Axis Bank / Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank / Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana

axisbank

Jul 10, 2021

Not opening SSY account

Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
axisbank

Jul 10, 2021

Not opening SSY account

Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
snjvshrm545

Jul 8, 2021

Not opening SSY account

I visited the Axis Bank branch Greater Noida, Alpha Commercial, Greater Noida, U.P. on 24th June 2021 for the opening of Sukanaya Samriddhi Yojana Account for my daughter. I met Ms. Deepali and asked her regarding my account opening procedure but she declined and she told me that visit any other branch we have server issue. But there were no server issue all staffs were working smoothly. Then I asked another staff regarding the same, he told me the list of documents and I said Ok I have all required documents. But again he also declined to give me the application form and when I asked the reason, he told me that we don't have separate staffs for opening SSY account and accepting your request will add extra work on us.

This is my humble request to you, kindly look into the matter seriously and take some positive steps in resolving my issue.

Thanking You,