Bank of Baroda

UVESH89

Apr 26, 2017

COMUNICATION AND SERVICE

DEAR SIR

MR. MOHIT IS BANK OF Baroda DEIRA BRANCH MANAGER IS NOT GIVING PROPER ANSWER AND GIVE ME UNNESSARY EXAMPALE I DONT LIKE MANAGER NATURE IS NOT GOOD PLEASE CHENGE MANAGER HOW WAS TALK WITH POLAITALY

MR MOHIT IS DONT UNDERSTAND TO HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMER. PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGENCE HIM,

MY NAME IS UVESH I AM WORK IN DUBAI I NEED OPEN ACCOUNT BUT YOU SERVICE IS BED.
mahendrapalsingh1966

Jan 31, 2017

COMPLAINT REGARDING NON ISSUE OF PENSION BOOK/PPO AGAINST PENSION A/C NO 33140100018430

1. With due respect and humble submission, I state the following few lines for your kind consideration and issue of suitable instructions to concerned please.

2. It is intimated that I am retired pensioner of education department as teacher vide PPO No ############ and drawing pension wef May 2015 from Bank of Baroda, Maujpur, Delhi. Since than I am approaching to Bank Manager of Maujpur Branch to issue Pension Book/PPO for my future pension records but it is regretted to inform you the same has not yet been provided till date with plea that the same is not traceable even though after making several requests. Thus the lack of attitude with pension customer of ibid bank clear shows that the dealing of bank staff is not paying attention on the problem of pensioner and harassing to me without paying attention of my and service for nation which may is not be acceptable at this stage.

3. Keeping in view of the above, you are requested to issue suitable instructions to ibid bank staff to issue PPO/Pension Book to me on priority without any further delay.

4. I am awaiting eagerly suitable reply from your office on the subject please.

Thanking you Sir for this act of kindness,

Yours’ sincerely

Vikash mandovara

May 13, 2016

Internet banking

dear sir,
i d'nt having show my Internet banking portal and also my internet a/c details i am applied before 1 month but i c'nt received any information
so pls give me my user id & password immediately.

Date

Jitendra Yadav

May 11, 2016

MPIN lost

Sub:- Lost MPIN Bank of Baroda
Inform to u that i have an accont of bank of baroda and i have lost of my MPIN.
Please guide as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards

wasi3250

Aug 13, 2015

ATM pin not received

RESPECTED SIR,

I MR.SHAIKH WASIM SHAIKH RAHIM .MY AC NO IS .36700100001750 .I AM I CONSUMER OF BANK OF BARODA BRANCH INDIAN OIL NAGAR (CHEMBUR) .I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ATM PIN NO FROM 14 JULY 2015.I HAVE CCOMPLAIN ON DATED 14 JULY. HOWMANY DAYS YOU TAKE FOR SENDING PIN NO .PLEASE SEND AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.