Bank of Baroda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

Sanjay kumar maurya 1st

Nov 24, 2017

ATM wrong taransection

Maine apne BOB KE ATM se Axis bank ke ATM machine se 28 September ko 10000 - 10000 ka transaction Kiya jisame se ek transaction ka Paisa mujhe Mila dusare ka kuchh bhi PTA nhi chla aur n hi mujhe Mila aur mere a/c se paisa deduct ho gya , jiska PTA mujhe 5 October ko chla aur tab Maine BOB k customer care m complaint karvaya jiska no. -############
&############ Hai , jiska resolution 14 october ko bataya jata Hai ki aapka transaction successful Hai , jabki aisa nhi Hai aur mere Sath fraud Kiya ja rha hai,
Jisake bad Mai apne BOB k home branch m complaint k bare m jankari dete huye ATM department ko email karvaya aur iski detail janane ki koshish ki, jisake bad mujhe 24 October k bad se lagatar gumrah Kiya ja rha Hai .
Aur koi bhi jankari nhi do ja rahi Hai aur n hi us pr koi action liya ja rha hai.
Mai branch se ki gayi email ki photo copi ka photo bhejta hoo.
Mera aapse request Hai ki Meri probellem ko understood karte huye uska solution Kiya jay vo bhi jald se jald aur Mera Paisa mere a/c. me refund Kiya jay.

Name - SANJAY KUMAR
A/C NO.- 00640100016503
Mob - 9648663903
Branch- bank of Baroda , main branch civil line allahabad.
Branch phone - 05322624394
Please attantion my big probellem.
Thankyou

Date- 24.11.2017

ATM wrong taransection

triptipurwar

Nov 4, 2017

delay in transfer of saving account

I , Tripti Purwar ,submitted application to transfer saving account numbered ############ from Hazartganj,Luknow to Basantlok, Delhi branch on 19th Aug,2017 at Basantlok ,Delhi branch. My application was faxed to Lucknow branch on 20thSeptember,2017.

I submitted grievance on 12th October,2017 on bank of baroda website and sent mail to Hazaratganj email id.

I got reply on 13th October,2017 from [email protected] directing me to send scanned letter to hazara branch for doing the needful.

I sent scanned copy to [email protected] on 16th October,2017 . I got reply on 24th October,2017 to send application to Lucknow branch through base branch. I dont know what is base branch and what is email id of base branch . Please send me email id of base branch so that i can send the application, though i have already submitted applicaion at Lucknow and Delhi branch. Our esteemed Prime Minister intends to make digital India and digital economy but my bank teansfer application has been pending for aprox two and half months.
Arambh

Nov 4, 2017

Commission Demand not agree so amount is hold

I am Kripa Nishan Dwivedi S/o Dharampal vill-Mauhariya Post-Bharat Nagar Distt-Allahabad U.P
KCC A/c No 20620500000810 open KCC account June 2012 after very difficulty and Naudia Branch Mr Buddhiman Panday appointed for collecting all customers commission. He is directly demanded percentage of amount. thausand of customers suffering of lake of knowledge Mr Amit Mishra Assistant Branch Manager and Mr Panday . 18 Oct My KCC account inter one lac by govt. Of Uttar Pradesh. I am also got certificate by govt. I am 26 oct 2017 reach bank Mr Panday again Demond of commission in KCC discount by Govt. When I am not agree give any commission so Mr Panday and Assist Branch Manager Mr Amit Mishra processing and personal attention he is hold My account Rs 1 Lac. When I am talk to Mr Amit Mishra He told your amount is wrong Inter I am trying to refund in my end . He is full effects of refund my amount .
Sir truly last five years agriculture is very damage and loss every year you know very well. But when Govt some relief of my account. If possible please survey in my area last five year not earn single rupee by agriculture land. I am very troubling in my life .
Plz this case read and justify because Naudia Branch customer very tired by Mr Panday .

I am waiting your cooperation

Kripa Nishan Dwivedi

Mauhariya Bharat Nagar
Allahabad U.P.

Commission Demand not agree so amount is hold

Lalit k sharma

Oct 23, 2017

Not properly work your Branch

I am open an account in your Branch star paper mill road this is a business account for sanoma Corp. Open date 4 October 2017 but not active till date so your local branch is not honesty work
radhika godse

Oct 16, 2017

about RD account

Bank Of Baroda.
i am having saving account in your branch as well as RD account.as per RD ,i gave in written that particular amount should be debit from my saving account to RD account every month.but double amount was debited by bank officer.what should i do?!!!,so that i can gate my maturity amount?
yadav.nitesh

Oct 12, 2017

ATM SERVICE CHARGES DEDUCT IS TWO TIME

SIR/MAM
I M NITESH YADAV FROM BAREILLY U.P. MY ACCOUNT OF BANK OF BARODA BAREILLY PARSAKHERA BRANCH IS IFSC CODE BARB0PARSKH & MY ACCOUNT NO IS 24490100010789. AT THAT TIME IN MY ACCOUNT ATM SERVICE CHARGES 236 DEDUCT HAS TWO TIME. SO, PLZ REQUEST YOU TO BACK THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT BEHALF OF ATM SERVICE CHARGES.

THANKS & REGARDS,
NITESH YADAV
yadav.nitesh

Oct 12, 2017

ATM SERVICE CHARGES DEDUCT IS TWO TIME

SIR/MAM
I M NITESH YADAV FORM BAREILLY U.P. MY ACCOUNT IS BANK OF BARODA PARSAKHERA BAREILLY & IFSC CODE NO IS BORB0PARSKH AND MY ACCOUNT NO IS 24490100010789. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SHOW THE TWO TIME DECUCT A MONEY OF ATM SERVICE CHARGES 236 IN MY ACCOUNT. SO, PLZ REQUEST YOU TO CHECK THE QUERY & RESOLVE MY ISSUE TO ACCOUNT.

REGARDS,
NITESH YADAV
harishgautam2017

Oct 11, 2017

check not cleared from 12 days

My name is harish chandra Gautam &I have a a/c in ur bank my a/c no. Is 21170100077628. Sir a check deposited in ur branch on 03 October 2017 an amount of 25000 . Check no. Is 68980 & check issued from oriental bank of commerce chhoti sabzi Mandi janakpuri . Sir but till date 10 Oct check is not shown in clearing . I m also visited this regard in ur branch 2 or 3 times but the problem is same as earlier. I m very disappointed with the bank service . Sir request to u for taking a satisfactory action in this regard.
Regard
Harish chandra Gautam
Bob complaint

Oct 9, 2017

Refund money failed transaction

This is regardingy refund that they amount don't reflect in bank account.
I bought some product from amazon and they have refunded me the amount as well as they have provided me the refund reference number.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care
mm786ssss

Sep 29, 2017

No show balance in my account

Amazon credited to my account 250 rupee but, this balance is not show my account. Reference no of credited balance ############.

Bank Account No. 38838100000253
IFSC CODE. BARB0MAMABH
Aadhaar no. ############
Dibakar40

Sep 28, 2017

Miss linkaj of addhar

With due respect i would like to inform you that i am a customer(Customer ID-DHG008683) of your Bank with bearing the Account NO-2217800004532 . Recently i visited a customer Care Centere of your Bank at Golakgnaj with the intention to linkage my AADHAAR with my Account .But i have been informed from the Care Center that my AADHAAR has already been linkage with some one else named Pramila Biswas whose Account no is 22178100004523.I am astonished of hearing of it. How could it be possible?

Hence, i am requesting you to be kind enough to take the matter seriously and take necessary step to rectify the mistake and linkage my AADHAAR with my Account .

Yours Faithfully

Dibakar Singha
Account No.22178100004532
Customer ID.DHG008683
AADHAAR.############
vinodkumaryogi

Sep 13, 2017

cheque book

My name is Mahendra kumar yogi S/o Lala ram yogi and A/C in your Bank at viratnagar Branch which have details below:

MY A/C No.:43528100001168
Ifsc: BARB0VIRATN
Branch :Viratnagar
I have not recived my cheque book yet.Two or three times apply the form for cheque book at branch but i have no reply from branch.
Nesecity of a cheque book you knows very well.so,please provide the cheque book as soon as possible.

My Residence Address:-Ward No.-6,shaym colony ,Viratnagar jaipur-303102(Rajasthan)
Contact No.-7062078059
Email:[email protected]
Mahendra kumar yogi
Amankumar singh

Aug 29, 2017

refund not credit my bank account

Refund is not credit in my bank account

The manager

Bank of baroda

I'm pay online shopping Flipkart INR 238.00 and 1107.00 To your Bank of Baroda Debit card payment on 11 aug 2017 and 18 aug 2017 shopping under the
reference number 7476651722573218916048. 7405663723472337838735 The amount not credit Bank account plises refund
amout
amazon online shopping INR 8998. 01 aug 2017 thims retarn but refund amount not credit Bank account, Here is the refund reference number for the amazon confirmation:74332747219721813193461 please refund amount Qucek
Pankaj A. Soni

Aug 28, 2017

Refund is not credit in my bank Account

The manager,
Bank of Baroda .

I'm pay online fees to ICAI on 27 June 2017 through debit card, but Seat is not available then my registration is not done ,but my payment is successful .
After that I contact with ICAI , and they will transfer Amount which is paid by me on 3rd July 2017 but upto now my bank Account is not credited with that respected Amount which shown under details which is send by ICAI .
I Requested you to please credit my bank Account with Amounts of ₹. 7048.30

idriskumar

10400 lose
Please please please......
Help me....
Sir kal acount check kiya tha 10400 bel...... bataya sir aaj check kiya sir Rs...1..... ble. ....... bata rha he sir ple......Help me sir,

Contect

Mobile 08969820452
ishaan kumar

Aug 25, 2017

charge disbute

Hello

This is regardingy refund that they amount don't reflect in bank account.
1) amount 1472.35 RS for refund reference number - ############

2) amount 2194.66 RS for refund reference number - ############

My contact number is 9785112149.
So kindly help me.regarding the issue and update the amount in my bank account.

Bhupendra kumar
niravshah1

Aug 17, 2017

RTGS NOT REACHED TO PARTY AFTER 1 DAY

WE ARE HAVING ACCOUNT IN YOUR BAIS GODAM ,JAIPUR BRANCH .OUR FIRM NAME IS UNIDOR INDUSTRIES WE HAD MADE A RTGS THROUGH ONLINE NET BANKING WHICH IS DEBITED IN OUR ACCOUNT BUT HAS NOT REACHED TO PARTY'S ACCOUNT AFTER MORE THEN 27 HRS.ON CONTACTING THE BRANCH THEY ARE SAYING THAT THERE IS SOME SOFTWARE PROBLEM .ITS OK THERE MAY BE PROBLEM BUT BRANCH IS SO NEGLIGANCE THAT THEY DID NOT TOOK THIS MUCH OF PAIN THAT THEIR CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE INFORMED ABOUT THIS SITUATION.
AND BECAUSE OF THIS WE ARE FACING SO BIG PROBLEM OUR PARTY IS TREATING AS CHOR AND JHOOTA .HOW TO CLARIFY THIS SITUATION WE ARE NOT KNOWING IT.
WE REQUEST THE BANK AUTHORITIES TO GUIDE US THAT WHAT SHOULD NOW BE DONE AND WHAT ACTION WE SHOULD TAKE AGAINST SO THAT OUR PARTY SHOULD TREAT US TRUE AND WE CAN PAY THE AMOUNT TO THEM.
THANKING YOU.

UNIDOR INDUSTRIES

CHANDRAKANT SHAH
PARTNER
M.NO.9829012624
nares089

Jun 23, 2017

refund not completed.

We have Given The Refund reference number by flipkart: 95006375, 95006376 So please Give Me Receiving Details, my refund not comlated and customer care not solve my problems.

Thanks And Regards,
naresh
Shankar Bhavnani

May 6, 2017

Dely in services

The services of Bank of Baroda are tai tai phis.
Still I can't get my cheque book, it is almost 25 days passed, Visiting every alternative day at your Ulhasnagar-4 branch. The employees deny their duty ,insisting that " you can follow up the courier.

Now the customers can follow up the courier. They are enjoys there in A.C.compartments with handsome salaries.

So I had decided to close all my A/Cs.in this bank, and no one to suggests to waste their specious time with all these foolish way of services.
amit6328

Apr 12, 2017

cheque collection

sir maine bob anandnagar 5439 se 1 lakh ka kotak mahindra ka cheque no 000260 13january 2017 ko lagaya tha jiska na hi payment na na cheque wapas aaya is laparwahi ka jimmedar kaun aur mere cheqe ka kya hua
abhishek226k81

Mar 27, 2017

Atal Pension Yojana

With due respect, I beg to say I am investing scheme of Atal Pension Yojana, Because some economical problem in case this plan was switch before 2 months so my invest money return to immediately.

Please help me in this case.
Abhishek Kesarwani
Mobile : 09305225885
Saving A/c No. 24440100027658

Mar 16, 2017

Refund related Issue

We have Given The Refund reference number: 75425317055340955100012, 75425317055340955100012 and 75425317053340871900018 ,So please Give Me Receiving Details,

Thanks And Regards,
Nitin
IQRAR MOHAMMAD

Mar 9, 2017

ECM

I beg to say that myself Mohd Iqrar Ahmed ac no 35600100005477 for not cash not dispenses through atm dt 23.01.2017 for atm Rs. 10000/- from sbi atm phaphamau Allahabad. Kindly reverse the amount as early as possible. I have already registered a complaint on BOB customer care,in Bank and ECM office no with complaint id - ############ dt - 25/01/2017.

ECM

Mobile 9725792029
shaanpreet kaur

Feb 23, 2017

pin not recieved

I got my atm 3 months before but till now i didn't receive my atm pin... I have visited tha bank many times but the always say that pin has not come yet....i didn't got any satisfactory response...

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...