BAJAJ DOMINAR 400

Bajaj Auto

Dec 9, 2020

RE: Extreme Vibration issue

Hi Zayuforever,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Dominar
Zayuforever

Oct 25, 2020

Extreme Vibration issue

At around 3500-4000 rpm, entire front body jarrs and resonates in vibration, this creates a loud rattling noise which everyone can hear. The pillion is very uncomfortable due to the vibration and the end points of the handlebars look hazy, that's how much they vibrate.
Bajaj Auto

Jun 12, 2018

RE : Bubbles on my rear tyre

Hi Mohit,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at 1800 233 2453 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5
Also, you can mail your concern at [email protected]

Team Dominar
Mbane

Jun 11, 2018

Bubbles on my rear tyre

This is Mohit from Mumbai, I am riding my dominar since 24th JAN17 with my stock tyres. It's been 17k kilometers till date and I have noticed 3 bubbles getting developed on my rear tyre. Initially I noticed them at 16k kilometers to which I ignored, but now they are big and risky. I can't ride with those bubbles as it has high chaces of bursting at any moment. Since I use my bike for my daily commute to office I would want to get these replaced asap. Team can you help me getting the tyres replaced.

Mohit Bane