Bank of Baroda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

pintu bajuwala

Dec 9, 2016

misbehaviour by staff & unequal distribution of cash

Misbehaviour by staff(Mr.tapesh & miss suman) & unequal distribution of cash is going on please take hard action quickly my name is Vikas Arora a/c no.42060100000171 in bank of Baroda branch sri Vijay nagar dist.sri gangs nagar Rajasthan(335704)
saurabh kansal

Dec 3, 2016

regarding toll free no. of netbanking and request of cheque book

I am calling 2 to 3 days for toll free no for the request of cheque book and netbanking details but till date there is no response. This is a very poor response from your customer care nos. My A/C No. is 42720100004588.

Kindly solve this matter on urgent basis.

Saurabh Kansal
9205978046
chellapandi

Nov 21, 2016

Refund

Name:A.Chellapandi

27.08.2016 coimbatore to theni Suppaa Travels online Ticket Booking try but not booking in ticket but amount is debited in Rs.600/- my a/c. 29.08.2016 contact your bank 1 week before contact in bank our staff. So please verify the details and credit my amount immediately.

Thanking You

With Regards,
A.Chellapandi
Cell:9842214911
Fal

Nov 14, 2016

My transaction

I was trying to pay the bill of amount rs.266 with my ATM card bt on 13/11/2016 bt it was decline. I tried again bt the same msg come. After some Tim I got two msgs showing that rs.266 is deducted two times. I have already paid the bill With some other ATM so what should I do??how can I get my rs.532 back???
ramprakash verma

Oct 16, 2016

atm cash transaction

Hii sir,
On 08/08/2016 I made a cash withdrawal of rupees 15000 through an atm of bank of Baroda ,but unfortunately the cash couldn't be withdrawled but the amount deducted in my account ,I complained regarding this issue to the bank 2 times in written but they are not responding me and no senior bank officer is interested to talk with me ,,,plz help regarding this and contact me on phone for more details...

Ramprakash Verma
9721625066,9389205561
Add- 3/640, awas Vikas colony, jhunsi ,Allahabad (up)
aftab khan cad lab

Oct 14, 2016

Refund the extra money

I Syed Mohsin Raza (A/C no. 47460100002750) on 30 September 2016 while having a transaction of 1512.9 rupees for Gate Form had paid. The money has been deducted but did not successfully reached to gate authority.
abhishek ssingh

Oct 5, 2016

request

i want change my mobile number of my account and i give a application to change my mobile number to the nearest branch in my town
they can not take any respond to my application

i requsted you
chellapandi

Sep 19, 2016

Refund

I A.Chellapandi (A/C no. is 28760100007457 ) on 28th of August 2016 while having a transaction of 600 rupees
for Supaa Travels Bus Ticket form .transaction was failed but the sum of money 600 rupees had been deducted from my account.

kindly sir, return back deducted amount in my account as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
A.Chellapandi
ankur.k2050

Sep 14, 2016

transaction

I ankur kr. kesarwani (A/C no. is ############ ) on 2nd of march 2016 while having a transaction of 200 rupees
for UPSC form .transaction was failed but the sum of money 200 rupees had been deducted from my account.

kindly sir, return back deducted amount in my account as soon as possible.
Amrulal Thanki

Sep 8, 2016

Document Submitted regarding nre a/c on 29.01.16

Regarding my Nre A/c No.086601000185814 was dormant that accounting activate and balance amount transfer to my saving a/c no. 08660100001301 for that necessary document i send on 29.01.16 by registered post.But up to now so reply from the bank. My previous complain tracker Id no.122069. that was closed without inform me anything on 13.07.16. Now branch manager say our NRI staff are new that's they don't. if someone ransfer from this branch to another branch they give charge someone else. they didn't take document with him
pandeybob

Aug 19, 2016

Data entry in passbook

maine aapke dusre branch me try kiya data entry k liye to usne mana kar diya bola home town se karao jaha ka a/c h wahi se hoga
to maine mere home town pe bola waha pata chala hum log karte hai un logo ka to wo log kyu nahi aap complain karo to aapko kar raha hu
for more deatail plzz call me on 07276355935
my a/c no. 33180100005184
ajit pandey
Gagan Veer Singh

Aug 12, 2016

Wrong Account Fund Trasfar Mobile Banking

My account No. 14810200000519 fund trasfer by IMPS to syndicate bank account 835520100000300 wrong account, My syndicate bank account no 83552010000873, So sir my amount return my account other transfer my syndicate bank account,
nutan111

Aug 2, 2016

amount is debited from my account

my name is dheeraj chaudhary my a/c no. 35390100001273 ( bank of baroda )
i done a payment in my jan seva wallet of Rs 1000 through paytm but a transaction is failed and the 1008 is debited in my acount of bank of baroda so plz retur my money
pkt797

Jul 1, 2016

Mudra Loan

sir mai Mudra Loan lena chahata hu par bank walo ne mujhe loan nahi diya bata rahe hai ki aaj nahi 15 din ke baad aao jab mai 15 din baad gata to ye bata diya ki abhi abhi target nahi hai - 9598777113 - Pankaj Tiwari
loukya

Jun 26, 2016

bank of Baroda lam loss money

Refund of Amount
MY ATM TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED THROUGH BUT MONEY IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT rs. Rs.21000. I COMPLAINT TO THE branch manager. BUT STILL NOT GOTTEN THE MONEY BACK TO THE A/C.
Herewith are some information:
devnah

Jun 14, 2016

unsatisfactory service

hi,
I am Abhishek katiyar ,authorised signatory and managing director of Devnah refrigeration services pvt. ltd.. I have open a current account for my company and also requested for net banking. My a/c was opened three months befor but since then I am waiting to operate my a/c through net banking . I have got login id and password by post just two months before but since that day I am still facing a ridiculous problem. While use net banking I asked for secure enrollment ,when I click on enroll ,a massage occur on screen that enrollment not allowed your telephone number is not registered contact your base branch. I have visited more then 10 times my branch ,and tell the problem .Branch manager told me every time that your number has been registered and I also verified it by seeing my transaction related massage on this number,but still same massage occurs on screen and ask for number registration through base branch.
So now I have gon fully frustrated .
plz provide me better solution for my problem.
mohd4980

Jun 12, 2016

since my information is up to date but when i sign up for baroda reward it say mobile number not available.i tried to call customer care but no response.
aditya_shahi

May 21, 2016

amount deducted bt transaction unsuccesfull

Me Aditya Shahi A/C no. 55970100000090 made a payment of 565 through mconnect app on 20/05/2016 bt it was unsuccessful and the amount was debited .So plz take the required action to sort my problem .
Punit yadav

May 13, 2016

Kcc ki lemet karany ka 5000 magny ka

Dear sir my mother name usha devi w/o mahipal singh na kcc ki lemit ka abidan kiya usko 1year ho gaya to jab bc nay 5000 limit pass hony ky magy to limit pass huyi ab sir bo 5000 mag rahy hi 9455772260 sanjay singh yadav viil.naugwan govindpur jaitipur shahjahanpur
Ashwini18

May 6, 2016

Refund of Amount

MY ONLINE TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED THROUGH BUT MONEY IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT rs. Rs.151.29. I COMPLAINT TO THE TOLL FREE NO. BUT STILL NOT GOTTEN THE MONEY BACK TO THE A/C.
Herewith are some information:
A/c Holder Name:- Ashwini Vasant Wankhede
A/c No. :- 98110100008930
Amount deducted is Rs.151.29
EMAIL :[email protected]
amit singh bais

May 2, 2016

bank account open nahi kar rahe hai

Mera nam amit Kumar Singh aur Maine 05 March 2016 ko Bank of Baroda, Civil Lines, Allahabad me sare document jama karke bank account kholne ke liye apply kiya jiska BOM massage mere mobile par aya aur branch se mujhe bank account no 00640100016285 diya gaya aur kaha gaya ke apke bank account me credit kiya ja sakta hai aur baki documents kuch Dino me apko mil jayenge. Ek month ho Jane ke bad bhi jab bank NE koi response nahi diya to jab mai bank gaga to vaha ke lady staff ka kahna tha ke apka bank account opening form aur documents kho Gaye hai jabki mai government servent hu aur salary ke liye bank account Treasury me submit kar diya tha. Iske bad us Bank ke lady staff ne dubara mujse bank form sign karvake aur documents sahit dubara bheja lekin for one week ho gaye hai aur bank staff paresan kar raha hai. Branch manager bhi co-operate nahi kar rahe. Please help me sir as early as possible, thanking you,
Amit Kumar Singh
Mo No - 8953037401
ubsnegi

Apr 24, 2016

Non payment of arrears and dues as per one rank one pension orders

I am a retired Indian Naval Officer and Bank of Baroda Main Brach, Dehradun is my Pension Distribution Authority.
I have following to bring to you notice:-
(A) payment of arrears from 01-01-2006 to 23-09-2012 as per the letter No. 1(04)/2015/(1)-D(Pension/Pol) dated 3rd Sept 2015.
I have written many letters to BoB Main Branch Dehradun and CCPC(Defence) 13th floor,BoB Building 16 Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Till to date I have not received the arrears of about ₹53,093 plus the DA payable at various rates during the period indicated above.
I have spoken to BoB Main Brach on this matter, they informed that they on their part have sent all the details payable to CCP(Defence) Delhi but they(BoB, Main Branch Dehradun) have not received any instruction from CCPC(Defence) Delhi for payment of arrears into my pension account.
(B) I have also not received my dues as per the implementation of One Rank On Pay till todate. All of my friends who are having their pension a/c in SBI, Punjab National Bank etc have received all their due into their pension account followed by the detailed SMS.

Please look into my above complaints and credit my dues as reported above at an early date.
In case you are desirous of obtaining my mail or letter you may get the same from the BoB authorities mentioned above.
I can assure you that I would have not chosen this rout of communicating to you shoul I have got any reply to my various letters, e-mails and telephone calls.
Looking forward to at least hear from you.
Thanking you in anticipation
Commander U.B. S. Negi, I . N. (Retd)
Service No. 00763H
Mobile No. +9820009156
E-mail ID [email protected] com
raj9rai9

Apr 7, 2016

fake call

Got a fake call from 7292832655,asking for atm card details 3-4 times. Take strict action against that type of people
Payal Patel

Mar 21, 2016

SETTING

BANK OF BARODA FULPADA BRANCE NOT RESPONCE TO OVER COMPLAINT PLEASE HELP US BOB CHIEF MANAGER HAS BEEN CURRUPT MANAGER HI IS NOT HONEST PERSON.
kunalthecoder

Mar 9, 2016

Train your Customer Care People Well

First of all Worst Customer care service which I have seen in my life.

My Call got picked up after 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds, After that Lady Ms. Deepika who picked up my call was not knowing anything about Recurring deposit.

Senior Supervisor Mr Manish Dube was so much busy that he couldn't talk to me in my Complete 27 Minutes of Call.

I have never talked Customer Care officer for 27 Minutes in my life.

Krunal Shah

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...