Bank of Baroda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

aftab khan cad lab

Oct 14, 2016

Refund the extra money

I Syed Mohsin Raza (A/C no. 47460100002750) on 30 September 2016 while having a transaction of 1512.9 rupees for Gate Form had paid. The money has been deducted but did not successfully reached to gate authority.
abhishek ssingh

Oct 5, 2016

request

i want change my mobile number of my account and i give a application to change my mobile number to the nearest branch in my town
they can not take any respond to my application

i requsted you
chellapandi

Sep 19, 2016

Refund

I A.Chellapandi (A/C no. is 28760100007457 ) on 28th of August 2016 while having a transaction of 600 rupees
for Supaa Travels Bus Ticket form .transaction was failed but the sum of money 600 rupees had been deducted from my account.

kindly sir, return back deducted amount in my account as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
A.Chellapandi
ankur.k2050

Sep 14, 2016

transaction

I ankur kr. kesarwani (A/C no. is ############ ) on 2nd of march 2016 while having a transaction of 200 rupees
for UPSC form .transaction was failed but the sum of money 200 rupees had been deducted from my account.

kindly sir, return back deducted amount in my account as soon as possible.
Amrulal Thanki

Sep 8, 2016

Document Submitted regarding nre a/c on 29.01.16

Regarding my Nre A/c No.086601000185814 was dormant that accounting activate and balance amount transfer to my saving a/c no. 08660100001301 for that necessary document i send on 29.01.16 by registered post.But up to now so reply from the bank. My previous complain tracker Id no.122069. that was closed without inform me anything on 13.07.16. Now branch manager say our NRI staff are new that's they don't. if someone ransfer from this branch to another branch they give charge someone else. they didn't take document with him
pandeybob

Aug 19, 2016

Data entry in passbook

maine aapke dusre branch me try kiya data entry k liye to usne mana kar diya bola home town se karao jaha ka a/c h wahi se hoga
to maine mere home town pe bola waha pata chala hum log karte hai un logo ka to wo log kyu nahi aap complain karo to aapko kar raha hu
for more deatail plzz call me on 07276355935
my a/c no. 33180100005184
ajit pandey
Gagan Veer Singh

Aug 12, 2016

Wrong Account Fund Trasfar Mobile Banking

My account No. 14810200000519 fund trasfer by IMPS to syndicate bank account 835520100000300 wrong account, My syndicate bank account no 83552010000873, So sir my amount return my account other transfer my syndicate bank account,
nutan111

Aug 2, 2016

amount is debited from my account

my name is dheeraj chaudhary my a/c no. 35390100001273 ( bank of baroda )
i done a payment in my jan seva wallet of Rs 1000 through paytm but a transaction is failed and the 1008 is debited in my acount of bank of baroda so plz retur my money
pkt797

Jul 1, 2016

Mudra Loan

sir mai Mudra Loan lena chahata hu par bank walo ne mujhe loan nahi diya bata rahe hai ki aaj nahi 15 din ke baad aao jab mai 15 din baad gata to ye bata diya ki abhi abhi target nahi hai - 9598777113 - Pankaj Tiwari
loukya

Jun 26, 2016

bank of Baroda lam loss money

Refund of Amount
MY ATM TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED THROUGH BUT MONEY IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT rs. Rs.21000. I COMPLAINT TO THE branch manager. BUT STILL NOT GOTTEN THE MONEY BACK TO THE A/C.
Herewith are some information:
devnah

Jun 14, 2016

unsatisfactory service

hi,
I am Abhishek katiyar ,authorised signatory and managing director of Devnah refrigeration services pvt. ltd.. I have open a current account for my company and also requested for net banking. My a/c was opened three months befor but since then I am waiting to operate my a/c through net banking . I have got login id and password by post just two months before but since that day I am still facing a ridiculous problem. While use net banking I asked for secure enrollment ,when I click on enroll ,a massage occur on screen that enrollment not allowed your telephone number is not registered contact your base branch. I have visited more then 10 times my branch ,and tell the problem .Branch manager told me every time that your number has been registered and I also verified it by seeing my transaction related massage on this number,but still same massage occurs on screen and ask for number registration through base branch.
So now I have gon fully frustrated .
plz provide me better solution for my problem.
mohd4980

Jun 12, 2016

since my information is up to date but when i sign up for baroda reward it say mobile number not available.i tried to call customer care but no response.
aditya_shahi

May 21, 2016

amount deducted bt transaction unsuccesfull

Me Aditya Shahi A/C no. 55970100000090 made a payment of 565 through mconnect app on 20/05/2016 bt it was unsuccessful and the amount was debited .So plz take the required action to sort my problem .
Punit yadav

May 13, 2016

Kcc ki lemet karany ka 5000 magny ka

Dear sir my mother name usha devi w/o mahipal singh na kcc ki lemit ka abidan kiya usko 1year ho gaya to jab bc nay 5000 limit pass hony ky magy to limit pass huyi ab sir bo 5000 mag rahy hi 9455772260 sanjay singh yadav viil.naugwan govindpur jaitipur shahjahanpur
Ashwini18

May 6, 2016

Refund of Amount

MY ONLINE TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED THROUGH BUT MONEY IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT rs. Rs.151.29. I COMPLAINT TO THE TOLL FREE NO. BUT STILL NOT GOTTEN THE MONEY BACK TO THE A/C.
Herewith are some information:
A/c Holder Name:- Ashwini Vasant Wankhede
A/c No. :- 98110100008930
Amount deducted is Rs.151.29
EMAIL :[email protected]
amit singh bais

May 2, 2016

bank account open nahi kar rahe hai

Mera nam amit Kumar Singh aur Maine 05 March 2016 ko Bank of Baroda, Civil Lines, Allahabad me sare document jama karke bank account kholne ke liye apply kiya jiska BOM massage mere mobile par aya aur branch se mujhe bank account no 00640100016285 diya gaya aur kaha gaya ke apke bank account me credit kiya ja sakta hai aur baki documents kuch Dino me apko mil jayenge. Ek month ho Jane ke bad bhi jab bank NE koi response nahi diya to jab mai bank gaga to vaha ke lady staff ka kahna tha ke apka bank account opening form aur documents kho Gaye hai jabki mai government servent hu aur salary ke liye bank account Treasury me submit kar diya tha. Iske bad us Bank ke lady staff ne dubara mujse bank form sign karvake aur documents sahit dubara bheja lekin for one week ho gaye hai aur bank staff paresan kar raha hai. Branch manager bhi co-operate nahi kar rahe. Please help me sir as early as possible, thanking you,
Amit Kumar Singh
Mo No - 8953037401
ubsnegi

Apr 24, 2016

Non payment of arrears and dues as per one rank one pension orders

I am a retired Indian Naval Officer and Bank of Baroda Main Brach, Dehradun is my Pension Distribution Authority.
I have following to bring to you notice:-
(A) payment of arrears from 01-01-2006 to 23-09-2012 as per the letter No. 1(04)/2015/(1)-D(Pension/Pol) dated 3rd Sept 2015.
I have written many letters to BoB Main Branch Dehradun and CCPC(Defence) 13th floor,BoB Building 16 Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Till to date I have not received the arrears of about ₹53,093 plus the DA payable at various rates during the period indicated above.
I have spoken to BoB Main Brach on this matter, they informed that they on their part have sent all the details payable to CCP(Defence) Delhi but they(BoB, Main Branch Dehradun) have not received any instruction from CCPC(Defence) Delhi for payment of arrears into my pension account.
(B) I have also not received my dues as per the implementation of One Rank On Pay till todate. All of my friends who are having their pension a/c in SBI, Punjab National Bank etc have received all their due into their pension account followed by the detailed SMS.

Please look into my above complaints and credit my dues as reported above at an early date.
In case you are desirous of obtaining my mail or letter you may get the same from the BoB authorities mentioned above.
I can assure you that I would have not chosen this rout of communicating to you shoul I have got any reply to my various letters, e-mails and telephone calls.
Looking forward to at least hear from you.
Thanking you in anticipation
Commander U.B. S. Negi, I . N. (Retd)
Service No. 00763H
Mobile No. +9820009156
E-mail ID [email protected] com
raj9rai9

Apr 7, 2016

fake call

Got a fake call from 7292832655,asking for atm card details 3-4 times. Take strict action against that type of people
Payal Patel

Mar 21, 2016

SETTING

BANK OF BARODA FULPADA BRANCE NOT RESPONCE TO OVER COMPLAINT PLEASE HELP US BOB CHIEF MANAGER HAS BEEN CURRUPT MANAGER HI IS NOT HONEST PERSON.
kunalthecoder

Mar 9, 2016

Train your Customer Care People Well

First of all Worst Customer care service which I have seen in my life.

My Call got picked up after 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds, After that Lady Ms. Deepika who picked up my call was not knowing anything about Recurring deposit.

Senior Supervisor Mr Manish Dube was so much busy that he couldn't talk to me in my Complete 27 Minutes of Call.

I have never talked Customer Care officer for 27 Minutes in my life.

Krunal Shah
Shivayogi S Kupast

Feb 17, 2016

Reversal of wrong TDS deduction

I had submitted "15G" form to bank of 21.11.2013 for non deduction of tds. bank had deducted rs. 2665 as 20% tds on my fd interest on 25.03.2014, bank had neither deposited tds amount in govt treasury, not issued tds certificate to me so i can get refund from income tax department.a From 26AS dt 07.01.2016 submitted with apppication to bank which indicated not deposit of tds amount in govt teasury. Bank manager advised me to submit self attested zerox copy of pan card to bank so they can do the needful, I submitted the same day on 07.01.2016. Till today, 17.02.2016, the updated From 26AS shows non-payment of tds to govt treasury. To whom should I contact, who will do the needful [the money is in bank's custody,which is not paid in govt treasury, I want it should be credited to my s b a/c with updated interest]

Name : Shivayogi S Kupast
Bank Br : Laxmi Road, Pune
SB A/c : 0448010003475
Jitu1234

Feb 11, 2016

Mudra loan

My name is Jitendra kumar prajapati ...I've an account in Kali-Gam branch of Bank Of Baroda Bank. From the last 5-6 months I've been trying to get PMMY Mudra loan from the bank but response from your branch is very disappointing. Manager Ashok Bhai is not giving one proper solution for this problem. I've visited the bank almost 6-7 times and still I am waiting for the confirmation of my loan. The Manager is saying I will call you & It's Year ending and all that. After so much pressure now he is telling me to visit again next week. I need this loan but the response from your bank is very disappointing for a loyal customer. Please solve my problem ASAP. My contact number is - 98244 66193.Contact me as soon as you have one solution for my problem.
asrardargahi

Feb 4, 2016

to activate mpssbook

This is regarding mPassbook.

I am trying to instal mobile ePassbook in my mobile. whenever I submit my mobile no:9998573350 for OTP for installation again it asks mobile number for registration and every time they dedicate Rs.1:50 from my mobile balance. this is going on as many as more then 5 to10 times.I also informed [email protected] baroda.com regarding this,since from 25th days but no action taken nor repliyed till date.
I request kindly look in to the matter.
name - asrarahmed mohammedsaeed dargahi

account no -16350100005672

register mobil no -9998573350
yasha soni

Feb 1, 2016

ATM issue

i m the costomar of bank of baroda ,kota branch ,i m very deepresd with the bnk service This is the worst bank i have ever see,....i really disaponited with the bank service.the bankers are so lazy,they did not pay attention to the costmars problam.....i am applying for the ATM ..an suddenly i found that there was a 2 ATM are register on may acc. number .and may debit card fees cut twice in a year
Drashok16

Jan 29, 2016

Regarding new atm card

Sir, this is my 2nd time worst experience with ur bank..now i hav given application for atm card change one month back but stil i dint get...they r doing same thing as did in past whn they took time period of 1 year to chnge mobile no..
M living out of station so cant go evry 15 days..
Worst banking service.. Frustrated nd vry disappointed.

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...