bajaj avenger

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj avenger

Feb 11, 2019

RE : Engine sound and engine problem

Hi Raj,

Rajkumar0703

Feb 8, 2019

Engine sound and engine problem

Name_ Raj kumar Sharma
Mobile no_8127896919
Mail id_ [email protected]
Complain_ avengers 180cc Engine sound
Km_1952km
New bike purchase 25 day
Please solve this my problem

Feb 4, 2019

RE : Digital fuel indicator

prafulla kulkarni

Feb 1, 2019

Digital fuel indicator

I bought Bajaj Avenger 220 street, 6 months back. It has digital fuel indicator. It looks like Bajaj has only considered the look and totally forgot the functionality. Looks like digital fuel indicator was not tested at all. I can't rely on fuel indicator. It's not accurate at all. Last week it was showing empty tank. Based on my experience so far, I thought it will run 2-3 days more. After running ~70-80km more, I thought of re-filling the tank, considering it should be totally dry. I decided to fill 500Rs petrol but tank got full after ~375 Rs (~4 Ltr ) of petrol. Considering 10Ltr of petrol tank, almost 6Ltr petrol was already there. After refilling, I run for more than 20KM and till then it was showing empty only.
Simple fuel indicator were much more accurate than these digital indicator. At least do some testing of the components before adding it to product.

Jan 15, 2019

RE : Starting Problem Bajaj Avenger Street 220

Hi Javed,

javedseo

Jan 14, 2019

Starting Problem Bajaj Avenger Street 220

I have facing many problems in My Bike Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Since Purchase this bike. I purchased my bike in Nov 2018.

I have visited many times in Service Center but didn't Get Permanent Solution.

Bajaj Avenger Street 220: Its the worst Bike of my life From Bajaj Auto Ltd.

Issues:

Sai Teja 51

Dec 15, 2018

Avenger 180 CC starting issue

Hey,

I have bought avenger on May but it got listing in your records 2 months Earlier and there are hell lot of problems in Avenger 180 CC . I have visited the center many times but there is no use. I am totally drained with the bike. The center guys mentioned man issues but till now noting solved. My bike is with the service center guys for more than a month but us.

Do you have really someone worth to ;work on the bike? . I request you to please take your bike 'back and give my money.

Please dont tell "We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [email protected]
"

This is already done 1000's of times. Kindly help

Dec 5, 2018

RE : Electric start problem

Hi Sadhana,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [email protected]

sadhanavishe

Dec 4, 2018

Electric start problem

Electric start problem
Hi Sr/Madam,
I bought Avenger 180 Street on 30 july 2018 and just after 50 kms of ride, it didn't pick electric start and i went on to the service center, they changed some setting and thereby it started to fail again in a week.
I had many ups and downs so far electric start didn't work for over 3 times and i politely visit showroom each time.
It failed again today, i am losing my patience.
Can we have better support here.
sadhana vishe

Rahul Sardesai

Nov 16, 2018

Avenger Street 180

Dear Team Avenger United,

I am facing same issue as most other people using Avenger 180/220.

I couldn't locate response from your investigation of the issue. Could you please help me locate it?

Rahul
ramenkalita

Nov 16, 2018

pickup problem

I have Bajaj avenger 150 bike. pickup problem and when I ride any up side then pickup off like empty fuel tank. Sudden pickup not taken. please suggest

Nov 12, 2018

RE : Bajaj avenger cruise 220 2018

Hi Avinash,

Avinash_Chandra

Nov 9, 2018

Bajaj avenger cruise 220 2018

Hi team,

I bought Bajaj avenger 220 cruise 2018 on April 2018. Recently i have given my bike for 2nd service (2000 KM).

When i given my bike for 1st service(500 KM) there was no issue but after the service there was gear issue and lots of sound on chain holder (near gear). After visiting 3-4 time( post 1st service) they have fixed gear issue and change some spring and they told that sound (Chain holder)will go post 2nd service.

Post 2nd service i have visit 2nd time still sound is there and people from service center are telling this sound will not go ever and every bike will have same sound while i tested same other bike(Bajaj avenger 220 cruise 2017 Model) there was no sound at all.
****************************************************************************************************************************
Another Issue regarding fuel meter
Despite after visiting workshop for several times the problem regarding my fuel meter has not been resolved.

And every time i had to heard same excuses like "this problem cannot be resolved as it is because of the shape of fuel tank", "meter indications wrong reading because fuel displaces in tank when bike is driven"

I have already wrote to customer care and they have not responded yet.

Kindly advise me how can i change or replace this bike or your team can fix the issue because i am tired to in 2 services and visited more than 6 times for service center.

If you cannot advise or help then i would like to write to someone else for this issue.

Hope you understand.

Avinash Chandra
Avinash_Chandra

Nov 9, 2018

Bajaj avenger 220 Cruise 2018

Hi team,

Another Issue regarding fuel meter

I have already wrote to customer care and they have not responded yet.

Hope you understand.

Avinash Chandra
wasifali

Nov 7, 2018

Bajaj avenger 220 street 2018

Dear bajaj,
Despite after visiting workshop for several times the problem regarding my fuel meter has not heen resolved. And everytime i had to heard lame excuses like "this problem cannot be resolved as it is because of the shape of fuel tank", "meter indications wrong reading because fuel displaces in tank when bike is driven" as if I am some idiot and don't get that you trying to fool me. Soon the product will be out of warranty and then either i hace to pay for it or make peace with the wrong product.
Another issue started yesterday was that certaing parts of digits in meter are missing. And bike is not taking self start

Nov 6, 2018

RE : Self start problem with Avenger 180 Street

mukeshraghu1c

Nov 4, 2018

Self start problem with Avenger 180 Street

I have purchased Avenger 180 street in April 2018. after one month the self start problem started. I had to leave the bike to showroom for 2-3 days. And took the machenic charge. Again after 1-2 months the same problem started. Again i had to leave the bike at showroom for 2-3 days. They told me that they will change the part causing the issue the problem will be resolved permanently.And they again took the waranty machenic charge. It worked for only 1-2 months and now again i am facing the same problem.
I am very disappointed with bajaj. Looks like my 1 lakh is gone to waste. If this will be the condition then why people will prefer to purchace new bike.
I thought the new bike will not give these type of problems for atlest 4-5 years that is why invested 1 lakh.

This was the first and last time I have purchased bajaj bike.
If I could return the bike then I will prefer it to return to bajaj.

Oct 31, 2018

RE : Avenger start (ignition problem)

Hi Satyajit,

SatyajitRoy10

Oct 29, 2018

Avenger start (ignition problem)

I bought my Avenger 180 in June. After just three months it has a weird starting problem. As it does not have a kick start option the bike becomes dead because of this issue. The service center guys told me that, it is a problem for all the avenger bike. The "one way clutch" is defective. I could not use my bike for nearly one month as this part was not available anywhere in Bangalore due to high demand and low supply problem. This tells that I was not the only one facing this problem. Finally, after a month's wait I had to spend 1500 bucks to get the bike repaired.
The more disturbing thing is that the company does not give a shit about what the consumers are facing once the product is sold. Ideally, the company should recall all the Avengers and fix this problem free of cost. Or otherwise reimburse those who have paid for it by themselves.

I have lost confidence in Bajaj and I will make sure no one I know buys any Bajaj products in future

Oct 1, 2018

RE : Self start problem for avenger 220 street

Hi Pasang,

PasangSherpa

Sep 28, 2018

Self start problem for avenger 220 street

I have bought this avenger 220 street on may end 2018 and its not even 4 months now and its giving starter issue. Its not starting at all. I have to get someone to push it and than start it. This is really irritating. its like a nightmare and its losing my patience. its not even 4 months now and this issue started. I didn't knew about this else i would have never opt for this worthless stupid bike. If you are charging big amount for something than you got to seriously first check what you are selling. Did not expected this from a bajaj company product. Only wish if i could return and get back my hard earned money.

Sep 21, 2018

RE: Bajaj Avenger 220 Street Self Start Problem

Hi Ambika,

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...