Bajaj Finance Personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bajaj Finance Personal loan

sumathy.m

Apr 27, 2017

need action

So many complaints why no action against these bloody cheats
sumathy.m

Apr 27, 2017

cheated in settlement

Hi guys. Don't ever get a loan in Bajaj. They send a message that I've been approved for personal loan. Due to my financial situation I applied for 1 lakh. They took the processing fee of 6k n gave just 94k. I paid nearly 80k. I got asthma so quit the job n asked for settlement. After 4 months got call from saying Bajaj to pay the outstanding amount of 85000 n I asked fr settlement. That person told me if yu can't pay the money why can't yu pay in other way since I'm a call. I was abused in words. Next month another person name BABU called me. I told wat happened n my situation. He asked for the settlement of 20k. I kept my Jewell's in bank I went to mount road. 3 managers spoke me n said that will get approval for settlement n give me in 1 week. I believed them n gave the money after that no response. After a month this Babu manager told me that he will give the settlement if I pay the complete outstanding amount. I was shocked and don't knw wat to do. They are not genuine like other banking sectors. Complete cheating n fraudulent.
Sapz123

Apr 23, 2017

Not at all happy with the way I've been treated

Hi this is in regards to my personal loan with bajaj. Unlike others I received this text from them that I've a pre approved loan for an amount of 306000. I happened to apply that for a medical purpose last September. I'm paying an amount of 8278 each month where they informed me that it's 12% but as I go through the complaints it's actually making sense. Are you actually charging me at 12% or 21%. This is absolutely redundant experience the information given while taking the loan. We do not do the scrutiny understanding the circumstances while taking the loan and these guys gets an opportunity to play with our emotions. I would like to share this horrible experience with them this month as I missed my payment due to my dad been hospitalised and has been diagnosed with cancer. As a responsible debtor I called the customer services upfront to inform the situation before the due date and requested them to kindly wait until I gather the money to pay them off. The representative empathised over the call and assuring me that whenever you get a call from the collections department just let them know the situation and they will work something out for you. I've been spending over 30k on a weekly basis for my fathers treatment. So I get a call from the collections team about the missed emi. I informed that I called to let the customer services know about my situation had I been in a situation to pay I would have done right? Why mess my credit score for a mere amount. But the situation is making me do that as whatever money I'm getting which is not enough I'm putting it for my fathers treatment. I'm receiving calls on a daily basis even after I told them to call me on a specific date. I've been harassed, I've been taught how to handle expenses and more over they are calling me beyond the time limit set by RBI for any collections to be made. I've said that you are just giving us dates, let me ask you if I have the money to pay you why would I still wait? I don't want my credibility to be affected for future isn't? Pathetic services from you would never recommend not because I haven't paid which I'll do eventually and I'm receiving collection calls but the hidden charges which has not been informed to me. Cheated on terms of interest rate and everything else. And kindly let your collection team know about the rules and regulations which the regulatory board has set. Because someone will be there to take immense advantage of that. Enough said. Pathetic
Rajeev_Chn

Apr 21, 2017

Bajaj finserve : Cheating Confidently

Cheated in Processing fee, the entire team is involved in fooling and then run away. even customer care is designed to kill time and not to provide any solution. I am hopeless with the trap.

Never Never Never go with bajajfinserve. You ll end up loosing money with them.
parshuram345

Apr 2, 2017

Bajaj Finance offering loan with 0 Int
I got a call from Bajaj Finance stating 0% interest rate. They will give me 500000/- loan and first year emi I have to pay 50000 and then monthly, quarterly yearly 2500. This 30,000 I have to pay to Future Generali as first year premium for polity and Bajaj will get maturity amt.

Now after I have taken the Future Generali Policy, the Bajaj Agents namely (Kanika Sharma 8285923644 & Lata Sharma-7550520223) have switched offed their numbers & I can't get in touch with anyone who will guide me in regards to my issues.

Parshuram

parshuram345@gmail.com
amitkr9818

Mar 31, 2017

Fraud Loan

FROUD CALL

I got a fraud call on a name of Bajaj Finance saying they are offering me a personal loan @ 0% rate of interest for 5 years amt 6 lakhs and against insurance police Destimoney company and i give to Rs. 30000,35000,40000/- to insurance against loan
and after cheque clearing bajaja finance company call to me give to loan
Pls sir give to me clarification
this is my mobile number 9818309131

Bajaj Person Name-Priya,Anushka,Mukesh Goswami & Kavindar Naagar

Ph No-07827587327,8287330321
Ramesh1978

Mar 7, 2017

Parsnal lone

Very bed services and frod company, all turns
Asif Mirza

Feb 28, 2017

Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior bajaj finserv recovery team

Bad Behavior with my family bajaj finserv recovery team

Bad Behavior with me bajaj finserv recovery team

illegle amout taking from account
Asif Mirza

Feb 28, 2017

mrigyank

Jan 30, 2017

Hidden charges

They are most unprofessional in terms of Personal Loan .
Beware of their hidden charges its way too high in compare to the other banks . Also Beware of they sales person /personal loan people as either they are uneducated about their product or knowingly they will make you fool. It was my first personal loan and i was fooled by them badly -:( Please do make sure to get very thing on mail before you proceed for loan. More over be careful while signing the document , they might put some extra paper for cerdit card and they will tell that this is necessary . Fortunately I avoided that .
Don't Trust their Loan sanctioning person for any offers such as gift coupons extra . They will send you some gift items which might be worth of Rs 500 and tagged with price of Rs 3000.
isaacking

Jan 30, 2017

Bajaj Finance offering loan with 0 Int

Now after I have taken the Future Generali Policy, the Bajaj Agents namely (Aliya & Lata Sharma) have switched offed their numbers & I can't get in touch with anyone who will guide me in regards to my issues.

nadirmn@gmail.com

Mobal nombar 9722853090
Costamar id 25565970
ksiripurapu

cheating and false promises

they have lied to me about foreclosure charges and when i am trying to close my loan 4% charges are coming up. sad that such a large company is cheating people. never buy any products from this company.
ksiripurapu

Bajaj finance is cheating people

Total lies about nil foreclosure charges. Suddenly they have introduced 4% charges. I will never trust these guys again.
Mohango

Jan 11, 2017

Sir over interest rate

Sir I give 54000 3year my instalment 2513 what is thish .over 37.5 interest rate
kalpana_trans

Jan 11, 2017

Bajaj Finance offering loan with 0 Int

I got a call from Bajaj Finance stating 0% interest rate. They will give me 300000/- loan and first year emi I have to pay 30000 and then monthly, quarterly yearly 2500. This 30,000 I have to pay to Future Generali as first year premium for polity and Bajaj will get maturity amt. Please guide

kalpana_trans@ymail.com
ajaypunekar9

Jan 6, 2017

continuous telemarketing calls from Bajaj finance

this is friendly and guiniene advise not to buy any Bajaj products. Unfortunalte I bought car insurance policy and once they got my mobile number, they started calling me everyday to cross sale other financial products.
I approached customer care team as well as senior management team from Bajaj finserv but no use.

This company is quite un-ethical in its business model. Their telecallers will call from various mobile numbers which is violation of TRAI guidelines.

It is really frustrating to receive daily marketing calls FOR WHOLE YEAR.
Better pay slightly more to other financial institution but avoid Bajaj Finserv.

Be alert....!!!
Girish pqtil

Dec 30, 2016

loan

Bajaj finance custmer my persanol loan not offer plse loan my offer.....
Girish patil.
adkes

Dec 28, 2016

0% interest on personal loan

Dear All,

I received a call from Bajaj Finserv saying that i have been offered for a pre-approved personal loan at 0% rate of interest for a tenure of 10 years. For this i will have to take an insurance policy from Future Generali india ltd or reliance life insurance, whose premium will be payed by me in advance. The amount i pay as a premium will be divided into 10 years which will be the loan amount recovered by bajaj finserv.
There are no processing fees and no hidden cost as stated by the person on call.
Minimum Loan amount starts from 3 Lacs.
Need your valuable suggestion.

samir
samiradke17@gmail.com
sweboy

Dec 27, 2016

Bajaj Finsev - Cheating on Flat interest Rate

I have taken a loan of 3Lakhs at a Flat interest of 10% but they have covered this into 17.27 Reduced interest rate which is cheating, I understand that 10% Flat would be equal to 17.27 reduced rate incase if I keep paying the loan for entire 5 years but Flat interest would benefit if we make the payment in short period, now I have decided to close the loan which is after 18months and if we take Flat 10% then my total principal I have paid would be 90K but if I convert the same to reduced 17.27 means the principal I have paid would be around 61K where there is difference of 29K.

They already know that they are bluffing people and that is the reason they do not have phone customer service.

Praveen326@hotmail.com
sriuma143

Nov 11, 2016

BAJAJ FINSERV PERSONAL LOAN

I GOT A CALL FROM BAJAJ FINSERV (BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED) SAYING THAT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED A PERSONAL LOAN OF 3,24,000 AND FOR WHICH I HAVE PROCEEDED BECAUSE OF MY EMERGENCY IN NEED OF THE AMOUNT. THEY HAVE APPROVED THAT AMOUNT OF RS.3,24,000 BUT THEY HAVE DEDUCTED (AROUND) 19,000 FOR SOME INSURANCE, BROKERAGE AND COMMISSION ETC AND I RECEIVED THE NET AMOUN TOF RS.3,05,000 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER 5 DAYS. THEY HAVE MENTIONED (ALSO TOLD IN THE CALL) THAT THE INTEREST IS 12.46 PA AND THE EMI FOR MY LOAN IS INR.8765 PER MONTH (WHICH IS VERY HIGH COMPARE TO THE INTEREST 12.46%). THEY ARE DEDUCTING 21% INTEREST INSTEAD OF 12.46% AND ALSO THE EMI IS VERY HIGH WHICH IS NOT THE CORRECT FOR THE AMOUNT WHICH I GET IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER DEDUCTIONS (I.E. INR.3,05,000) FOR 60 MONTHS.

WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE THERE IS NO RESPONSE AND CALL IS GETTING DISCONNECTED, I TRIED MAILING THEM AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED FOR MANY DAYS.

I THEN SENT A MAIL TO GRIEVANCES DEPARTMENT AND LETZ WHETHER I WILL GET A JUSTICE OR NOT IF NOT THEN WILL FILE A CASE AGAINST BAJAJ FINSERV (BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED) VERY SOON.

REGARDS,
SRINIVAS
dppaul1234

Nov 11, 2016

Bajaj Finance -biggest cheater

Hello All,
I have taken personal loan last year and this was communicated that there will be no part payment and pre-closure charges .Now when i wanted to close my loan they said there will be charges and I have to pay 23000/ rs extra . I never recommend any one to take loan from Bajaj . BFBC (Bajaj Finance Biggest Cheater)

Paul
assemkhan

Oct 5, 2016

FLEXI Loan fraud

Unfortunately I have also fallen into the same trap as I opted for FLEXI loan and now I have been credited with the entire loan amount minus deductions of 500+750+5000 = 6250. It seems they don't have any FLEXI loan and just selling it as a fraud. They are giving PL @ 15.25 % which is higher than market rates. No response from the agent who sold me this loan, no one is picking up the phone, and customer care is busy 24/7. I am filing a complaint against this company and the people involved in this deal, following are their details :
Ankush Khanve - 8888870224
Sanjeev Nigam - 9158284444
'ankush.khanve@bizsupportad.com'; 'Sanjeev Nigam' <sanjeev.nigam@bajajfinserv.in>
'Aditya Pansare' <aditya.pansare@bajajfinserv.in> 'sachinkambekar' <sachink.ambekar@bizsupportad.com>
abhishek!1

Oct 1, 2016

emi card

while applying for emi card i was required to pay 399... after i paid there was neither any acknowledgement nor any login id or password can some help
Som G

Sep 6, 2016

Som G

Same thing happened with me at the time of applying loan BAJAJ said Zero Foreclosure Loan, now I want to close my Loan it said w.e.f from Aug/1/2016 "Foreclosure charges of 4% + (Service tax15%) i.e. 4.60% will be applicable on balance principle amount"

No Proper Customer Support all False Information You Bloody BAJAJ Provide.