bajaj chetak scooter

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj chetak scooter

ashu13

Nov 24, 2022

poor quality of charger

I had purchased a new Bajaj Chetak last year ,the charger stoped working suddenly.I called the Bajaj dealer Popular motors Sadashiv nagar mekhri circle where I purchased the vehicle but they're refusing to come and assist me or replace the charger I really didn't think that company like Bajaj is manufacturing these type of inferior quality with such a High price and with no service facility even in the warranty period I am unable to understand I think if they don't do the needful I will be bound to take up the matter with news papers TV and media and will surely approach the consumer protection forum I am being made a scape goat by buying this inferior quality poor quality vehicle.

My contactno 9845181249

please help
Mahindra Kumar

Jun 30, 2022

Bajaj Chetak not starting no display

I had purchased a new Bajaj Chetak last month and was idle for 15 days appx as the registration process was delayed last 15 18 days I was driving since 25.06.22 Evening I parked the scooter in garage fully charged as I was not keeping well today morning I tried for half an hour to start the vehicle but nothing happened no display no buttons are working locks are not opening etc etc.
I called the Bajaj dealer Popular motors Sadashiv nagar mekhri circle where I purchased the vehicle but they're refusing to come and assist me or repair the vehicle at my place I really didn't think that company like Bajaj is manufacturing these type of inferior quality poor quality vehicle with such a High price and with no service facility even in the warranty period I am unable to understand I think if they don't do the needful I will be bound to take up the matter with news papers TV and media and will surely approach the consumer protection forum I am being made a scape goat by buying this inferior quality poor quality vehicle.
Mahindra Kumar Jain
Hiteshbansal1815

Jun 4, 2022

Bajaj chetak electric scooter waste of money

I jatinder harjeet singh juneja picked up a new bajaj chetak electric scooter from KTM wakdewadi on 2-06-2022 Thursday, and on same day i tried to charge my vehicle,but it didn't charged, i called the dealer but i didn't receive any proper response.so i took the vehicle to the service centre buy paying 600 on tempo. It's not been 24 hours of purchase this vehicle has lots of problems. After inspection the service advisor told me that the charger onboard is faulty and to be replaced and due to non availability of part he told it might take upto 10-15 days. I have been mentally harassed by the dealer and service centre. I have paid my hard earned money one lakh forty two thousand and i didn't expect this service from bajaj. I want compensation for that and my vehicle to be delivered in one day. I don't care about spare part otherwise burn that vehicle i am fed up of that. worst bajaj service.
My contact number 8888951815.plz help
Narasimha L

May 29, 2022

Electric scooter- Display not working and scooter not starting

The display on the electric sccoter is not working and the vehicle is not starting.
Suraj tambe

May 28, 2022

Chetak scooter issue

Ur scoter service is not help to customers
Customer care & Servive Center 3rd class service
Only for Time pass to customers
shaikrauf

Feb 3, 2022

Bajaj chetak electric got stopped at 3rd day

Date
3/02/2022

I shaik Abdul Rauf picked up a New Bajaj Electric Vehicle from Kachiguda KTM showroom on 27-1-2022 Thursday, and on 30-1-2022 Sunday my bike charging was around 75 percent I rode a Bike around 40km at time my vehicle charging around 30 percent my vehicle got stopped on middle of the road in heavy traffic..then i handedover my bike to Kacheguda Showroom ,I complaint to bajaj till now my issue wasn't clear I contact to showroom no one was answering properly and I request and demand for a new bike orelse give my money back which I paid 152,250.

My registered number

Rauf.

Jan 27, 2012

Insurance Renewal

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Bajaj Allianz always values its customers and hence is very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that we have received your request and investigating the matter. Can we request you to allow us some time into look this matter??? Our support staff will soon get in touch with you.

We would like to inform you that we have created a separate customer care portal http://support.bajajallianz.com/support/ where you can post your queries.
We appreciate your patience and time.

Thanks and regards
Bajaj Allianz Customer Support

Jan 26, 2012

Insurance Renewal

Dear sir /madam ,
I am a regular customer with your insurance co. four to six years ,
I renewed my vehicle insurance through an agent ; this year before December 12 ( Valid up to Dec. 12) , but I not getting my Policy till date , agent says its already sent to you by courier , If you sent the policy ; courier boy deliver its somewhere else .My previous Policy No. is 74877891; I request you to kindly sent me a duplicate copy of the policy to my office address

Thanking you ,