BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN

Rakesh1297

Feb 20, 2018

Street Dogs become in more

Hi, i am staying behind Marathahalli multiplex area, in this area street dogs become more which hurts people in night time.

Could you please take some quix action on these

Address:
Shubodya layout, old oil mill road, Marathahalli 1st cross, bengaluru.

location: behind park plaza.
unisys23

Feb 19, 2018

Issue of street dogs in btm layout

Hello Sir/Madam,

I'm Balu, I reside in BTM Layout 10th A cross, 2nd stage , Opposite to new micro layout police station. There are 2 street dogs which are residing in our street and it is very dangerous. It barks on everyone and it also jump inside the house compound. There are kids and elder people living here, we are very scared what if it bites. Who will be responsible if something worst happens.
Request the BBMP people to help us in this issue to avoid the danger.

Regard's

Balu
sh.baijnath

Feb 17, 2018

DOG MENACE

Hello Sir,
This is bringing to your kind notice that there are so many dogs (about 15 dogs) which permanently reside & roaming in the entire station area of YESVANTPUR RAILWAY STATION especially in waiting halls ,reservation office platforms and track and giving lot of complaints from passengers. The dogs are so sensitive that it doesn't allow anyone to cross it. It is becoming increasingly difficult for the passengers as the dogs are always ready to pounce on passengers. During nights it is even worse as the dogs are chasing the vehicle daily. Due to the dog menace cleanliness work is also affected and more worker is deployed for cleaning of Sstation premises. Since Yesvantpur Railway Station being A-1 class station, many VIPs and officers are frequently visiting for thorough work of cleanliness and they are also complaining about dog menace.

Hence you are requested to depute your staff to catch dogs roaming in the station premises as it is getting more difficult day by day for the passengers and railway employees as all the dogs gets together at night and starts barking.

Chief Health Inspector
Platform no.-6,
Yesvantpur Railway Station
Bangalore- 560022

DOG MENACE DOG MENACE

juneadh

Feb 16, 2018

unable to come back home after shift

hi sir .

we have a vry serious issue in our street . we have a problem we have around 4 dogs in our street which starts barking on people even they pass by . the problem is one of the dog has given birth to puppies below our building . if there is a new person entry to our building its starts barking either 3 to 4 pple have to be there to defend or els we need to walk off back. yesterday one old person came to visit her daughter her house as the person was not aware of the trouble. the dog attacked him .. he is unable to walk with the pain .. kindly visit our place and catch hold of the dogs its vry serious issue that we are unable to reach home after mid shift back to home kindly come and catch the dogs ...

it would be really helpful if u do so ...
bazar Street
hanumathappa garden ..
Terli

Feb 16, 2018

Stray dogs barking through out night time

Dear sir...
With respect to above subject, in Sivanahalli, Yelahanka JAKKUR road... so many dogs are there in this locality, and dogs are making very irritating noise at night time.. we are not able to sleeping properly at night time... Please requesting you to kindly take necessary action on this forum
Pragathes

Feb 9, 2018

Stray dog menace at Judicial Layout

Hello Sir,
I live in 16th Main Road in Judicial Layout. There are nearly 10 dogs in the entire street and 5-6 dogs which permanently reside in front our house gate. The dogs are so sensitive that it doesn't allow anyone to cross it and enter the house. It is becoming increasingly difficult to go out of the house as the dogs are always ready to pounce on us. During nights it is even more worse as I can't return to my home from office as the dogs are chasing the vehicle daily. Please take necessary action as the livelihood in this street is getting difficult day by day as all the dogs gets together at night and starts barking.

16th Main Road, 15th Cross,

Bangalore- 560065
singerohan

Jan 26, 2018

Dog menace

There is one particular dog which keeps on barking daily at night. Please catch him as soon as possible... Iys really irritating.

Rohan
Aman Yash

Jan 23, 2018

STREET DOGs Menace in JP NAGAR 7th Phase, Puttenhalli

I live in 5th Main lane, Puttenahalli JP NAGAR 7th Phase Area, I have to face a battle with street dogs every day after 9 pm, they are i groups almost 10-15 dogs on main street and have attacked me 5 times in this month. Most often they chase my two wheeler, which is really scary. Kindly do the needful.

We request the authorities to evict these rouge dogs and rid our peaceful area from their menace.

Thanks in Advance!

Location: 5th Main Lane, Puttenahalli, J P Nagar -7th phase
Bangalore, Karnataka, 560078
(LM - Near Adarsh Serene Apartment)
busettymayura

Jan 19, 2018

Street Dog Menace

I live at G M Palya, K G Colony, day i have to face a battle with street dogs, have damaged my car twice within a month and had to spent lot of money to get it repair. Not sure will BBMP take this up seriously.

There are almost around 8 to 10 dogs that create havoc for all of us among the surrounding.

This is not the first complaint as we requested several times to solve this issue and no authority has bothered about this.

I really wish you would take this issue seriously as it getting more and more problamatic for all our residents here and give us a hope that someone is really trying to help us.

Residency Address:

Pragati Layout,
7th A Block,
J P Nagar -9th phase
Bangalore.
(LM - Near IMG Appartments)

Commissionaire
Municipal Corporation

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on main road and in the society.

I am resident of the Pragati Layout. We people are facing the problem of dogs and their stray on the main road. They are in numbers. Nearly 15 of them.
Their groups are dangerous as they attack the passers . The news of the new born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation.

There is a lady in the area who keeps food for dogs but that’s on street and entire area gets very unhygienic as they have diseased dog and are not able to take care of their own dog let alone street dogs. Now one of the dogs have given birth to 7-8 puppies which increases the dirt on n this area as they POop and urinate every where. This could lead to another major disease.
I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours Faithfully,
Anita

Place: Pragati Layout, Raghavendra palya road, j p nagar 9th phase, Bangalore.
Nageswara Rao G S

Jan 8, 2018

Stray Dogs menace

With respect to above subject, in Vijayalakshmi Layout, ABBIGERE,
I see steady increase in number of stray dogs and creating menace around. I see them quarreling, spreading garbage around, disturbing sleep in night by constantly barking through out night, which has become very difficult to tolerate as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

Ladies, small kids, elders and anyone can't walk on streets as these dogs are attacking....These stray dogs become ultra ferocious and start attacking passerby.

Location:8th Cross, Vijayalakshmi Layout, ABBIGERE, CHIKKABANAVARA POST, PIN: 560 090

Neighbor (H.No.6) adopted informally two street dogs (a black coloured & a wheat coloured) which are creating havoc and many a times attacked our family members (wife, daughter, son & self), more than 5 times we've apprised the neighbor to control the dogs or otherwise we'll complain.Whole day, they are left outside unattended, even today, one dog (black coloured) is sitting in front of door of our 1st floor and daughter (18year old) got scared by seeing dog the moment she opened door, and around 10am, same dog had pounced on my 14 year old son while bringing milk to home.

Gvenky

Jan 7, 2018

Dogs are disturbing in my street

Dear sir...
With respect to above subject in varthur Ramaswamy layout towards halasahalli road... 2nd cross somany dogs are their and dogs are making very irritating noise at night time.... And ladies and small kids can't walk on streets because they will attack on kids.... And seriously we are not sleeping properly at night time... Please requesting you to kindly take necessary action on this forum 9731577459
busettypavan

Dec 29, 2017

Dogs problem

In Swathanthra Nagar(In Ayyappa nagar area) KR Puram i see steady increase in number of stray dogs and creating menace around. I see them quarreling, sleeping my house(inside compound wall) spreading garbage around, disturbing sleep in night, accidentally child may step on them. Please catch all of them and rehabilitate them in some safe place at the earliest.

Pavan
Swathanthra Nagar(Ayyappanagar)
K.R.Puram
Bangalore.

Landmark : Near Manasa bakery
manikandanbk

Dec 29, 2017

Dogs problem

Hi, I am living in Swathanthra Nagar(In Ayyappa nagar area) KR puram. There are dogs problem in this area. Around 15 to 20 dogs are roaming and fighting each other all the day. It is really affecting the people in this area and please catch all those dogs before something bad happens to any of the people. Need your immediate attention on this to take the action.
AjayHebbar

Dec 13, 2017

Stray dog menace

I work for an IT company, which requires me to travel at odd timings. I come back to home by 3 'o' clock in the early morning. There are more than 50 dogs which roams around our streets. Most often they chase my two wheeler, which is really scary. Kindly do the needful.

My address is
Hagadur, white field-560066.
rsavanur

Dec 13, 2017

Stray Dogs

Street dogs barking & Crying at Nights.

There are too many street dogs that keep barking, screaming and even crying during nights. It is Really very scary to walk at Night or drive two wheelers and disturbs sleep almost every day.
My sincere request for you to please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Location : 11th Cross, behind sreenivasa Temple, Mahalakshmi Layout,Bangalore 560086
mahalakg

Street dogs and House dogs barking at Nights

There are too many street dogs that keep barking, screaming and fighting during nights. It is Really very scary to walk after 6:00 pm and have never slept a single day peacefully.
My sincere request for you to please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Location: Mahadevapura RHB Colony 1st Main road

Thanks and regards,
Surya
Raghavendra5

Stray dog menace at Padmanabha nagar

we are residents of 15th Main Padmanabha Nagar near Kidney hospital.
We are facing stray dog menace from the last one year in our area.
Two ladies ( probably from NGO’s) are coming to the playground field near NU Hospital and feeding the stray dogs every evening between 9pm to 9.30 pm.
After having their meals these stray dogs become ultra ferocious and start attacking passerby. These dogs enjoy running behind two wheelers and many a times have bitten the legs or torn the pants of the pillion riders. On many occasions, the persons riding the two wheelers have fallen down resulting in serious injuries.
We are really hopeful of immediate action in the matter.

Sincerely yours,

Raghavendra
Senior Citizen,
15th main
Padmanabha Nagar,
Bangalore
Raghavendra5

Stray dog menace at Padmanabha nagar

We are residents in Padmanabha Nagar. For the last one year two ladies probably from dog lover NGO's are coming to the playground near NU Hospital and feeding stray dogs in the area at around 9 to 930 pm everyday.
After these dogs have their meal, they have become very ferocious and will be attacking passerby. They take pleasure in chasing two wheelers passing on the road and many a times the riders have fallen down causing injuries due to the fear of these dogs. On many occasions, these dogs have bitten the legs of the pillion riders or torn their pants.
I would humbly request the connected authorities to rid this peaceful area from this dangerous dogs. If the NGO's so wish, they are welcome to keep these dogs in their premises and feed them whenever they want

We really hope that the Bbmp authorities will positively take immediate necessary actions.

Thanks in advance

Raghavendra
Senior Citizen,
16th main, Padmanabha Nagar.
nishtha92

Dec 3, 2017

Chained dog barking all day and night

I reside in Bellandur Bangalore. There is dog that we hear barking all day but i couldn't see it. I tried to check who is the owner but unfortunately i couldn't. The dog barks all day and night. I think he is chained most of the times. It is really a problem because im living here for an year and i hear that dog crying all day and night. Can you please help in this and do the needful.

Let me know when can someone come and check it so that i can provide the full address .

Thanks!
Nishtha Sharma
Mrs Stanley

Dec 2, 2017

Regarding the street dogs problem in Chandra layout

There are too many street dogs that keeps barking, screaming and fighting during nights. It is Really very scary and have never slept a single day peacefully. I am pregnant now and these dogs are the nightmares.

My sincere request for you to Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

The exact location is: Skyline city apartment, Chandra layout, bangalore-560078
Saraswathi Ramu

Nov 29, 2017

Street Dogs

To the Concern person,

Please resolve the issue of street dogs in our area.(jp nagar 7th phase) here there are many dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult to tolerate during the nights as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

I'm requesting to the concern authority to take immediate action
On atleast try to reduce the stay of dogs in and around the locality

Please take the action as early as possible.

Location: BJP office , puttenahalii, jp nagar 7th phase.

Thank you for reading the message, im hoping and look forward for the action on the issue request.
Saraswathi Ramu

Nov 29, 2017

Stray Dogs

This is regarding stray dogs staying in our street.

There are many dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult for us to sleep.

Location :Pramukha Apartment, 1st cross, 24th Main, 93/72, Rose Garden Rd, Jagruthi Colony, BOB Colony, Phase 7, JP Nagar, Bengaluru Land mark : BJP office

It is very difficult to tolerate during the nights as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

Please do the needful and kindly take an action atleast try to readuse stay of the street dogs in this locality.
ria7

Nov 27, 2017

Stray dogs attacking

Stray dogs keep attacking people passing from the road.
Address is near 22nd Cross, 18th Main, Friend's Park.Near and around this park there are around 15 dogs which attack all together
Please catch them.Today I saved myself somehow.

UTI INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LIMITED - PAN card not dispatched
    My son Mr. Apresh Srivastava has applied for PAN card...
    payzapp - Money not credited
    Money is debited from payzapp wallet but not credited to...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC not received
    I need UPC but am unable to get it because of no network....
    BPC UTI KOKAN BHAVAN PAN CARD - Pancard not received
    My pan card is bagged at Bpc UTI kokan Bhavan but I...
    club factory - order not receved
    My order # SO4438957 was placed on 21st September 2017,...
    NVSP - BLO not appointed
    Reference no: OOI842310025 The application ws made on...
    My Airtel App - Balance deducted but recharge not done
    Balance deducted but recharge not done for I recharged 1...
    credit card fraud at international site - ICICI Bank Credit Card
    It has been observed that some credit card unauthorized...
    department of post - Agent portal not working
    SIR INDIA POST AGENT PORTAL NOT WORKING SINCE LAST NIGHT...