

Bonus amount

They are asking card number and cvv to verify the details and saying that you have bonus amount on your card .In order to redeem first verify the card details they are saying .Please take severe action on them.

This is the number they called from ---- +91-7065698604

Please take severe action on them.

Thanks and regards

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Greetings !!

This is to inform you that i have closed the credit card by paying 48,980 /- on
18-11-2011.

But still am getting calls from some people to pay twenty five thousand ...

Please find attached the payslip.

In my cibil report also it is showing 14686 is overdue and still 34k balance is there.

Kindly solve this...

Expecting a positive reply....

CREDIT CARD

Ajay Chipilla

Nov 17, 2017

Amount debited

I am using Axis Bank credit card today November 17th 1647/- amount as debited from my account without my intimation please refund my amount Regards Allu Ram Sankar Ph - 9701110597
happytoassist

Nov 1, 2017

Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2512061 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
anusree gompa

Oct 31, 2017

cancellation of one assist services

I need cancellation of one assist services urgently on my mobile number registered with axis bank 7036293673 nd refund my amount which was deducted rs 1899 quickly into my account ...

Dec 23, 2016

Money debited not refunded

Book my show transaction failed still no refund amount rs 583
Pradeep43

Oct 10, 2016

Delay of my personal loan

This is V Mani Pradeep.. I have applied for personal loan in axis bank , gopalapatnam branch visakhapatnam.. it has been two weeks I applied for the loan.. actual time for loan process and disbursement of loan is 2 to 3 working days as that loan officer said to me like that.. but past 10 days he was not lifting my phone.. as a customer is this kind of treatment do we get in your axis bank.. he is not following up the process of that loan. If I go to the other bank it will be easy for me.. please kindly take a look about this particular loan.. my loan vide application id 5372416.. I have applied for one lakh amount.. the person who is doing the process for this loan is kiran nunna.. gopalapatnam branch..
RameshLucky

Sep 14, 2016

personal Loan Collection Manager Threatening me

Dear sir/mam,
As i have taken personal Loan From Axis bank Loan account Number : PPR############ as regularly i have paid my all the EMI's Properly till last two months but due to my health got disturbed drastically and till date she was admitted at hospital and in this mean while due to disturbances i have lost my job and some financial crisis from last 3 month i am unable to pay the EMI amount on time but some times i have manged to pay some EMI's but now company collection manager has called me and i have asked him to give some time as my mother hospitalised and i have explained about my situation and due to this unusal event i have lost my job from last 4 months i could not pay the EMI amount on time. Collection manager called me and harassing me with his abusive language and his bad language and some rowdies and some agents from Axis ba attacked 5 days back on my vacated flat and they have created all the nuisance and they have kept a meeting in my flat and they are going to seize my flat for just because of and out standing amount of 2 lacs and they have discussed all my personal information in front of all my building associates and even they have used some Parliamentary language in front of my mother in law and she felt very awkward they have warned me that if im not pay the pending EMI's they will kill me also and they even warned my wife that they will kill me now she is very much afraid of them and she is not even talk to any one us for the nuisance she literally crying from last week and i have requested them for some time to clear all my outstanding with the bank but they have already dropped my chq and it got bounced i have requested them to do not drop the chq i will clear all my out standing in short period but they not listening my words they have given me two days time if i failed to clear all my out standing they said they will attack once again and they want to create nuisance and they are ready to beat me also and my mother in law aged 70 she got nerves and fainted down with their words and i am answering his every call and i am requesting some time to clear the due amount. As i requested him that give me some time i will clear the amount but he is speaking in abusive language and he refuse to give time. came to my in-laws home also and behaved very vulgarly . They are telling that police people also cannot do any thing, kindly help us.. I requested them but they are not responding properly. And even i have complaint same thing to Axis bank collection manager Mr. Surya Pratap and Mr. Jagadish both of these managers are speaking un parliamentary language and they even said iam bank employee my top level management could not do any thing. he is also telling me he is noway responsible for next consequence's they will creat . And recently when i am in hyderabad for my mother hospital work and treatment that time also they called me and requested me to pay atleast one are two EMI's for that month i have paid some emi's some time with help of Mr. Sattibabu who is the recovery executive of the bank and i have paid to him through Axis bank Cash Deposit form. which they have given . I have clearly briefed them about my situation and explained about my mother health condition that if they can give me some time so that i will clear entire my outstanding. Kindly help Me in this regard. And i lost my respect in my family as well as in my apartment.
Manager Number is : 9052846491

Retired Zillaparisha High School,
Kandregula, Kakinada, East Godavari District
Sub: Erroneous deduction of amount – ATM –Axis Bank, Visakhapatnam
Ref: Customer ID:120104589

I would like to inform you that I am a customer of Union bank of India. On 1/2/2016 while transacting to withdraw amount through Axis Bank ATM TPCC14111, Arunakalyanamandapam, Vizag, the following error occurred, same being furnished below for your kind perusal and needful action.

ATM ID Date & Time Amount
Requested Result
TPCC14111 1/2/2016 - 17:42 10,000/- Record No.1604 – Transaction declined070
TPCC14111 1/2/2016 - 17:43 10,000/- Record No.1605 Transaction declined070
TPCC14111 1/2/2016 - 18:13 10,000/- Record No.1614 Transaction declined070

While going through the above three transactions, against which no amount has been dispensed but to my astonishment, I have received an SMS from Union Bank that an amount of Rs.10,000/- was debit to my account.

Under these circumstances, I earnestly request that matter may kindly be looked and arrange refund amount deducted erroneously for which act of kindness, I am grateful and thankful to you,

Sripada Narasimha Murthy
C/o.KS Murthy
Mobile:9912703120

Transaction declined - Amt Debited

mohd allauddin

Dec 17, 2013

wrong transaction through debit card

respected sir,
i have made transaction of rs 1008.40 to syndicate bank for the examination of AIPMT on 14/12/2013. but there is rs3025.20 is deducted from my account my account no is 594010100058900. so i want that please take some measure step to overcome this problem or return my money to my account.
for this i am obliged to you.

May 26, 2012

wrong sms

i had paid rs.50000 through a cheque on 25/05/12 on my axis bank credit card no ############ 2239 on 26/05/12 i got a message on my mobile stating the card had been spent for rs.50,000 when i called the customer care they said there was no such transaction and the message was actually for the payment on the card and not for any usage. Do you people understand the mental trauma i have been through for this 45mnts and i was on my way to other city. with your message i had to come back to my house to check the card which is 30 km. And at the same time i have tried to reach through IVR for tele banking pin. after giving all the required info it says sorry....the same has been by self many times and then tried by tele conference with one of your executive (Tushar). Complaint no for the same is 6386922. I feel its a blunder mistake from your side.

Apr 12, 2011

user id

we want go for login but not accepted to login, so plz give correctly user id and password

Jul 26, 2010

not updated

i paid the overdues of axis bank credit card number ################ i was paid on dated 29-06-2010 amd my receopt number is 302300 so kindly updaed my payment because it is reflect on my cibil report thank you ramesh surya