Bank of Baroda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

Rojy

Apr 9, 2019

Failed transaction

I m rojy pandey .my account no last five digits are 18725.i have transferred my money to icic bank holder on 10 April but it's not successful.but money was deducted from my account.but reverse it to my account.
Kanhaiya lal swami

Mar 27, 2019

Imps tranction faild

Sir mera name kanhaiya lal swami hai maine m-connect mobile app se a/c number 50030100021700 m 22-3-2019 ko 11:03:09pm ko 6000 amount ka imps kiya jo mere a/c se debit ho gaya but a/c no. 50030100021700 jo irafan name se hai uske a/c m credit nahi hua hai so please mera 6000 mujhe return kare..thank you
Adt5266

Sep 9, 2018

Imps transjection failure

Respected sir
Bank of baroda

Transjection timeout

I Aditya Kumar anil sharma transferred 2000 rs from my account no. 57058100003199 but due to timeout money couldn't reached to third party. I did this tranjection on 6/09/18 and till now I didn't received my amount back to my account.
Sir please look after the solution..
Thanking you!
Ichchhesh Kumar Vishwakarma

Jun 18, 2018

Regarding to anonymous transaction

Sir, this anonymous transaction has happened through my sbi a/c 20440863046
Sr,please help me to recover my amount.
Ichchhesh Kumar Vishwakarma

Jun 18, 2018

Anonymous transaction

Sir, I was doing my transaction to bank of Baroda a/c 54090100005575,ifsc BARB0JAMMIR But errorlessly it transferred to a/c 54090100005557,ifsc BARB0JAMALP on date 14/06/201.
So ,sir please cancel my transaction amount of 10,000 Rupees to bank a/c 54090100005557 and recover my amount.
I will be highly grateful.
Vishwas Rastoig

Jun 1, 2018

False Promises in home loan

I have applied with bank of Baroda loan on 1st week of May , with following verbal promises that I would not be charged any insurance fees also I was promised lower PF charges.

When after taking around 20 days in processing a simple salary case, I received sanction letter (attached), in wich they charged insurance and also imposed PF 16 thousand whereas I was promised 8000 PF.

Now, I am not getting any response, it is a clear case of breach of trust and duty.

Request you to interfere and do the needful, please feel free to call at anytime.

attachment: bank of baroda loan file detail.

Details :

CA Vishwas Rastogi
Ph. 9582-868974
B-1789/1, Shashtri Nagar ,New Delhi-5

False Promises in home loan

CS SHARMA

May 27, 2018

REFUND OF MONEY

I have complained before few minutes but atm name mistake by wrong name HDFC bank but correct atm Name is UCO Bank
sorry, so please correct above complaint .

May 27, 2018

Very urgent .
I have taken education loan from bank of Baroda, Patna main branch. With loan account number 00030600003164.i have applied for
Interest subsidy scheme for education loan for the year 2016-17 primary on date 20-Nov 2017.Till that date my total loan amount was Rs144143.00 and interest amount was Rs6782 and net subsidy amount guaranteed was also RS 6782 but I have only received Rs989.60
When will I receive the remaining amount.please check the issue and reply as soon as possible.very urgent.
I have submitted this complaint on 18 may 2018 and again on 22 may but till now I have not received any reply.pleaee check it and reply as soon as possible.

May 22, 2018

Regarding my education loan subsidy

Interest subsidy scheme for education loan for the year 2016-17 primary on date 20-Nov 2017.Till that date my total loan amount was Rs144143.00 and interest amount was Rs6782 and net subsidy amount guaranted was also RS 6782 but I have only received Rs989.60
I have submitted this complaint on 18 may 2018 but till now I have not received any reply.pleaee check it and reply as soon as possible.

May 15, 2018

Regarding my education loan subsidy

I have taken education loan from bank of Baroda with loan account number 00030600003164.i have applied for
Attached claim details

Mar 26, 2018

Regarding my refund amount from irctc

I have cancelled my e-ticket on irctc but I have not got my refund amount in my bank account.when I talked to IRCTC they said they have processed the refund amount and gave me the following details
Ticket booking:09-Mar-2018
Refund processing date:12-Mar-2018
Refund amount:510.0
Refund reference no:ZP566f4cbfe92bc
Payment Option used : Zaakpay PG
Attached my bank account statement

Regarding my refund amount from irctc

Kabhay

Mar 12, 2018

Unnecessary procedures

When I started linking my bank accounts with UID, all the banks (except BOB), accepted the xerox copy of the UID card.
While none of them sent me any confirmation of the linking, they did not ask for the biometric.

However, Bank of Baroda wants the biometric. Why do they have special procedures?
Sukalyan Halder

Dec 4, 2017

IMPS money transfer failed but money deducted from account

Hi am Sukalyan Halder,an account holder of Bank of baroda,my accnt number is 30270100005672, I did one IMPS transfer to my SBI account on 30/11/2017 but it was FAILED as TIME WAS OUT. but my money is DEDUCTED from my Bank of Baroda account and the DEDUCTED MONEY IS NOT TRANSFERED TO MY SBI account. I waited mor than 4 days but money is still not deposited to BOB ACCNT.my transaction id is IMPS/P2A/############. Kindly solve my problem as early as possible.
Nabanita_Ishita

Aug 22, 2017

24 hrs have passed still 10,000 not credited back to account

account no.: 29540100009719
My name is Nabanita Das.
I went to the bank of baroda atm: Tegharia Branch,yamunotri Complexvip Main Road(opp. Haldiram),kolkata,700052
on 21st august in the afternoon to withdraw Rs 10,000 /-cash, the atm did not dispense any cash, but the amount got immediately debited from my account as i received a message on my mobile for the same.
I asked the bank authorities and they told me to wait till 24hrs, its already 24hrs with no refund of the amount.
Please help me out in this regard.
Rattanrao

Aug 2, 2017

Imps 2400 rs. Deducted but not credited

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Ratan Lal and account no. is 54990100000275.

I sent 2400 rs. through IMPS in my dena account. Amount deducted from my account but not credit in dena bank account.

Imps/P2A/############

Kindly resolve it soon. Please.

surabhi.singh05

May 15, 2017

refund related issue

refund amount is not showing into my account as myntra has done the refund and also provide me the reference id..kindly look after the issue..its being more than 15 days
surabhi.singh05

May 15, 2017

refund related issue

my refund amount is not showing into my bank statement as refund is made by myntra..myntra has also given me the reference id..kindly look after my refund..
Rattanrao

Apr 25, 2017

Refund not Generated in Account

I have purchased a saree worth rs. 585 from Flipkart. I returned it and flipkart refund my amount and also give me a reference number. But bank yet not transfer my amout in my account.
Please help me.

Apr 17, 2017

open new account

I kindly inform you, i have open a new account on 6 April 2017 but to message have been received by me and not received letter. After conversation of bank's staff he not declare what problem on that. account.

Kindly solve problem as soon as possible.

Regard

Rupam Singh

open new account

suman vishwakarma

Feb 22, 2017

user id is locked

Dear sir/madam,
I'm rakesh i have bank of baroda account so when i use this app that is bob m-connected app it can be concern as your user id is locked.
so please as department can you user is unkocked them,

account name RAKESH AMRUTLAL VISHWAKARMA.
ACCOUNT NO. 36170100004827
IFSC- BARBOMULEAS
so please can you unlocked this app because i tranfered the some amount to another party (NEFT) urgently.

Email ID - [email protected]
mobile no - 9619307357
nayangajera

Jan 30, 2017

Deduction of debit-card charge

Authority of BOB,
Deduction of debit-card charge without any reason. Though I did not apply for new debit card and i maintained my transection limit however BOB deducted my ₹115 itself..
-Nayan Gajera
-MOB NO. 7405317770(Registered with account no. )
rrpatidar

Jan 19, 2017

Atm did not despense cash but it is debited from account

My account has been debited by 4000 but the atm did not despense cash.
The message received is below
Rs.4000 is Debited to A/c ...8277 on 19-01-17 19:52:28 (Clear Bal Rs.285.62) AT ATM. TollFree 1800223344 18001024455 (6am-10pm)
And
Transaction declined due to insufficient fund for A/c no. ...8277 on 19-01-17 19:54:28 at ATM. TollFree 1800223344 18001024455 (6am-10pm)
savitha roy

Dec 29, 2016

non redressal of complaints

I lost my ATM card in the machine at the Karama counter of the bank on 12 December 2016. I went to the bank , both Deira and Bur dubai branches thrice, but no one took care of my complaint. After many trials , I got connected to the customer care. From Deira branch, from where I got a comparatively better treatment, I was directed to Bur dubai branch, where even after waiting and the seat was vacant, the lady in the counter, did not pay any attention. Atlast, I had to , myself, introduce and tell her about the ATM card. The lady after a few minutes, carelessly gave me the reply that it has not come there. When I told her my situation, that all my salary comes into that account, and I need money, she told me to come after two days. the same story repeated. i collected a number to call and check if my card has come.. Till now there is no information about my ATM card and now they are not picking my call even.
Mohit rao

Nov 23, 2016

I have forgot my mpin

Mohit a/c 53260100001028 mob no 9467039266 i have forgot my mpin plzsend my mpin
Abhay soni as

Nov 12, 2016

Transection fail

I was money transfer from baroda mconnect app of 1600 rupess by IMPS but transection were not work and money not reached. Now my balance is not show in my account. I am not recieved any massage who declared that transection was successful or unsuccessful.
So i request you that help me.
Thanx
Your customer
Abhay soni
AC No.- 42078100001734
Email id- [email protected]
Mob No.- 9785857808

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...