BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN

rsavanur

Dec 13, 2017

Stray Dogs

Street dogs barking & Crying at Nights.

There are too many street dogs that keep barking, screaming and even crying during nights. It is Really very scary to walk at Night or drive two wheelers and disturbs sleep almost every day.
My sincere request for you to please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Location : 11th Cross, behind sreenivasa Temple, Mahalakshmi Layout,Bangalore 560086
mahalakg

Street dogs and House dogs barking at Nights

There are too many street dogs that keep barking, screaming and fighting during nights. It is Really very scary to walk after 6:00 pm and have never slept a single day peacefully.
My sincere request for you to please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Location: Mahadevapura RHB Colony 1st Main road

Thanks and regards,
Surya
Raghavendra5

Stray dog menace at Padmanabha nagar

we are residents of 15th Main Padmanabha Nagar near Kidney hospital.
We are facing stray dog menace from the last one year in our area.
Two ladies ( probably from NGO’s) are coming to the playground field near NU Hospital and feeding the stray dogs every evening between 9pm to 9.30 pm.
After having their meals these stray dogs become ultra ferocious and start attacking passerby. These dogs enjoy running behind two wheelers and many a times have bitten the legs or torn the pants of the pillion riders. On many occasions, the persons riding the two wheelers have fallen down resulting in serious injuries.
We request the authorities to evict these rouge dogs and rid our peaceful area from their menace.
We are really hopeful of immediate action in the matter.

Sincerely yours,

Raghavendra
Senior Citizen,
15th main
Padmanabha Nagar,
Bangalore
Raghavendra5

Stray dog menace at Padmanabha nagar

We are residents in Padmanabha Nagar. For the last one year two ladies probably from dog lover NGO's are coming to the playground near NU Hospital and feeding stray dogs in the area at around 9 to 930 pm everyday.
After these dogs have their meal, they have become very ferocious and will be attacking passerby. They take pleasure in chasing two wheelers passing on the road and many a times the riders have fallen down causing injuries due to the fear of these dogs. On many occasions, these dogs have bitten the legs of the pillion riders or torn their pants.
I would humbly request the connected authorities to rid this peaceful area from this dangerous dogs. If the NGO's so wish, they are welcome to keep these dogs in their premises and feed them whenever they want

We really hope that the Bbmp authorities will positively take immediate necessary actions.

Thanks in advance

Raghavendra
Senior Citizen,
16th main, Padmanabha Nagar.
nishtha92

Dec 3, 2017

Chained dog barking all day and night

I reside in Bellandur Bangalore. There is dog that we hear barking all day but i couldn't see it. I tried to check who is the owner but unfortunately i couldn't. The dog barks all day and night. I think he is chained most of the times. It is really a problem because im living here for an year and i hear that dog crying all day and night. Can you please help in this and do the needful.

Let me know when can someone come and check it so that i can provide the full address .

Thanks!
Nishtha Sharma
Mrs Stanley

Dec 2, 2017

Regarding the street dogs problem in Chandra layout

There are too many street dogs that keeps barking, screaming and fighting during nights. It is Really very scary and have never slept a single day peacefully. I am pregnant now and these dogs are the nightmares.

My sincere request for you to Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

The exact location is: Skyline city apartment, Chandra layout, bangalore-560078
Saraswathi Ramu

Nov 29, 2017

Street Dogs

To the Concern person,

Please resolve the issue of street dogs in our area.(jp nagar 7th phase) here there are many dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult to tolerate during the nights as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

I'm requesting to the concern authority to take immediate action
On atleast try to reduce the stay of dogs in and around the locality

Please take the action as early as possible.

Location: BJP office , puttenahalii, jp nagar 7th phase.

Thank you for reading the message, im hoping and look forward for the action on the issue request.
Saraswathi Ramu

Nov 29, 2017

Stray Dogs

This is regarding stray dogs staying in our street.

There are many dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult for us to sleep.

Location :Pramukha Apartment, 1st cross, 24th Main, 93/72, Rose Garden Rd, Jagruthi Colony, BOB Colony, Phase 7, JP Nagar, Bengaluru Land mark : BJP office

Please do the needful and kindly take an action atleast try to readuse stay of the street dogs in this locality.
ria7

Nov 27, 2017

Stray dogs attacking

Stray dogs keep attacking people passing from the road.
Address is near 22nd Cross, 18th Main, Friend's Park.Near and around this park there are around 15 dogs which attack all together
Please catch them.Today I saved myself somehow.
ria7

Nov 27, 2017

Stray dogs attacking

Not sure if this is the right portal for complaints.
Need dogs to be catched from near Friend's Park , Sector 3, HSR Layout(Street which goes opposite to HSR Club).
It attacks people randomly going from the road.
Please do catch the dogs.

Thanks!!!
durgamounisha

Nov 26, 2017

please catch street dogs

I live in laxmi narayana layout, 6th main road, munnekolala. Please catch the street dogs as quickly as possible. Dogs barking whole day and especially at mid nights and we cant sleep peacefully. It is scary sometimes. Please take the immediate action. Dogs biting the people who are walking on the roads.
www112111211121

Nov 25, 2017

Too many dogs

There are like 12-15 dogs in this area which bark all day long and also chase people at odd time. They are creating a lot of disturbance and people are scared to walk down the street in morning or at night. Please catch them as they are creating a lot of trouble!

HSR sector 7
26th cross
Bhandhavya

Nov 19, 2017

Please catch the dogs

Please catch the street dogs.we can't sleep at night.they are distrubing a lot...and in our street more than 6 dogs are there...they start barking at midnight...we can't sleep peacefully...and we are afraid of this dogs... please help us by catching this Street dogs
Neethravathi street maruthinagar Nagarbhavi main road Bangalore 560072
sreekanth9

dog braking

we facing more issue with mad dogs in area Ebenezer school road Hormavu. the dogs was beating the school childrens. More than 50 dogs are settled here. Please help and do the needful
Vishaksarath

Street Dog menace

Hello sir /madam
Dogs in our street are too many and causing much disturbance day and night and even not allowing us to enter the street . Day by day dog numbers are increasing too. pls take immediate action

thanking you

6th, Ganesha Block,
Dinner main road,
RT Nagar, Bangalore 32
harishshetty09

Dog Menace at Vijayabank Colony Dodda Banaswadi

Hi Sir,

There is a lot of dog menace at VIjaya bank colony of Dodda banaswadi near Bible church street, there are a total of more than 20 dogs which gangs up at night and bark the whole night, There are instances of dog bites as well to kids,The dogs become so aggressive that no one can walk around after 10pm in the street. Hope for your response and action at the earliest.

Harish
GurSach

Nov 11, 2017

Stray Dog Menace at Kadugodi

There’s a lot of menace created by almost 15 dogs every night in Sai Colony area of Kadugodi, Bangalore. The barks and dog fights intensify all night, every night and the residents have to face the menace. On behalf of the residents of Sai Colony, Kadugodi, I would request BBMP to rescue these stray dogs so that we can sleep in peace. Look forward to a speedy action.

Gurjot
guptaprasad_mishra@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2017

Stray dog bite

I am a resident of CPWD Complex, Domlur, Bangalore 560071. Yesterday three stray dogs rushed towards me and one of them bit me in the lower leg while I was in a bike with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. The injury was so intense that blood oozed out of the wound for long two hours after the incident. I was inside our CPWD complex only while the mishap occured. There are more than 10 such stray dogs inside the campus and such incidents will definitely cease our kids from free movement in the locality itself. Hence BBMP may kindly be intimated regarding the menace in our locality.
pgudipati

Oct 31, 2017

Street Dog Menace

I live at Ramurthy Nagar.Every day i have to face a battle with stray infact it had bitten many people in my street, Whether the BBMP will take this up seriously.People coming after Night shift and small children face lot of problems

We have infants, elders and patients at home who really can't sleep during night times because of these street dogs. Sometimes, we really can't be in peace of mind and cant sleep peacefully after having a hectic day at work.

There are almost around 30-40 dogs that create havoc for all of us among the surrounding 5-6 lanes nearby.

This is not the first complaint as we requested several times to solve this issue and no authority has bothered about this.

I really wish you would take this issue seriously as it getting more and more problamatic for all our residents here and give us a hope that someone is really trying to help us.

Residency Address:

Rammurthy Nagar 560016

Pradeep - 8884589333
Bangalorecare

Oct 18, 2017

Everyone call numbers in the below image

Whoever giving complaints here,regarding dog problems i'm requesting you to open the image and call the right concern person.

suhas92

Oct 18, 2017

Ferocious dogs

Devarachikannahalli Main Road
Near India Oil Petrol Bunk Circle

There are roughly 8-10 dogs here, and few of them are extremely ferocious chasing down kids, passer by and scooters. They fight in the night and attack anyone walking alone.

Please have few of them moved from the area to shelters. Thanks
BinduThomas

Oct 17, 2017

Stray Dogs

This is regarding stray dogs roaming in our street.

There are many dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult for us to sleep and reside in our locality 1st Main, 5th Cross, Gururaja Layout,Doddanakundhi,Bangalore-37. It is very difficult to tolerate during the nights as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

Please do the needful.

Bangalore-37
atishay14

Oct 12, 2017

Street dogs

This is to inform you that 3 street dogs in front of "Hyderabad Cuisine" Ramagondanahalli have created menace. I travel on cycle to and from work and these dogs chase to bite me often. I have seen them behave violently with other passerbys as well. I request BBMP to do something about these dogs. They permanently stay at the landmark pointed to earlier.

I have almost met with accidents because of trying to avoid their bites and pushing my vehicle to the middle of the road.

A Concerned Resident of Bangalore
Atishay Jain
+91-8310619801
Neha2609

Oct 10, 2017

STRAY DOGS

Dera sir/ma'am

This to inform you about the street dogs near my area.They try to attack people and also try to snatch things. Please take necessary action against it. They also make a lot of noise both in day and night. It difficult to even walk on Streets

Neha Sahani
Flat No-305, Apple Heights,
Chandramouleshwara Layout,
Hunasamaranhalli-562157
Citizen_Belathur

Oct 7, 2017

Dog menace

There are around 10-12 dogs which keep on barking and fighting throughout day and night which has become very difficult for us to sleep and reside in this locality. All the dogs attack passerby. It is very difficult for us to commute. With no street lights, it is very dangerous and risky for residents out here. Its very difficult to tolerate during the nights as they constantly keep barking and fighting.

Kindly help us in removing all these dogs immediately from this area for a peaceful living cause.

Deb
Amrutha Sarovar Apartment
Belathur, kadugodi
Bengaluru -67

Airtel - Recharge not credited
    Recharge of Rs 10 made to my mobile 9840265863 by...
    idea cellular - idea cellular menas loot wali company
    Respected sir I am one of the customer of idea cellular of...
    ssc chsl - About payment issues
    I filled CHSL form on 02/12/2017 and also did online...
    Idea Cellular - online recharge - idea cellular menas loot wali company
    Respected sir I am one of the customer of idea cellular of...
    Aircel - Internet
    Dear Vandana Dangi, We hope your issue has been...
    Sanjay gohane - Payment of mseb not done from bank of maharastra through ...
    I have pay MSEB electrical bill through bhim app &...
    justdial.com - Harrassment cheating fraud
    सावधान । सावधान ।मंदी...
    PACEWELL CARGO - Delay of Cargo
    We send a shipment through British Airways against AWB No:...
    PayU - Fraud Transaction
    Sub: Fraud Transaction Dear Sir, ...