Bank of Baroda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Baroda

Shivayogi S Kupast

Feb 17, 2016

Reversal of wrong TDS deduction

I had submitted "15G" form to bank of 21.11.2013 for non deduction of tds. bank had deducted rs. 2665 as 20% tds on my fd interest on 25.03.2014, bank had neither deposited tds amount in govt treasury, not issued tds certificate to me so i can get refund from income tax department.a From 26AS dt 07.01.2016 submitted with apppication to bank which indicated not deposit of tds amount in govt teasury. Bank manager advised me to submit self attested zerox copy of pan card to bank so they can do the needful, I submitted the same day on 07.01.2016. Till today, 17.02.2016, the updated From 26AS shows non-payment of tds to govt treasury. To whom should I contact, who will do the needful [the money is in bank's custody,which is not paid in govt treasury, I want it should be credited to my s b a/c with updated interest]

Name : Shivayogi S Kupast
Bank Br : Laxmi Road, Pune
SB A/c : 0448010003475
Jitu1234

Feb 11, 2016

Mudra loan

My name is Jitendra kumar prajapati ...I've an account in Kali-Gam branch of Bank Of Baroda Bank. From the last 5-6 months I've been trying to get PMMY Mudra loan from the bank but response from your branch is very disappointing. Manager Ashok Bhai is not giving one proper solution for this problem. I've visited the bank almost 6-7 times and still I am waiting for the confirmation of my loan. The Manager is saying I will call you & It's Year ending and all that. After so much pressure now he is telling me to visit again next week. I need this loan but the response from your bank is very disappointing for a loyal customer. Please solve my problem ASAP. My contact number is - 98244 66193.Contact me as soon as you have one solution for my problem.
asrardargahi

Feb 4, 2016

to activate mpssbook

This is regarding mPassbook.

I am trying to instal mobile ePassbook in my mobile. whenever I submit my mobile no:9998573350 for OTP for installation again it asks mobile number for registration and every time they dedicate Rs.1:50 from my mobile balance. this is going on as many as more then 5 to10 times.I also informed [email protected] baroda.com regarding this,since from 25th days but no action taken nor repliyed till date.
I request kindly look in to the matter.
name - asrarahmed mohammedsaeed dargahi

account no -16350100005672

register mobil no -9998573350
yasha soni

Feb 1, 2016

ATM issue

i m the costomar of bank of baroda ,kota branch ,i m very deepresd with the bnk service This is the worst bank i have ever see,....i really disaponited with the bank service.the bankers are so lazy,they did not pay attention to the costmars problam.....i am applying for the ATM ..an suddenly i found that there was a 2 ATM are register on may acc. number .and may debit card fees cut twice in a year
Drashok16

Jan 29, 2016

Regarding new atm card

Sir, this is my 2nd time worst experience with ur bank..now i hav given application for atm card change one month back but stil i dint get...they r doing same thing as did in past whn they took time period of 1 year to chnge mobile no..
M living out of station so cant go evry 15 days..
Worst banking service.. Frustrated nd vry disappointed.
mohan ruhela

Jan 14, 2016

atm not issue

Dear sir i have open a account in bank of broda date march 2014 but bank agent not isue my atm till date
my account no.35818100000476
Bank staff not help his say contact bank agent
customer care say my atm alredy isue on 16/6/14
But bank agent not given my atm card
please help
Bank agent name sahjad rana 8865839565
Rohit Rekha Gilbile

Jan 12, 2016

Worst Service by BOB

2 months ago i requested for new ATM pin code.as per procedure with in 15 days we receive new ATM PIN. now almost two months is completed still didn't receive new ATM PIN. when i go many times to local branch to ask status and register complaint. what response i received from BOB officer.
1. Sir due to diwali its delayed
2. Sir we were busy in work in so forgot to contact main branch.
3. sir we had forwarded mail to main branch they will contact me soon and i will get back to you. (30 days over still they didn't contact me)
4. Sir i don't about your details i am new here (so if he is new its my problem)
4. when i contact to Local Branch Manager to ask status and register complaint what he gave me reply sir why you are waiting for ATM PIN . if you need money you can collect from checkbook (now branch manager will tell me how to withdraw money).

BOB officers are such a lazy persons. they gave only free of cost useless advises, A*$ h**e reasons.
manish861

Jan 6, 2016

FAKE CALL ABOUT KYC SUMMIT N DETAIL ATM AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.

recieved a call from unknown number. The no. Is 8051863948. He told me that my ACCOUNT has stopped because KYC is not summit and they tell to give my account detail. If u wouldn't give than the bank will close your account.
I knew it is fake call so i didnt give any information but i want to complaint against that person. Please take action against him.
shramik410

Jan 5, 2016

Baroda mPassbook

Sir / madam.

This is regarding mPassbook.

I am trying to instal mobile ePassbook in my mobile. whenever I submit my mobile no:9967950356 for OTP for installation again it asks mobile number for registration and every time they dedicate Rs.1:50 from my mobile balance. this is going on as many as more then 5 to 7 times.I also informed [email protected] baroda.com regarding this, but no action taken nor repliyed till date.
I request kindly look in to the matter.
sharad tiwari 8400010001

Dec 31, 2015

amount wrongly credit in other accounts

i have transfer fund from my bank of Baroda mobile banking to ICICI accounts but due to some problem i have entered wrong accounts no is ############ instead of accounts no ############.

Please do neadfull action

The General Manager
BANK OF BARODA
Bangalore

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to put my complain against Mr V.G.PANDIT (Bank Manager of Bank Of Baroda) Jayanagar branch regarding withdrawn of Self cheque of Rs 26700 /- (chq no 000001) & Rs 1000 /-(chq no 000002) amount from my Bank account 03410100035067 (Ahmedabad Branch) Dated 19.12.2015 Saturday 10:18 am.

As i took the self cheque of my Grand mother SUBHADRABEN NATWARLAL PARIKH (88 Yrs of age) signed behind & front the cheque went to the Bank to withdraw the amount , they first told me to sign behinf with my mobile no & name but later denied to pay the amount saying that you cn’t withdraw the amount here as the account is in ahmedabad but i told them that my grand mother is here and no bank rules says that you cnt withdraw money in a diffrent state or place.
I requested them that my grand mother is 88 yrs old and cnt come here as she cnt walk to take the money but they just denied.

Part: 2 (1.10 PM TO 2:11 PM)

Later my Father Mr, Narendrakumar G.Patel again visited the bank with the same cheque on the same Date: 19.12.2015 – Saturday – 1.10 pm and again requested the Bank so they asked him to get his ID Proof so he went back home and got his ID Proof (Voter Id ) Later when my father Mr Narendrakumar G.Patel (63 yrs old) was told again to go and get the xerox copy of the ID Proof
This Drama started from 1:10 pm to 2.11 pm & dnt end here when my father got the xerox copy and came to the cash counter he was said that you have to wait for 20 minutes as the cashier has gone for lunch after waiting till 20 minutes they gave us the money.

The Bank Manager Mr V.G.PANDIT even said that next time we will not give you money on your self withdrawal cheque. So i just want to know that will this issue be resolved or i need to face all this all the time.

Kindly do the needfull and waiting for your reply

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully

Narendrakumar G.Patel
Mobile # 98440 95666
Mail Id : [email protected]
SKSHAIKH

Dec 17, 2015

cash deposit in mussine but not credit in my account

i am deposit 18500 in my account no. 03220100014181 mashine accepted but hardware error and not credited in my account plese so help me
sureshmondann

Dec 11, 2015

NET BENKING OTP NOT

May name suresh kumar may a/c n. 35280100001376
may net benking otp not to mobile n. 98××××5477 please may problam को हल करे पहली बार लोगिन मे OTP नही मिल रहे है
gordhanji

Nov 29, 2015

statement charges 2991 rs

i have an account in bank of baroda in jaipur branch in jhotwara. my saving account number 29570100002747. i want my statement in my account my advocate says me. so i am going to bank & i say manger i want my statement manger says i not give u then i request mangr. after some days i fill some entry in my pass book then i am shocked. my statement charges 2991 rs. i asked the question manager why cut in amount he is not proper answer me. & very rudly behaviour with me. all over country not charged this type amount.all banks provide 1 statement montly provide free. i know gov. bank charged but bank charged normaly 114 rs yearly but can u feel 2991 rs charged in statement i coll consumer center he say sir this amount ur suspension plss go to bank bcoz bank stop this payment i go bank then bank mangr & staff very rudly behaviour i am very upset, my 4 aacount in this branch & i closed my accounts all.
vishal singh

Nov 5, 2015

refund are not credit my bank account

Sir i had received an refund from Amazon.in the refund is initiated and refunded by them but it is not credited to my bank Reference number is 74332745291529003307501 and ac.no 28220100024574 please help me..
vishal singh

Nov 5, 2015

refund are not credit

Sir i had received an refund from Amazon.in the refund is initiated and refunded by them but it is not credited to my bank account my account number is as followsre. ac.no 28220100024574 card no. ################ and Reference number is 74332745291529003307501 please help me.
karthikbalraj

Regmobile no-9962763611
anshwal

Oct 16, 2015

Refund not credited

Sir i had received an refund from irctc the refund is initiated and refunded by them but it is not credited to my bank account my account number is as follows.
A/C 03320100030114

Card no ################
aasif ghanchi

Oct 14, 2015

mudra yojan loan

Reapected sir/mam

I am applying mudra yojna loan in bank of baroda ahmedabad bahardar branch
Manager says to me u loan not give in TRADING
But cirucular in mudra is mention that YOU CAN APPLY IN TRADING/BUSINESS.
I am also give application to asst genral menager but he cannot answer my application
I am also contact to nodal officer of mudra yojna he tell me his duty is only given information.

please solve this issue

Bank name:bank of baroda(bob)
Bank IFSC code: BARB0BHADRA
Bank asst.genmanager: S.K.Parmar

please contact me
IQBAL SHAIKH
vishal kumar shaw

Sep 21, 2015

REFUND

MY ONLINE TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED THROUGH BUT MONEY IS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT rs. 770. I COMPLAINT TO THE TOLL FREE NO BUT STILL NOT GOTTEN THE MONEY BACK TO THE A/C.MY A/C NO. IS 40400100005092.
EMAIL :[email protected]
jjchhabda

Sep 18, 2015

cheque for PPF not lodged for 2 months

Dear Sirs,

My name is J J Chhabda and am 61yrs old I have two children a son and daughter both having their PPF A/C in yr bank at vastrapur branch of Ahmedabad on 16th july 2015 vide ch no.0129 for Rs 1,70,000/- and Rs 10,000/- vide cheque no. 000130 of Karur Vaisya bank ltd Satellite branch.The cheques were deposited in the A/Cs of Miss jaspreet Chhabra and Maninder chhabda respectively. Of course in both the cases I am also part of the complaint. first of all I deposited the cheque of 1,70,000/- in PPF A/C wherein the maxm limit in ppf a/c is only 150000/- and in the second case of 10000/- i had forgotten to write the date on the cheque. But just look at the apathy; the bank prepared a banker's cheque in favour of jaspreet chhabra and kept in their files. there was no phone call to my daughter whose mobbile no. was written at the back of cheque. Similarly in the case of 10,000/- cheque no call was made to my son whose two mobile nos.were written on the back of the cheque although they have written that they tried contacting himbut nobody responded. I wonder whether in the recrds of the company my landline no,.and my mobile no. are in their records. But there is total lack of concern in the concerned employees. My house is just a stone's throw distance from yr branch (it must be 200m) what is surprising is that even today I would not have discovered this incidence had I not paid a visit to the branch to deposit further 50k in his a/c I really wish the services of the bank improve and they show some concern for the customers instead of demanding more and more perks and benefits
I don't want any compensation for this misdeed because i am also wrong to some extent.

J J Chhabda, c44 satellite centre vastrapur ahmedabad 380015 9825304547 07926760129
thachu sanju

Jun 24, 2015

ATM regarding

I am a/c holder ur Bank (a/c no 3973810000624)but I have not received my ATM till date.my a/c opening since 3 months .I am informed many times they are saying Don't worry ur ATM Card coming soon .but I have need to ATM Card so plz issue my ATM card net banking facility and checkbook also..plz take necessary action as soon as possible..
sharmamahipal81

Apr 17, 2015

UNNECESSARY DIDCUTION AGAINST SAVING ACCOUNT

Myself Mahipal, Vpo-Sondhad, Teh-Hodal, Palwal an acount holder ( A/C No. ################) in Punjab National Bank, Ballabgarh Branch. During dated 25 March 2015 I used your branch ATM at Sai Ram Petrol Pump, rajeev Colony, Ballabgarh, Samaypur Road, Sec-56A, faridabad. Rs. 10000/- has been diducted form my account. I have registered a complained under Complain No. A010376418 at PNB Toll free number 18001802222. but they are saying that contact your branch for this. So I requested to you solve this and send my ammount as early as possible as i am a physically disabled person.
Thanking You,

Yours Applicant
Mahipal
Mob.No. 9891768226
E-mail: [email protected]
PratikSurana

Jun 5, 2014

Refund

This morning I have make a booking for two passengers from kolkata to Bangkok Departure 9th July 2014, return 19th July 2014, When I was making the booking I was paying from My Bank of Baroda debit Card.The transaction got cancelled but still the amount debited Rs 26402/_

Registered Mobile No. 8981776637

rk.kanojia

Dec 23, 2013

BOB ATM NO Cash payment received but debited from acount

Myself Raj Kumar Kanojia an acount holder ( A/C No. 06590100008599 ) in your P. D. Tandon Road, Allahabad Branch went Axis Bank , Jaunpur ATM located at branch premises at Katchari Road, Civil Lines , Jaunpur ( ATM CARD No. ################ ) to withdraw Rs. 10000/- on 20/12/2013.This amount was not released by the ATM and message was " Record No. 4482 WITHDRAWAL TRANSACTION DECLINED UNABLE TO PROCESS ) but the amount RS. 10000/- was debited.

Please solve my inconvenience at the earliest possible.

Thanking You,

Raj Kumar Kanojia
Mobile:9454261188

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...