bajaj digital lounge

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj digital lounge

strikingvicky

Aug 6, 2019

bajaj digital lounge issue solving solution

Hello ,
I also faced the same kind of issue.

Rs4999/- was debited from my bank account without my permission. When I enquired regarding this to Bajaj customer care they told that it was debited for Bajaj Elite card annual fee. That too before issuing the card. Also no one explained about the card and about this charges.

I tried to contact Bajaj customer care several time. At the same time I have sent a several emails too. But no response.

Then I came to know that if we send a email to [email protected] from our registered email ID then you will get a service request ID to your registered mobile number. Then you can contact to the following number 020-71177266 .

Note: Without service request number or compliant number you cannot dial into grievancereredressalteam contact number.

You can also get the service request number from Bajafinserv customer care explaining your issue.

With that compliant number you can escalate this issue to grievancere redressal team they will refund your money in 48hours.

I got my money back after doing this process.

Hope this will be useful.

Vicky

Dec 26, 2018

Return my money

Poor service and not receive any call digital lounge coustmer care nothing any benefits for card voucher fully frott and chit amount 4777 rs please refundy money 9324371132
nilesh.n2k

Dec 13, 2018

Bad service of Bajaj Elite (Digital Lounge) card

Bad Service of Bajaj Elite (Digital Lounge) card services

I applied for Bajaj Elite (Digital Lounge) card on 10th Dec 2017. I was told that I will be getting vouchers for 3000 Rs & IHO membership. Till now none of the vouchers is working also IHO has not contacted for membership.

Really Disgusting and third class service. After a year without any notice, they have deducted annually charges. Nobody is answering your queries and the number which is provided was always busy.

Please cancel this card immediately and refund my money.

Nilesh

Bad service of Bajaj Elite (Digital Lounge) card

jeqbal

Dec 7, 2018

Why my Elitecard limit not increase

On 17th November 2018 i pay Rs.4,999 for bajaj Elitcard as
Per your customercare executive told me that my current credit
Limit will be increase upto 1.20 Lakh. Payment done on that day
and Elitcard also created but credit limit not increase.
I am requesting you to please confirm that my limit will be increase
Or not. I try many times to call customercare number which is
provided by bajaj customercare 18002099999 & 02067039700.
When i call those numbers no reply, only says check the number
you have dial.

JE
Harsh1978

Jun 11, 2018

Poor Elite card services

I applied for elite card on 10th May 2018. I was told that i will be getting vouchers for 3000 Rs & IHO membership. Till now none of the voucher is working also IHO has not contacted for membership.

Disgusting and third class service.

Please cancel this card immediately and refund my money.

No body is replying to my mail and even receiving calls at18002099999

Harsh
Mobile -7738184200
Experia ID 5762266
PKBHADURI

Jun 6, 2018

Digital Lounge Card

I have never opted but while disbursing my flexi loan, digital lounge fees Rs. 4777.00 has been deducted.

I have lodged complaint immediately to [email protected] on 22/11/2017 but I have neither got refund or any card/ documents till date in spite of repeated reminders and assurance over phone on refund.

I once again request you to arrange refund immediately.

regards,
Prabir Kumar Bhaduri
9819826265
Dipika chhotwani

May 18, 2018

Digital elite card

I have paid rs 4777 for the elite membership I haven't got any acknowledgement or ant confirmation email.. This is really unfair. Refund my amount or provide me membership
Gaurav Shewale

Jan 15, 2018

Bajaj elite card membership

I've opted for elite card membership from bajaj finserv also got the card
but i was promised to get free vouchers of 30,000 rupees worth to me which were sent to me via email
and most of them have error links which lead to no where , i tried calling customer care but nobody picks up normal customer care has no clue about there elite card team and only forward their numbers to me but nobody picks up the call.

My number : 9762903849
sush1977

Dec 25, 2017

Digital Lounge Membership

Referring to telephonic talk with your customer care on 15th Dec 2017 and multi pal mail communication, as your
representative has assured me the above memebership i will get by 25th Dec 2017.

I have made a payment for this membership on 24th Nov 2017 but many follow ups and communication with
you i am not getting any response from your side.

These all things create a bad image of esteemed organization like Bajaj. In this circumstances its very
difficult for me to maintain relation with Bajaj Finance.

Keeping in view of the aforesaid, you are requested to kindly refund my amount of Rs. 4777/- as i have
paid for Digital Lounge Membership or confirm my membership.

Hoping for your expeditious or positive response.

Sushil Sharma
sush1977

Dec 25, 2017

Digital Lounge Membership

Referring to telephonic talk with your customer care on 15th Dec 2017 and many mail communication, as your
representative has assured me the subject membership i will get by 25th Dec 2017.

I have made a payment for this memebership on 24th Nov 2017 but many follow ups and communication with
youi am not getting any response from your side.

difficult for me to maintain relation with Bajaj Finance.

paid for Digital Lounge Membership or confirm my membership.

Hoping for your expeditious or positive response.

Sushil Sharma
ashudubey123

Dec 18, 2017

Bajaj Elite membership

This is competely a fraud service by bajaj. They will call you multiple time to pay Rs.4777.
And once you play that amount, they will never pick your phone, and even do not reply your emails.
Kotyada Suresh

Nov 28, 2017

Bajaj elit card

I'm paid for 4777 from Bajaj elit card
So many I'm send mail but not reply
Pls send my money back
santho143

Oct 24, 2017

BAJAJ FinServe Elite Card Not Received

I have paid 4777/- on 27-Sep-2017 by chqcke for Bajaj Finserve Elite Card. Have received not response for this. I have written multiple mails as well but of no use. I have called up customer care where they confirmed My funds are received but No progress on same.
Please return my money back if this is a fake.

santhosh kumar gurram
santho143

Oct 24, 2017

Digital lounge Membership not recived

Digital lounge Membership
I have not received any information about Digital Lounge Membership till to date. I have paid Rs.4777/- through Cheque No.12, Dated:27-09-2017 of Bandhan Bank.
shivksk

Sep 29, 2017

BAJAJ FinServe Elite Card Not Received

I have paid 4777/- on 01-Sep-2017 online for Bajaj Finserve Elite Card. Have received not response for this. I have written multiple mails as well but of no use. I have called up customer care where they confirmed My funds are received but No progress on same.
Please return my money back if this is a fake.

Siva KOthapalli
vishalshinde1977

Sep 26, 2017

CARD NOT RECIEVED

Dear Bajaj Digital Launge,

I have made too much mail communication and too much complaint on your digital complaint board. but till i have not getting any response or not card. Request to you please refund my amount as soon as possible. i dont want any card.

regards,

vishal shinde.

vishalshinde1977

Sep 7, 2017

CARD NOT RECIEVED

I have already applied and paid the full amount for elite emi card with add on card with my wife name. after two month i have not received any card. please update the status of my card.

Vishal Shinde.

09702275494.
09328755601.
Sunil dhar 1970

Aug 1, 2017

Digital lounge card

Digital lounge
I have paid 4777/-online for digital lounge membership and Elite card on 30/07/2017 till now I have not received any confirmation and card . Digital lounge no 18002009370 out of service now I want my money back I don't know whome to contact exist.
fredykatpitia

Jul 31, 2017

Digital lounge Membership

I received a call on 3rd jun from the Bajaj Finserv Digital Lounge asking to enroll to the Elite card services. I am a happy customer of Bajaj Finserv & went for the services promptly. Made the payment to get the process started. Today is 31st of July & I still have not received my card. In between 3rd June & 31st July i have sent numerous emails & calls to the Digital lounge but no one seems to care of the trouble a customer a going through. When i called on 12th July i was informed that the process has not even started & my card is not even gone into processing or printing (A month & half is already passed). I was told on 12th July that there is a technical issue going on & hence no cards are printed. Being frustrated for more than a month i decided to cancel the request & asked them to refund the money. Till today i have not even got a call that the money is refunded nor any body cares of the customer. When I called on 20th July i was told that i will receive a call by 22nd July but nothing so far.
The best part is that there are no supervisors present. Every time i am being told that the supervisor is on break & nobody is around.

Fredy Katpitia
pranavmona

Jul 27, 2017

bajaj finance

i paid amount 3999/- bajaj elite card on 29/06/2017 but till i wait for a card bajaj not give me a card

my name is natvarlal d abasana
from ahmedabad
V. Rajender

Jun 22, 2017

Digital lounge Membership

I have paid Rs.3999/- towards issuing of Debit/Credit Card on 27-04-2017 through Cheque No.960296 of Indian Bank to Narsimha of your Bajaj Finance Executive Cell No.8886458868. But I know that this for Digital Lounge Membership. I have not received any information till to date. I request you to kindly look into matter and help me in this regard. I am an existing member of your Bajaj Finance Service.

Thanking you Sir,

V. RAJENDER,
Senior Stenographer,
O/o: Commissioner of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad. Cell No.8096618007.
V. Rajender

Jun 22, 2017

Digital lounge Membership

I have not received any information about Digital Lounge Membership till to date. I have paid Rs.3999/- through Cheque No.960296, dated:27-04-2017 of Indian Bank. But I want only Debit/Credit Card only.

What is the position? Please inform to us.

Thanking you Sir,

From
V. Rajender,
Sr.Steno, O/o: Commissioner of Agriculture, TS, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Cell No.8096618007.
Jagannath koli

Mar 21, 2017

About bajaj card

Paid 3999 toward's bajaj finance Ltd but not received bajaj card and benefits (Mahendra vouchers and bata vouchers etc.)
yogesh d more

Feb 15, 2017

paid Rs 3999 towards elite digital membership,but yet to get enrolled nor received the voters & other benefits

THIS IS PURELY A CHEATING IN THE NAME OF ENROLLING AS MEMBERS TOWARDS DIGITAL LOUNGE
I had paid my membership enrolment fee of Rs 3999/ ,but yet to get enrolment nor received any acknowledgement or any vouchers as u promised , REFUND MY MONEY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...