Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

vk shukla

Nov 8, 2017

Non Refund of money

I vipin Kumar Shukla father of shubhi Shukla ,Roll no. 53782331 here by requested you that I was payed B.Ed fees on 27/06/2017 Rs 46250/ from my PNB S/b account################ through my ATM card at 8:50approx. and now fee status showing there have been multiple payments against Roll no.53782331 in B.Ed 2017 .I send all payments details and proofs of transaction to mail refund.bed2017@gmail.com dated July 29 -2017.
I registered complaint at National consumer helpline ,complaint no 431839 dated 17/09/2017 .
So you are hereby requested to refund the multiple payments against Roll no 53782331 to my PNB S/b account no .################ asap.
2. I have registered the following complaints-
(e) 17/9/2017 National consumer forum comp.no -431839
(f) 24/7/2017 PNB manager new chakeri by hand/inperson
(g) 29/72017 PNB manager new chakeri by hand/inperson -reminder
(h) 17/8/2017 PNB manager new chakeri by hand/inperson -reminder II

NOTE-PNB MANAGER HAS SENT email to the concerned departmnts but ,till date no refund
Dayaram saharan

Oct 25, 2017

Debit amount without debit confirmation

My kcc account in HDFC bank and account no is 27998040000521. Bank Debit Rs 48595.30 on dated 23/08/2017 for PMFBY without debit confirmation or without concert .I complaint to hdfc bank for this unauthorised transaction. But they not give satisfied reply. They were misguide me .please help
Contect number 9636655000
NITIN VAISHY

Oct 24, 2017

REGARDING RETURN OF MY CHEQUES

Conversation opened. 1 read message.

Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
1 of 5,773

RE: Interaction Id- ############Re: REGARDING RETURN OF MY CHEQUE NO. 327651 DT. 12.09.2017
Inbox
x
feedback@sbicard.com

2:11 PM (4 minutes ago)

to me

Thank you for writing to us.

Your feedback & queries are important to us. Our Customer Service team will revert either through a call or an e-mail within 3 days.

The reference number of your case has been mentioned in the subject line of this correspondence.

To facilitate faster resolution & better experience, we have come up with a facility to raise queries/complaints online at our website: www.sbicard.com/email.

Looking forward to serving you.

Warm Regards

SBI Card

Important: Lost card needs to be immediately reported and blocked. To block your card immediately, use our automated IVR channel available 24x7 or contact our Customer Service representatives at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. You can also block your lost card at sbicard.com or through SBI Card Mobile App. Alternatively, SMS Block <Last 4 digits of the card number> and send to 5676791.

[THREAD ID: 1-BPXPGJ9]
"Please do not delete Thread ID" Message in auto acknowledgement"

-----Original Message-----

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

REMINDER -1

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note i stop the cheque No. 327652 To 327658 due to return my all cheque without any valid reason which i found last 1 Month, against stop the cheques you charge me 354.00 Rs. Today you again debit the 177 X 2 = 354.00 Rs. in my account.

kindly confirm why you charges double charges, I am facing regular problem in my SBI account. kindly return my all charges otherwise close my account.

Screen Shot attach for your reference.
Inline image 1

Diksha Gupta W/o Nitin Vaishy

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

+++++gm.customer@sbi.co.in

kindly see the below email, & do the needful..

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

+++++sbi.00667@sbi.co.in

Kindly see below email & do the needful Urgently.

Diksha Gupta

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Sir / Madam,

Kindly note just i receive one more msg. from SBI to deduct the 590.00 Rs. against Cheque No. 327653 Dt. 26.09.2017 which i issue in favour of HDFC Credit Card No. ############ 5035 drop in HDFC Bank, NFC, New delhi.

Kindly confirm the reason to return my cheque & refund the 590.00 Rs. Amount Immediately.

Diksha Gupta

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Sir / Madam,

Kindly note tomorrow we again present the same cheque after discussion with Canara Bank & now you again charge me 590.00 RS. Still i don't know the reason of both charges which you deduct from my account. kindly reverse all charges & clear my cheque.

Awaiting your positive reply.

Diksha Gupta W/o Nitin Vaishaya

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM, CUSTOMERCARE <customercare@sbi.co.in> wrote:

From: Nitin Gupta <nitingodlight@gmail.com>
Sent: 27 September 2017 10:35
To: CUSTOMERCARE
Subject: REGARDING RETURN OF MY CHEQUE NO. 327651 DT. 12.09.2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note we are issue the Cheque of Rs. 2,00,000.00 in Fovour of Ramesh Babu Gupta on Dt. 12.09.2017, we have always enough balance to clear all my issuing cheque and Ramesh Babu Gupta & Beena Gupta Have Joint Account.

When i approach in New friends Colony, New Delhi Branch regarding to know the reason of return my cheque they tell me to contact in SBI kasganj Branch & when i approach in Kasganj Branch they tell me to contact in SBI NFC,New Delhi Branch. I can not understand why you deduct 590.00 Rs. in my account. kindly confirm the valid reason otherwise refund my deduct amount and clear the same cheque.
Details mention as per below:-
14-Sep-2017 (14-Sep-2017) CHQ RET CHARGES
327651 590.00

You are requested kindly confirm the valid reason and refund my charges Immediately.

Diksha Gupta W/o Nitin Vaishaya

--- Disclaimer ---
The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group.
---

Last account activity: 19 hours ago
Details
smamata

Oct 10, 2017

femliy pencil start karane ke liye

सर, हमारे मां को पापा की मृत्यु के बाद जो फेमिली पेंशन मिल रही थी, उसे रिकवरी के नाम पर पूरा बंद कर दिया गया है। अगस्त 2016 से बंद कर दी गई है। इससे हमारे परिवार के सामने आर्थिक संकट पैदा हो गया है। पैसे के अभाव में पिछली 3 जुलाई 2017 को मेरी भाभी का निधन कैंसर का इलाज नहीं करा पाने की वजह से हो गया है। महोदय, यदि रिकवरी करनी ही थी तो किस्तों में की जा सकती है, लेकिन फेमिली पेंशन पूरी रोक दी गई है। जो गलत है। महोदय अतिशीघ्र मां की परिवार पेंशन शुरू करा दें।
संजय श्रीवास्तव,
गोहद, जिला भिंड मध्यप्रदेश
मोबाइल नंबर 9630833349
akshayparki

Sep 28, 2017

deposit cash

hello i am akshay , i deposited cash on 20/5/2017 at mayur vihar phase 1 new delhi from that day till now do not get any cash on my account.
Ashwani Kumar Chaturvedi

Sep 6, 2017

Regarding Non receipt cash from Indian overseas Bank ATM

It's humbly submitted that I Ashwani Kumar Chaturvedi s/o Mr. Ramshanker Chaturvedi Address- LvL 223,sec- L Aliganj Lucknow my account details,
Bank name- Allahabad bank jankipuram branch Lucknow , Account Holder Name - Ashwani Kumar Chaturvedi , Account number- 50096792717 ,
withdrawal by Indian overseas Bank ATM Rs. 10000/- near main branch Hazratganj Lucknow on date 31/7/2017 deducted by my account but cash not received My ATM number is - ################ , In the regards I have done so many complaints on dated 1/8/2017 and reminder application 21/8/2017 and again reminder application 4/9/2017
So please look this matter and refund my Non receipt cash of Rs.10000/- as soon as possible. I shall be highly thankful to you.

Ashwani Kumar Chaturvedi
Mob- 9026307754
Date- 7/9/2017

refuse by branch manager to pass self cheque payment

BRANCH SRI VIJAY NAGAR PD CHOWK DAWARA SELF CHEQUE KI PAYMENT NA KARKE & CONSUMER KE SATH MISSBEHAVE KARKE BRANCH CASHIER& BRANCH MANAGER NE CONSUMER SEWA ME KAMI CHORI HAI PLEASE TURANT ACTION LEKAR JUDGEMENT DILAYE,THANKS ASHOK KUMAR CHHABRA PRESS REPORTER PUNJAB KESARI 9414503609

refuse by branch manager to pass self cheque payment

,ASHOK KUMAR CHHABRA,PRESS REPORTER OF PUNJAB KESARI SRI VIJAY NAGAR,MOBILE NO.9414503609,BY BRANCH MANAGER SBI PD CHOWK BRANCH,SRI VIJAY NAGAR(SRI GANGA NAGAR)RAJ. TO REFUSE PAYMENT OF SELF CHEQUE NO.299901 DATED 22-08-2017.JO CONSUMER SERVICE ME KAMI HAI, PLEASE TO TAKE ACTION & TO GIVE JUDGEMENT, THANKS PRESS REPORTER PUNJAB KESARI SBNR

refuse by branch manager to pass self cheque payment

R/SIR I AM ASHOK CHHABRA,PRESS REPORTER OF THE PUNJAB KESARI (AREA IN SRI VIJAY NAGAR TEH.) , I AM CUSTMER OF SBBJ LAST FIFTEEN YEAR A/C NO. 51065531970, ON 22ND AUG 2017 I WENT TO SBI BRANCH PD CHOWK SRI VIJAY NAGAR TO TAKE PAYMENT RS.6200(SIX THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED) OF ONE SELF CHEQUE NO SBI 299901 DATE 22-08-23017, BRANCH REFUSED TO GIVE PAYMENTS OF THIS CHEQUE, THEN I WENT TO BRACH MANAGER SBI & REQUEST TO WITHDRAW THIS PAYMENT BUT MANAGER & CASHIER MISSBEHAVE WITH ME &SAID TO ME YOU CAN FREE TO COMPLAINTS ANY OFFICER. BEACAUSE BRANCH PAY COMMISSION TO HIGHER OFFICER. APP HAMARA KUCH NAHI BIGAR SAKTE.KYA YEH BANK SEWA HAI JO AISA KAHA JA RAHA HAI.PLEASE TO TAKE ACTION ON BRANCH .NAHI TO HAME MAJBURAN COURT ME JANA PAREGA & NEWS PAPER ME PUBLISHAR KARVANA PAREGA.PLEASE HELP ME.THANKS YOU MOBILE NO.9414503609 HOSPITAL ROAD SRI VIJAY NAGAR(SRI GANGA NAGAR)RAJ.
I'm Anurag Sharma

Aug 26, 2017

Central Bank atm gave 6000 rupees less

Name :- Kanta Sharma
Bank :- Central Bank of India
Branch :- Karauli(Rajasthan)
Pincode:- 322241
Account number:- 3521012898
I entered 10,000 rupees in the atm but the atm gave only 4,0 00 rupees but the receipt showed that 10,000 rupees were deducted from my account and the msg from bank also reflected that 10,000 rupees were deducted. It's been a month I'm rushing to the bank and complaining on a daily basis but no remedy has been provided. I have registered complaints many time but still no solution has been provided to me.
Kindly help and provide any solution to this unjust loss of 6000 to me

Date of transaction :- 19 july 2017
Timing :- 17:35
MANJU SHAH

Aug 10, 2017

Bank of Baroda Deduct the money from our account without any notice of this dedcution

Bank of Baroda Deduct the money from our account without any notice and very very rude behavior during quires of this dedcution
Hello Sir /Mam,

My name MANJU SHAH account holder in Bank of INDIA branch SHANWAR, BURHANPUR 450331 (M.P.) from last 3-4 years. My a/c no. 950644110000161. But I observed the 4,739/- and 3,515/- rupees deducted from our accounts after quires all staff member behavior was very rude with me and my husband. He din't gave any satisfactory reason from about these detection. Only one reason gave me your pan no. is not available but all kyc photo attach my a/c by me.

Please help us

Regrads
manju shah
Satyajeet Mishra

Aug 3, 2017

Froud Transaction my ICICI bank credit card through paytm

We haven't used credit card during date from 01 May to 24 day.
Without my used credit card we have received bill thirty thousand,how can possible.
We have serval times write down mail regarding this but don't action taken your side.
Without OTP pin how can possible.
We haven't received OTP pin on my register mobile no.
Plz. Give me details
with date and time which you send OTP pin on which mobile no.
We have not pay bill because this amount we haven't purchased.
Satyajeet Mishra
Mobile no-9891431826
shweta singh2115

Jul 24, 2017

Erroneous deduction of 12306 Rs and 9000 Rs from my saving account

Subject – Erroneous deduction of an extra amount of Rs. 12306.00 on 12/09/14 from my saving A/C. UCO bank has financed my home loan . In this regard, I would like to bring to your immediate notice that- 1. My saving A/C and Loan A/c both are in the same branch i.e. UCO Bank , Block F-3/7, Vijay Chowk , Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051 and bank automatically debited EMI from my saving A/C by electronic transfer to loan A/c in every month. 2. While checking my account statement I got to know that UCo bank Krishna nagar branch has debited an extra Rs. 12306.00 from my saving account on Dated 12-09-14 apart from my routine EMI for my home loan. On enquiring from the Mr. Javed - BRANCH MANGER (UCO Bank , Block F-3/7, Vijay Chowk , Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051 ) 1. I am told that he was not working in krishna nagar branch in 2014 so he is not able to tell anything regarding this. I would like to get clarification on the following- 1. On what basis this Rs. 12306.00 /- is deducted from my saving account without any information and in which head this payment has been taken from the undersigned? 2. Why bank did not inform me prior to this erroneous deduction of Rs12306/- from my saving account. 3. If employee has changed time to time in the branch then why customer has to suffer? I don’t know Mr. X or Y of the bank, I know only UCO bank and I expect that system should always be able to clarify customer’s query. 4. I am not able to understand why UCo bank is doing this with me (Deduction of an extra amount of Rs. 12306 (12.09.14) and 9000 Rs. (26.04.17) ) however branch has both my saving account and loan account and I am always maintaining extra money (much more than the monthly EMI) in my saving account so that my account can run smoothly not for these erroneous deductions. I request you to take this matter URGENTLY and kindly revert my money (Rs.12306.00) in my saving account on an urgent basis. Shweta singh 9899750584
Jawahar Yadav

Jul 17, 2017

Saral Loan

I requested to you that allahabad bank barhaj do not allow to persnal loan while all employee get salary from that bank
Please requested to you that this matter disposed suddenly .
Your obediently
All employee
Harsh Chand I C Barhaj Deoria
SANJAY CHAUDHRY

Jul 14, 2017

regarding to no atm open in any time

Resp. Sir
I want to inform that the atm of SBI Sikadra kanpur dehat (Branch code-04563)is not open at any time. so due to this the customers left many problem.
Respected sir please solve this problem.
Thankinng you
WINVIJAY

Jul 4, 2017

STATE BANK OF INDIA NON PAYMENMT OF SUBSIDY

Regional Manager,
Regional Office,
State Bank Of India,

Sub :- Release of Subsidy of Rs. 20000/- under mukhya mantry svarojgar yojna Loan of Rs. 100000/-
sanctioned on 10.09.2014 having loan A/c No. 34162740834 in the
name of Mr. salim khan shabbir khan

I request you to release subsidy amount of Rs. 20000/- under mukhya mantry svarojgar yojna Loan of Rs. 100000/-
sanctioned on 10.09.2014, but till date branch has not credited the said amount in my account.

Further state that neither earlier branch manager has taken proper action to release of subsidy from government nor intimate to the beneficiary within stipulated time frame, so that subsidy of the beneficiary may not be receive from the government, which was responsibility of the earlier branch manager.
I request you that please take suitable step on bank official who was the guilty of the said matter and recover amount from them, as this type of incident may not be repeated in future.
Now you are humbly request you that please release the subsidy alongwith Interest on subsidy amount of Rs. 20000/- which is continuing charged by the bank on the said amount.
Thanking you!
(SALIM KHAN SHABBIR KHAN)

Mahood

Jul 1, 2017

stolen money

Remaider IInd. for letter dated 20/06/17 & Ist reminder dated 24/06/17 about Rs 80000 stolen from SBI HQ Unnao, UP sav A/c no. 30102619488 through local ATM SBI & PNB detail reference available in letter. follow PLZ
Request, PLZ SENT THE RECEIPT THE LETTER AND REMINDER & TAKEN ACTION UPTO NOW. AGAIN PLZ.
ashish93000

Jun 29, 2017

Lon not providing

sir/mam,
Hamne pmegp ke dwara apni lon ki file bank of baduda ke rewa sakha me bhijbai thi may 2015 me tab se lekar aaj tak hi mujhe lon kar dene ka hi aswasan diya ja raha hy aur kai bar to mujhe project report ko bhi badalbaya gaya har tarike ke documents bhi ham e diya sab kuch karne ke bad bhi hamko pichle 2 varso se gumane ke bad bhi aaj tak lon nahi diya gya bank manager name rajesh kumar bank of baduda rewa branch.
My name is Ashish Dwivedi
ASHISH M CHAUHAN

Jun 22, 2017

HIGH CHARGES IN INSTALMENT

Dear
Sir / Madam.

I am Ashish Madhavlal Chauhan my saving A/c in your ICICI Bhuj Bank my A/c No is ############. I am your Regular and Genuine customer and No one Installment is bounce. I paid my EMI / Credit card Installment regularly. In my mind I have sufficient bank balance in my A/c but my payment amount is 8969.34 and my A/c Balance is 8966.07 than only 3/- less in my A/c and Bank charge me 450+75+67.5 (Auto debit return fee +service tax +service tax). This is very high charges for only 3 /- Rs less in my A/c. please reply me.

Please help me and Needful

Regional Manager,
Regional Office,
Syndicate Bank,
3rd Floor,Halwasiya Building, 24, M G, Road, Hazratganj-226001
(Phone No. 0522 -2613686)

Sub :- Release of Subsidy of Rs. 12500/- under PMRY Loan of Rs. 90000/-
sanctioned on 02.11.2007 having loan A/c No. 86617220001750 in the
name of Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta

Please refer to my earlier letter no. NIL dated 05.08.2015, 23.02.2016, 08.03.2016 & 07.04.2016 wherein I request you to release subsidy amount of Rs. 12500/- against PMRY Loan of Rs. 90000/- sanctioned on 02.11.2007, but till date branch has not credited the said amount in my account.
Further take the reference of your letter no. 2041/2928/DC 807/CO:P&D/Comp/GH dated 19.03.2016 in respect of the above complaint wherein you had given 15 days time to the concern competent authority but till date no any reply received from the bank to the beneficiary.
Now you are humbly request you that please release the subsidy alongwith Interest on subsidy amount of Rs. 12500/- which is continuing charged by the bank on the said amount.
Thanking you!
(SUNIL KUMAR GUPTA)
Encl.: Copy of Account Statement of beneficiary account from start of loan to end of the loan.
C/C to :- 01.
CMD Secretarial,
Head Office, Syndicate Bank, Door No. 16/355 & 16/365A, Manipal-576104, Udupi District, Karnatka.
(Phone No. 0820-2570266)
Sunitasahu1429

Jun 16, 2017

Hello Sir /Mam,

My name Sunita Sahu account holder in Bank of Baroda branch Galla mandi naubasta, kanpur from last 9-10 years. But I observed the 10000 rupees deducted from our accounts after quires all staff member behavior was very very rude with me and my husband also branch manager use some unwanted words also . He din't gave any satisfactory reason fro about these detection.

Please help us

Regrads
Sunita Sahu
mukesh jaglan

Jun 10, 2017

Atm exchange

Respected sir
My name Mukesh Kumar s/o dalip singh VPO Rohedia , kaithal
I had panjab national bank ATM branch ambala road kaithal . On 06_06_2017 at 1:30 pm. I went to PNB bank Atm pundri to withdrawal cash . When I was withdrawing cash .Three people came in ATM chamber . They deceived me & exchange my ATM card .
Next day , They withdrawal 35000 thousand cash & 25000 Thousand transfer to this A/c. ################ please block this Account

Mob. 9468228333
Place. Kaithal ,Haryana

Mukeshjaglan855@gmail.com
vinod kumar pwd

Jun 5, 2017

withdraw more money in my account

VIJIYA BANK
Respected Sir/Mam
I am having saving account in VIJIYA BANK, Shahganj unnao, (uttar pradesh)-209801.- Account name:- vinod kumar, A/C No. :- 714301011004080
I had suffered many times due to the bank staff behaviour, recently the problem i m facing is that, the print in the pass book issued from bank side is too dull. when i get it xeroxed, nothing is visible in xerox sheet. On this problem i had contacted branch to get the statement print out on other sheet or issue new pass book with proper print.and i m also sufferd my account statement bcoz at the bank fault my account balance is withraw without my permissonnd when i complained that they are not doing any proper solution and telling me that to do this work,it will be chargeable and it will be debited in my bank account.sir i am a fourth class servent i have no extra money to pay for bank. in my according i think its a totally fraud(approx 80000rs) , we have been to bank for 4 times, yet work is not done.
why should we pay the charges for the bank mistake/ bank poor performance?
What compensation bank will pay to us for the waste of time they did for unproductive work.
vinod kumar

JASHOK

May 31, 2017

Bank of Baroda Rude Behaviour

Respected Sir/Mam
I am having saving account in Bank Of Baroda, Nagori Garden Branch, Bhilwara(Rajasthan)-311001.- Account name:- J.Hitesh Kumar, A/C No. :- 01220100003688
I had suffered many times due to the bank staff behaviour, recently the problem i m facing is that, the print in the pass book issued from bank side is too dull. when i get it xeroxed, nothing is visible in xerox sheet. On this problem i had contacted branch to get the statement print out on other sheet or issue new pass book with proper print. they are not doing any proper solution and telling me that to do this work,it will be chargeable and it will be debited in my bank account.including me and my staff, we have been to bank for 4 times, yet work is not done.
why should we pay the charges for the bank mistake/ bank poor performance?
J. Hitesh kumar
1-N-33,34. R.C.Vyas Colony.
Bhilwara(Rajasthan)-311001
9602057711(M)
Srender Singh Bisht

May 31, 2017

Dispute raised in my CIBIL report dated 21/04/2017. Dispute ID is CDS21042017000807.

In spite of so many reminders from CIBIL, HDFC bank is not responding to CIBIL, So CIBIL is unable to modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant credit institution/s.
Please find below the updated status.
Section Account/Enquiry details Status of Dispute
Account HDFC - 511 Reminder sent on 26/05/2017
you are requested to solve my problem as earlier as possible. We would be highly obliged with the act.

SURENDER SINGH BISHT
( mail: bishtsurender1978@gmail.com

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...