Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

rrjha

May 9, 2017

Taking long period to open my salary account

Dear Sir/Mam, Myself Rajesh Ranjan ( currently employed in TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE as CHANNEL SALES MANAGER). I deposited my documents in begusarai branch to open my salary account on 7th of March 2017 and was promised that my salary account would be opened in two working days.
But till now my account has not been opened. I have followed up the bank regarding this issue. But every time staffs are making cheapexcuse, such as scanner not working for last 20 days etc
Kindly solve my issue

RAJESH RANJAN
khurana76

May 5, 2017

AXIS BANK RAC GURGAON ARE BASTARDS

Complaint/ Grievance : Loan Agreement no : PHR############ ( CUSTOEMR Id 24516937)
Loan in name of Sarika Ahuja
This is Complaint regarding the LOAN Agreement no as above processed at Axis bank RAC gurgaon;

It has been 12 days since we emailed the complaint to axis bank:

Axis bank has not been able to resolve the complaint to we are approaching banking ombudsman and axis bank higher authorities and also blogging this on internet for poor services given by axis bank, wrong promises given by axis bank, and careless mistakes in our home loan application;

Email response to our complaint by axis bank:

We confirm receipt of your email dated April 30, 2017 at the Nodal Officer’s Desk regarding delay in loan processing.

The said complaint is being investigated by the undersigned and we will revert with the status of the case by May 8, 2017. The Reference number is 14638011.

We solicit your patience and understanding in the interim.

Abhishek Korgaonkar,
Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank LTD
Tel: 022-71315288

I demand response and resolution of this complaint urgent;
And I am already putting this complaint for resolution to internet consumer protection forums and banking ombudsman in parallel highlighting poor services and inefficiencies of axis bank processes;

Complaint NO 1
AXIS BANK HAS ACTED INETHICLLY AND LIKE A CHEAT IN LOAN CALCULATIONS;
GURGAON RAC Axis bank has CHEATED CUSTOMER BY GIVING CHEQUE TO IDBI ON 13TH APRIL AND CHARGING CUSTOEMR INTEREEST SINCE 12TH APRIL 2017;

DETAILS- THE BALANCE TRANSFER CHEQUE WAS PROVIDED TO IDBI BANK ON 13TH April AND NOT 12TH April as AXIS BANK LAWYER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON 12TH APRIL SO WHY WE ARE CHARGED INTEREST FOR 12TH APRIL WRONGLY AND IN- ETHNICALLY BY AXIS BANK (THIS SI A CHEATING OR FRAUD BY AXIS BANK, PLEASE CORRECT ASAP)

Complaint NO 2) CARELESS MISATKE BY AXIS BANK IN SETTING UP EMI ON LOAN

LOAN EMDATE WAS TICKED AS 5TH OF EVERY MONTH BY US (CUSTOMERS ON LOAN APPLICATION FORM); AXIS BANK MADE CAELESS MISTAKE BY SENDING EM LETTER WITH EMI DATE AS 10TH MAY;

Complaint NO 3) Stopping customers to PREPAY LAON TO REDUCE THE INTEREST IS HIGHLY SHAMEFUL AND INETHCIAL AND AGAISNT RBI POLICIES;
I CALLED UP AXIS BANK CUSTOEMR CARE TO PREPAY THE LOAN AMOUNT; HOWVEER AGAISNT RBI POLICY AXIS ABNK TOLD ME THAT PREPAYMEENT OF LOAN SI POSSIBEL ONLY AFTER DEBIT OF FIRST EMI WHCI SI EINETHICAL ND WRONG ( I WAS TODL HIEL PROCESSING LOAN THAT I CAN PREPAY LOANA NYTIME AND WITHOUT ANY CHAREGS); BUT AXIS BANK AGAISNT POLICY FO RBI CRAETS OBSTACLES AND CONSTRINTS FOR CUSTEOMRS TO PREPAY THE LOAN;

COMPLAINT NO 4) INETHICLA COMMITTEMENT ON EMI DEBIT;
We were told by axis bank gurgaon agent that our EMI WILL DEBIT FOM OUR SALARY ACCOUNT WHICH IS IN HDFC ABNK; but alter confirmed wrongly that EMI WILL DEBIT FROM AXIS BANK;

Complaint no 4: WRONG COMMITTEMNT AND STATEMENT BY SALES (RAC GURAGON AXIS BANK)

THE GURAGON RAC AGENT OPENED OUR AXIS BANK WITH LAON APPLICATION STATING THE ACCOUNT WILL BE ZERO BALANCE AND TEHRE WILL BE NO CHARGES ON THE ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT WILL BE HAVING NETBANKING ; HOWVEER WHEN AXIS CUSTOEMR CARE CALLED US ON ACCOUNT; THEY TOLD ABOUT DEBIT CARD CHARGES SO WE SAID NO TO DEBIT CARD;
THE CUSTOMER CARE ALOS TOLD US ABOUT MINIMUM BALANCE WHICH WE NEED TO MAINTAIN; PROVIING GURAGON RAC AXIS BANK AS LIARS; THIS SI MISTAKE OF MR ANIL KUMAR and his AGENT FROM GURGAON RAC;

MOREOVER AGAISNT PROMISE TO US; OUR AXIS ABNK ACCOUNT IS NOT OPENED IN SECTOR 23 BUT OPENED ON RAILWAYS ROAD WHICH SI AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE;;;THIS SI 7TH WRONG STATEMENT BY SALES TEAM OF AXIS BANK;

WE WILL NOT TARNSFER ANY MONE TOA XIS BANK TILLW E GET NETBANKING FACILITY IN AXIS BANK; AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBEL FOR ANY ENI BOUNCE FROM AXIS BANK BECAUSE WE HAVE ALWAYS TL THAT EMI SHOULD DEBIT FROM OUR SALARY ACCOUNT IN HDFC BANK;

WE DO NOT HAVE ANYWAY TO DO ENTBANKING AND VALIDATE IF WE TARSNFER MONEY IT IS PROPERLY CREDITED AS WE DO NOT HAVE NETBANKING ACCES & USERNAME/PASSWORD PROVIDED BY AXIS BANK

COMPALINT NO 5) GURGAON RAC AXIS BANK ARE LIARS AND INETHICAL;
AXIS BANK SI AN INEFFICIENT AND BAD BANK, I RECOMEMND READERS TO NEVER TAKE ANY SERVICES OR LOANS FROM AXIS BANK;
AXIS BANK RAC GURGAON IS FULL OF SHAMELESS, MISBEHAVING EMPLOYEES;

DETAILS: AXIS BANK OFFICIALS INCLUDING (MR ANIL KUMAR FROM RAC
GURAGON) ARE NON COURTEOUS AND VERY UNHELPFUL TO TALK TO...I WILL NOT
SUGGEST AXIS BANK TO ANYONE DUE TO ITS POOR SERVICES; PLEASE IMPROVE ON THIS ASPECT; WE WERE TOLD THAT WE CAN CONATCT AXIS BANK SALES FOR ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS REGARDING OUR AXIS BANK LOAN ACCOUNT; BUT TEHRE IS NO RESOLUTION OR HELP PROVIDED BY EITHER ANIL OR SUMIT AS WE FACE THE ABOVE CHALLENGES;
TO SAHME AXIS ABNK THIS COMPLAINT SI ALSO POSTED ON VAIOUS INTERNET SITES.
Sujathavenkatesan

Apr 25, 2017

Wrongly credited

18th april i recharged asianet digital tv amonut 2100 it was not success eventhough i was credited, but still i didnot receive cash
dev shankar

Apr 22, 2017

Torn Note during ATM Transaction

I would like to inform you that during my cash withdrawal transaction from Axis Bank ATM in Gorabazar, Kolkata-700028 on 18-Apr-2017 around 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, I received a torn note of a 100 rupee (serial no. 3AL 740J66). It was not in the state to be given to others. Therefore, I would request you to kindly help me out with this issue. I am now also afraid of execution of similar incident on next transaction. Your assistance will be helpful and considerable for me.

Dev Shankar Yadav
Nikhil Koradia

Apr 13, 2017

Home Loan Document Not Back

Nikhil A. Koradia Rajkot, Gujarat
Mob. No. 9375793752

Dear Sir / Madam

Hame Home Loan Chaye Tha Ishliye Hamne Aapki Axis Bank, Kalawad Road Branch, Rajkot, Gujarat Me Kandarp Kapadia (Mob. No 98795 20782, 0281-6695938) Ko Apna Document (Zerox) 8 Mash (Month) Pahele Diye The

Hamne Bahut Bar Phone Kiye Lekin Abhitak Kandarp Kapadia Ne Hame Document Nahi Diye, Jabhi Hame Phone Karte The Tab Naye Naye Bahane Banate Hai {Abhi Meeting Me Hu, Thodi Der Bad Bolta Hu, Mene O Document (Zerox) Koi Jemil Ko Diye Hai M (Mob. No 97254 89797)} Hum Bahut Bar Bank Me Bhi Kandarp Kapadia Ko Bhi Mil

Mene Jemil Ko Phone Kiya To Bole Kal Dita Hu, Parso Deta Hu, Abhi Mene Aapna Ghar (Home) Badlaya Hai Document Philhal Dhudhna Padega Ya Kabhi Kabhi Phone Bhi Uthate Nahi

Aur Ha Ye Jemil Hum Aaj Tak Ye Bhi Bataya Nahi Ke Aap Ko Loan Milega Ke Nahi

Eshileye Hum Aap Ki Axis Bank Se Koi Khapa Nahi Par Aapke Staff Hi Hum Ye Karne Pe Majbu Karte Hai

Me Philhal Job Karte Hai Aur Rajkot Se 15 Kilometer Dur Hai Eshiliye Roj Roj Bank Bhi Ja Sakte Nahi, Hum Jabhi Jate to Aadha Din Ki Salary Hamari Kat hoti, Aur Vaha Tak Janeka Petrol ko Kharch, Loan to Nahi Mili Lekin 5, 6 HAJAR Ka Kharcha Hamara Sirf Document Aubhi Zerox Leneke Niye Laga

Aaphi Soche Me Kya Karu, Agar Meri Jaga Aap Ye Aap Koi Family Member Hote To

Hum Aapse Umid Hai Ke Aap Humari Koi Madad (Help) Karenge

Aabhar
Nikhil A. Koradia
lokesh827

Apr 12, 2017

Regarding Debited Money

yesterday I have my idea postpaid bill through Axis Bank. but money was Debited in my Account and but it is not paid the Bill.
I don't know where the money went. please tell me the reason.
please call me on @9964330636.
Kiran Reddy A

Mar 25, 2017

BASTARDS

DON'T CALL 7325035291. THESE BASTARDS ARE ASKING FOR YOUR CARD DETAILS AND "CVV" AND THEN ASKING FOR OTP FOR TRANSACTIONS. BEWARE OF THEM. DON'T CALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NUMBERS
Gulhasan Pathan

Mar 7, 2017

Mere current ac se 25 day me bhi freeze nahi hata.

Sir Mere current ac me bina infrom kiye 25 day before ac me freeze lag gaya .Baad me mere dawara total docoment dene k baad bhi aah tak ac se freeze nahi hata.Me kai baar local branch me ja chuka hu.2 baar online request dal chuka hu.But kuch nahi huwa.

Mar 5, 2017

very poor service& unco operative staff.

I am trying constantly trying to open my blocked salary account,but your bank staff has never ask me for any type of document .Bank has not given me any type of notice in the form of written or way of telephonic sms ,which is readily available with you. There is no no legal valid reason to block my salary by the bank.
Bank is very keen to recover my credit card dues amount,charging a high rate of interest. For your recovery of dues bank has enough time of Telephonic talk& sms .
Now,I am not interested in your credit card.so please stop my credit card.
Once again I request bank to unblock my salary account,so i can pay you around 20000/- rupee and remaining amount in my another account for my safer side.
Finally I want to surrender my credit card and close my salary account in your bank.

Mar 5, 2017

poor service of Axis Bank

any body is there? to see the complain.

Feb 28, 2017

poor service of Axis Bank

My salary a/c no.022473 is blocked from 5th February without any prior intimation. even tho I have resubmitted my pan card and Aadhar card at Rajkot main branch on 20th February, my a/c is still blocked.
kanchiv

Feb 15, 2017

CREDIT CARD

i am unable to to add money in my paytm wallet through my axis bank credit card.When i trying its getting failed and a massage has generate that 'use another card '.
But in earlier in Jan 2017 i was successes in add money in my paytm wallet through my same credit card.

But now it not happening so please resolve matter as soon as possible.

CREDIT CARD

Rameshwar S. Rathod

Feb 11, 2017

Not Withdrawal Cash On ATM

My ATM Card is not working, Error is Receive msg Sorry, this card is not authorized for this Point.

I visiting to my home branch, her asking NOT any problem,

So what is issue...

Feb 10, 2017

documents submitted on 24th jan; 2017., for opening saving account , inspite of several personal contacts , bank yet to open my saving account

INSTA KIT NO. 026274
A/C. NO.916010047013099 >>> HOPING THE MATTER WOULD BE ATTENDED IMMEDIATELY
CUST ID 867385594
SENIOR PRIVILAGE SAVING ACCOUNT, TO BE OPENT IN JOINT NAMES , ME AS FIRST HOLDER
RECEIVED KIT ON 24TH JAN;2017, FOR OPENING JOINT
ISSUED CHEQUE FROM MY HUSBAND'S ACCOUNT 915010048962111 GHANSHAM HARDASANI,, AND DEBITED.,
IN WHICH , I AM SECOND JOINT ACCOUNT HOLDER
on 31ST JAN 2017, I VISTED THE BRANCH
THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN QUOTING MY AADHAR NUMBER IN ACCOUNT OPENING FORM ( FORM FILLED BY BRANCH )
EVERYTHING WAS RECTIFIED IN SYSTEM ON 4TH FEB;2017. AND UPLOADED TO CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT AND BRACH PROMISED ME THAT I WOULD RECEIVE
INTIMATION OF OPENING OF ACCOUNT IN BANKS BOOKS BY YOUR CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT. BY EVENING OF
6TH FEB 2017. BUT SAME WAS NO RECEIVED, SO I VISITED BRANCH ON 7TH FEB 2017
TO MY SURPRISE, YOUR CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT HAS NOT ATTENDED MY APPLICATION
BRANCH HEAD MR. SANTOSH KUMAR, ASSURED ME AFTER WATING 3 HOURS AT BRANCH THAT HE WILL PERSONALLY FOLLW UP AND GET THE MY ACCOUNT OPENED.
TILL TODAY ACCOUNT IS NOT OPENED. THE BRANCH HEAD IS ALWAYS BUSY , SO UNABLE TO ATTEND MY SMALL ISSUE
I REQUEST YOU TO INTEVEN IN THIS MATTER, AND CONTACT CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT FOR OPENING SAVING ACCOUNTS AND CONFIRM BY EVENING , THE OPENING OF ACCOUNT ON EMAIL > [email protected]
REGARDS
Manoj0786

Feb 6, 2017

Cheque book issues

Cheque book issues
I applied a form for cheque book in January 12th 2017
But till now i haven't any information
Service is very very bad in Reengus branch
I want to close all accounts of my family and relatives in Axis bank
velajai

Feb 1, 2017

Personal loan - EMI DATE CHANGED

How to approach AXIS Bank top person , last week i applied personal loan at Axis bank hosur while applying loan i filled EMI Due to Every month 10 th only ,Ms Priya who was co ordinate with me and get conform from Axis bank Bangalore from Mr Harish who is in charge personal loan, he said yes we debit every month 10 th only, but i received Rs 300000 ON 27/1/2017

then they said every month 5 th only you have to pay other wise put penalty,, she told go and compliant to any one . i wont bother

pl help to me , whom should id compliant it

Velayutham
Hosur
dilipsingh1245

Jan 25, 2017

STAFF VERY BED

I HAVE CASH DEPOSIT IN YOUR BRANCH GUNA MP DT 25/01/17 TIME 3:31 STAFF NOT EXP MY CASH HE TOLD ME MY NAME IS PRATEEK MAI AAP KA CASH JAMA NAHI KAR SAKTA AAP KO JO KARNA HE BO KAR LIJIYE
KhaliddSuedd

Jan 23, 2017

Complaint

Its been almost 50 days now that I have been writing emails and speaking to various people who are running circles but yet to resolve my query. For the past two months, there have been invalid deductions on my account and the bank itself is unaware of this. Whom should be blamed? When I check my account, the money is gone but the bank does not notify. This is completely insane and ridiculous that a bank listed as 3rd major banking sector in India cant resolve a simple issue of invalid deductions. GUYS ITS MY MONEY TODAY, IT CAN BE YOUR'S TOMORROW, BEWARE!!!! Act smart and take necessary measures to avoid these conditions because it can be the bank itself who is looting money from customer's account or its the bank who is letting others to take money from our account's.

And no one bothers to reach out to me after having written tons of emails.

The most stupidest customer service from a bank ever.

Jan 16, 2017

Issue of my Pass book

Hi Sir/madam,

I have salary account in Axis Bank Koramangala Branch, Bangalore from last 2 years. last week 12/01/2017 I visited branch to get my passbook print to apply for Passport. But Bank executive told me that they can not issue pass book for me, because it's updated in their application saying that "we can not issue pass book to this customer". so i requested for new pass book on 13/01/2017. but still they are saying that it will take another 3 days to get my pass book print.

I just wonder why you guys need 4 working days to give print of my pass book.
I need immediate response on this, I need my pass book print immediately.
My Account Number - 915010011773719.
My mobile no - 09739711348

Prasanna Kumar TN
vasoching saru

Jan 13, 2017

Deducted Rs.4000

Hi!Sir/mam,
I will like to inform you that i have salary ACC. in axis bank and i have Rs.2000 BL in my ACC. and they deposited Rs.6000 on 27/12/2016 (Tuesday) and I try to withdraw a cash from SBI ATM On 7/01/2017(Saturday)and i swipe twice first Rs.4500 and second time i swiped Rs.4000.But their was no cash in ATM But they Deducted Rs.4000. now i have Rs.3993.I have already put mail earlier also on (9/01/2017).([email protected]) and even i complaints in (consumercomplaints.in) on 11/01/2017.
And our company they deposited again Rs.3000 on 11/01/2017(Wednesday) in my ACC.and Total amount shall be Rs.11000.But i have withdrawn Rs.4000 on 12/01/2017(Thursday)So the total Amount shall be Rs.7000.But now i have only Rs.2993.
Still i didn't get back Rs.4000 in my ACC. and even i didn't get a call from customer care till now.
So,I request you all please do the needful ASAP i will be very happy for your good service.

ACC.NO.-914010041152392
Mobile no.-8447679226
Balaji Haridoss

Jan 7, 2017

Ugly customer service

Madurai k.k nagar axis bank branch said i need to close the existing active acc. to activate the new acc. i paid d amount imediately when they ask me pay the balance in old account. i am waiting for almost a week but still they dnt knw when the old one will close and the new one become active. when i speak to them frustrating me by giving mutiple answers rather than a solution.is this the way you treat your customer???? I cant tak my salary which is credited in my newly opened account since dec 31 2016 till now. Whats hapening???
jyothishjyothish

Jan 6, 2017

non receipt of Actual statement of home loan

I have sent many e-mails to cusomer service/ loans department for getting tha actual statement of my home loan for claiming deductions from income tax. but it has not been received so far.

jyothish.p.m

A/C no. 913010022933933
Diwakar Panday

Jan 5, 2017

Home Loan

Dear Sir/ma'am,

This is in regards to loan account PHR0120601765609. At first I would like to say that I am trying to connect with your customer care number 18002095577 and 18001035577 since last two hours but unable to connect. This shows your so called customer service/relationship management.
Any how , I would like to say that I have taken a home loan against above said loan number and maximum fund has already been disbursed, now builder has asked for full and final payment for which I have told so many times to axis bank employee to collect the final demand letter for final disbursement. He promised so many times but dint come. Now I am fade up with your services and want to know the procedure to swap the loan to other bank.
Finally I would say that this was not expected from such a reputed corporate.

Diwakar Panday
sondh121

Jan 5, 2017

Debit card Not received.

Hi Team

I requested for new Debit card & 40 days have passed but still no info regarding this that when i can receive this,

Really poor service..

jasmeet
prch

Dec 30, 2016

current account charges without information

Bank should be inform about the Current Account Charges by mail, sms or telephonic
We have open the axis bank current on Jan-2015 with deposit Rs. 10000/- the Account Details as per below :
Account Name : PRCH Enterprises
Customer ID No : 855982989
Current Account No. : 91502002747164
IFSC Code : UTIB0002115
As per commitment your representative the internet banking password will be receive by courier from the Mumbai office and there after we many time call to the representative to start the net banking or our account status.
At last we visited to the branch to get status for our current account on 30/12/2016 but the branch officer told us that your account Balance Rs. (-6500.00) and they are not given any explication for the account charges.
As per branch officer there are the sms charges but till date we have not received any sms, mail, or call from bank about the minimum balance or charges which is debited by bank.
And as per account statement has shown the charges (consolidated charges for A/c. Rs. 785.00 and Serviec Tax charges) per month. And we not received any mail or call or SMS from your site about the bank charges.
So, it is request to kindly remove the Charges and advise accordingly.
For : PRCH Enterprises
Pawan Swami
E-Mail : [email protected]
Mob. No. 7240401526

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...