bajaj bike

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj bike

Bajaj Avenger

May 14, 2019

RE : Non registration of my new bajaj bike by the dealer

Hi Abhijit,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at [email protected]

May 12, 2019

Non registration of my new bajaj bike by the dealer

Let me introduce myself as Abhijit Oak. I want to bring to your notice about the Bajaj Avernger 220 ABS purchased by me from Garve Bajaj Baner on 11.04.2019 after pull payment.

The invoicing has been done on the 11th April 2019 and have received the delivery of the vehicle pending registration around 15th April 2019.

From that day I have been following up with them for the other formalities like insurance, and registration but have not received the registration number till date even after multiple and rigorous followups.

As per the RTO website it is showing that the road tax has still not being paid even after full payment by me and even after multiple follow-ups they are giving promises for a couple of days more everytime since last one and a half weeks but still have not received it.

And we are observing that other vehicles of other brands are getting registered within max one week. They emailed me the insurance just yesterday, but registration is still pending due to non payment of road tax from the dealer

We have taken the vehicle from Garve Bajaj ONLY as it is an authorized dealer and ONLY looking at the Bajaj Auto name and am now stuck. I request Bajaj Auto to look into the matter and help me get the relevant paperwork done and the registration number immediately.

Await your feedback,

May 12, 2019

Non registration of my new bajaj bike by the dealer

Let me introduce myself as Abhijit Oak. I want to bring to your notice about the Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS purchased by me from Garve Bajaj Baner Pune on 11.04.2019 after full payment.

As per the RTO website it is showing that the road tax has still not being paid even after full payment by me and even after multiple follow-ups they are giving promises for a couple of days more every-time since last one and a half weeks but still have not received it.

Await your feedback,

May 8, 2019

RE : Wrost company of India

Hi Vamsi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We value our customers' trust in us and do not encourage any negligence towards them. Please share your complaint/reference number. We will look into your concern and get in touch with you.

May 8, 2019

RE : regarding poor service

Hi Yogesh,

We regret the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Vamsi Krishna

Apr 30, 2019

Wrost company of India

I am Vamsi Krishna from Hyderabad. I own Bajaj RS 200 ABS variant bike.
I'm facing an issue from past 1 year. Its true its been a year. Now my bike is out of warranty. They keep on replacing the item but they never check for actual problem.
I'm facing the same issue repeatedly.
I had gone through 2-3 service centres but still the same problem is repeating very frequently. The lowest time i ride my bike with no problem is 25 days and maximum is 2 months.

When i raise a complaint with customer care, these bullshit company just forwards this to the service centre where my bike is getting repaired. There is no person or there is no concern department to work over this issue these are the standards of Bajaj.

I'm raising complaints from past 1 month very frequently. I have all the recording and emails for which i contacted Bajaj.

There is no response and no resolution for this problem from past one 1 year. Every day they say that they are forwarding the issue to Bajaj concern department. Actually there is no thing. They just sell the bikes and they forget about the service. Openly few people make statements that what the hell can you do to such an BIG COMPANY ? better go to some local mechanic. This is what every customer say 's.

Better bajaj should close their company and go home and sell some banana's. That's for they are fit.

Such a shameless company and this company is responsible for people who are going to Non-Indian branded bikes.
Better never buy a bike from Bajaj.
If they reply to this message, they again simply say please contact our service centre. That's all they can do shameless company and shameless people.
yogesh_sks

Apr 22, 2019

regarding poor service

i am yogesh naik from raigarh (chhattisgarh) my vehicle pulsar 135 breakdown last two month.i will go showroom and share my problem . showroom mechanic suggest required one part than i am order same day but till date my part not arrived & no delivered .i am facing lot of problem last two month . but showroom get no positive replay & they did not resolve my problem.
Kindly look up matter seriously & resolve the problem immediately.

Yogesh NAIK

rajender-0123

Apr 20, 2019

Complaint for can't contact

As have your care numbers max. are not correct, which is correct not taking call. Following numbers are:-

01143535478, 9871396741, 01143719090, 01126668222....
Sachin Dalmia

Apr 10, 2019

Repair and service

Works never done on given time. Proper clarification of estimate are not provided at the time of booking of service and repair. Parts are never available at service center. Workers are not experienced coustmer are directly asked to change part at any complain. This happens several time not for single time actually it happens at every service. Service center no. Siliguri auto works pvt Ltd, burdwan road, siliguri
Shashi Gowda

Feb 9, 2019

Amba baja

This is Shashi her , last 20 or 25 days back I have done my first service in ur service center Amba Bajaj center ..
But when I brought bike from the showroom only the problem started it was solved after service .after my 1 st service now same problem is happening .. TAPPING SOUND is more .. IAM not fool to keep changing each and every month paying for it .. just 1000 KM I'm have over come after 1 st service . aging the same TAPPING SOUND IS COMING So please understand. The thing and solve my bike problem . I need call back from ur side .If this not solved I illl file complaint .
My number 8553833106

Feb 4, 2019

RE : battery drainage issue

satyendra kash

Jan 30, 2019

battery drainage issue

i bought avenger 180 street and from the first day antill today i started my byk with pushing i have very bad experience with service and claim services i will never buy any byk of bajaj and sujjest any one
harishkrgaur

Jan 29, 2019

Engine bearing broken - Not covered in warranty

I purchased V 15 on 22/02/2017 and since than, I have got 2 free services done from TCS Bajaj Service Center in Okhla ph 2 and 2 services from outside. I have driven my bike only for 12880 kms till now and a couple of days ago, I started getting problem of Clutch slipping on each gear shift. I showed it my nearby mechanic who changed its clutch plates, pressure plates, Clutch hub and 1 bearing in clutch chamber. He again checked and found that the bearing inside gear box was broken due to which it was causing problems. He advised me to take my bike back to TCS Bajaj service center and get it fixed as I still have warranty left for the engine.

Yesterday, I took my bike to TCS Bajaj Service center where they told me that my warranty is void as I did not get the service done from authorised service center of Bajaj whereas Engine had nothing to do with services. They mean to say that if I keep paying them for services, than only they will consider the engine to be under warranty. I want to understand why I am not getting the warranty even if I am getting engine oil replaced on time, servicing done on time. If this would have been an issue with servicing or oil change, Pistons would go first rather than bearing.

They did not even give me a discount on bill and gave me an estimate for Rs 5000 which is way too much for a bearing change.

Also they asked for advance payment as they dont trust their customers even when they are leaving their expensive bikes with them.

I paid Rs 2500 as it is the only vehicle which I can travel on and need to wait for 10 days to get this repaired.
PinkuHarvinder Singh

Jan 11, 2019

Complaint Against Poor Mileage.

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Mr. Harvinder Singh. I purchased Pulsar 150 cc Classic edition from Rajiv Bajaj Durga Puri on 15 July, 2018. My Bike No. Is DL 5S BS 3459. After 2 services my bike is giving me only 32 KM/Liter while during purchasing this bike I was told that this bike gives 40 KM/Litre in local and 50 KM/Liter on highway. Three times I have checked my bike at Rajiv Bajaj Service Station, Durga Puri but the same poor result I found. So please tell me What should I Do.

Jan 11, 2019

RE : Very Poor Bike

Mohammed.nisar

Jan 8, 2019

Very Poor Bike

i bought new pulsar 150 twin disc bike, July 2018 rupees 97,000/-, When i bought this bike starting to till now its getting struggle. Engine noise coming, and disc not work probably, i complaint the service center, they are also not well trained, and they are also don't know anything about the bike knowledge. Finally i decide i sell my bike, but its not revalue bike. In bajaj showroom asking 50,000/- and outside customer asking only 60,000/-. I think bajaj company is very worst company. its cheat the people. Dont buy this kind of bikes
YUMKHAM BROJENDRO SINGH

Dec 29, 2018

Self start problem

I bought a new bajaj V15 in the month of February 2018. In the month of December 2018 self start problem started it gives me lots of problem in busy traffic. I went service center in Dimapur . They put the battery on charge fully but still the problem is not solve. It gives me lot of bad experience in bajaj.
YUMKHAM BROJENDRO SINGH

Dec 29, 2018

Self start problem

I bought a bike bajaj V15 in the month of Feb 2018 but in the month of December 18 self start is not working I went to service center in Dimapur but they couldn't solve the problem. They put the battery on charge fully but still not working.
Pushkarnath

Dec 24, 2018

Engine Starter motor assembly is informed to me as wear & tear parts

Dear Bajaj Team,

I was very delighted to have a bajaj bike avenger 220 street, impressed by its looks and ride and therefore opted for it, but now I feel although the bajaj is making efforts to making good bikes but their dealers are just doing opposite by having negative standards. The Service advisor, The floor supervisor all intend to take the pride & joy by making their work simpler by stating such words which shows customer have made a mistake buying the bajaj bikes, service advisor make money by including all the additives without customer consent.
During my latest visit to the dealer Krishna bajaj in gurgaon, haryana in sec 14 on 23-12-18 when I asked them to check a complaint of starter motor noise they have simply said one way is noisy & it needs to be replaced and that too in payment (even my bike is in 2 year warranty) because they understand this part is wear tear part. I was amazed to see that how a person can regard the starter motor parts as wear tear parts.
A person buys such expensive things based on the fact that any abnormality will be taken care properly and will manufacturer will support but here at dealer everyone is busy for nothing.

My details,

Team Dominar
Bibin Shine

Dec 8, 2018

Too many noise

I had purchase a bajaj dominar 400 28july 2018 form kallingal bajaj Attingal my bike is 4month and 10days old
From 28july onwards there is so many unnecessery sound form my bike and back mono shock is not working properly it is making my spinalcord disorder this bike is making me so many difficulties so kindly do a need full to me or take this bike bake and give me a confortable refund its my request,if u dont take any action to it i will file a complaint in consumer court
So please contact me on 9947848091
Bibin Shine

Dec 8, 2018

Too much noise and uncomfortness

So please contact me on 9947848091
Inamulhaq132

Dec 6, 2018

Service center complain

Dear sir/mam
I have purchased bajaj avenger Street in April 2018 but I am not satisfied bcuz of fuel meter and speed meter is not working from 5 months I have a already complained Bajaj service centre Devender Bajaj in Dhampur district Bijnore
There is very bad Services and Service advisor is not knowledgeable.
I request to Bajaj plz solved My complaint immediately
Inamul Haqe
Bajaj Avenger

Dec 3, 2018

RE : Bikes

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...