bajaj finance

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj finance

subhash2

Feb 22, 2013

installment changes

we have purchased vu 46 inc led o 27th jan from cromo on installment from bajaj finance. On 28th jan we logged the complaint for defect in led. They later decided to replace led any give any other so we brought plazma. hence later due to change in installment they have to returns us 2700 Rs but they are refusing us and they are avoiding us.
please do the needful

subhash chandra maurya

Jul 7, 2011

Harrasment on False Purchase on my name

I fully agree with him. As I am also obtaining these calls from these people and they abuse on phone and threatening.

Please do the needful against this company.
I will also advise other consumer not to take any kind of loan for this company.

Jul 7, 2011

Harrasment on False Purchase on my name

Please do the needful against this company.

Jun 12, 2010

not giving proper records of loan

This is D.kamatchinathan frm kolathur chennai, for case no SF940179 i havnt received back my papers & cheques, pls take immediate action, already i had finished one product lone no #4030CD00012580 mobile no 9380734566 give me this track paper or tell me where i want to collect and im running one more product lone too SF851818, is there any way pls give me any personal lone.

thankyou

D.Kamatchinathan
Dharanmv Send email

Nov 13, 2012

EMI Card Blocked

Hi, My Name is M.Dhamodharan. I am exits Bajaj Finance customer. I had completed loan No 4030CD00084383, and i applied for one another loan 4030CD00149296 and it will be going to complete next 3 due. but I come know that my emi card was blocked with out any prior notice. I find out this while i try to apply for next loan. I try to conduct customer care by call but got replay as my customer number and card number was wrong. My Experia ID: 5763674 and my emi card number is ############ 0961. Could you plz able to tell me what is reason was the card blocked. and what can i do for reactive my card again.

Dhamodharan.

Nov 12, 2012

nobody has come to collect my cheque for this monthe emi

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number with us?

Intesab Send email

Nov 10, 2012

EMI Card Blocked

Intesab Husain I dint get any reply from u people. Kindly do reply. Also I have mailed my query at [email protected], 4-5 times, but still I am waiting for reply. Why you people fooling the customers?
November 2 at 2:29pm · Like

Intesab Husain Hello is there anybody to reply me, its 48 hrs has completed now, but still I dint here any thing from your side.
November 2 at 5:34pm · Like

Intesab Husain hello why you people not replying. Still I dint here any thing from u side. This is not a good customer support.
November 5 at 1:50pm · Like

Bajaj Finserv Lending As per our conversation we have already informed you about the issue of card unblocking which has been forwarded and we request you to wait for 3-4 days. We have also mailed on [email protected]
November 5 at 3:34pm · Unlike · 1

Intesab Husain ok thanks
November 5 at 3:46pm · Like

Intesab Husain but I dont get any mail
November 5 at 3:50pm · Like

Intesab Husain Hello,
4 days has passed, still I am looking forward for your reply.
Thursday at 5:59pm · Like

is there any body, You people ask me for 3-4 days, today is 6th day what about my issue. I still not here any thing from you. Is this your promise you do while asking for 3-4 days time? You people are really hesitating me.
Intesab Send email

Nov 5, 2012

EMI Card Blocked

Still I am awaiting to here from your side Bajaj Finserve. Still I dint receive any reply from your team.
Sudhir_sb2003 Send email

Nov 5, 2012

complaint of harrassment

I was given a userid and password, but whenever i try to login with the data i am given it says wron username or password, i am given a userid instead on the page it asks me the username,
can anybody assist me how to login .

i want to see my profile .and last payment details .

Sudhir vishwakarma

Nov 1, 2012

Dear Intesab,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

Aug 1, 2012

unauthorized deduction

Dear Shyam,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Contact Number and Loan Account Number with us?

Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Jun 11, 2012

Despite no dues pending on CD loans. Bajaj finance has levied some flimsy charges

Dear Amit,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [email protected] mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Jun 5, 2012

INSURANCE AMOUNT NOT REFUNDED

Dear Shilpa,

Suseemhegde Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Abusing call from a lady at aundh office-02024406005

Today is 21st Dec, 2011 and from few days I have been getting calls from Bajaj Finance people for the loan which I had taken in 2009 for a DVD Player.
With the loan I was charged for insurance with out my knowledge and later when I asked about it, they said the insurance is compulsory. The loan got cleared in 2010. After more that a year they are calling me and telling that there was a EMI which was payed late and the penalty is still pending. Where as when that late EMI was collected my be, I was asked to pay extra amount as penalty. When I try to explain what is the reality, the people who are calling from Bajaj finance threaten to put my name in CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau India limited) score list and I will not get loans from any bank in future.

Suseem Hegde

Mar 2, 2011

eim

RESPECTED SIR, HELLO MY NAME IS MAYUR CHANDEGARA, I AM INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENT ,FOR THAT COURSE I NEED COMPUTER ,FOR MY FIRST N NEW COMPUTER I REACH NEAR VIJAY SALES & KOHINOOR SHOW ROOM,MY BUDGET FOR COMPUTER WAS AROUND 22000 TO 24000/- BUT I HAVE 9000/- AND THAT REASON I WANT TO USE EIM ,I SUBMITTED ALL MY DOCUMENT LIKE MY PAN CARD ,ELECTRICITY BILL ,MY BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT ETC ZERO X ,IN THAT SHOW ROOM FINANCE DEPARTMENT WHICH IS HANDLE BY BAJAJ FINANCE,THEY REJECTED MY FORM BECAUSE I AM LIVING IN DHARAVI AND THIS AREA IS NOT TRUSTED AREA, AND THAT WAY THEY CAT'N ME HELP FOR GIVING ME FINANCE FOR COMPUTER,WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME & AND WHAT WAS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY EMI & MY LIVING AREA ,
User201031

Oct 23, 2010

This is Mandar Sitaram Ambre, I would like bring this matter to your
kind attention that there is a false purchase on my name in March 2006
for the loan No:405059399

Since last one month we are receiving threatening calls from call
centers of Bajaj Finance repeatedly.Mr. Hitesh Ghadigaonkar is a goon and threatening us with bad words. I strongly protest such indecent behaviour of your company officially and would be logging a police complaint against the
same. We are educated and respected indiviuals and have never come
across to such a bad experience.

I would like to put on record that even after visiting Baja Finance's office and
submitting the appilication to customer care there is no progress and
further action taken. This is the worst experience i had in my life.

We have already given application in written dated 9th 0ct 2010 to
their Goregaon Branch,Mumbai. Please find the attached copy of the
same.

I would request you to please proceed for consumer complaint against Bajaj finanace and take care of User like me.

Thanks in adavnce

Mandar Sitaram Ambre

May 4, 2010

not giving proper records of loan

Company don't give me any records regarding loan taken for purchase of L.G. Refrigerator from Vijay sales Kalyan.Account no.#5770CD00015362.
Their person also not give any response. I don't understand what is their idea behind this.