Bangalore RTO

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bangalore RTO

Rishika Poral

Aug 6, 2019

DL test declined dur to bad official management

Date: 06/08/19
Tuesday.

This complaint is regarding conducting the DL test. My relative had come at th appointed time for his DL test, for which he had applied online. Now when he arrived at the RTO office yelahanka bengaluru, with his friend with his two-wheeler and four-wheeler, being a student, he was told that his payment which was done online has not been confirmed by the office.

So he cancelled that slot of 1:30 pm and booked again. that was times to 15:00 hrs. when requesting the DL test official to accompany him, he was refused to it because the person denied to complete his duty, just for the reason that it was only for 'one' person.

This is very disrespectful, as students who come should be treated well and guided though the process in a friendly manner. Students cannot keep missing classes just because the officials aren't mentally prepared to discharge their duties as expected.
It is a sincere request to please look into such issues, and make students feel comfortable with the process. Also to be respectful to the needs of the customers.

Thankyou.
Arsalaan Javed

Aug 5, 2019

Vehicle Sold but not transferred

We had a motor vehicle Silver Royal Enfield Thunderbird Reg No : KA50 J 1879 Reg Date : 14/07/2009. We sold the bike to Mr. Mahesh H P on 19th March, 2018. But when I checked today the bike is still not transferred. This worries me a lot. I have his aadhaar id but I don't know what to do. Could you please suggest me anything to help me out any kind of trouble.
Harisha A

Jul 19, 2019

I lost my RC book number

losst my rc book

I lost my RC book number KA02 JH 5912

Kindly issue duplicate one on below mentioned address.

# 10, Survey No 1/9, 2nd Cross, Hoysala Nagar,
Behind Sallapuradamma Temple, Sunkadakatte,
Bengaluru - 560091, Karnataka.
Name:- Mr Manjunatha H R

My Vehicle Document Missing on 18.07.2019
Chandrashekar K Gowda

Jul 9, 2019

CC NOT RECEIVED

i have applied for CC(Clarence certificate) one of agent Mr,Mutthu At 16/06/2016 and he will asking some documents i provide it after one he as telling the regestartion file missing this vehicle after i directly contact Mr, Dayananda he as asking give me one weak,
after one weak i need some document that also provide but still no one response even mutthu he will response my calls also i am not a car or bike i am asking its agriculture vehicle tractor and i told him clearly its FC next year at that time now FC also cancelled i cant understand what i have to do in our government rules is good but not former's its only for VIP's kindly clear my issue as on priority i hope it will help this mail ,

CHandrashekar k
GowriShankar Mani

Jul 3, 2019

Vehicle sold but they did not transferred yet.

Hi Sir,

My name is GowriShankar. I have sold my vehicle (Star City)reg.Num: KA 04ET 8590 which I sold to Madhava motors, TC Palya showroom on exchange offer to buy a new one 2 yrs ago, that time they have taken all the documents and form 29 signature and other details of mine but they have not yet transferred yet.

They provided the sale note of the vehicle which I have sold.

I asked so many times, whether they can change the ownership or not, they keep telling it will be done in another few weeks but nothing happens till today.
Kindly assist me how can I proceed on this. Can I give a complaint against the showroom?

GowriShankar
SonaliW

Jun 12, 2019

RC Cancallation

This is regarding RC cancellation for our Van- KA03AD4184. We got the acknowledgement slip on the 23/02/2019( No- 4231).

The cancellation is still not done after 4 months.

Can you please inform us the status.

We have already paid Rs. 9500/- as fees for it.

Please reply.

Sonali

deepakkanyal

May 29, 2019

Vehicle transfer not done

I have purchased a second hand bike .
Registration no is KA51 EX7858.
I have submitted all docuemnts for transfer of ownership.
still the bike has not been transferred on my name
Could you kindly transfer the bike on my name and arrange to send me the registration card for my bike.

deepakkanyal

May 29, 2019

Vehicle transfer not done

I have purchased a second hand vehicle .
My vehicle registration no is KA51-EX7858.
i have submitted all the papers for vehicle transfer but still the transfer has not been done on my name.

Kindly expedite the transfer of vehicle on my name and send me the RC book .

Akshatha555

May 22, 2019

Server problem

We have been waiting for mor than 2 hours, in the RTO office regarding learning license. Nothing has been done since then, and they’re saying that there is some server problem. Many people have applied a leave to their jobs and this is what they get? It’s a right to get accurate service on time. I request to whoever is accepting my complaint to take serious actions regarding this issue.

Madhuralakshmi

Feb 2, 2019

Behaving worst with girl

I don't know y this rto officers behaves like immature
with girl thuu one of worst rto office is butterhalli Bangalore they only see amount and end of they never work I think government should take seriously measure
Othere wise we should take our own measure
jimkjoy

Jan 3, 2019

Issue of RC

Hello Sir/ Mam,

This is wrt my RC that I’ve not heard about since past 2.5+ months. My vehicle’s registration number is MH12KJ1361. I’ve paid the lifetime tax and waiting for the new RC. I’ve collated all the required documents, filed them appropriately and submitted them as required. I was initially told I’ll be receiving an SMS within a month. It’s been much more than that.

It’s been too much of time now. Please advise.
jimkjoy

Jan 3, 2019

Issue of RC

I also have already visited RTO Nelamangala 4-5 times. There is no clarity in communication. Nobody is ready to help or respond correctly. I'm working like a clerk for this RTO, walking from pillar to post. They don't have any idea about my file. They are unable to even trace my file.

It’s been too much of time now. Please advise.
Narasimha N

Oct 9, 2018

Worst ever ARTO in Kasturinagar

I've visited Kasturinagar RTO for duplicate DL. Whenever I visit they ask for new document or signature/seal. I've visited 3 times and all the 3 times they demanded for different set of documents.

First time the ARTO for DRC was not in city and I was asked to contact a different ARTO. He checked and asked me for few more inputs. Next day I went to him and he said that I've to contact actual ARTO for DRC. I went to DRC ARTO and he refused to check and it's already checked by other ARTO. Finally I requested him to check and he came up with another check list. They have a secretary with them. For everything they ask the secretary. He has gone to an extent that I need to get my office seal to RTO to get DRC!!

Finally, after submitting all the documents and getting it checked, i got the receipt that my DRC will be available in 30 days. However they've kept my file on pending and have asked me to visit them again when I checked after 30 days!!

Worst ever experience. Not sure if it'll improve. Really pathetic people around with bad attitude!

- Narasimha
rajmvj1234

Sep 6, 2018

RC SMART CARD NOT RECIVED FOR HYPOTHECATION REMOVAL

My vehicle number : KA 02 JA 5485

I had applied for hypothecation removal for my two wheeler in Rajajinagar RTO a month ago. I traveled for two times and the distance from my place to Rajajinagar is around 30 kms.

Though I went there and applied, it's been more than a month and I still not received my original RC card.

I called them and asked but the lady from RTO picked the call and said "You need to come to our office and enquire". They have to deliver it to my address but they say we don't have any information about your application and disconnected the call.

Government service is becoming too worst now a days.

Please do the needful

Nagaraj
bhaskarreddyy

Sep 3, 2018

LLR application process

I have applied for LLR on 13/08/2018 and have completed all necessary formalities from my end. The application has been held at the RTO since then and has not progressed. What seems like a simple, less than a week process has taken almost close to a month with no progress. The application is stuck at the RTO approval to print LLR. Can you help? Below are my details

Appl No.: 1862652318
Appl Date: 13-08-2018
RTO Name: RTO,KR PURAM
Name: Bhaskar Reddy Yeddula

Sep 3, 2018

DL Application Pending at RTO

I have applied for DL and have completed all necessary formalities from my end. The application has been held at the RTO since then and has not progressed. What seems like a simple, less than a week process has taken almost close to a month with no progress. The application is stuck at smart card printing and dispatch stage at the RTO. Can you help? Below are my details

Appl No.: 1974653618
Appl Date: 14-08-2018
RTO Name: RTO,KR PURAM
Name: Ashish Kumar Vidyarthi
Rp Bhat

Aug 4, 2018

To avoid the luggage in passenger private busses

Myself Raghavendra.
Respected sir / madam
Today I wanted to send my mother in LA from Bengaluru to sagara ( Shimogga) I booked ticket through redbus in SEABIRD travels .
But they cancelled that bus and arranged in other bus. That bus was filled by full of luggage .about passenger safety I asked them that with same photo . but answer was too horrible . answer was like this ,who you are to ask like this ? Even RTO people will not ask us. ( in Kannada)
Now I am having question here rto department why cannot take action about those people ? Who is responsible for passenger's life?? I have proof of ticket copy , bus photo and video of that shouted person.
Once 3 years ago one of bglr to Sirsi bus of seabird travels fell on the way ,driver only said its happened by luggage. In that bus my wife also were there. Injured also.

Please take some action .
santosh_ccie

Jul 24, 2018

DL card not received

Its been year now, I have not received my DL. they are saying it has been dispatch but i dough.

Please look into it and resolve ASAP
RTO = Indiranagar

-Santosh
vktech

Jul 23, 2018

Regarding DL test

I have not taken the help of any driving school in bangalore . I applied myself online application for 2 wheeler licence . I gave the online test to kasturinagara RTO office . I got 13 marks out of 15 and passed in that and i got LL . After completion of 4 and half month i went for DL . In that if you do not go by any reference or driving school or any agent , they asked some useless symbol which is not applicable in real life . No where i have seen that symbol used in bangalore. That questions answer if you dont know they will fail in the test . Main purpose of asking is ,they need some money . If you are going with any reference or agent or through driving school , they will not ask any question , directly they will give you DL. This is what i faced the problems in bangalore. I thought bangalore is very good place . Here no corruption is there, but soon i realised here in rto office full of corruption are there. RTO office having tie up with all driving school and earning good amount of money internally. I do not know the future of india. Why people is doing partiality just for money.
charan999

Jul 21, 2018

RTA K R Puram Bengaluru

Dear Friends
My self Charan I had been visited to KR Puram (Battarahalli ) RTO office for my driving test. Mr.Rakesh RTO inspector has taken the test for us on July 21 2018 saturday.
He is using slang words with the public and he scold to so many girls using slang language.
I don't know why these kind of people had joined to customer relations if they can't perform their job correctly. And one more important thing is he came for test without wearing uniform at all.
How dare these people taken the govt job as a granted one .
I am trying to launch a complaint against this issue with the RTO office KR puram No officials had responded I really pretty in this country.
Finally i understand that in this country nothing is going to happen because of these kinds of people and politicians even public's has to adjust and live.
Prahalladmpai

Jun 30, 2018

Indiscipline of officers

Today i had to visit Yashwanthpura RTO, Assistant RT officer (Cabin no. 11) took over there took documents but refused to give Acknowledgment. I am afraid whether he will do the work or not. Who is responsible if he looses the document?

Further the Superintendent (Cabin no. 8) misguided and repeatedly sending me to incorrect Officer.

I saw the whole office is filled with brokers. We need Lokayukta Santhosh hegde kind raid over this office. CM Kumaraswamy or

ACB kindly visit this RTO office look into this.
pothamsetty

Jun 4, 2018

RC not recived

Hi ,
My Vehicle is Honda shine and no is :KA01HC-5216,i have applied NOC on April 26,2018.
Initially RTO people's are told with in 30 days they will send to through post,
Till today i am not received any.

Could you please help on this ??

Thiru
Pradeep Kumar M

May 14, 2018

Vehicle sold but they did not transferred yet.

Hi Sir,

My name is Pradeep Kumar. We had a Royal Enfield Classic 350reg.Num: KA 03HK7779, which we sold to Ramesh (mobile number 9448734775) 3 yrs ago, that time I met an accident and not able to transfer the ownership by my own. I took a copy of his aadhar card and got a signature on delivery note in 29 form. He did not transferred yet.
I asked so many times, whether he changed the ownership or not, He told me He did the ownership change, but even after 3 yrs I checked in website, it was not happened. He did not transferred the ownership of the bike. When I call him he doesn't respond properly. Now he is telling that he sold it to someone else long back. But I am worried because it is still running on my name and I don’t want to fall into any trouble.
Kindly assist me how can I proceed on this. Can I give a complaint against him?

Pradeep Kumar M
Lakshmi009

Apr 26, 2018

Noc rto Indra Nagar

RTO Agent Broker named Kumar 8105169397,

Charged me 5900 Rupees for NOC ,

I have went to Indra Nagar rto office at the entrance they have caught me and collected all documents..i am in some urgency moving out from Bangalore. so I don't know the process for getting noc. so gave my documents for processing at first they said with 3 days it will take for NOC I was like k.
Now coming to charges he said 2200 fee for him then 2300 for tax refund he said u will get road tax amount 11000 will be refunded to your bank account what i have paid for my new bike KA registration.he convinced me saying that u will get government reciepts for all these ilke that. First I have paid totally 4500.
After three days I called him and asked the status he said Ur application went commissioner office for no objection seal next day he called me and said u bike registered under some case come and meet me immediately I can't process Ur application like that.
Again I went to rto office Indra Nagar he was saying that your bike have caught some dangerous rides case u have to pay fine in court I was like shocked. I have searched in all sites Karnataka traffic cases sites everything was clear no case on my bike.. I was saying to him but he is saying these is different these come under crime department case u have to present in court and pay fine like that later on now he came to actual thing give me 1400 I will manage and Clear cases without our presence in court with advocate...he said advocate fee 400 including him and 1000 for case fine u will get all receipts from court fine he Said .I paid again 1400.

After that he dragged till 1 week saying that application on hold because of case.i have reached Mumbai meanwhile and next 2 weeks he didn't pick my calls if have called from other no he use to manage saying officer is absent It has been processed wait.
He use to send some application photos in what's app and saying It has been processed wait for one more week like that.
At last after 30 days he said it has been processed I will send to your address. I asked about those tax refund,fine reciepts for 3300 rs he is saying those receipts we are searching we have kept your file some where like. he won't listen to us in call after paying money he will disconnect call while speaking.
I was keep on calling him from different numbers one time he attended my call and pretended to be speaking with some Else saying that send NOC for bike owner he is in hurry no need for searching receipts send only NOC through post.he didn't even let me talk on call I was saying I need those receipts.he disconnected call and switched off Mobile.
After two days I have got the documents without any recipts by post but still I need to verify in rto office whether those documents original r not I have doubt. I didn't get my tax refund also so far.
He is a big fraud he use to trap people who are new to Bangalore at entrance of the rto office.

Don't approach anybody it's big trap gang with 3 he is the head.

Noc rto Indra Nagar Noc rto Indra Nagar

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand