Axis Bank

sumittsharmaa

Sep 2, 2021

Card Skimming

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have a Salary Account in AXIS BANK A/C number 916010031019539. On 2nd Sep 2021, 20,000/- was withdrawn from my account from one of the Axis Banks ATM's with the original card was with me.
I immediately transferred my remaining funds to my other bank accounts the fraudster tried multiple transaction.
I've also raised a complaint with the customer care team and they have blocked my card and raised a SR. Complaint number is SAK00000511945.
Please help in expediting the credit process for the same.

Sumit Sharma

May 29, 2021

PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

May 26, 2021

PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ

Without my knowledge some amounts has been deducted from my saving account from axis bank, branch karkardooma, which is also been shown in my account statement as PTLSCG/08.04.2021/IGL IF C GAXIPUR I, PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ & PTLSCG/12.04.2021/IGL C B D SHAHDARA.

I called on customer care no. where one customer care executive told my it is a merchant fee and put my call on hold, then again i connected my call to customer care executive, he told me it is a surcharge fees. Means where ever we will go for shopping and taking any kind of services we will have to pay extra charges, when we already had paid debit card fees and all kind of hidden charges/ extra charges for maintaining our accounts at this reputed bank. It means where ever we will swipe your bank card as my debit card, the merchant will charge some percent for using card, the merchant will pay the bank some percentage and same will be deducted from my account too. When bank is charging all kind of sevice charges, Debit card fee, SMS alert fees, consolidated charges, gst etc without failing and without any hesitation, including all extra charges/ hidden charges.

If this is your procedure then alert us through sms u will be charged certain amount since you swipped with this merchant. When you guys correctly charging amounts for sms alerts for our accounts related details, then what is the trouble for you to alert a customer regarding these hidden charges. If we don't repay cc bill, you guys keep on messaging, then why can't you do the same for these hidden charges.

I need my money to be refunded and need a proper response for my problem to be solved by your customer care representative instead transferring calls to another representatives.

PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ PTLSCG/22.05.2021/IGL-PATPATGANJ

Oct 19, 2020

negative balance

Hi, we are open to help you! Please share with us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Oct 19, 2020

Hi Sir,

My name is Mr Sachin Gaikwad. As I have a salary account in axis bank every month my salary account gets credited with the salary, but now I am facing issue that in my salary account the balance is gone in negative. My salary account is active and it's credited with salary per month, but the balance is showing me negative(Minus)?. and yesterday 18-10-2020 my account is levied with consolidated charges, can you please give me the clarification on the charges levied in my account .
Please explain about the breakup of charges that is levied to my account .

Sachin Gaikwad

Sep 23, 2020

negative balance

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest.

Sep 22, 2020

Hi Sir,

My name is Mr Sachin Gaikwad. As I have a salary account in axis bank every month my salary account gets credited with the salary, but now I am facing issue that in my salary account the balance is gone in negative. My salary account is active and it's credited with salary per month, but the balance is showing me negative?

Sep 22, 2020

Hi Sir,

My name is Mr Sachin Gaikwad. As I have a salary account in axis bank every month my salary account gets credited with the salary, but now I am facing issue that in my salary account the balance is gone in negative. My salary account is active and it's credited with salary per month, but the balance is showing me negative(Minus)?

Sachin Gaikwad

Jul 9, 2020

Fraudulent information sharing with my CIBIL account

Hi, we are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
gautamw3

Jul 8, 2020

Fraudulent information sharing with my CIBIL account

Dear sir/mam,

I am writing to you to let you know that in my several CIBIL reports I am seeing a few loan records sanctioned by AXIS BANK and since I have never applied for any loan from this bank, it's impacting my CIBIL score badly.

I doubt someone has misused my documents and applied for the same and is not repaying.

It is a kind request to you that please order a probe into this issue and direct the responsible person to remove such records with your bank database and update the CIBIL so that this error can be fixed.

The screenshots from my current CIBIL report I am sharing with you in the attachments section.

Since this issue hasn't been resolved by CIBIL itself after raising a dispute so I am writing it to you here as a bad credit score may turn catastrophic at some financial situation for me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Apr 11, 2020

Consolidated charges and un authorised deduction

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Ajay8005

Apr 10, 2020

Consolidated charges and un authorised deduction

1. On 14 March 2020 my saving account has been deducted with amount around 1276.60+gst 229.7, saying consolidated charges.

2. And on 9th Apr 2020 same account has been deducted with amount 17261 rupee.

These 2 deduction has been done without prior notice and breakups and later one is not even reflecting on my statement. I don't know what kind of work ethics you guys are maintaining, during this difficult time of COVID-19 Lockdown.
My saving account is showing -4000 as of my balance.
And guess what I have a emi of 8000 to be deducted from same account.
I won't be able to do anything. Seriously done with your bank
Sooraj bansal

Oct 6, 2018

Poor behaviour of cashier and poor services of bank

Axis bank mayur vihar phase 1... they refuse to accept manual cash saying they have no connectivity come after some time.. where will a person go carrying so much cash and when accused they say okay we will take .. this totally show their careless behaviour and denying their work.. and very rude and irresponsible behaviour of the cashier Ms. Shalini as she is always busy in her mobile phone during working hours and keeping customers waiting and she make the customers wai while she is busy in her own work and when questioned she says go and deposit it in atm. This is totally denying her work..and also when she sees people coming she leaves her desk and walks away.doing her personal work and using mobile is not a customer's problem.

Sep 14, 2018

Axis Bank Debit freeze

Hi, sorry for the trouble. We have tried reaching you but not able to contact as the number was not reachable. We request you to DM us the branch where you have submitted the KYC. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Nitashahussain

Sep 13, 2018

Debit freeze

Hi, my account number 916010047964492 has been frozen from so long. This is my salary account. My account was in minus 29000 and is been debited from my account in July but still it is freeze. I went to the branch twice to get my account unfreeze but they asked me to contact customer care and tgwy said we have raised the request and we will get it done in 2 days. But still they didn't take any action regarding this.

Jun 18, 2018

Reply : Not able to transfer funds

Hi Aakanksha Tuli, we'd like to help. Please visit us at https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/unregistered-email.aspx to share your concerns. Thanks for writing in. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Aakanksha Tuli

Jun 8, 2018

Not able to transfer funds

This is to inform you that I am not able to transfer payments through Internet Banking.

Actually when I try to transfer fund ,it is showing this message "access to the menu is not available. Please contact bank administrator". I need it urgently.

So kindly let me know whom should I contact for this issue or any suggestion what should I do.

Aakanksha Tuli
9899551971

Not able to transfer funds

Sumit_sk

Jan 16, 2018

Partial withdrawal from ATM

I withdraw 20000 from ATM but i only got Rs 5000 instead of Rs 20000. I got message from Axis bank for deduction of Rs 20000 from my account. This is the transaction no CASH-ATM/SPCN88420/9020 for deduction which i received from Axis bank via msg on dated 03-01-2018 time 17:36. I logged complaint in Axis Bank and got complaint Request no 1801010102. After two days i called axis bank to know the status of my complaint and came to know from axis bank that this case has been closed as Total amount Rs 20000 was withdrawn. But actually I had only received only Rs 5000. The Person who filled the ATM was there only (His name was Salamat his mobile no is 9899947374) and he told me that the ATM is showing Rs 15000/- excess cash in ATM machine only. And he showed me the receipt of access amount as well. They were from Patparganj Branch. I had already mailed all the details to axis bank but didn't got any positive response from bank. Now they had logged a new complaint once again Request no 1801018443 Dated 05th Jan 2018. I called several times to axisbank for update but they always said the request is still open and backend team is investigating the issue. I didn't got any positive response from them. Kindly look into this matter.

Sumit Jain
Shubhamtandan1

May 29, 2017

Credit card Issue

Dear Board,

this complaint regarding axis Bank Credit card Team, as my father expire on 30th Jan'17, and my father having two credit with this bank, they threatening for the payment for the expired case, they visit my home and threatening us for making payment,for further they insist and take another action for taking payment, they mark LIEN on my father's a/c where my father having Loan against Property EMI deduct on monthly basis, for that i can't make payment for the loan due to marking Lien in my father's account,

At last many threatening call, they offer me settlement for those cards and i agree to pay the settlement amount of those cards, and made the payment with in the period of settlement letter. after some i received a legal notice for non payment of my father's credit card dues and now i received call from collection again for making payment, now i do't understand what was the earlier commit and received document from the bank for the settlement

Kindly light on this case and clarify some resolution on this case.

Shubham Tandan
S/o Late Mr. Ravi Tandon
=############
VINU SEBASTIAN

Mar 7, 2017

cash is not widrawed from atm but cash is deduted from my account

on 5/03/2017 evening 6.59 pm i went to axis bank atm and try to widraw 2000 rupees from atm but on atm screen it is seen that "please wait transaction is processing" after some time in the screen a messag come that unable to process network error after that i cancel and went to near by fedralbank atm and widraw 2000 rupees and take the statement at that time i notice that my 2000 rupees is widraw from my account after that i went to bank and enquire they tell that after 48 hours it will be refund till this time it is not refunded will i get that 2000 rupees? location-palakkad-kanjikode-alamaram-cd
Bachchu Dafadar

Jan 6, 2017

money debited but not money received

Dear sir,i have tried withdrawal of 4000 on 3th jan 2017,but ATM shows time up.
my 4000 debited from my debit card and i did not receive the cash.
Please refund my cash.

nabifarooq

Oct 28, 2016

Pathetic Services and herrasment

Hi All,

I am writing this complaint in a deep shock and depression as Axis bank staff has been humiliating and insulting me over two months .

i am a customer of Axis bank corporate banking .Two months back (Aug'2016) i got come money in my account from my business partner.same day next day i got a call from Swasthya Vihar Branch,Preet vihar,new delhi ,stating my company's account is dormant,i asked that caller that what i am suppose to do to get it resolved, she suggested to visit the branch.i did visited the branch and got verified my KYC documents and submitted a fresh set in the branch.

15 days later i called the lady named Pooja to check the status as i had to make the payments ,she causally told me that it will take more time.i inquired one week later, the same story was being repeated ,now i started calling "Pooja" on alternate basis to check the status.she did not pick my calls or post saying hello disconnected the calls.
i again visited the branch and requested to get the a/c activated. Now she told me that my office visit is negative so it can not get activated.(its my own property and Axis bank opened the a/c post verifying the same place). i requested for the solution,than she gave me a list of the documents to be submitted in the branch once again,i submitted all.
post again i did not get any revert on my request for 4 days than i visited the branch once again,again she told me that we are in touch with HDFC bank (Clearing bank) through some Jugard and they are not responding..i was puzzled to know that and inquire about Axis bank's process and to my surprise she told me that Axis does not have the process to get the cheque clearance verified. i approached the branch head so called AMIT Malhotra,who assured me to get it resolved the same day.(completely unaware about the case and pretended to know it.(sadly)
in this entire process i have wasted more than two months time and paid 1 lac penalty to my billers / business associates for not making the payments in time.
Till date my problem remains as it is.

I wanted to inform and warn everybody against AXIS Bank, particularly Swatsya Vihar(Preet Vihar Branch) Staff - Pooja-Operation and Branch Head Amit Malhotra ,who are just sitting to harass the customers and jolly well enjoying job.

Neelam Nabi
Bhawana 22 verma

Oct 19, 2016

Non Payment of transaction failure amount

This is to inform that I was holding a Debit Card of your bank with no 035380. The problem which I am facing is that I had made a payment to your bank amounted Rs.6000 /- through internet banking for the other axis bank credit card holder bill payment. The same amount was debited from my account on 07th October 2016. As per your details the transaction was fail due to wrong credit card number but the amount of Rs. 6000/- was debited. I have all the messages regarding this issue. I had a conversation with your customer care executives and they are ensuring me that the amount will refunded you soon but yet now I didn’t receive Rs. 6000/- .
I can't understand why are you not refunding this type of amount while transaction was failed. This is very confusion and I would request you to kindly sort out this matter. I am facing the trouble in a case where I have paid the amount and you are putting false charges on me.

Hope you will cooperate with me and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You

Bhawana Verma
ravi_sinhal

Oct 18, 2016

DEBIT CARD WIDRAWAL

I M AXIS BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER. ON 16TH OF OCT 2016 EVENING I HAVE WIDRAWAL 6000 RUPEES FROM HDFC ATM.
BALANCE IS DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY AMOUNT FROM HDFC ATM.
I HAVE ALLREADY LODGE COMPLAINT ON AXIS BANK CUSTOMER CARE.
PLEASE ENSURE THOSE AMOUNT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
satish5642

Jan 17, 2016

illegally debit money from my credit card

I am customer of axis bank credit card and card number ################. I communicated with axis bank toll free number for resolve his problem. In this regard axis bank debited my 362 ruppes many time and giving reference 97 communication when this is not in my knowledge that I have to pay for toll free communication. This is completely illegal. Plz justify with me and take legal action against axis bank. Thanks