b2 ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about b2 ICICI Bank

praveenalluri

Nov 9, 2016

ICICI b2 digital banking login issues

Most of the time it will take lot of time just to login to ICICI b2 banking account.

Few days only message displayed will be "Session expired"

There is not even a single improvement/change in the website since 8 years - this is highlight the fact that ICICI doesn't care about b2 banking users. There is no website maintenance also.

Technical support don't have a clue on how to resolve issues except telling that " ICICI b2 digital banking will work on desktops only and not on laptops, mobile phones". @ICICI - Seriously ??...is this the best your technical support can say.

I have been facing login issues as always the message displayed is 'Session expired' and because of this reason, I was not able to move my money from B2 banking account to other accounts and incurred significant opportunity loss because of lack of website maintenance from ICICI
sathyapriya55

Oct 15, 2016

fraud

this is fake.. dont try anyone
sathyapriya55

Oct 15, 2016

Refund is not credited i my account.

I ordered one item from ebay and paid through the my icici savngs account.. And i was get refund from ebay but in my account that amount not credited and not refelcted. And details of refund amount is RRN No: 92991337741
Auth ID: 22297. I want my monet to my account.
AarJey

Sep 28, 2015

Transaction password

I also have been facing invalid transaction password problem since last 2 months. I have reset my transaction password about 4 times. Every time when I reset my transaction password, then it works for 1-2 days then it starts saying invalid password again and again. I have also filed complaint 3 times about this problem but everytime they say that we've forwarded your complaint to our technical department and it'll be resolved soon. Initially I was thinking that I'm the only person who is facing this issue but now after reading @Anand Karwe's complaint here I''m pretty sure that lots of other guys would also be facing the same issue.

So Its my request to icici, plz solve this issue as soon as possible
Anand.karve

Sep 23, 2015

Transaction password

Even I'm facing a lot of issues with my b2 account. I have reset my transaction password almost 5 times in the last 2-3 months. Every time I change my password the transactions work. When I try another transaction a couple of days later the website says incorrect transaction password and then locks me out. The bank is still not able to resolve this issue.

To add to that when the website allows me and when I try to make any payments, they fail but the money gets deducted from my account (it gets credited back after almost a week).

Absolutely useless service.
somesh368

May 5, 2015

Opening b2 savings account

Hi i am trying to open a b2 savings account online but it is show no accounts are available to allocte please help me
sunita l

Mar 11, 2015

B2 ICICI bank

second time in last couple of months that bank server is down. Last time over ten days the account could not be operated. Nobody could resolve the issue. I made a loss because my payment to broker could not be done and shares got auctioned. I wrote to them several times, and sent a formal complaint for loss- they replied back saying they are not responsible ! and said its a technical fault. Technical fault? For an internet only bank- inability to operate the account is equivalent to your offline bank being entirely closed for ten days with no recpurse...even cheques not availble for issue..AND there was no notice AND there is no indication as to when teh system will be up.! this is just not to be tolerated.
And then again today for forth day running account is not operational!

And they go about advertising 'Digital village'!! First pay attention to your online bank accounts... you cant even manage that!!

this time,as soon as sytem is operational, I will close my account.

PLEASE DONOT open this account. Yes, it will give you higher interest, but when you need your own money for paying your EMI or fees , the bank may be closed !!

Jan 23, 2015

Unable to make transaction

The b2 account website is under maintenance for 10 days now. They are not telling when will it be up. This is highly unprofessional on part of ICICI. Infact the customer care and the chat support executives are totally of no help.

They are not providing any alternative also which is very disappointing . I regret opening an ICICI B2 account. I even dropped a mail to higher officials of ICICI. But even they dont find it important to respond to their customers.

Mar 30, 2011

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

Nowdays B2 account of ICICI bank has become a worst account. It's a online account and you have to do everything online from this account. So online all facility should be there for everytime. But now you can not add any non icici bank account in your beneficiary list as system issue from long time. Think you have opened a account in a bank and if the branch closed for long time what would happen???

DO NOT OPEN B2 ACCOUNT IN ICICI.

Sandeep

Jan 19, 2011

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

Myself Shashank Gupta, my E-wallet is not generated yet.
Please help!
B2 account no.: ############
Contact: 9810901954

Jan 19, 2011

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

My account got activated on 18Nov2010, but till now I did not get my E-Wallet generated. That was the only reason I applied for this account. This is the case of missleading the people. And thats the reason I am currently not funding my account. I subbmitted many onine requests on B2 site and called customer care, but no help!
Please Help!
B2 account no.: ############

Jan 7, 2011

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

The Technical team of B2 is pathetic. In each cases the application collection time can be from 1 week to 3 months. In my case they call me after 3 months, I asked him about the delay and the representative replied that in last 3 months we didn't get any other application from your area!!!

After opening the account, now (06-Jan-2011) I want to transfer some of my money to my regular ICICI account so that I can withdraw that. Again a shocker.. the saving account page is showing the current balance as "------" although it must have good balance. I contacted the customer service and they said that it will take around a week to get it corrected as the system is under maintenance.

Now for a bank where only transaction through internet is possible you may have to wait for one week to withdraw your money. No other way out... Ready for these if you want to open a B2 account :D

Sep 26, 2010

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

YES, DO NOT APPLY FOR ICICI B2 ACCOUNT. I HAVE APPLIED FOR SAME, ITS GOING TO BE AROUND 1 MONTH STILL MY ACCOUNT IS PENDING. THE WORST SERVICE FROM ICICI BANK EVER I HAVE SEEN. IT IS BRANCH FREE BANKING BUT NOT HASSLE FREE. SO, ITS BETTER TO GO TO BRANCH FOR 1 HOUR INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR MONTHS... ICICI B2 BRANCH FREE BANKING SUCKS...
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, TOO WHENEVER WE CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY ASK TO CONTACT REGIONAL SALES MANAGER. SO, WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING THERE ?

Jul 25, 2010

Hi friend,
I too faced some problem with this B2 ICICI BANK.
I registered to B2 ICICI BANK on 16.10.2009 & my application was approved on 28.11.2009 (thank god at least it was done), but my e wallet (which can be used as a virtual CC) is not activated till today (25.07.2010). When ever I call the customer care they simply say please drop us a mail so that we can react.
Fine I have dropped a mail on 10.12.2009 (the first mail I dropped) and the reply was "Please note that we will let you know the status with in 7 working days.Looking forward to more opportunities to be of service to you." OK, I waited till 7 days plus another 3 days extra. On 22.12.2009 I dropped another mail of same problem, they replied as "We regret the inconvenience caused due to non-availability of ewallet. We would like to inform you that this is a temporary technical constraint at our end.
We are rectifying the issue and assure you that the needful would be done at the earliest. We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience caused due to non-accessibility of your account.
Looking forward for your cooperation in the interim.
This was done (sending mails) till 02.06.2010. For the latest mail also the same reply "We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
Due to technical glitch, ewallet is not created.As per the technical department confirmation, the e-wallet issue will be resolved within 7 more working days.
Looking forward to your co-operation.
One thing I'm not able to understand is the last line they are saying " Looking forward to your co-operation." & also the 7 working days, is it 7 working days or 7 working months (which is also completed) else 7 working years (till that time I'll become budda & the ewallet will be useful for my grand children).
I thing I would suggest is don't apply for B2 ICICI BANK account because there service is not good (considering my issue).
Just look 7 months passed away and they still say "We require 7 more working days to solve the issue". How disgusting.

Jun 30, 2010

b2 ICICI Bank Complaints

I filled-in the online application and opened ICICI B2 account on 23rd of June. Unfortunately no one has contacted me till 28th of June to collect the address / identity proof documents (as promised, they are supposed to contact you within 72 hours). I called the customer care on 28th and they informed me that the address proof I have submitted does not match the address I specified in the online application form while opening the account. I got surprised to know that they got my address proof without even contacting me!!!! They have suggested me to update my address after logging into my account. But I found the site to be down. Now, the customer care executive suggested me to call the regional sales manager to inform this issue. I wondered about their process... is it the customer who has to run behind the ICICI to get the service from ICICI?

Now the b2 site is down for the past 2 days. None has contacted me for the past 2 days. I again called the customer care today (30th June) and they responded the same way and asked me to call their regional sales manager! what a pathetic customer service team they have... and what a pathetic process they have...
If your money is stuck in B2 account and their site is down for several days... your money is stuck there for several days... you have no way out!

So better save your money with some other better banks and dont trust B2 customer care!