BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Rishab1212

May 26, 2017

2nd Semester ADDITIONAL English results not been declared

Sir, I didn't get the 2nd semester result of Additional English. I enquiry in Bangalore University, I got to Know, I passed in additional English but still waiting for marks card.
It is a request as our placement registration is pending because I didn't receive marks card yet . Sir now my future is in your hand.Due to this delay, I am missing out many internship.Kindly, request you to release my marks card as soon as possible to Dayananda Sagar Institution or just free to call in my number which is mentioned below . Please sir, release my marks card as soon as possible.
Rishab Singodia
9986732027
rishabsingodia@gmail.com
Rishab1212

May 26, 2017

Waiting for results from 1 yr

Sir, I am from 2015 batch.I didn't get the results f additional English.I enquiry in Bangalore University, I got to Know, I passed in additional English but still waiting for marks card.
It is a request as our placement registration is pending because of not getting marks card . Sir now my future is in your hand.Due to this delay, I am missing out many internship.Kindly request u to release my marks card to Dayananda Sagar Institution. Please sir, release my marks card as soon as possible.
Rishab Singodia
9986732027
rishabsingodia@gmail.com
faisal2net

Apr 14, 2017

clearing pending subject

Respected Sir/Madam,

this is not a complaint but i need some help, i am from 2003 BBM batch from Bangalore university, i have only 1 backlog from my final year, due to some personal reasons i could not attend the re-exam and then after few years i moved to UAE for my carrier. i approached Bangalore university few years back but to my surprise i got to know that since it is more than 7 years i have to again write exams for all the subjects. I desperately want to clear my 1 subject and get the degree. can someone help or guide me a way to clear the exam.

kindly send a mail to faisal2net@gmail.com

Harsha Vardhan

Mar 20, 2017

Results not yet announced

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to bring to your notice regarding the results of a correspondence course (PGDHRM) which me and my friend have written under Bangalore University in July 2016 but still have not received the results.

When ever I go to check on the results in Pareksha Bhavan or Bangalore University Correspondence unit, they just say that results are not out and we don't know when that will available.

Its been more than 8 months since we have written the exam. Please help us in getting our results.

Below is the details for your reference

Reg no - 15FXPM1007

Harshavardhan
CHADNDRAKALA

Mar 16, 2017

2009 Bach

Dear Sir I'm from 2009 batch and I have left out with 3 subject, am i eligible to take exams now???

Kindly reply.

Chandrakala1828@gmail.com
Divya Anthony

Mar 15, 2017

not received convocation marks card

respected sir:

last year I applied for convocation... they said to come in Jan... I studied in st.Josephs evening college.. my reg number 07FGC109.. wen I went in Jan they said ur name as come in the list but the issuing person is not there.. so come after some days.. later wen i went sandesh sir is telling urs is not came.. like this more than 3, 4 times I have gone.. even today also I went .. Sandesh sir is not giving .. he is telling urs is not come.. i'm from poor family how many times to go come.. please sir my humble request ... please please please do the needful.. which I'll never forget in my life ... please do this need for me sir...
avani anil

Mar 8, 2017

permission to write backlog

I kindly request you to provide permission to attend the backlog of 5th semester at 7 th sem as it is only one backlog I am having!
Regan lobo

Mar 4, 2017

I'm Regan my complaint is about the nov/December 3rd sem Bcom results out but it's not showing my results on attristic.Com(BU Authorized website) and my R.No is(13NCC31116)please help me to get the results. And guide me how to get it.
Ashwini Acchu

Mar 2, 2017

Missing results

Respected sir/madam..last night b.com 3rd results are out but in result portal am not getting my results, I didn't find my results it is missing.. my reg no is 12AGC31121..please revert back
Ashwini Acchu

Mar 2, 2017

Missing my results

Respected sir/madam..last night b.com results are out but in result portal am not getting my results, I didn't find my results it is missing.. my reg no is 12AGC3112..please revert back
Sukanyaborah5

Feb 9, 2017

Examination

I have got a backlog paper in 5th sem so when can I give my exam . can I gv it along wit my 6th sem in may - June 2017
Sunita.s

Feb 7, 2017

Haven't got my Elective subject (international Finance) results

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I am a student pursuing my 6th sem in MES degree college (affiliated to Bangalore university)..
I haven't got my results of the elective subject INTERNATIONAL FINANCE.My registration number is 14bgc41321
Kindly rivert and oblige me

Haven't got my Elective subject (international Finance) results

monalisa123

Feb 5, 2017

not getting complete result

My reg no.14RNSBM012.i had given my 3rd exam on dec,2015.i got result on aug, 2016.i had got not processed result due to absence of marks in BCT302. I have send a application within a week. But till now they did not take any step against it. I am facing so much problem for that.
Natarj

Feb 5, 2017

Mohan babu sm

I am 2008 year studet 3year left one subject 6th semester ba exam fees ,tell me sir please

Email. smmohanbabu9845@gmail.com

Mobile num: 9901836581

jamuna m

Jan 30, 2017

2007 batch one backlog

We would like to inform you that i have an one backlog on on subject in 5th semester AFA.

I need at least one chance to complete my Degree.

Jamuna.M
Dipankar Das Choudhury

Jan 23, 2017

Admission problem

Resected Sir/ Madam
I am Dipankar bba student from East West collage. I complete already 5 semester, but due to some family problem I went my home. And that's why I couldn't pay fth semester exam fee. I would like to complete my 6th semester exam.
But when I went to college, they told me that my admission is cancelled. But college administrator gave no information about this cancelation process.

Please help me sir, please, please, please.
My email: cdipankardas@gmail.com
Mob: +91 8618 114 291
Vinz128

Jan 19, 2017

Chance to appear for exam to clear backlog

I am 2009 batch, I have one back log. I was not able to clear it due to personal issue, now I badly want to get a degree. Please help me to get a chance to clear my back log.

Vinod Raj

Ajay007@kumar

Jan 16, 2017

Exam requEst

I'm from 2010 batch and I have left out with one subject and can I get an opportunity to clear it as I couldn't clear it because of my health issues and it is very much important for me to complete my degree thank you
Plz plz do reply me

yuviajay07@gmail.com
7019176731
vikilvicky000

Jan 10, 2017

regarding admission

My name is Vikil, I am doing my b.com course in St.Francis De sales college, Hebbagodi, Bangalore.
I completed my 2 years of b.com course in SFS college, and due to some health issues i couldnt attend 5th sem completely. I didnt pay my college fee and university exam fee of 5th sem. I would like to complete my 6th sem and pursue my degree in b.com.
When i went to admit myself for the 6th sem the college is telling that my admission has got cancelled from university.
They didn't give any notice or didnt inform anything regarding this cancellation of admission.
Please help me with this.
My contact num - 9148772847
Madhu sudhan c

Jan 9, 2017

2009 batch BCom

Sir I'm from 2009 batch and I have left out with one subject and can I get an opportunity to clear it as I couldn't clear it because of my health issues and it is very much important for me to complete my degree thank you
Plz plz do reply me
Sudhan.madhuc@gmail.com
9743485446(Madhu sudhan)
BTFS

Jan 4, 2017

Waiting for results from 4months

Respected Sir/Madam,

The 1st semester examination for PG Diploma, Biotechnology Finishing School (BTFS) were completed in August 2016. We are yet to receive the results.
When we contacted the university few days prior, it was told to us that the 1st semester BTFS PG Diploma results have been announced and we can collect them from our respective colleges. But on enquiring with college we were told that the results have not been declared by the Bangalore university. We kindly request you to please look into this issue and declare the 1st semester results as soon as possible. Due to this delay, we are missing out on deadlines of applications to many universities for our further studies.

Students
sathish0809

Dec 28, 2016

2009 batch bcom I have 3 papers back

I am 2009 batch bcom , I do have 3 papers back in 4th sem.. due to my health issue I am not able to complete the backlog subjects in stipulated time... I am very much intersted to completed those subjects now... may I eligible to write exams now... pls address this issue...pls do the needfull ASAP.
You can mail me to the below mail id .

sathish0809@gmail.com
Irfan arhan

Dec 9, 2016

Backlog in 6 sem

I was frm 2007 batch i have backlog in banking law due to some reasons i could not give my exam but this i went to ask my college that can i write my exam they said no so can you tell me may i write the exam or not
raju700

Nov 28, 2016

improper marks

hi sir
i have got 19 in auditing final year i applied for revaluation and photo copy. i revaluved with my concerned teacher she revaluved the paper and i got around 45 and also i have strong belive that they will not revaluve the valuved paper
please make rules that revaluved paper available tothe student
due to these reason i cant able to get a job
this is the worst university
please do something regard this
@cachaluvaraj1995@gmail.com