BAJAJ DOMINAR 400

Consumer complaints and reviews about BAJAJ DOMINAR 400

May 20, 2020

RE : Engine shuts down

Hi Robin,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly register your concern online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK or write to us at [email protected]

Robin G Christopher

May 19, 2020

Engine shuts down

I had bought Dominar 400 BS6 model on February 2020.The problem is the engine suddenly turns off while running and it won't start if it is on gear.It is dangerous and you could get involved in an accident.You have to bring the gear to neutral, wait for a few seconds and then start the engine.I had bought it from Deedi Automobiles,Kaimanom,Trivandrum.Though I brought the problem to the attention of their service centre, they were clueless.Kindly address the issue. Engine No: JFXCLK00509 and Reg.No: KL 22N 7759.

Nov 13, 2019

RE: High coolant temperature error

Hi Harsh,
We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.
Harsh Bhushan

Nov 5, 2019

High coolant temperature error

Hi my name is Harsh Bhushan i am from Mathura.
I bought a bajaj Dominar 400 UG 2019 green 4 months back from suman bajaj Noida.
The bike was flawless. After 2 months of riding it around 4200km i went to Noida Suman bajaj from where i purchased it as it was not available in Mathura. I went there for my 2nd service. While returning back from Noida to Mathura via Yamuna expressway after 80km suddenly a pop sound came and my bike was shutdown. I tried to start it but it didnt. Afterwards i saw that my right side coolant pump was cracked and a piece of it was fallen apart. Now my bike was dead in the middle of highway at 8pm.
No road side assistance nothing. I called my parents they came and we toyed the bike with our car.
Next day bajaj Mathura service centre Upadhyay Bajaj took the bike for inspection they told me that the right side coolant pump was cracked but no signs of impact was there.
They registered this problem to company which they replied in 20 days saying they will replace the whole engine under warranty.
It tool 30 days but now my engine was replaced and now its a brnad new bike again. But just after riding my bike 200meters near the showroom my bike started showing High coolant temperature error and it got shutdown again. I took it back to the showroom they told me to leave the bike. They said that it might be the cooling system problem so they replaced the fan, radiator of the new bike but the problem was still there.
Service centre guys update the ECU change coolant valve system changed temperature sensor and what not but it was still there.
After some days and after a ecu update the bike was running okish but after new engine 1st service i tried to cross 110kmph just after that same issue starts coming.
Till date this issue was not solved plus the engine temperature goes wayy up than usual and it keeps shutting as i ride it for 100km nonstop it shows that coolant error several times and even shut the bike.
WORST EXPERIENCE WITH BAJAJ & WILL NEVER BUY ANY OF IT NEITHER SUGGEST.
NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SUBMIT A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT.
Karthisanmikdev

Jun 9, 2019

Pick suddenly down and very poor

Hi team,
Myself KARTHIKEYAN and im from Tamilnadu Madurai district.
Recently i have buy new DOMINAR 2019 ABS model. And i driven my bike just 650kms only.
And suddenly my bike pickup is reduced.i bring my bike to bajaj authorized service centre and they take to test drive ,and accept my queries. And check the technical side and told me all components are good condition in SIG report.
Only the solution for this concern for clutch part is need to replace. I totally disappointed. Bcoz previous i purchased and i experienced 4bikes.i only replaced the clutch parts are 55k kms. But now i driven 650kms only. And they said to replace the clutch. So this is my first and last bike in BAJAJ. Hereafter im not entered into brand.

Nov 13, 2017

RE : Bajaj Dominor 400 sudden power shutdown

Hi Rajesh,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5

Rajcd943

Nov 11, 2017

Bajaj Dominor 400 sudden power shutdown

Dear Bajaj,

I have purchased the bike on 25 Oct 2017 in Bangalore but yesterday my bike got suddenly power shutdown for self in night. My house was 40 km from that place. It really pissed me off. Then I have shown to local garage they told fuse has gone better give to showroom. In Bangalore half of the service center does not capable to do Dominor service.

No customer support, no road side assistance

Next day I have spoken to customer care, they told me that u have to visit kalyani bajaj which is 8-9 km from that place. They behave as they given me the bike for free full of attitude and no sense of understanding the problem of premium customer.

I lost confidence now in this bike, if this is the case we should not go for long drive. You never know when this problem will come and u have to drag the bike to big showroom.

Rajesh Kumar

Nov 6, 2017

RE : Suddne power down in my Bajaj Dominar 400

Hi Amit,

amisinha

Nov 3, 2017

Suddne power down in my Bajaj Dominar 400

Hi there,

This is Amit Sinha from patna Bihar. I am an owner of Bajaj dominar 400. I bought this bike in 20th April 2017. After riding over 100 km I feel there is some sudden power loss during my ride when i was trying to open the throttle of the bike. I visited one of your service center and communicate them the problem. They said that the problem is know. To fix the issue they need one equipment and that equipment was not available at that point of time. So please come after two days.

But could not be able to go due to my office work. During this time I face the same issue three four time.

When I returned back from my work I again visit your the service center for the same issue. The mechanic who attended my problem has given me the solution to change the petrol pump. This problem is due to the petrol. So I change the petrol pump but the problem is still there.

Again I visited another service center where the mechanic who attended this problem said that this is the problem of petrol tank. There is some issue issue with the air circulation that is why this problem is there. So please open the petrol tank atleast two time a day.

Now I don't know where to go to fix this issue as Bajaj mechanic is not able to fix my problem. Requesting you to please look into the issue.

Looking forward for closer of this issue which I am facing since last 4 months.

Br//
Amit Sinha

Sep 14, 2017

RE : Misleading and not giving bike

Hi Akhil,

archanat13

Sep 13, 2017

Misleading and not giving bike

I had booked bajaj dominor 400 black in kochi.The showroom had no stock for black. The sales persons promptong me to buy other colours but i need black dominor.when i ask for when the new stock will arive they said that they dont know and also they are saying that the head office asked them to not to take new bookings for bajaj dominor. Please confirm when will i get the bike. I had payed the down payment of 38000 for this bike. Can you please ensure when i will get the bike. If it takes more time tell me the same. I will cancel my order. Tell the sales people to be more informed about the stock.
Akhil