Bank of Baroda

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

Jun 27, 2011

Net Banking

i have current a/c in yur bank pali branch (rajasthan) i have racaived my password 30 days before but yet has not been activated . i all ready sent complains 4-5 times earlier but there is no response. I went 2 bank 6-7 times. sir i request u 2 please look into this matter please solve this problem as early as possible . ARIHANT CONSTRUCTIONN COMPANY A/C NO 09790400015275 . CORPORATE ID ARIHANTACCCORP USER ID LALJI SIR PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM .

May 30, 2011

Net Banking

i have made a registration with Bank of Baroda new upgradation of net banking service. however when i sing in and enter sign on password, the message shows " No response received". i can not understand why this message display eventhough i have enter correct ID and password. i have made call at call center so many time but the excecutives are alwasy busy with another person. from last three days i could not excess the net banking facility. i have contacted bank branch and they have given me Mumbai's landline number to contact. where no body receive my call when i call. if anybody can help than plz.

Feb 27, 2011

Complaint against Amount Deduction in bank acoount

The harrasment said by Sandhya is 100% correct.
It is happening not only in Rajasthan but all over India even in my personal I have faced such kind of problem. Where the bank employees are behaved like an animal with their customer and even the bank manager is also refusing to accept the complaint against that employee. According to the consumer law there must be a complaint register available at the bank branch and the complaint will lodge in the register higher authorities would have to re-act on the same.

Dear higher officials ...please do not forget that we are supplying the bread and butter to you and your family and you are there because we are ready to make transactions with your branches. So please try to rectify your errors and behavior towards your customer any please don't try to take a test of customers tolerence.

Sampad Chakraborty
An account holder of Bank of Baroda (Kolkata)
romijain

Sep 26, 2012

Net banking not working

I have forgotten my transaction and sign-on password for net banking. How can I change them or regain it so i could access my account online.

my account number is 33190100002497
dipusarkar5

May 29, 2012

Wrongly money debited due malfuntioning of ATM

My a/c no. is 00400100026556 at Sode Pur Branch,Kolkata-700110.
On 1/10/2011 there were six transaction were made through Debit Card.
The details of the transaction are given below:
ATM/CASH/5955/################ of RS-10000 (debit)
ATM/CASH/4817/################ of RS-5000(debit)
ATM/CASH/4818/################ of RS-5000(debit)
ATM/CASH/1478/################ of RS-15000(debit)
ATM/CASH/1480/################ of RS-5000(debit)
ATM/CASH/4818/################ of RS-5000(credit)
Among all of the above transaction, I have not received of total Rs 10000 due to malfunctioning of ATM.
I have complained twice to the bank authority but there was no result.
Please,take necessary action for the above.

Regars,
Prof. Dipu Sarkar
NIT,Agarpara,Kol-109

Jan 31, 2012

about cash payment of chq

respected sir
i have a/c in bank of baroda dcm ajmer road branch. I gave a chq to my brother of rs 25000 mention his name in pay column.When he gave the chq in branch the employees told them a/c holders signature are required on the back side of the chq and denied the chq. I call them many times but no one receive my phone and when i call them next day they told me that its a rule from rbi that a/c holders signature is required on the back side of the chq.
i also complaint online in bank but no one reply me or contact me so please look in the matter.

umesh khinchi
mobile no. 9928228608
a/c no 29720100007715

Jun 6, 2011

Deceased claim

My father having s/b a/c no.0113/5849 with bob MI Road br.jaipur in d name of Mangala Sahitya Mandir and was being operated individually.my father expired in the month of Dec 2010 before his death he nominated me in the bank records.When I asked final payments to me and approached the bank. The concerning officer Mr Yadav asked me to submit ID Bond 0f Rs.200/-,ID proof, & residential addresse. I submitted all requisite documents alongwith all 3 sisters noc with id proof inthe month of may 27th 2011 & asked to come on monday when i went there he refused to give banker cheque to me & told come alongwith succession certificate from court.As per the banking norms if nominee is in a/c without any delay payment must be made to me. The concerning officer has started to harrass.I request your honour to look into the matter & take action.

Nov 18, 2010

RS. 5000 INOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT

SIR I AM BRIJESH SINGH MY ACCOUNT IS IN BOB IN SANAGANER BRANCH OF JAIPUR DISTRICT MY ACCOUNT NO. IS 27950100009497 , I AM USING MY ATM FOR CASH WITHDRAWL . ON 25/09/2010 WHEN I GAVE COMMAND TO ATM TO WITHDRAWL RS. 5000 A MESSAGE WAS SHOWN "UNABLE TO DISPENSE" AND RS. 5000 IS DEDUCTED IN AVILABLE BALANCA WTHOUT DISPENSING MONEY. I GAVE APPLICATION TO BRANCH ON 27/09/2010 TO CREDIT MY RS. 5000 IN MY ACCOUNT BUT TILL DATE MY MONEY IS NOT CREDITED AND THEY TELL TO WAIT AND WAIT AGAIN AND AGAIN SO PLEASE HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM
THANKS

Oct 7, 2010

THANKS

Thanks !
Thanks !

Now i am fully convened with the bank of Baroda Team.

Rajkumar sharma
A/c 10260100015769

Sep 20, 2010

ODD BEHAVIOUR AND NEGLECTION OF WORK

sir.
i am rajkumar sharma account holder of bank of Baroda last two and half year . i want to use the INTERNET banking . in the bank the employ of the bank are so busy that they ignore us and neglect us . I had given the application to start the INTERNET banking but no still i am waiting to user name and password before six months,
give me suggestion

can i close the account

Aug 4, 2010

Hi All,

I am a Bank of baroda's SB A/C holder. While logging-in for netbanking, they ask to install JAVA on your machine with COMPLETE ACCESS TO ALL YOUR FILES & NETSURFING SITES. I mailed them (IT Dept, GM-Ops) to clarify "Why one should allow access to them to all his files & netsurfing sites, which is breach of ones privacy and even may result in frauds"; none of them replies. All of us know that none other bank demands this for using netbanking facility on their website. Can anyone--BOB officer,IT Person,BOB A/C holder using this facility; clarify this point. If none has taken notice of this requirement, we should ask the bank to discontinue this requirement.

Will any officer of BOB will clarify/justify this???

GOOD day to all.

Mahaveer

Jul 21, 2010

wrong information

my name is Aditya Singh Rathore. for the purpose of scholarship i needed the bank details so that cbse can transfer the amount in my bank account directly through e.c.s mode. when i went to them for asking the information for filling the form, after waiting for long time they gave me the details . when i won the scholarship but it doesnt came in my account . after waiting for 1 month and 22 days, i went to the branch in which i had account and asked the details again then i came to know that they gave me wrong details the first time i came. at first they gave me MICR code : 3020120020, but the next time they gave me this code with one zero less before 2 i.e 302012020. and they were still in the same dilemma when i asked for bank code and said there is no such thing and told me the branch code. and after all this they were not listening to me and asked me to go.
the banks name is : BANK OF BARODA
Branch : Vaishali Nagar, jaipur

my details,
Aditya Singh Rathore
ph no.9799640430, 98711640430, 9829231357

Jun 25, 2010

Complaint against Amount Deduction in bank acoount

This is Miss Sandhya Priyadarshini(working as lecturer) in Jaipur,RAJATHAN.
BASICALLY FROM BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA.

I am really sorry to say that..the service provided by the Bank of Baroda(BOB),
SANGANER branch is very bad simply Good for nothing..
First of all let me tell you one thing it has the worst ATM counter i have ever seen just
placed next to its office..Whenever You go to ATM for withdrawl of money almost 80% time it will
SHOW
case 1:"TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE"
case 2:"YOUR ATM CARD IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE"
case 3:"TIMED OUT, TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"
Unfortunatley THE INCIDENT HAPPENED WITH ME is the case 3.That happend On 24th june 2010
(i.e yesterday)in between time 6:50pm to 7:10pm i went to the ATM counter to withdrawl some
amount from my Account..when i inserted my ATM card..it READ..then asked for my ATM code..
I gave..then I opted for withdrawl of money..then it asked the amount I typed the amount Rs1100..
then it showed transaction is being processed..so i waited..then after few seconds..I got the
message like
"TIMED OUT, TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"
and i didnot get my amount of withdrawl...so i went to the next ATM counter(NEWLY BUILT) of BOB
only which is just infront of bank (roadside opposite)..next to VODAFONE Customer service provider
...As i needed money that time once again i opted withdrawl option of the Rs1100 only..This time i
Got my AMOUNT..BUT SHOCKED after seeing my ATM RECIEPT..Its showed RS1100 less amount..which i had
opted before in the previus ATM counter..I realised the amount has been DEDUCTED even if i had not
got the amount of the cancelled one TRANSACTION...Then i went to the bank,and met with one of the
Officer...and i said the problem to him that i faced..He said I have to Give an application on my
ACCOUNT BANK branch regarding this case and i will get my Amount after 7 to 10 days...I said Gently
to him that i should complaint here in your branch as the problem i faced is for fault of your ATM
Counter, if the transaction was cancelled then how come my amount reduced then..he said it happens
in case of system and server error problem...fortunately this Account is of Jaipur only..so i will
give appilcation..But its really SAD to say the officer's behaviour was so worst..simply i can say
he dont know the courtesy how to behave..I said i will take help of CONSUMER FORUM against it..HE
raised his voice and talked roughly you can do whatever you want..I replied him politely yes I will..
This was the worst experience I had ever faced while resolving my query...

Many things came in my mind while writing the application
like: -
1)Suppose the customer is not present in the location of the ACCOUNT BRANCH OFFICE..then what will
he/ she do.
2)If Transaction was cancelled then why the Amount DEDUCTED.
3)If appication is given and the amount came to account after 7 to 10 days..then what will be the
value of the amount which the customer couldn't use on time just because of the System & Server
problem ..it doesn't matter the amount is of Rs 100 or Rs 1 lakh..but a customer is going to ATM
Counter to withdrawl means he/she seriusly need it..(Like i went to BANK OF BARODA ATM Counter
even if I was having PUNJAB AND SINDH bank Atm card as it was urjent)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ONETHING,as oxygen is not provided to the patient on time then he dies..like that
if Money is not there on time then WHOLE work is interrupted ..OVER AND OUT(like cancellation of
important business deal,cancellation any function party etc..).If such type Transaction problems occur
it should be resovled by its own just after the system is autocorrected..so that customer will be happy
with the service..and take the advatanges of the facility provided to them...

For any kind of help or suggestion regarding this please do contact me on
email-id:- [email protected]