Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Sep 17, 2019

Doing fraud

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Sanjaykumar86

Sep 14, 2019

Doing fraud

Very worst bank in India. Many times my account balance deducted without any reason. Many time I have complaint to Branch but no action taken till yet. Over call they told me we don't have your correct information that why your amount deducted. Axis bank please look into this matter and tell me the details why you deducted it. Sent email to you.
My registered email id is [email protected]
Need complete details without any delay.

May 21, 2019

Reply: Unnecessary charges

Hi, we tried contacting you today, however, the call was unanswered. Please share your convenient time to call you to discuss the matter.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank

Unnecessary charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that the charges incurred are the consolidated charges for your account. Please visit us at http://bit.ly/2UJCSv0 to know about the details of the charges. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Unnecessary charges

Hi, we request you to visit the following link to get clarification on charges levied: http://bit.ly/2ZiNNud. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

refund my money

Hi, we wish to inform you that your Axis ASAP account is closed. The decision has been taken on grounds of Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Request you to visit the branch and collect the DD for the closure amount. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Unnecessary charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that we are looking into the concern raised by you and will get back to you at the earliest. Sorry for the trouble.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
hetal solanki

May 15, 2019

refund my money

dear sir / madam

my name is hetal d sanghvi and i recently open
the account in axis bank (insta acct) and my account num is 918010041445074
but some of reason my account is close and my money is block in my this account than i visit the kanakia branch that time thay given me dd but some of reason dd is not deposit in my account .now how can i get my money back
pls as well possible please refunded my money and please the account

warm regard
hetal deepak sanghvi

Unnecessary charges

I opened a current account in Axis Bank Shivalik Malviya Nagar in January, 2019 and had to take out some cash in the same month and deposited the amount within the same month, in February the bank charged me for not maintaining the balance which is still not fair because i deposited the amount in the same month but still ok understandable, in February i kept calling and asking why was i charged and the employee named Vaseem working in Shivalik branch told me the reason and asked to maintain a 10k balance which i did then and there. The next month it got deducted again!! I went to the bank and asked them what is the point of maintaining it when you yourself keep fidgeting with it and the lady named Harsha saw my details and said that the amount will be reversed and it happens when i keep calling them and telling that you have deducted it, you don't take necessary actions and then take so long to react and assure me it won't happen again but you do the same thing the next month, nevertheless i again!!! Put my money in the account to make it 10! The next month i.e. April the amount again gets deducted and i lashed out at the guy then he gave me his head's contact number which is the slowest of all!! I call him all he says yes we will help you but the next time i call him he forgets the whole issue. What do you guys think!!! We rob for living!!!! Your employees are not reacting at the right time they are delaying the work and i'm being charged for their mistakes! Why not hire a better staff. You react to the problem or else it is going live on all my social media and my friends too!!!

Unnecessary charges

I opened a current account in Axis Bank Shivalik, South Delhi branch in January, 2019 and had to take out some cash in the same month and deposited the amount within the same month, in February the bank charged me for not maintaining the balance which is still not fair because i deposited the amount in the same month but still ok understandable, in February i kept calling and asking why was i charged and the employee named Vaseem working in Shivalik branch told me the reason and asked to maintain a 10k balance which i did then and there. The next month it got deducted again!! I went to the bank and asked them what is the point of maintaining it when you yourself keep fidgeting with it and the lady named Harsha saw my details and said that the amount will be reversed and it happens when i keep calling them and telling that you have deducted it, you don't take necessary actions and then take so long to react and assure me it won't happen again but you do the same thing the next month, nevertheless i again!!! Put my money in the account to make it 10! The next month i.e. April the amount again gets deducted and i lashed out at the guy then he gave me his head's contact number which is the slowest of all!! I call him all he says yes we will help you but the next time i call him he forgets the whole issue. What do you guys think!!! We rob for living!!!! Your employees are not reacting at the right time they are delaying the work and i'm being charged for their mistakes! Why not hire a better staff. You react to the problem or else it is going live on all my social media and my friends too!!!

Unnecessary charges

I opened a current account in January, 2019 and had to take out some cash in the same month and deposited the amount within the same month, in February the bank charged me for not maintaining the balance which is still not fair because i deposited the amount in the same month but still ok understandable, in February i kept calling and asking why was i charged and the employee named Vaseem working in Shivalik branch told me the reason and asked to maintain a 10k balance which i did then and there. The next month it got deducted again!! I went to the bank and asked them what is the point of maintaining it when you yourself keep fidgeting with it and the lady named Harsha saw my details and said that the amount will be reversed and it happens when i keep calling them and telling that you have deducted it, you don't take necessary actions and then take so long to react and assure me it won't happen again but you do the same thing the next month, nevertheless i again!!! Put my money in the account to make it 10! The next month i.e. April the amount again gets deducted and i lashed out at the guy then he gave me his head's contact number which is the slowest of all!! I call him all he says yes we will help you but the next time i call him he forgets the whole issue. What do you guys think!!! We rob for living!!!! Your employees are not reacting at the right time they are delaying the work and i'm being charged for their mistakes! Why not hire a better staff. You react to the problem or else it is going live on all my social media and my friends too!!!

Goutham007

Apr 14, 2019

Fraud dispute

Good day..

As from my account my money has been deducted by yesterday 320 rs and it's stated in the mobile application.

And again by morning my account balance is in negativity of 293 rs. Called to customers support and spoke with agent Asif no proper response. And transfered call to sri Hari floor supervisor. I didn't get any proper solution. Wat he says is already my money is debitted 320 and again it's in minus 293 and again for the month of May I'll be charged for the same of 293. The moneyy of 293 is in negativity of I credit the money of 300 u guys will benefit it now itself right. Then y should I get charge again for next month for the same money. And my concern is each and every time you charging the consolidated charges am not getting the SMS. If I get the SMS also there's some variations.

For example if the charges is 350 am getting the message of only 240 or 250. Where's the rest of money goes.

Mar 18, 2019

Consolidation charges 5000

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
ANKUSHWAKADE

Mar 17, 2019

Consolidation charges 5000

Debiting charges
I was charged a consolidated
charges of RS.356 and 18% GST of RS 185 that too self deducted from my account. Without any intimation how can bank can deduct such amount really not able to understand. Also not able to find in statement exact reason of deduction. This is very disappointing..

Please refund the amount ASAP also stop it from being deducted again and causing trouble.
Ankush
Contact number
7219122003

Jan 12, 2019

Debiting charges

I was charged a consolidated
charges of RS.300 and 18% GST of RS 54 that too self deducted from my account. Without any intimation how can bank can deduct such amount really not able to understand. Also not able to find in statement exact reason of deduction. This is very disappointing..

Shweta
Contact number
9819168999

Dec 31, 2018

credit card

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details. We will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
c gunasekaran

Dec 29, 2018

credit card

CREDIT CARD NO. 45145600****9997
I have been using Axis bank credit card last 5 years. Last July I got a wrong debit in my credit card, immediately reported to the credit card division and customer care division.
And have settled the credit card bill on the 5th of August.Since then I have sent hundreds of mails to the nodal officer and the credit card division. Only in december I was told that the wrong debit been credited back to my account (credit card account). The credit card account was suspended when the wrong debit was made 4 months back. Now also there is no credit card existing.
1. Wrong debit was made with out referring
2. It should not have been charged to me immediately
3. When I paid and when it was proved to be a wrong debit, immediate refund should have been given to my s/b account
4. All these delays to be charged in the same rate as delay credit card payment, as the fault is on bank's side
5. At the least somebody from the bank side should respond?

Dec 10, 2018

Unsuccessful recharge payment not received in my account

Hi, we request you to visit the below link to raise the dispute for the referred transaction https://bit.ly/2L2fC2d. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Pritam Lahamge

Dec 8, 2018

Unsuccessful recharge payment not received in my account

Sir , it is inform to you that during the recharge 199 Rs.is paid through mobikwik app but this recharge is not successful on my airtel network mobile and corresponding amount is debited from my saving account ,UPI Ref ID is ############

Recharge date is :01/12/2018
Mob No.:9766962020
Bank Ac No. is :916010022446498

A/c Holder Name is :Mr.Pritam Lahamge
Mail ID:[email protected]
sangeeta dhawan

Nov 24, 2018

FD matured but didnt get amount

My FD is matured yesterday on 23.11.18 but still I didn't get my maturity amount with interest.
When I called customer care, the executive is saying today he holiday so I will get my amount
on Monday 26.11.18 late evening. What is this ???? who will pay my 3 days interest, if I can make
FD on holidays or Sunday so Why i can not get my FD amount on maturity.

I need answer ??

My Account No is 913010047823659

Sangeeta Dhawan
amritbhgt

Oct 16, 2018

unnecessary Due on my Loan Account

Since the time i have taken loan from Axis bank i have been facing lot of issues. I have already communicated everything to several people in Axis bank but somehow not even single issue is getting resolved. Today is the last day i have to submit my fees to college but haven't received draft or Cheque from Axis bank.

This is the last time i am explaining all the issues i have been facing

Issue 1:

The EMI amount that i am suppose to pay is 5283 , for which i get messages from Axis bank to keep this amount in my account but the amount never gets deducted from my account i have to visit Axis bank every month to pay this amount.

Issue 2:

For the first month as well i got the same message to keep 5283 in my account but the amount that got deducted was ~10,331 and was returned back due to insufficient balance.The bank again tried to submit the cheque with amount ~10331 and it got bounced because of insufficient balance.How bank can deducted this amount when i was told that my EMI would be 5283. Bank told me that now i have to pay the charges 590 for the cheque getting bounced. Why i should pay this amount?

I was never told that this ~10,331 was my EMI amount.

Issue 3:

I was also not told that i will need a bonofied letter from college to get my second disbursement of Loan. when i visited the branch to collect my draft on 8-Dec 2017 i was told without that we wont be able to provide the draft. how you expect someone to know this by his own someone should have communicated to me before.i have been following up each and every day to collect the draft and everyday a new issue comes up.

Today i was told to write this mail , if this was roadblock for getting my draft i should have done this on 8-Dec itself or before that.

Please let me know after all these issues that i have stated above who will be liable to pay the penalty that the college will impose for late submission of fees.

If all these problems are not resolved by EOD today,Unfortunately i have to cancel my loan from Axis bank.

Amrit Bhagat

unnecessary Due on my Loan Account

Aug 7, 2018

Axis Bank axis bank opened current account without informed and charged as lean amount

Hi, as per service request number 43765397, we wish to inform you that charges debited on your account is as per the schedule of charges signed by you at the time of account opening. Please note that balance of Rs 10000 need to be maintained in your account. Regards Team Axis Bank

Aug 6, 2018

Reply: enesry cherge of edc mchine

Hi Sam, Please refer the link https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/product/MerchantServices.aspx which will answer most of your questions. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Aug 4, 2018

Reply : axis bank opened current account without informed and charged as lean amount

Hi Dhanu Gowda, we have taken up your concern with our relevant team via Service request number 43765397 and will get back to you within 48 working hours. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
SAM ARORA

Aug 3, 2018

enesry cherge of edc mchine

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

DEAR SIR I HAVE A ACCOUNT OF AXIS BANK LAST APRIL 2017 AND I REQUEST TO BANK EDC MACHINE REQUIRED TO MY SHOP AND BANK REPOSE ME WITHIN ONE DAY AND BANK EMPLOYEE SING ME EDC MACHINE FORM, (SUNIL YADAV. CONTACT NO.9718880302). BANK WAS NOT REPOSE TO ME 2WEEK AND I CALL TO MR.SUNILYADAV SIR AND SUNIL SIR SAY TO ME AXIS BANK WAS NOT INSTILLED EDC MACHINE TO SAVING ACCOUNT AND I AGREE BANK DISCUSSION BUT AFTER FEW DAYS THEY DABIT MY A/C 1518 RS AS EDC INSTALLATION CHARGES FORM THAT DATE EVERY MONTH BANK DEDUCTING 708 RS FOR GPRS EDC CHARGE AND I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY THIS AND I AM CHEATED BY BANK PLEASE HELP ME I AM HELPLESS. THIS CERTIFICATE TO SEND ME BY MERCHANT HELP DESK TO INSTALLED EDC MACHINE TO MY SHOP BUT I HAVE NO EDC MACHINE AND THIS SINGNATURE WAS FAKE

NAME. RAVI KUMAR THANKS YOU,
CONTECT NO.9599757604 REGARD
RAVI KUMAR,

enesry cherge of edc mchine enesry cherge of edc mchine

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...