bajaj pulsar 200 ns

Consumer complaints and reviews about bajaj pulsar 200 ns

Bajaj Auto

Dec 15, 2020

RE: Pickup problem

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.
Team Pulsar
Jambey tsering

Dec 15, 2020

Pickup problem

Hello Bajaj
My bike is not performing well IAM facing this problem from 1 year .less pickup and milage .please solve my problems.contect me .8132926584.
Dillu0

Jul 2, 2018

My experience

Hai bajaj,
First off all i need to tell you that i love rs 200,ns200,220 and dominar.About 7 months ago i bought red bs4 200 ns.and its very much eye catching and cute but i face lot of problems,first off all i need to say that servicing is very poor.My bike nearly ride 9000km only but its chain sporcket gone very fast and they tell that their is no warranty to this part and you will be charged more than 2300 rs.and it is very difficult to pay for my newly owned bike.why we are paying for a newly owned bike [email protected] is my email and 7012857663 is my phone number plz contact me and help to solve my problem.
Harikrishnan H

Jul 1, 2018

Missing

I've purchased ns200 on 16th January 2018...and since the day I bought the bike I've been facig this irritating issue of missing at speeds around 60-80 kmph.... Its really irritating because thats the speed I usually ride..... I took my bike to different showrooms around 100 km range from my home.... They said that it is common in some of bs4 ns200s.... But some of my friends ns200 bs4 bike do not have this issue.... And theres another issue of tappet... It just keep coming up again and again.I'm requesting bajaj please fix my bike My name is Harikrishnan H my contact number is 9496596463 please contact me
Gokulprasanth2297

Mar 9, 2018

Tapet sound

NS 200 tappet sound
Respected Sir
Bajaj vandiperiyar prachesed by 200 NS. 3 servicing someone problem .. tappet sound go to service centre problem not solved new bike bajaj vandiperiyar I have not expected just running 9800kmpl . Sir I am requesting you please problem shootout
Subrat Kumar jena sj

Oct 18, 2017

NS 200 tappet sound

Respected Sir
I Subrat Kumar jena purchase by 200 NS. First servicing someone problem .. tappet sound go to service centre problem not solved new bike Soumya problem I have not expected just running 2100kmpl . Sir I am requesting you please problem shootout
ASHU478

Feb 26, 2017

Pulsar 200NS is poor performance bike.

I HAVE PURCHASED MY BIKE ON APRIL 2015, THIS IS WORST BIKE EVER I HAVE DRIVEN BECAUSE WITHIN 35000 KM ENGINE MAKE SMOKE AND THE GEAR BOX DAMAGE FROM INTERNAL SIDE AND BIKE MAKES LOT OF VIBRATION FROM ENGINE SIDE AND MAKE NOISE. IVE DONE ALL SERVICES FROM BAJAJ SERVICE CENTER, BUT NOW THEY ASK WE PROVIDE 30000KM WARRANTY AND YOUR BIKE IS OUT OF WARRANTY AND YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL REARING... WHAT IS THIS YAAR. IF BAJAJ PROVIDE 30K WARRANTY SO BIKE ONLY RUN 30K. AFTER THAT WE WILL SPEND AGAIN RS-10000 FOR REAIRING.
Rajesh200NS

Nov 16, 2016

Services Problem

3rd Class Service.
fed up

Jan 24, 2016

Pulsar 200NS is poor performance bike.

Been using Bajaj Pulsar 200NS for nearly 3 years and mileage clocked 30,000km. Follow Bajaj preventive maintenance regime from Bajaj own manuals. Carry my license for more than 20 years and pulsar 200NS is the sixth bike ridden on Singapore world standard road that have no pothole, not even one, can be found here.
This bike engine seal is poor quality, 3 times replacement still leaking. Coolant leaked. RPM meter unstable, due to engine abnormal vibration. Engine badly vibrate at speed lower than 50km/hr and higher that 110km/hrs, in between seems ok. The tyres that comes with this bike cannot be trusted, CANNOT gripped well on the road, raining worst. The bolts, nuts, allen bolt and the wielding joint of the frame sign of rust (metal corrosion).
Bajaj have to wake up, Singaporean do say out loud.

Oct 21, 2012

manufacturing defect

DEAR BAJAJ TEAM,
II M ALSO THE USER OF NS 200, & I WAS ALSO TROUBLED A LOT AFTER PURCHASE OF BIKE.
MANUFACTURING DEFECT OF MISSING IN BIKE IS FROM DAY 1, EVEN BIKE CARBURATTER IS ALSO REPLACED.
YOU NEED TO WORK ON IT SERIOUSLY TO RECTIFY THE SILLY PROBLEMS.

CUSTOMERS ARE DISSATISFIED FROM THIS BIKE
VISHAL KHOSLA 1 Send email

Oct 21, 2012

manufacturing defect

DEAR BAJAJ TEAM,
YOU NEED TO WORK ON IT SERIOUSLY TO RECTIFY THE SILLY PROBLEMS.

CUSTOMERS ARE DISSATISFIED FROM THIS BIKE