Bajaj Auto Finance

munendraproy

Oct 2, 2017

NECS: TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.117/ has been debited without any authorization from my bank account in Dena bank Account.. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited this amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.

I expect the amount to be credited to my bank Ac immediately with proper explanation from your end.I think problem is at your end hence, so many have lodged complaints.

Waiting your earliest and positive response.

Munendra

Kalai Pragasam

Aug 31, 2017

Rs.117 has been deducted

HI,

Amount of Rs.117 has been deducted from my account without my knowledge. I request you to look into this issue on priority and refund the amount immediately to my account.

Kalai
Vijay Bhaskar Reddy Gotlur

Aug 29, 2017

Amount 117 has been deducted from my ICICI bank account.

Hi team,

I noticed that Rs.117 has been auto debited without any authorization from my bank account on the name of BAJAJ FINANCE. I am really surprised, even I don't have any relation with Bajaj finance, I didn't even registered with them and no communication at all, I am not at all holding any Bajaj account, then how can it is possible to auto deduct from my account?

Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited this amount. I don't have any loans with you.

I expect the amount to be credited to my bank account immediately with proper explanation from your end.

28 Aug. 2017 Debit
DECS/TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE/0001363298180

Vijay
harkaran0000@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017

To revert the deducted amount

117Rs charged from my account.

I don't even hold an account with Bajaj Finance. And they have deducted Rs.117 from my account. My Bank of Maharashtra account has been charged. How can they do an ECS without my Authorization?
Therefore revert the deducted amount asap. Below are the details:

Email id : harkaran0000@gmail.com

Your unique user id: 32591938
Your password: 270391
Unique Loan Account Number. 4010CD23413770
Mobile- 9910467410
Bank of maharashtra, Pushpanjali Enclave
The consumer forum should help us find a solution for this.

Harkaran singh
harkaran0000@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017

Amount 117 has been deducted from my bank acc.

Rs. 117/- unauthorize debit from my bank of maharastra Account
Rs. 117 unauthorized debit from my Bank account
Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.117 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account in Bank of Maharashtra, Pushpanjali Enclave. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited this amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.

Date of transaction: 28/08/17
email: harkaran0000@gmail.com
dilip.singhd62

Jul 5, 2017

UnAuthorized debit of 99Rs

Can you explain why the debit has happened when I dont have anything pending with Bajaj Finance. This is the height of debiting the amount without informing the customer. I need proper explanation and the amount need to be credited to my account ASAP.

Name: Dilip Singh (9133537170)
sudhir.bhosale

Jul 3, 2017

Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account in Syndicate bank.. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited this amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.

NAME- Sudhir. Bhosale
Mobile no- 9371025954.
Hanumant Pimprikar

Jun 30, 2017

ECSIDR-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCEND-ICICI-0001344504918

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account

I do not have any pending EMI with bajaj finance for what purpose this amount deducted.
No prior intimation this is illegal debit.

Hanumant Pimprikar
hanumantkp@gmail.com
Mobile. 9673338343
panttushar

Jun 30, 2017

Rs 99 Deducted - ECS D-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

Hi All,

I too have faced the same problem. Is there a solution for the same..?
Jigisha1973

Jun 28, 2017

deduction from my account

Rs.99 has been deducted from my Dena Bank account.

details are as below.

101 25-01-17 NECS: TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE S54628884 DR 99

i do not have any pending loans with Bajaj Finance. What the hell is this? So many complaints. it seems they've deducted Rs99 from so many accounts. Imagine how much money they've made. Can you please explain? i want my money credited back in my account immediately.
nirmalya maitra

Jun 2, 2017

DEBIT ECS-TPCF-BF0001334409232

I have find my account, there was some of Rs. 99 have been debited on 31/05.2017.I don't understand why I have charged?I have no pending ECS.So I expect the amount to be refund with proper explanation.

Mob-9831732810

Nirmalya Maitra
Hitesh daiya

May 31, 2017

unauthorized debit from my account

REFUND OF MONEY
ECS D-TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE- s. 99 DEBIT ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

I have no loans pending with Bajaj Finance. how you can debit amount without informing me ?

On 31/05/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
May I know why I am charged ? or credit the money in my account. Email id-hiteshjdaiya@gmail.com
Mob no- 9820295459
Karthika Manoharan

Unauthorized debit of 99 from my account

On 31/5/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
May I know why I am charged

Karthika. M
lokeshneet

May 31, 2017

didn't ask or informed and debit rs 99 from my account.I didn't pending or continue bajaj finance loan how to debit from my account plz get

My self lokesh Bhoyar from Nagpur Maharashtra and I never pending or continue the loan from bajaj finance I have recive da msg on morning debit rs 99 .for TPCF
Why r u debit this amount without informed me.
May I know why charge 4 me?
lokeshbhoyarr@Tamil.com
Mob number 8983790614
coobhes

May 13, 2017

Unauthorized debit of 99 from my account

On 27 Mar 2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Reference # ############
Milan Shah
Tapash Pramanick

May 1, 2017

Unauthorized deduction of Rs 99

Hi team,

I noticed in my passbook details that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account. Please let me know why you have debited the amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv and don't have any loans with you.

I expect the amount to be returned with proper explanation from your end. I can see many have lodged the same complaint, so it must be an issue from your side.

Particulars: ECS (TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE)
Date of transaction: 28/04/17
Name: Tapash Pramanick
Mobile: 9051301343
Email- tapash.pramanick@gmail.com
santhoshvk

Apr 28, 2017

Hi Bajaj ,

They have deducted Rs.99 unauthorized deduction from my Bank account .
I dont have any running loan or nothing.
I wonder why you deducted , please return the same .
If this continues, it won't be long before you lose your customer base.
Date deduction 26th April
I expect the amount to be returned with proper explanation from your end.

Particulars: ECS wdl ecs dr-tpcf
Date of transaction: 26/04/17
Name: Santhosh v kerur
Mobile: 9900266115
Virendra Pal Singh

Apr 27, 2017

Rs. 99/- unauthorize debit from my Syndicate Bank Account

Hi team,

Date of transaction: 27/03/17 Spons. Bank: 1102290002; Item/Seq. 7455918341 : bnfy Ref No.0001313029706
Amount deducted : Rs. 99
Name: Virendra Pal Singh
Mobile: 9968245201
email: drsinghvp@yahoo.com
RChakraborty

Apr 18, 2017

Hi team,

Today, I noticed that Rs.99 has been debited without any authorization from my bank account. Please let me know why and by whose authorization have you debited the amount. I have nothing pending with Bajaj Finserv. I don't have any loans with you.
If this continues, it won't be long before you lose your customer base.

Particulars: ECS wdl ecs dr-tpcf

Mar 27, 2017

99 cut from my Deutsche Bank

Ref. ID - DEBIT
ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ FINANCE

Pls. credit it back asap or else I will go to Legal & I do not see a credit on my account by end of the day today.

Email id- magar.naz@gmail.com
Mobil :- 9899492593
kanagala raghu

Mar 27, 2017

99 cut from my Bank of Stat bank of Hyderabad

On March 27, 2017, I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.

Ref. ID - DEBIT
ECSDebitTPCF BAJAJ FINANCE0001313022830

Pls. credit it back asap or else I will be sending a lega notice from my lawyer if I do not see a credit on my account by end of the day today.

Email id- kanagala.raghu@gmail.com

Email id- nairajeev@gmail.com

Rajeev Nair
RAHEEMMA

Mar 14, 2017

Unauthorized debit from my account

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account

My name is MD ABDUL RAHEEM. I have no loan no purchase with Bajaj Finance. How you can debit amount without informing me ?

On 20/02/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Do let me know for what it is been done ? Email ID mdabdulraheem73@gmail.com

INFO: ECS Debit TPCF BAJAJ Finance 0001301624722
meganathajay

Mar 6, 2017

Rs. 99 Unauthorized debit from my account
My name is Meganathan. I have no loan no purchase with Bajaj Finance. How you can debit amount without informing me ?

On Nov 20/02/2017 I can see you have debited RS 99 from my account, I have nothing running with BAJAJ FINANCE.
Do let me know for what it is been done ? Email ID Ajaymega99@gmail.com

INFO: ECS/0001301661624-98121/TPCF BAJAJ
Vijayalakshmijeganathan

Mar 3, 2017

99Rs charged from my account.

I don't even hold an account with Bajaj Finance. And they have deducted Rs.99 from my account. My Indian Bank account has been charged. How can they do an ECS without my Authorization?
Also, I was sent a message with the following link.
"https://www.bajajfinserv.in/finance/mailer/2016/aug/emi-renewal-emailer-few-days-to-debit-day-01/index.html" I have nothing to do with Bajaj Finserv. But how can someone force a consumer to use an EMI card and charge money if not used.

Email id : vijayalakshmijeganathan@gmail.com

The consumer forum should help us find a solution for this.

Vijayalakshmi

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...