Bank of Maharashtra

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank of Maharashtra

May 12, 2021

[Resolved] Refund initiated by merchant but not reflected in my account

Madam, I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Disputed PoS transaction The issue that I have experienced was: My online PoS transaction of 933.76 using Rupay debit card at Future retail limited was failed due to a technical glitch at their end but amount got debited on 1st may 2021. A refund initiated successfully for this on the same day.Refund transaction having bank ARN 30000811221121109749105 and Bank ref ID ############ but it still not credited to my account.I have mailed several times to [email protected], [email protected] several times about the issue but didn't receive any response from their side.On 11th May 2021 i have registered A complaint with my Bank branch (Complain id-CRM################) about this issue but the issue not get resolved till now.Kindly look into this matter and credit the refund amount to my account. MY Bank Of Maharashtra A/C number-25036598967 Branch-Barasat (Kol-700124) Name:Maya Sen Mobile:### It occurred on: 1/05/2021 Credit the refund asap to my account I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account. Yours faithfully, Maya sen Ramkrishanapur, Barasat Barasat 700124

Refund initiated by merchant but not reflected in my account