Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Ramesh427

Nov 28, 2022

Too many stray dogs in our area

I am living in MR RICHES GARDEN, NRI LAYOUT PHASE 2, KALKERE, Ramamurthy Nagar, and have noticed that there are around 50 stray dogs in MR RICHES GARDEN 2nd phase itself. And they follow and chase people. Unable to go outside even to purchase basic food items. I am scared to go out side.

My entire family is scared to go out, even for basic needs. Kindly help us to catch them and leave them at out side of city. I think it is good to leave them in nearest forest area.
Deva K

Nov 25, 2022

Stray dogs

Dear Sir / Madam,

In our street, there are around 6 - 8 stray dogs which are causing issues to the people who reside here. We can't even park our two wheelers and they used to damage the bike covers as well as the bike seats and recent days it's been increasing we can't even place covers for the car as well. Night times they used to bark continuously and it's very hard to sleep. Please help us to get rid off this problem, request you to catch these dogs and allow us to live peacefully.

Thanks in advance
Area: 3rd cross, Errappa Reddy Layout, Banaswadi, Bangalore - 43. Landmark Near Maruthi Vidyalaya State Board School
akkijaisa

Oct 21, 2022

More than 25 Dogs in JP Nagar Phase 6

I have recently shifted to JP Nagar 6th Phase (28A Main Road Annaiah Reddy Layout) and have noticed that there are more than 25 stray dogs in JP Nagar 6th Phase (I have not even visited all the lanes and sub lanes).

And they follow and chase people.

I was standing near a clinic and one of them came near me started barking at me and was in the mood to attack me, in broad daylight and in a busy street.

I have been bitten by a stray dog few years back and now I am afraid if the same can repeat since this area has so many of them.
My entire family is scared to go out, even for basic needs.

Please help out.
jamesbolton

Sep 24, 2022

12th main, Malleshpalya, New Tippasandra post
Around 5 to 8 dogs are in this area, they always sleep on the road and bark at people if they try to move them. Kids and people go for evening walks in this road. It barks continuously at the night, very hard to sleep. Please do something about them and help us to live peacefully without fear. Thanks in advance.
jamesbolton

Sep 24, 2022

12th main, Malleshpalya, New Tippasandra post
Around 5 to 8 dogs are in this area, they always sleep on the road and bark at people if they try to move them. It barks continuously at the night, very hard to sleep. Please do something about them and help us to live peacefully without fear. Thanks in advance.
Caring-Citizen

Sep 15, 2022

Street dogs attacking children

15 street dogs sitting in-front of "SBI JAYANAGAR BRANCH, PATTALAMMA TEMPLE ROADOPP A V HOSPITAL, NEAR SOUTH END CIRCLE" started attacking everyone passing in front of the bank. Suddenly from the last 4 days they started attacking everyone. Now it has become life threatening for the people here, especially children.
Please I request you to do the necessary before we see a news on TV that some child died after being attacked by stray dogs.
Caring-Citizen

Sep 15, 2022

Street Dogs started attacking evryone passing in the road

aslam557

Sep 14, 2022

Dog barking, biting, not allow public to road

Street Dogs near HAL Air View Colony
There are about 5 dogs in our street. They fight and bark whole night and annoys us. They are really very irritating and not letting us to sleep from last 2 months..we are annoyed my them please resolve our problem as soon as possible. Please you take them away from below address. attaking whover come in bike

2nd Cross, Air View Colony, HAL, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017
suneethaYamani

Sep 6, 2022

People are leaving pet dogs on others.which is hurting people travelliong in that road.

Some of the people are leaving their pet dogs on others,which are chasing and hurting others.people are falling from 2 wheelers because of dog is attaching suddenly.

736,4th H Block,bsk 6th stage,Bangalore 560062.
Chandan799

Aug 23, 2022

Street Dogs near Singasandra

There are about 25-30 dogs in our street. They fight and bark whole night and annoys us. They are really very irritating and not letting us to sleep from last 2 months..we are annoyed my them please resolve our problem as soon as possible. Please you take them away from below address.

#2nd Cross, A Block, AECS Layout, Singasandra, Bangalore 560068
savithl

Jul 28, 2022

Stray dogs menace

We live in Jayanagar 4th T Block which has become a dog sanctuary. Morning walkers or delivery boys are chased by stray dogs everyday. Many scooter riders are chased by these dogs and riders have had bad fall or accidents as they speed up when the dogs chase them. Please take some action against the stray dogs.
Dogs which are so aggressive either has to be culled or kept in a shelter away from human. Please ensure safe space for humans to walk outside.

Address: 37th cross 20th main 4th T Block Jayanagar

Savitha

Jun 7, 2022

Pack of Stray dogs Menace

Dear Madam or Sir,

Subject: Locality - Pack of Stray dogs menace in Bhuvaneshwari Nagar Layout, C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093

My child and me have been chased by the pack of stray dogs multiple times now and it is very scary to go for walks in the layout streets. Also, The number of stray dogs has increased significantly since the last 2 or 3 years. Could kindly relocate these dogs to some kind of animal shelter where they can live peacefully and we in the layout can also live peacefully.

Kind Regards
Piyush

Jun 7, 2022

Pack of Dogs Menace

Dear Madam or Sir,

We are having a serious "Pack of Dogs" menace in Bhuvaneshwari Nagar, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore (Landmark Shiva Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Byrasandra Main Road).

There are many stray dogs in Bhuvaneshwari Nagar Layout and they are coming in packs are barking and snapping at people. Yesterday my young child and I were walking and 2 dogs came barking and snapping very close to us. Luckily there were other people who came and the dogs backed down. This incident has happened multiple times to us with the dogs coming in packs of 2 or 3 or 4.

Hence it is very scary to go for walks on the street as these dogs are sitting around and they are unpredictable. There are just one or 2 dogs that are generally quiet. Also the number of street dogs have increased significantly in the last 2 or 3 years. Many a times they fight and howl incessantly during the nights.

I kindly request you to assess the risk in this area and help us out as this is a serious concern.

Kind regards
Bhuvaneshwari Nagar Resident
dharanikottol

Jun 3, 2022

Street dogs chasing people and children

We have been facing trouble with the street dogs in our area since long time. We kindly ask you to help us with the nuisance being faced in our locality.

Local address of this issue:

6th main, 4th cross Chamundeshwari nagara, Bengaluru - 560068, near beguru, Bengaluru.

We need action on this. Please help us

Street dogs chasing people and children

Immaculate Gethsia

Apr 8, 2022

Stray dog killing small kittens,

Dear BBMP,
There is one particular brown dog in our street killed 3 small stray kittens which i was petting them near my home, inspite of keeping all protective things to prevent the kittens from that dog it firstly killed my two kittens at midnight 3am by the time we went and tried to save it was already dead we taught to file a complaint against this issue but we did'nt do it. Then day before yesterday again it attacked a small grey coloured kitten, when the kitten made the sound i went and chased the dog it left the kitten and today it was hurt we could'nt help her. Now there's just one small kitten left out i really wanna save her from the dog. Moreover all the hairs of that dog is too hard to smell, we'rent able to sweep our roads due to its hair smell, which might cause Asthma to people residing near by us.

So i would request you to kindly take a serious action on the dog, i feel it has some skin diseases am not sure but its really causing nuisance for us barking all night and killing small pets in our street. Please try to take the dog away and take an immediate action as soon as possible.
Address: #251 1st A Main Road, further extension, viveknagar, Ejipura main road, Bangalore-47
Landmark: Mayur Jewellery
Email id: [email protected]
rockkingsen

Jan 18, 2022

Dear Sir/Madam

There are about more them 40+ dogs in our street 2nd Phase/Cross, Amrita Nagar, Choodasandra. Bangalore

They fight and bark whole night and annoys and many dogs bites also. They are really very irritating and not letting us to sleep from last few months..

we are annoyed and scare... Kindly Send the Dog Catching Squad as soon as possible. Please you take them away from below address.

2nd Phase/Cross, Amrita Nagar, Choodasandra. Bangalore
Hemant_Sharma

Nov 26, 2021

Dog menace

I am a resident of 2nd cross P&T Layout Manyata tech park back gate 5 Nagwara Bangalore-560045. We have a serious dog menace in our area. There are around 9 stray dogs that are a constant menace and chase regular people and children. They bark incessantly and trouble people all day around. Please help us at the earliest.
Hemant_Sharma

Nov 26, 2021

Hello BBMP,
There are lot of dogs fight happen daily in my area in night and some dogs bites also.
My area is 2nd Cross P&T Layout Manyata tech park Back gate 5 nagwara. Please do something
Anil8686

Nov 5, 2021

Street dogs In neeladri road bengaluru

There are lot of problem with street dogs in neeladri road.. In earlmornings many of people will walk at that time dogs are trying to attack.. plss take of those dogs and save people.... There are almost 10 to 15 dogs.... Plss respond as early as possible
aafiya123

Oct 13, 2021

stay dogs

I stay in jp nagar 7th phase laxmi layout Arakere there is many dogs in streets.p;ease catch them they are biting childrens

whom to contact help us.

aafiya
crsumiran

Oct 13, 2021

Dog menace

I am a resident of Kalkere Madappa Layout Bengaluru 560043. We have a serious dog menace in our area. There are around 9 stray dogs that are a constant menace and chase regular people and children. They bark incessantly and trouble people all day around. Please help us at the earliest.
Madhusudhan154

Oct 2, 2021

Street dog problem

Dear sir , we are residing at 9th A main ,S R Naidu layout ,Devarachikkanahalli main road , Hongasandra, Bangalore there is street dogs are creating problems are all publics we can’t walk alone and kinds also not possible to come out.
Please take some action and do the needful.

Thanks and regards
Madhusudhan
Preksha j

Sep 28, 2021

Complaint about stray dog

A dog in ganesha block,seshadipuram near Muneshwara temple,
Landmark : lane next to moresupermarket..
The dog suddenly runs behind vehicles due to which it is causing people drive faster ...or its running behind any random person...can u please take action as soon as possible...
Jagadish thimmiah

Sep 8, 2021

Street dog catching

This is Jagadish Street dog's troubling near my house #126/15 karirappa road 6th cross doddigunta Cox town Bangalore-560005 next cross end vacant site to Sri Venkateshwara provision store around ,20 dog's barking whole night daily troubling our sleep please catch these dog's and do the needful thanking you yours faithfully jagadish
daska

Sep 3, 2021

Dogs barking and howling disturbing night sleep

The street dogs in Nallurahalli junction specifically the lane near Amrutha Value Apt. has increased in number.
The dogs keep howling and barking whole night making it hard to sleep at night. Please capture and take away few dogs at least.