BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

samiksha28

Not received 2nd sem Marks Card

To whom it may concern,

I am a B. Com student of Jain College, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore. I didn't appear for 3 subjects exams (2nd semester) because of my sister's marriage held in April-May 2015. I reappeared for those subjects in 4th semester and cleared in all subjects but didn't receive my marks card for 2nd semester yet. Because of that I am not able to pursue for higher studies. Someone please help me to get my marks card.

samiksha28

2nd Sem BCom Marks sheet not received

To whom it may concern,

I am a student of Jain College, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore. I didn't appear for 3 subjects 2nd sem exams held in April-May 2015 and reappeared in exam in next semester. I passed in all subjects but I didn't received my marks card. Because of this I am not able to pursue for higher studies.
arshaliya

not issued marks card

I have got my results brae 6th semester repeater result in the year 2012 but I haven't got marks Card still register no 08yjsb3003 please I'm requesting you to issue of my marks card
Lavanya Gunakar

MBA(2015-2017)
Dayanada Sagar College of arts science and commerce
Bangalore University

Respected Sir / Madam,

We the students of Dayananda Sagar College of arts science and commerce(Bangalore University),Pursuing our MBA (Batch 2015-2017) write this mail on behalf of all the students of all the students of this Batch to share our grievance against the BANGALORE UNIVERSITY.

We the students of the Batch 2015 to 2017 , finished our
-3rd semester external examination in the month January 2017(9 months since)
-4th semester external examination in the month July 2017.(2 months since)

Yet we have not received our results nor have we received our marks card for the first two semesters.
Its been 2 months since our graduation got completed but still have not received our result for both the semesters.

Mean while there was a news in the newspapers that the SAP certification course that was conducted by the university saying it was a SCAM. Which the university claims to be a wrong information.

All of us our finding it difficult to find jobs without even getting our final years results. We are not considered MBA post graduates.We are starting to worry because most of us have applied for educational loans to complete our education.

So we best thought we could bring it to your notice.It is our humble request ( Students of Bangalore university) to take suitable actions on BANGALORE UNIVERSITY as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your response.

Your's Faithfully,
Students of MBA
Dayananda Sagar College of arts science and commerce.
Kirankumari

Aug 30, 2017

2 sem marksheet

I am student of Indo Asian Academy Degree College. My clg is NT yet received 2 sem original marksheet of b.com examinations which was held during may -june 2015 from the Bangalore University which is creating a mess for the students for higher education.so please I kindly request to do the needful .
Khasim Riyan

Aug 24, 2017

REVALUATION PHOTOCOPY NOT UPLOADED

Hi Sir This Is Khasim Riyan I Had Applied For Revaluation From Bangalore University For Revaluation Of My System Programming Paper Though I Have Applied It For Revaluation I Have Not Received Any Photocopy In The University Portal Uploaded
Please Look After This And Solve This Problem My Reg No Is 142RSB7052
374ravi

Aug 11, 2017

result missing

My name is Ravi Shankar. My register no is: 11CQS75035 .The course name is Bachelor Of Science/ S82. The college name is Dayananda sagar College of Science Arts And Commerce. The hall ticket id for May/June 2017 exam is 2876875.

I wrote 1 back paper exam each in 2nd, 4th & 6th sem. Out of which only 2nd & 6th sem result is declared &

4th sem Mathematics result is NOT declared. Even the paper name is not there. The requisite subject & paper code is MATHEMATICS-IV, SM141S.Date of examination was 29.05.2017.

This is my last attempt so I am little worried about it. I live in New Delhi & coming to University now will be huge money spending.I request you to kindly look into this & resolve it.

374ravi

Aug 10, 2017

result missing

Respected BU
My name is Ravi Shankar. Register no is 11CQS75035. I wrote 1 back paper exam each of 2nd sem, 4th sem, & 6th sem.
The 4th sem maths result is missing not even subject name is present. Other subject result has come. Kindly check into this.
Thanking You.

Ravi Shankar
durgateja

Aug 3, 2017

subject marks and name of the subject not showing

I gave exams in may/june 2017 4 of the subjects i have and i got only 3 results i didnt get 1 subject marks and its not even showing in website please Bangalore university people do check and send me that results ill be thankful to you guys and help me to make my future bright

Teja
137rc24006
Imperial college of business studies
Bangalore university affiliated
shiv27

Aug 1, 2017

results not found

Dear Sir, I have wrote 2nd sem bcom exam in may 2017.. Now the results are out but it's not showing my results.my hallticket number 13dwc31039. Please do the needfull at the earliest only one subject is pending so please consider this has most urgent.
shashi4kumar

Jul 30, 2017

Revaluation

Hi I have applied for revaluation...
I have passed for the first time.. But I have applied for revaluation.. If I fail in revaluation what will happen.. Which marks will be
suren89

Jul 27, 2017

result not found

sir i wote back paper biochem 4th sem this year result didnot found.. my hltk no.14vqs85010.plz do some thing. i rqst you plz do smthng.i cmptld my course due to thing i shld lose one year.check it soon plzzzz..thank you
adithya shetty

Jul 26, 2017

result no found

I Adithya.M.P residing at bangalore-560022, studied at LBS(Loyola Business School) Register number (126ac31001) result not found from last year attempt of may/june 2016-17 and current year of 2017 results also not found coming. i please request the bangalore university go through this problem and please announce my result as soon as possible

Details:-
Name- Adithya.M.P
Register No.- 126ac31001
Umesh Umi

Jul 16, 2017

result

i have written my exam for BCAM6th sem in 2017. Since results are declared but if i check i am finding result not available. There is no response from either college nor university. This is the worst part for a student. Please take it as serious concern and provide the results.my register no 14qfc41068
Victoria Chacko

Jun 19, 2017

Rectification of psychology paper

Studied BA(JEP) from IFIM College affiliated to Bangalore University. In my 5th semester soft copy of result sent from university I have been asked to reappear for my exam. In the subject social psychology I scored 26/70 which is also an unexpected marks as I have been doing well and was expecting more. But I have passed in the subject, I ate been appealing for removal of Reappear as it might get printed on my marks card and as I have passed why should I reappear.. But have not received any help till now it's been more than 3 months now. Because of this I am facing problem in my further studies.
Rishab1212

May 26, 2017

2nd Semester ADDITIONAL English results not been declared

Sir, I didn't get the 2nd semester result of Additional English. I enquiry in Bangalore University, I got to Know, I passed in additional English but still waiting for marks card.
It is a request as our placement registration is pending because I didn't receive marks card yet . Sir now my future is in your hand.Due to this delay, I am missing out many internship.Kindly, request you to release my marks card as soon as possible to Dayananda Sagar Institution or just free to call in my number which is mentioned below . Please sir, release my marks card as soon as possible.
Rishab Singodia
9986732027
rishabsingodia@gmail.com
Rishab1212

May 26, 2017

Waiting for results from 1 yr

Sir, I am from 2015 batch.I didn't get the results f additional English.I enquiry in Bangalore University, I got to Know, I passed in additional English but still waiting for marks card.
It is a request as our placement registration is pending because of not getting marks card . Sir now my future is in your hand.Due to this delay, I am missing out many internship.Kindly request u to release my marks card to Dayananda Sagar Institution. Please sir, release my marks card as soon as possible.
Rishab Singodia
9986732027
rishabsingodia@gmail.com
faisal2net

Apr 14, 2017

clearing pending subject

Respected Sir/Madam,

this is not a complaint but i need some help, i am from 2003 BBM batch from Bangalore university, i have only 1 backlog from my final year, due to some personal reasons i could not attend the re-exam and then after few years i moved to UAE for my carrier. i approached Bangalore university few years back but to my surprise i got to know that since it is more than 7 years i have to again write exams for all the subjects. I desperately want to clear my 1 subject and get the degree. can someone help or guide me a way to clear the exam.

kindly send a mail to faisal2net@gmail.com

Harsha Vardhan

Mar 20, 2017

Results not yet announced

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to bring to your notice regarding the results of a correspondence course (PGDHRM) which me and my friend have written under Bangalore University in July 2016 but still have not received the results.

When ever I go to check on the results in Pareksha Bhavan or Bangalore University Correspondence unit, they just say that results are not out and we don't know when that will available.

Its been more than 8 months since we have written the exam. Please help us in getting our results.

Below is the details for your reference

Reg no - 15FXPM1007

Harshavardhan
CHADNDRAKALA

Mar 16, 2017

2009 Bach

Dear Sir I'm from 2009 batch and I have left out with 3 subject, am i eligible to take exams now???

Kindly reply.

Chandrakala1828@gmail.com
Divya Anthony

Mar 15, 2017

not received convocation marks card

respected sir:

last year I applied for convocation... they said to come in Jan... I studied in st.Josephs evening college.. my reg number 07FGC109.. wen I went in Jan they said ur name as come in the list but the issuing person is not there.. so come after some days.. later wen i went sandesh sir is telling urs is not came.. like this more than 3, 4 times I have gone.. even today also I went .. Sandesh sir is not giving .. he is telling urs is not come.. i'm from poor family how many times to go come.. please sir my humble request ... please please please do the needful.. which I'll never forget in my life ... please do this need for me sir...
avani anil

Mar 8, 2017

permission to write backlog

I kindly request you to provide permission to attend the backlog of 5th semester at 7 th sem as it is only one backlog I am having!
Regan lobo

Mar 4, 2017

I'm Regan my complaint is about the nov/December 3rd sem Bcom results out but it's not showing my results on attristic.Com(BU Authorized website) and my R.No is(13NCC31116)please help me to get the results. And guide me how to get it.
Ashwini Acchu

Mar 2, 2017

Missing results

Respected sir/madam..last night b.com 3rd results are out but in result portal am not getting my results, I didn't find my results it is missing.. my reg no is 12AGC31121..please revert back

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem