bajaj bike

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj bike

Shashi Gowda

Feb 9, 2019

Amba baja

This is Shashi her , last 20 or 25 days back I have done my first service in ur service center Amba Bajaj center ..
But when I brought bike from the showroom only the problem started it was solved after service .after my 1 st service now same problem is happening .. TAPPING SOUND is more .. IAM not fool to keep changing each and every month paying for it .. just 1000 KM I'm have over come after 1 st service . aging the same TAPPING SOUND IS COMING So please understand. The thing and solve my bike problem . I need call back from ur side .If this not solved I illl file complaint .
My number 8553833106

Feb 4, 2019

RE : battery drainage issue

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Avenger United
satyendra kash

Jan 30, 2019

battery drainage issue

i bought avenger 180 street and from the first day antill today i started my byk with pushing i have very bad experience with service and claim services i will never buy any byk of bajaj and sujjest any one
harishkrgaur

Jan 29, 2019

Engine bearing broken - Not covered in warranty

I purchased V 15 on 22/02/2017 and since than, I have got 2 free services done from TCS Bajaj Service Center in Okhla ph 2 and 2 services from outside. I have driven my bike only for 12880 kms till now and a couple of days ago, I started getting problem of Clutch slipping on each gear shift. I showed it my nearby mechanic who changed its clutch plates, pressure plates, Clutch hub and 1 bearing in clutch chamber. He again checked and found that the bearing inside gear box was broken due to which it was causing problems. He advised me to take my bike back to TCS Bajaj service center and get it fixed as I still have warranty left for the engine.

Yesterday, I took my bike to TCS Bajaj Service center where they told me that my warranty is void as I did not get the service done from authorised service center of Bajaj whereas Engine had nothing to do with services. They mean to say that if I keep paying them for services, than only they will consider the engine to be under warranty. I want to understand why I am not getting the warranty even if I am getting engine oil replaced on time, servicing done on time. If this would have been an issue with servicing or oil change, Pistons would go first rather than bearing.

They did not even give me a discount on bill and gave me an estimate for Rs 5000 which is way too much for a bearing change.

Also they asked for advance payment as they dont trust their customers even when they are leaving their expensive bikes with them.

I paid Rs 2500 as it is the only vehicle which I can travel on and need to wait for 10 days to get this repaired.
PinkuHarvinder Singh

Jan 11, 2019

Complaint Against Poor Mileage.

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Mr. Harvinder Singh. I purchased Pulsar 150 cc Classic edition from Rajiv Bajaj Durga Puri on 15 July, 2018. My Bike No. Is DL 5S BS 3459. After 2 services my bike is giving me only 32 KM/Liter while during purchasing this bike I was told that this bike gives 40 KM/Litre in local and 50 KM/Liter on highway. Three times I have checked my bike at Rajiv Bajaj Service Station, Durga Puri but the same poor result I found. So please tell me What should I Do.

Jan 11, 2019

RE : Very Poor Bike

Team Pulsar
Mohammed.nisar

Jan 8, 2019

Very Poor Bike

i bought new pulsar 150 twin disc bike, July 2018 rupees 97,000/-, When i bought this bike starting to till now its getting struggle. Engine noise coming, and disc not work probably, i complaint the service center, they are also not well trained, and they are also don't know anything about the bike knowledge. Finally i decide i sell my bike, but its not revalue bike. In bajaj showroom asking 50,000/- and outside customer asking only 60,000/-. I think bajaj company is very worst company. its cheat the people. Dont buy this kind of bikes
YUMKHAM BROJENDRO SINGH

Dec 29, 2018

Self start problem

I bought a new bajaj V15 in the month of February 2018. In the month of December 2018 self start problem started it gives me lots of problem in busy traffic. I went service center in Dimapur . They put the battery on charge fully but still the problem is not solve. It gives me lot of bad experience in bajaj.
YUMKHAM BROJENDRO SINGH

Dec 29, 2018

Self start problem

I bought a bike bajaj V15 in the month of Feb 2018 but in the month of December 18 self start is not working I went to service center in Dimapur but they couldn't solve the problem. They put the battery on charge fully but still not working.
Pushkarnath

Dec 24, 2018

Engine Starter motor assembly is informed to me as wear & tear parts

Dear Bajaj Team,

I was very delighted to have a bajaj bike avenger 220 street, impressed by its looks and ride and therefore opted for it, but now I feel although the bajaj is making efforts to making good bikes but their dealers are just doing opposite by having negative standards. The Service advisor, The floor supervisor all intend to take the pride & joy by making their work simpler by stating such words which shows customer have made a mistake buying the bajaj bikes, service advisor make money by including all the additives without customer consent.
During my latest visit to the dealer Krishna bajaj in gurgaon, haryana in sec 14 on 23-12-18 when I asked them to check a complaint of starter motor noise they have simply said one way is noisy & it needs to be replaced and that too in payment (even my bike is in 2 year warranty) because they understand this part is wear tear part. I was amazed to see that how a person can regard the starter motor parts as wear tear parts.
A person buys such expensive things based on the fact that any abnormality will be taken care properly and will manufacturer will support but here at dealer everyone is busy for nothing.

My details,

Team Dominar
Bibin Shine

Dec 8, 2018

Too many noise

I had purchase a bajaj dominar 400 28july 2018 form kallingal bajaj Attingal my bike is 4month and 10days old
From 28july onwards there is so many unnecessery sound form my bike and back mono shock is not working properly it is making my spinalcord disorder this bike is making me so many difficulties so kindly do a need full to me or take this bike bake and give me a confortable refund its my request,if u dont take any action to it i will file a complaint in consumer court
So please contact me on 9947848091
Bibin Shine

Dec 8, 2018

Too much noise and uncomfortness

So please contact me on 9947848091
Inamulhaq132

Dec 6, 2018

Service center complain

Dear sir/mam
I have purchased bajaj avenger Street in April 2018 but I am not satisfied bcuz of fuel meter and speed meter is not working from 5 months I have a already complained Bajaj service centre Devender Bajaj in Dhampur district Bijnore
There is very bad Services and Service advisor is not knowledgeable.
I request to Bajaj plz solved My complaint immediately
Inamul Haqe
Bajaj Avenger

Dec 3, 2018

RE : Bikes

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Avenger United
jibjha1088

Nov 30, 2018

Bikes

Sir ,
I would like to inform you that I have purchase bike Avenger 220 cruise in may 13,2018 . My electronic digital watch is not working from last months. In service station also denied for correct .
Pl resolve my problem ASAP

Nov 27, 2018

RE : chain bracket

Hi Dhinakaran,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar
dhinakaran shanthakumar

Nov 20, 2018

chain bracket

HI
I have purchase Bajaj pulsar 150cc in January , i have problem in chain bracket noise from last 6 month .. i have given to service in bajaj service center in Hosur , but problem is not solve ...kindly resolve the problem ASAP
Sheshrao Mohite

Nov 14, 2018

Complaint regarding oil leakage from engine.

Dear sir/Madam,
I have purchased new Pulser 150 in Sept. from Sai sevices pune.Now I am facing oil leakage problem from engine.Now bike running only 2100 KM . According to my knowledge engine is Heart of bike.If it is leaked in 2 month,What will reliability of bike?Is it 15 year?So please sir,consider my request and resolve it as early as possible.

THANKS AND REGARDS
S.A.MOHIYE
Rk suman

Nov 12, 2018

Battery & back wheel

My bike with in one month battery damage not working and back wheal also problem this company bike very bed Rk suman (8006768446)
sandip karmakar 0071

Nov 10, 2018

rear disk problem

dear sir/madam
I bought a Pulsar 150 cc bike twin disk from the Auto Empire in July.But some problen in the rear disk.i also complan in the shoroom bt the workers and the own not help us.my contect number is 8777371297. plz help us
sandip karmakar 0071

Nov 10, 2018

rear disk problem

Dear sir/madam
I bought a Pulsar 150 cc bike twin disk from the Auto Empire in July at Belgharia .But some problen in the rear disk.i also complan in the shoroom bt the workers and the own not help us.my contect number is 8777371297. plz kindly help us

Nov 6, 2018

RE : V15

Hi Manoj,

Team Bajaj V
Manoj Oji

Nov 4, 2018

V15

My bike oil tank leakge I have buy a new bike of bajaj v15 but this bike is very bad and R. R moters service is too bad. Plz help me my mobile number is 9929013352

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...