Bank of Baroda

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

Gautam thakar

Jul 21, 2021

CDM cash deposit not received in account

I had deposited rs 23000 at CDM patan market yard branch.on date 6/07/2021 but amount is not credited to my bank account till date 20/07/2021.. bank manager answer is not satisfied.where is my amount they are not found.please do need ful to credit amount to my account
Gautam thakar

jainrajat495

Sep 25, 2017

amount not credited in a/c

DEAR SIR,
I DEPOSIT CASH IN CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE ON 09/09/2017 IN BANK OF BARODA BASSI BUT THE TRANSACTION WAS FAILED DUE TO SERVER, COMPLAINT WAS LODGED IN BANK BUT THE AMOUNT WAS NOT CREDIT IN A/C
PLEASE SOLVE MY COMPLAINT ASAP.

COMPLAINT NO. ############
RAJAT KUMAR JAIN
A/C NO. 32710200000374
BRANCH BASSI JAIPUR
AMOUNT 124000/-

please see the attachment of transaction slip

amount not credited in a/c

Mukesh Jangir

Sep 4, 2017

Neft failure and i dont get money back

Myself Mukesh Kumar Jangir, I am holding an account in Bank of baroda & My A/c no. is 25510100009096.

And the matter is that I had transferred Rs. 15000/= on 21-8-17 at 05:03 pm Through NEFT but that transfer got failed but Rs. 15000/= had been debited from my account and not been credited to the company whom I transferred. And till date that money has not been credited in my account.
If this is the Quality of services BANK OF BARODA will provide to their customers then I don't think customers get satisfied by your Bank and they will move to someother Banks where they can get better services than BANK OF BARODA....

Unsatisfied Customer

Mukesh Kr. Jangir
ishaan kumar

Aug 25, 2017

charge disbute

Hello

This is regardingy refund that they amount don't reflect in bank account.
I bought some product from amazon and they have refunded me the amount as well as they have provided me the refund reference number.
1) amount 1472.35 RS for refund reference number - ############

2) amount 2194.66 RS for refund reference number - ############

My contact number is 9785112149.
So kindly help me.regarding the issue and update the amount in my bank account.

Ishaan kumar
Ravisaini.123

Aug 23, 2017

Galat bheave kiya manager ne mera saat

Sir. Me aaj bank of baroda sfs mansarovar me gya mena jake sir se kuch jankri puchi lakin sir ne mera ko bahar bhagane ke liya gard ko bola is lea aap MANAGER KA Name. Hai MANISH MAURYA. Plss is pe jldi se karwai ki jai plaa. Ac no. 39770100006980 name ravi saini. Mobile no 7062222234
Ravisaini.123

Aug 23, 2017

Galat bheave kiya manager ne mera saat

kumarmahesh

Mar 24, 2017

wrong name

dear sir/madam

nera account bank of baroda me he mera naam galat daal diya gaya he mera naam YOGITA w/o MAHESH KUMAR HE but uski jagah MISS YOGITA kar diya gaya he , aapse request he ki aap name ko YOGITA w/o MAHESH KUMAR karne ki kripa kare

NAME YOGITA w/o MAHESH KUMAR
ACC. NO. 27958100000544
BRANCH SANGANER JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)
CONT. NO. 9828126955
Anurag sharma2948

Mar 6, 2017

A.t.m card not available

I am new account holder, since 20 December 2016 my acount is running but my atm card is not available for me...bank manager says it is courier to your address or i am not collect it at that time...so plz look into the matter
Branch-kookas branch
Devaram.n v

Feb 18, 2017

Atm not came

I made a new Bob account on 29-12-16 in my nearby Bob branch . Now 1 month 20 days gone but my ATM is not came yet. Yesterday I go to bank then ....the bank employ said Waite 1 month more. .
You service is very bad Bob......
When I gone to bank ...he is saving in 20 days you will get ATM but 1 month 20 days gone.....he is saving Waite 1 more month ..what the hell is this
Plz take serious action about this matter...
DULICHANDMEENA

Feb 16, 2017

ATM Blocked

Dear/Madam,

My ATM card Blocked from 15/02/2017. Please contact me.
bankcomplain

Jan 3, 2017

bank a/c not transferred

Greetings,

I hemant kumar husband of nisha , my wife a/c no 13350100032998 Bank of Baroda Firozabad district (Uttar Pradesh) , i filled

a/c transferred application one week later and i go sirsi road branch (jaipur, rajasthan) to know about the status but he tell me i

send 3 reminders send to firozabad branch , but no response from firozabad branch.

so please take necessary action against firozabad branch manager. and tell them to transfer the a/c.

i waiting your replies

name: hemant kumar

contact details: 7597923708

Address : C-68, pratap marg , singh bhoomi, khatipura, jaipur, rajasthan, 302012
Lavkumar Kumawat

Dec 21, 2016

ATM not issued

सर मेरा atm कार्ड टुट गया था इसीलिए मैंने बैंक में नया atm कार्ड के लिए एप्लीकेशन दी लेकिन एक महीने तक मेरा atm कार्ड नहीं आया तो मैंने फिर दुबारा एप्लीकेशन दी लेकिन बैंक स्टाफ का कहना था कि आप अपने atm कार्ड पहले ब्लॉक कराओ ठीक है मैंने कहा ब्लॉक कर दीजिए लेकिन वो लोग बोले कि नहीं कस्टमर केयर से बात करके उसको ब्लॉक कराओ अब मैंने मैंने बहुत कोशिश की कस्टमर केयर पर बात करके बंद करवाने की लेकिन कस्टमर केयर पर कोई फोन नहीं उठा रहा ठीक है मैं आपके ब्रांच में गया और बोला कि मेरा atm कार्ड आप ब्रांच से ब्लॉक कर दीजिए मैंने अपनी id भी दिखाई लेकिन वह लोग फिर भी नहीं माने आखिरकार मैंने जनधन योजना फोन लाइन पर फोन मिलाया तब जाकर मेरा कार्ड ब्लॉक हुआ उसके बाद मैंने फीर atm कार्ड के लिए अपने ब्रांच में एप्लीकेशन दी लेकिन 10 दिन हो गए अभी मेरे atm का कोई अता-पता नहीं है ऐसे करके मेरे 2 महीने खराब हो गए

Dec 16, 2016

Transaction Failed

i have transfer 3100 rs in another BOB account the amount is deducted from my bob account but not yet reflect in another account in which i transfer when i try to contact the bob helpline then any of the no is not reachable and when i contact to in bob branch in murlipura whose no is given in my bank Pass Book they are so rudly behave and don't help me
sachin phalsana

Nov 24, 2016

refuse to change and withdraw the courancy

Respacted PM sir, my self Sachin phalsana. I have a saving account in bank of baroda khairthal branch. Sir i live in jaipur now i go to the bank of baroda nehru palace branch they refused to withdraw my money and also refused to change the courancy. Sir i am a student. I need to pay all my debuts but dont have new courancy what to do. Please help me as soon as posible i need it badly. My contact no. Is 9610481664.
Shubham Sharma

May 27, 2016

about ATM

I got a call asking my Bank of Baroda atm number and password to give me more benefits.. the number is 7366939013.. plz take strict action against it.. thanks
Vikash mandovara

May 24, 2016

Registration of Mobile No for net banking

I have requested several times to Bank Of Baroda for registration of my Mobile No (09413648182) for net banking.
I have also given written request for the same but still no action has been taken by any respective person.
This is my sincere request, kindly take immediate action on the same

An early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

My Bank Name is :
Bank Of Baroda,
Branch Name : Sahapura, Rajasthan.
Account Name : Vikas Mandovara
My Saving Bank Account No : 32720100013486

Vikas Mandovara
Mob : 9413648182

May 18, 2016

for poor banking services and Misbehave by cashier of Bank of Baroda vidhyadhar Nagar Jaipur.

This is to bring your kind notice that applicant firm is an account holder in bank of Baroda. We are facing lot of problems in banking services at Vidhyadher jaipur branch.
 Many times they deny to deposit our cash by pretending that server is down come after 3 PM or right now we are busy come later.
 Today dated 18-05-2016 I went to deposit cash in at Vidhyadher jaipur branch then cashier misbehave with me. Even he through my cash and deny to deposit then other customer also oppose him and then he deposit my cash. They all said that cashier behavior is not appreciate even they all are also suffering from this problem.
 If banking ombudsman wish he can check CCTV recording of bank that cashier has through my cash and misbehave with me and others.
 When I ask his name he said “Giriraj”. Also said how much you wish complain.
 Then I said I will complain this to Banking Ombudsman (Lokpal) he said to me that in frount front of me your acting or threating will not work. Banking Ombudsman can’t suspend me or make me jobless.
 Bank manager was also not in his cabin or bank at that time.
I request you to please initiate this the issue and do necessary action so me and other customer can get butter services from Bank of Baroda.

Satish Kumar

MONEY TRANSFRED TO WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER

pusvindar singh

Jan 1, 2016

RELATED TO ATM

SIR I INFORM YOU THAT I WITHDRAWAL 10000 RS FROM BOB ATM AT 01-01-2016,BUT PAYMENT IS NOT WITHDRAW OR MY 10000 RS IS LESS FROM MY ACCOUNT,I INFOM TO BOB CUSTOMER CARE ,THEY TOLD ME THAT AFTER 7 DAYS SOME ACTION HAS BEEENTAKE,SIR I NEED EMERGENCY I WANT TO MONEY PLZ HELP ME SIR. A/C-01190100005272 PUSBENDER SINGH MOB NO.-9672554742
ashish jain 1984

Mar 29, 2015

reversal of electricity bill

I Have Paid Electricity Bill on 20/02/15 By e-banking online through bank of baroda. but after 4 days bank has credited my account after 4 days that time my due date has left. so i have paid bill amount with late fees charges after due date. bank has accepted there mistake and they have given a letter in written. now neither bank nor electricity company crediting our late fees.as tere is no mistake from our side i want to credit my late fees please help.

Jul 25, 2014

ATM

I WAS PURCHASED SOME ITEMS FORM VISHAL MEGHA MART M.I.ROAD JAIPUR RAJASTHAN ON DATED 04-07-2014 TIME ALMOST 01 pm TO 03 pm OF RUPEES 539/- ONLY , I SWAPPED MY ATM CARD THAT TIME BUT DUE TO SOME INTERNET PROBLEM MY CARD DIDN'T ACCEPT AND I PAID CASH . BUT AFTER SOME TIME WHEN I CHECKED MY BANK STATEMENT MY MONEY WAS ALREADY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND CREDITED IN VISHAL MEGHA MART A/C ..I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAIN TWO TIME BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE...I NEED MY MONEY ONLY AND PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY REVERT.

THANKS & REGARDS

RAVI KUMAR SHARMA
JAIPUR +91 9929892868
Ambrshr

Jul 2, 2013

Complaint against Net Banking

I have made a registration with Bank of Baroda new upgradation of net banking service. however when i sign in and enter sign on password, the message shows " No response received". i can not understand why this message display eventhough i have enter correct ID and password. i have made call at call center so many time but the excecutives are alwasy busy with another person. from last three days i could not excess the net banking facility. i have contacted bank branch and they have given me Mumbai's landline number to contact. where no body receive my call when i call. if anybody can help than plz

Aug 2, 2011

ODD BEHAVIOUR AND NEGLECTION OF WORK

complain ---Regarding Fees, BOB Bindki Fatehpur U.P

i m prateek sharma, i get a education loan from BOB Bindki branch.i hv to pay my college 3rd semester fees 1, 56, 500 ..
but manager gave me a D.D. only 1, 00, 000.he din't give me to actual semester fees ..he deny to me, to give full semester fees.I hv to pay in college. otherwise college will take late fine 1000/day.
so i kindely reuest you that branch give me rest fees D.D.
I shall be highly obliged

Jun 27, 2011

Net Banking

i have current a/c in yur bank pali branch (rajasthan) i have racaived my password 30 days before but yet has not been activated . i all ready sent complains 4-5 times earlier but there is no response. I went 2 bank 6-7 times. sir i request u 2 please look into this matter please solve this problem as early as possible . ARIHANT CONSTRUCTIONN COMPANY A/C NO 09790400015275 . CORPORATE ID ARIHANTACCCORP USER ID LALJI SIR PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM .