BAJAJ DOMINAR 400

Consumer complaints and reviews about BAJAJ DOMINAR 400

Bajaj Auto

Jun 19, 2020

RE : Catching rust and colour fading

Hi Ravi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly register your concern online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK . You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.
Ravi G K

Jun 13, 2020

Catching rust and colour fading

I had bought Bajaj Dominar 400 on 25-jun-2019 from Kivraj Bajaj Marathalli, Bangalore. It's not even a complete year but the engine already catching the rust and the colour started fading on multiple parts. I would like to mention that the bike was always handled n maintained carefully. It was never ever parked in sun light (not a single day). No chemicals has been used to wash the bike but still I am facing issues like this. I have completed less than 4000 km ride and never washed when engine is heated. Also, since past 3 months it was carefully parked in basement n covered from any kind of dust/sun light but still bike is looking like 5+ years old.

Please check the pictures attached and do the needful. I would really not prefer the repainting of bike because it may fade away soon.

I have sent mail also regarding the same and still waiting for reply. I would really appreciate the quick response and solution for this issue. I hope I am not forced to go to consumer court against my Bajaj family.

Please Note: Today also couple of my friends visited my home to check the bike because they wanted to buy Dominar. But looking at the situation they decided to go for KTM. I hope such things not happen again.

Ravi G K