Bajaj Auto Finance

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bajaj Auto Finance

coobhes

May 13, 2017

Unauthorized debit of 99 from my account

I have no loans pending with Bajaj Finance. how you can debit amount without informing me ?

On 27 Mar 2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Reference # 086581052340
Milan Shah
Tapash Pramanick

May 1, 2017

Unauthorized deduction of Rs 99

Hi team,

I noticed in my passbook details that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account. Please let me know why you have debited the amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv and don't have any loans with you.

I expect the amount to be returned with proper explanation from your end. I can see many have lodged the same complaint, so it must be an issue from your side.

Particulars: ECS (TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE)
Date of transaction: 28/04/17
Name: Tapash Pramanick
Mobile: 9051301343
Email- tapash.pramanick@gmail.com
santhoshvk

Apr 28, 2017

Unauthorized debit of 99 from my account

Hi Bajaj ,

They have deducted Rs.99 unauthorized deduction from my Bank account .
I dont have any running loan or nothing.
I wonder why you deducted , please return the same .
If this continues, it won't be long before you lose your customer base.
Date deduction 26th April
I expect the amount to be returned with proper explanation from your end.

Particulars: ECS wdl ecs dr-tpcf

Apr 27, 2017

Rs. 99/- unauthorize debit from my Syndicate Bank Account

Rs. 99 unauthorized debit from my Bank account
Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account in Syndicate bank.. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited this amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.

I expect the amount to be credited to my bank Ac immediately with proper explanation from your end.I think problem is at your end hence, so many have lodged complaints.

Date of transaction: 27/03/17 Spons. Bank: 1102290002; Item/Seq. 7455918341 : bnfy Ref No.0001313029706
Amount deducted : Rs. 99
Name: Virendra Pal Singh
Mobile: 9968245201
email: drsinghvp@yahoo.com
RChakraborty

Apr 18, 2017

Rs. 99 unauthorized debit from my Bank account

Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited the amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.
If this continues, it won't be long before you lose your customer base.

Particulars: ECS wdl ecs dr-tpcf

Mar 27, 2017

99 cut from my Deutsche Bank

Ref. ID - DEBIT
ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

Pls. credit it back asap or else I will go to Legal & I do not see a credit on my account by end of the day today.

Email id- magar.naz@gmail.com
Mobil :- 9899492593
kanagala raghu

Mar 27, 2017

99 cut from my Bank of Stat bank of Hyderabad

On March 27, 2017, I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.

Ref. ID - DEBIT
ECSDebitTPCF BAJAJ FINANCE0001313022830

Pls. credit it back asap or else I will be sending a lega notice from my lawyer if I do not see a credit on my account by end of the day today.

Email id- kanagala.raghu@gmail.com

Email id- nairajeev@gmail.com

Rajeev Nair
RAHEEMMA

Mar 14, 2017

Unauthorized debit from my account

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account

My name is MD ABDUL RAHEEM. I have no loan no purchase with Bajaj Finance. How you can debit amount without informing me ?

On 20/02/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Do let me know for what it is been done ? Email ID mdabdulraheem73@gmail.com

INFO: ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ Finance 0001301624722
meganathajay

Mar 6, 2017

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account
My name is Meganathan. I have no loan no purchase with Bajaj Finance. How you can debit amount without informing me ?

On Nov 20/02/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Do let me know for what it is been done ? Email ID Ajaymega99@gmail.com

INFO: ECS/0001301661624-98121/TPCF BAJAJ
Vijayalakshmijeganathan

Mar 3, 2017

99Rs charged from my account.

I don't even hold an account with Bajaj Finance. And they have deducted Rs.99 from my account. My Indian Bank account has been charged. How can they do an ECS without my Authorization?
Also, I was sent a message with the following link.
"https://www.bajajfinserv.in/finance/mailer/2016/aug/emi-renewal-emailer-few-days-to-debit-day-01/index.html" I have nothing to do with Bajaj Finserv. But how can someone force a consumer to use an EMI card and charge money if not used.

Email id : vijayalakshmijeganathan@gmail.com

The consumer forum should help us find a solution for this.

Vijayalakshmi
amarnagda

Feb 24, 2017

Rs. 99 debit from my bank Account

I have no loans pending with Bajaj Finance. How they can debit amount without informing me?

On 20th Feb 2017 I can see BAJAJ FINANCE has debited Rs. 99 from my bank account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE. May I know for what it is been done?.

I request you to Pls help me get of refund my Rs.. 99/- asap.

ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE00013016197380000

Amar Nagda
vnktshperumal

Feb 23, 2017

Rs. 99 debit from my bank Account

I have no loans pending with Bajaj Finance. How you can debit amount without informing me?

On 21th Feb 2017 I can see you have debited Rs. 99 from my bank account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE. May I know for what it is been done?.

ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE0001301615045

Venkatesa Perumal P
Sagar Kemase

Feb 22, 2017

unauthorised deduction of Rs 99 from bank account

On 20th Feb 2017 I can see you have debited Rs. 99 from my bank account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE. May I know for what it is been done?.

20 Feb. 2017 Debit
ECS-Dr TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE (4110117)

Sagar Kemase

ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE0001301619819

Sunil Shinde
vipinbatr

99/-money deduct from my account

On February 20th I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
My I know for what it is been done ? Email ID vipinbatr@gmail.com
ECSIDR-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCEND-ICICI

What is this please credit same amount as early as possible and give me the solid reason why you deducted and how
Dtd : 21/02/2017
SURESH2522

My name is M.Suresh
I have no loan no purchases with Bajaj Finance. how you can debit amount without informing me ?

My I know for what it is been done ? Email ID msuresh2522@gmail.com
ECS debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE000130161965
Dtd : 21/02/2017
nikhil s satpute

Feb 18, 2017

money deduct from my mom account

Hi team

For what reason you deduct Rs.99/- amount from my mom account there is no call no SMS from your end .

Team please refund this amount asap
Her name - sangtia satpute
Date of deduct - 25/01/17
ECS DR-TPCF Bajaj Financ
Contact details- 9766428033/7276435830

Nikhil Satpute (son of sangtia satpute)
Satpute.nikhils@gmail.com
Sangammore

Feb 6, 2017

99 cut from my union bank Account

On 25 jan 2017 I have seen you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
May I know why I am charged ? Email ID d. Sangammore123@gmail.com and mob no 9324362109

Sangam more
roopam.sharma14

Jan 25, 2017

DEBIT ECS-DR-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE0001291790571

I have no loan with Bajaj Finance. how you can debit amount without informing me ?

On 25th Jan 2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
May I know for what it is been done ? Email ID roopam.sharma14@gmail.com and mob no 9819637061. My bank details is Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank Ltd, Naigaon (w) branch

Mrs. Roopam Amol Sharma
govilkarmahesh

Jan 11, 2017

unauthorised deduction of Rs 99 from bank account

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account

I have no any loans or payments pending with Bajaj Finance. then why Rs. 99 deducted by my account?

On Dec 28 2016, I can see you have debited Rs 99 from my account DECS DR/6471314450/TPCF BAJAJ. I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE. Do let me know for what it is been done ?

My email id govilkarmahes@gmail.com
Andhra Bank Customer Service

Jan 5, 2017

Re: UN AUTHORISED DEDUCTION FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

We hope that your concern has been resolved. If not kindly help us with your email id. So that we can assist you further for resolution.

Andhra Bank Customer Care
subbu3103

Jan 4, 2017

My name is Subbarao Chitrapu
I have no loan no purches with Bajaj Finance. how you can debit amount without informing me ?

On dec 28-2016 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
I want to know for what it is been done ? Email ID subbu3103@gmail.com

DECS DR/6479137214/TPCF BAJAJ

Dtd : 28/12/2016
kiritdshah

Jan 2, 2017

REFUND OF MONEY

ECS D-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE-0001280653449 s. 99 DEBIT ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

On 28/12/2016 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
May I know why I am charged ? Email id-kiritdshah3078@yahoo.com