Bangalore RTO

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bangalore RTO

Oct 18, 2019

Vehicle not registered by show room

Hi Sir,

I have got a new bike after Ayudha pooja 10/10/2019, till now i have not got the registration number, when i call to the show room CVS motors in Kalyan nagar, they are saying there is some portal issue in the RTO office in kasturi nagar. I dont know how to cross check this, so i am raising a complaint in this portal.

Can you please let me know the exact reason or if the showroom guys are fooling me, i am struggling as i dont have any other bike to go around and this one with out number will be fined as per rules.
e g sarma

Sep 23, 2019

Transfer of car papers to RTO visakhapatnam

RTO office, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Sir , I have applied for transfer of my car papers to visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh at RTO Rajajinagar Bangalore 02 office. Accordingly I have submitted all the papers and an inward No 34874 dt 12/01/2011 was issued. But till date is pending for transfer. . I have personally visited RTO Rajajinagar 3 times and written letters and emails requesting them to inform me of any more formalities to be completed.
Recently on 04/09/2019 my wife visited RTO office Rajajinagar but nothing has been done except that the official at the counter has taken photocopies of the papers once again and her mobile number to inform within a week. Till date no information is received.
Sir, I am a retired person and humbly request you to kindly transfer my papers as I am not able to use my car. I am ready to pay charges whatever it may be.
Please expedite the matter. Thanks sir.
E G Sarma
Visakhapatnam
puja_kumari

Sep 7, 2019

DL with application number 1268024219 is not processed at RTO KRPURAM

I have given Driving License test one month back and I passed the test at RTO KRPURAM, BANGALORE. Even after that, I didn't receive my DL. The application status is still showing "Processing at RTO Level". When I visited RTO Office today, first they made me go from one room to another for one and half hours and even after that they were not able to find my application file. After that, when I talked to the Inspector(who takes the exam), even they have my details in their register and when I told him they might have lost my file..so give me my driving License, he was not agreeing for that. He kept on saying I need to talk to the concerned person. Why should I have to suffer if the mistake is done in their side. They are not able to process my request and might have lost my application files since last one month. It is so irresponsible of them. These government officials only know how to impose rules on the public but they don't have any rules for themselves. They are wasting our time as if we don't have any other work. They did the same thing with my RC. They wasted my 4 months just to process my RC. It is very frustrating.

My application number is 1268024219
DOB-17-04-1995
puja_kumari

Sep 7, 2019

Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO KRPURAM

Sep 5, 2019

Extra Fare Charge by Auto Driver

Hi, today morning (5/09/2019) @ 8 :45 i was travelling towards HSR Layout Sector 3 from Jp nagar (Near Cafe Pascussi) approx. 7 km the fare for the travelling is approx. RS 130 but he asked me to pay Rs 200 but I denied then he told me to pay Rs 150 i agreed with him but when we reached btm near lake road he told me to pay again 200 i denied again but when i reached the venue i.e HSR Layout i was paying him RS 150 but he denied and he forcefully told me to pay Rs 200 the auto no is KA 05 AE 6197 and the driver was not in the attire as it is prescribed by RTO and also Driving License was not Attach behind as it should be as per rules i hope a strict action will be taken by the incharged officials against above mention complained

Extra Fare Charge by Auto Driver

Shubhalakshmi

Aug 31, 2019

RTO Rajkumar east section RTO officer not working or present in his working hours

Hello Respected sir/Madam,

Mr. Rajkumar (As known by the other officers), not present in his room no. 7 on first floor of RTO office in east section of Bangalore.

Kindly take the action. Government officers not working as in their working hours.

And other officers are simply making civilians roam here and there
Rishika Poral

Aug 6, 2019

DL test declined dur to bad official management

Date: 06/08/19
Tuesday.

This complaint is regarding conducting the DL test. My relative had come at th appointed time for his DL test, for which he had applied online. Now when he arrived at the RTO office yelahanka bengaluru, with his friend with his two-wheeler and four-wheeler, being a student, he was told that his payment which was done online has not been confirmed by the office.

So he cancelled that slot of 1:30 pm and booked again. that was times to 15:00 hrs. when requesting the DL test official to accompany him, he was refused to it because the person denied to complete his duty, just for the reason that it was only for 'one' person.

This is very disrespectful, as students who come should be treated well and guided though the process in a friendly manner. Students cannot keep missing classes just because the officials aren't mentally prepared to discharge their duties as expected.
It is a sincere request to please look into such issues, and make students feel comfortable with the process. Also to be respectful to the needs of the customers.

Thankyou.
Arsalaan Javed

Aug 5, 2019

Vehicle Sold but not transferred

We had a motor vehicle Silver Royal Enfield Thunderbird Reg No : KA50 J 1879 Reg Date : 14/07/2009. We sold the bike to Mr. Mahesh H P on 19th March, 2018. But when I checked today the bike is still not transferred. This worries me a lot. I have his aadhaar id but I don't know what to do. Could you please suggest me anything to help me out any kind of trouble.
Harisha A

Jul 19, 2019

I lost my RC book number

losst my rc book

I lost my RC book number KA02 JH 5912

Kindly issue duplicate one on below mentioned address.

# 10, Survey No 1/9, 2nd Cross, Hoysala Nagar,
Behind Sallapuradamma Temple, Sunkadakatte,
Bengaluru - 560091, Karnataka.
Name:- Mr Manjunatha H R

My Vehicle Document Missing on 18.07.2019
Chandrashekar K Gowda

Jul 9, 2019

CC NOT RECEIVED

i have applied for CC(Clarence certificate) one of agent Mr,Mutthu At 16/06/2016 and he will asking some documents i provide it after one he as telling the regestartion file missing this vehicle after i directly contact Mr, Dayananda he as asking give me one weak,
after one weak i need some document that also provide but still no one response even mutthu he will response my calls also i am not a car or bike i am asking its agriculture vehicle tractor and i told him clearly its FC next year at that time now FC also cancelled i cant understand what i have to do in our government rules is good but not former's its only for VIP's kindly clear my issue as on priority i hope it will help this mail ,

CHandrashekar k
GowriShankar Mani

Jul 3, 2019

Vehicle sold but they did not transferred yet.

Hi Sir,

My name is GowriShankar. I have sold my vehicle (Star City)reg.Num: KA 04ET 8590 which I sold to Madhava motors, TC Palya showroom on exchange offer to buy a new one 2 yrs ago, that time they have taken all the documents and form 29 signature and other details of mine but they have not yet transferred yet.

They provided the sale note of the vehicle which I have sold.

I asked so many times, whether they can change the ownership or not, they keep telling it will be done in another few weeks but nothing happens till today.
Kindly assist me how can I proceed on this. Can I give a complaint against the showroom?

GowriShankar
SonaliW

Jun 12, 2019

RC Cancallation

This is regarding RC cancellation for our Van- KA03AD4184. We got the acknowledgement slip on the 23/02/2019( No- 4231).

The cancellation is still not done after 4 months.

Can you please inform us the status.

We have already paid Rs. 9500/- as fees for it.

Please reply.

Sonali

deepakkanyal

May 29, 2019

Vehicle transfer not done

I have purchased a second hand bike .
Registration no is KA51 EX7858.
I have submitted all docuemnts for transfer of ownership.
still the bike has not been transferred on my name
Could you kindly transfer the bike on my name and arrange to send me the registration card for my bike.

deepakkanyal

May 29, 2019

Vehicle transfer not done

I have purchased a second hand vehicle .
My vehicle registration no is KA51-EX7858.
i have submitted all the papers for vehicle transfer but still the transfer has not been done on my name.

Kindly expedite the transfer of vehicle on my name and send me the RC book .

Akshatha555

May 22, 2019

Server problem

We have been waiting for mor than 2 hours, in the RTO office regarding learning license. Nothing has been done since then, and they’re saying that there is some server problem. Many people have applied a leave to their jobs and this is what they get? It’s a right to get accurate service on time. I request to whoever is accepting my complaint to take serious actions regarding this issue.

Madhuralakshmi

Feb 2, 2019

Behaving worst with girl

I don't know y this rto officers behaves like immature
with girl thuu one of worst rto office is butterhalli Bangalore they only see amount and end of they never work I think government should take seriously measure
Othere wise we should take our own measure
jimkjoy

Jan 3, 2019

Issue of RC

Hello Sir/ Mam,

This is wrt my RC that I’ve not heard about since past 2.5+ months. My vehicle’s registration number is MH12KJ1361. I’ve paid the lifetime tax and waiting for the new RC. I’ve collated all the required documents, filed them appropriately and submitted them as required. I was initially told I’ll be receiving an SMS within a month. It’s been much more than that.

It’s been too much of time now. Please advise.
jimkjoy

Jan 3, 2019

Issue of RC

I also have already visited RTO Nelamangala 4-5 times. There is no clarity in communication. Nobody is ready to help or respond correctly. I'm working like a clerk for this RTO, walking from pillar to post. They don't have any idea about my file. They are unable to even trace my file.

It’s been too much of time now. Please advise.
Narasimha N

Oct 9, 2018

Worst ever ARTO in Kasturinagar

I've visited Kasturinagar RTO for duplicate DL. Whenever I visit they ask for new document or signature/seal. I've visited 3 times and all the 3 times they demanded for different set of documents.

First time the ARTO for DRC was not in city and I was asked to contact a different ARTO. He checked and asked me for few more inputs. Next day I went to him and he said that I've to contact actual ARTO for DRC. I went to DRC ARTO and he refused to check and it's already checked by other ARTO. Finally I requested him to check and he came up with another check list. They have a secretary with them. For everything they ask the secretary. He has gone to an extent that I need to get my office seal to RTO to get DRC!!

Finally, after submitting all the documents and getting it checked, i got the receipt that my DRC will be available in 30 days. However they've kept my file on pending and have asked me to visit them again when I checked after 30 days!!

Worst ever experience. Not sure if it'll improve. Really pathetic people around with bad attitude!

- Narasimha
rajmvj1234

Sep 6, 2018

RC SMART CARD NOT RECIVED FOR HYPOTHECATION REMOVAL

My vehicle number : KA 02 JA 5485

I had applied for hypothecation removal for my two wheeler in Rajajinagar RTO a month ago. I traveled for two times and the distance from my place to Rajajinagar is around 30 kms.

Though I went there and applied, it's been more than a month and I still not received my original RC card.

I called them and asked but the lady from RTO picked the call and said "You need to come to our office and enquire". They have to deliver it to my address but they say we don't have any information about your application and disconnected the call.

Government service is becoming too worst now a days.

Please do the needful

Nagaraj
bhaskarreddyy

Sep 3, 2018

LLR application process

I have applied for LLR on 13/08/2018 and have completed all necessary formalities from my end. The application has been held at the RTO since then and has not progressed. What seems like a simple, less than a week process has taken almost close to a month with no progress. The application is stuck at the RTO approval to print LLR. Can you help? Below are my details

Appl No.: 1862652318
Appl Date: 13-08-2018
RTO Name: RTO,KR PURAM
Name: Bhaskar Reddy Yeddula

Sep 3, 2018

DL Application Pending at RTO

I have applied for DL and have completed all necessary formalities from my end. The application has been held at the RTO since then and has not progressed. What seems like a simple, less than a week process has taken almost close to a month with no progress. The application is stuck at smart card printing and dispatch stage at the RTO. Can you help? Below are my details

Appl No.: 1974653618
Appl Date: 14-08-2018
RTO Name: RTO,KR PURAM
Name: Ashish Kumar Vidyarthi
Rp Bhat

Aug 4, 2018

To avoid the luggage in passenger private busses

Myself Raghavendra.
Respected sir / madam
Today I wanted to send my mother in LA from Bengaluru to sagara ( Shimogga) I booked ticket through redbus in SEABIRD travels .
But they cancelled that bus and arranged in other bus. That bus was filled by full of luggage .about passenger safety I asked them that with same photo . but answer was too horrible . answer was like this ,who you are to ask like this ? Even RTO people will not ask us. ( in Kannada)
Now I am having question here rto department why cannot take action about those people ? Who is responsible for passenger's life?? I have proof of ticket copy , bus photo and video of that shouted person.
Once 3 years ago one of bglr to Sirsi bus of seabird travels fell on the way ,driver only said its happened by luggage. In that bus my wife also were there. Injured also.

Please take some action .
santosh_ccie

Jul 24, 2018

DL card not received

Its been year now, I have not received my DL. they are saying it has been dispatch but i dough.

Please look into it and resolve ASAP
RTO = Indiranagar

-Santosh

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...