BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

30+ STRAY DOGS A BIG THREAT TO RESIDENTS

Stray dogs chasing and biting residents
There has been a sudden increase in the no. of stray dogs in 70th cross road, opp. 15e bus stop, kumaraswamy layout 2nd stage, landmark Vasavi Hospital. Almost over 30-35 stray dogs are roaming here chasing and biting senior residents, residents and children. At night because of their barking it becomes real difficult to sleep. They keep barking whole night. They chase every biker or car. Every morning at 3am when I return home from office it becomes a task for me to keep myself safe from these dogs. Last time they chased me so badly that I just managed not to fell down. I request you to disburse the dogs and keep minimum dogs in this area for the safety of people. Otherwise some might lose their life very soon. These dogs are very aggressive. If u try to scare them away by throwing a stone, they come back to u. I plzzz plzzzz request u to take action as soon as possible. Please please do the needful. We are living our life in a very scared manner.

LIFE IN DANGER.

DOG MENACE

Sameer23

Nov 30, 2015

Excessive stray dogs in RBI extensionExcessive stray dogs in RBI Extension (Byrasandra lake area).

There are so many stray dogs in this vicinity that, at times it becomes even a task for adults to move around. Every time BBMP makes an attempt to catch these animals, they hardly catch 1 or 2. Whereas the total sum of dogs could be 80 and above. I know the difficultly I face when I come from office early morning on a bike at 3 am. My humble reest to you to catch the maximum number of dogs and leave the area with just minimum number of dogs which are spayed, wherein not even a single dog in this area has been spayed. And at any given point of time you can find at least 10-12 pups. Please do the needful ASAP.
p_sivagurunathan

Nov 12, 2015

DOG MENACE

SIRMADAM ,

THERE ARE MANY STREET DOGS WHICH CREATE MAXIMUM NUISANCE TO THE RESIDENTS OF DCA COMPLEX AT HALASURU AND DOMLURU. They often tend to come and chase residents, senior residents and kids.There are cases of dog bite of small children s inside the complex.Much disturbance at night times due to barking of dogs continuously.this may please be taken care and disburse the dogs from over complex may help us to be peaceful for us and our families.

Please take action at the earliest.

P.Sivagurunathan
Secretary
DCA Complex,Mgt Committee,
C/O 515 Army Base Workshop
Bangalore 560008
Prakash Manasa

Nov 10, 2015

Increase in stray dogs at Vishwapriya Layout all the cross

There are nearly 20 to 30 stray dogs roaming on the streets causing panic for public as they often chase and bite people here. and very horrible to alone go out of the house after 08pm in the night.

Here i requesting you that please the concerned BBMP staff look in to this and do the needful.

Area Name:- Vishwapriya Layout 21st cross,
Begur road Bangalore 560068.

Prakash K
seeraj13

Nov 7, 2015

Stray dogs

There is one stary dog names Scooby on 4th cross road,lakshmi road,near Aiyappa temple.He attacks people everytime and the slum people have trained him to attack pedestrians.Please take quick action
Badsha24

Oct 5, 2015

Dog catching request

There are too much street dogs around the area. Follow bikers aggressively, may happen big accident.. Please catch the dogs at the earliest...
Address below:
Richards Garden, T C Pallya main road. Ramamurthy Nagar, back side of Koshys hospital..
community_guy

Jul 27, 2015

Stray dog menace

Please pick the 4 street dogs* in Jala mandali ( BWSSB) office premises in 1st N Block Rajajinagar, Bangalore. These street dogs are repeatedly attacking other weak dogs which are wounded badly. This happens all night. This troubles the sleep of the residents.
sharmilakharab

Jul 25, 2015

dog bit me

DAY Before yesterday an aggressive dig bt me in 4 C main and 4 D main jayanagar please ensure that this dog is taken aware from here as it attacks people regularly
kiranurao

Jul 7, 2015

street dogs

Street dogs attacking all patients and attenders near kidwai memorial institute of oncology please take the further action
teena ks

Jul 1, 2015

stray dog attacking pet

dear sir,

There's a single dog which is posing a major properly which is attacking pet dogs very often.Many times,people n even pet dogs just escape by luck.

So i request you to kindly take action.

Address
19th block hudco ksrp quaters
koramangala
near krupanidhi college
NewOne151

May 16, 2015

Dangerous Stary Dogs

There are 3-4 Stray Dogs in the Area Narayanappa Garden,Whitefield Main Road,Bangalore-560066.
Same road as the Temple road going to Aakruti Aura Apartment.
I have noticed they are always barking and trying to attack the people.
As the Road doesn't have lights also so it becomes difficult for walking people.
Please catch them as early as possible.
umesh022

May 16, 2015

Aggressive Stray dogs

10 to 15 stray dogs which are being aggressive day by day and now they started to attack on children passing on the road.
Please look in to this.

Area-
Sri Venkateshwara Layout, 3A cross Mahadevpura,Bangalore
nsom79

Apr 24, 2015

from two dogs are attacking & bites are becoming common

In basaveshwarnagar 3rd block 4th A main road, two mad stray dogs are regularly barking & attacks on people who walking on road. I humbly therefore request BBMP is to organise a Stray Dog Catching this two dogs.
shivakadaba

Mar 2, 2015

Dog Menace

Too many stray aggressive dogs
Not less than a pack of them numbering around 20
Area is near CHBS Layout, Vijayanagar 6th main 21 cross ( Near BDA Complex) / Sri sagar hotel

It is time that they are sterilized.
Unable to have even a good nights sleep
Hope BBMP acts on this
Have posted on the portal. No action
They dont take calls
Pl help

Shivakumar
hexacom

Jan 5, 2015

dog menance

Pushpak farm
2nd cross 2nd main
next to silicon public school
next indra pasta hotel
behind nandini parlour
lot of stray dogs attacking kids....
kumarsuresh98

Sep 22, 2014

dangerous stray Dogs

Sir/Madam,

While coming from the office i have been attacked by stray dogs. I was riding the bike and they started attacking me. initially there were 5-6 and atlast there were 15+. I escaped luckly.

Location:- behind Cisco Campus at cessna business park (kadubeesanahalli --> sarjapur road)
yesterday also i have seen they are barking towards some school kids.

Please do something asap to control them.
kamal mukherjee

Aug 26, 2014

Stray Dog menace

Increase number of stray dogs is a growing menace in every locality of the city.
We are residing in kumarswamy layout 2nd stage and there are many stray dogs with aggressive nature.
They often tend to come and chase residents, senior residents, kids and even pet dogs.
Yesterday a pair of such dogs has bitten our pet dog very severely and we all felt very shattered and helpless on the incident.
Request the concerned agencies to kindly take some immediate action on this issue and provide respite to the citizens.
srinivas_6

Aug 25, 2014

Increase in stray dogs attacking public at HBR Layout, 3rd Block

The number of stray dogs roaming freely at HBR Layout, Ist stage, 3rd Block, Bangalore - 43. And the dogs are have increased in the recent times. They are attack passersby even if they are not harmed or chased. Cases of dog bites are becoming common. Many times, people just escape by luck or guts. But, elders and children cannot do so, if they are in such a situation. Without fear of them, it is difficult to walk down the streets.
I humbly therefore request BBMP is to organise a Stray Dog Catching campaign in HBR Layout, Ist stage, 3rd Block, Bangalore - 43 area (Land Nark-Brindvana Telephone exchange)
shashinidu

Jun 13, 2014

Increase in stray dogs attacking public

There are nearly 5-6 stray dogs roaming on the streets causing panic for public as they often chase and bite ppl here. plase catch da dogs its very urgent our childern are very panic to play.
Addares is
10th main puttenahalli
J P nagar 7th Phese (near HP petrol bank)
kothnur dinne main road
bangalore
ansarahamed

Jul 18, 2013

Increase in stray dogs @ Pillana Garden 3rd Stage

There are nearly 20-30 stray dogs roaming on the streets causing panic for public as they often chase and bite ppl here.

Ansar
rameshmenon

Sep 23, 2012

Increase in stray dogs attacking public at Kadugodi/whitefield area

The number of stray dogs roaming freely at Kadugodi and Whitefield have increased in the recent times. They are a big threat to pedestrian walking and come barking at them from nowhere. They attack passersby even if they are not harmed or chased. Cases of dog bites are becoming common. Many times, people just escape by luck or guts. But, elders and children cannot do so, if they are in such a situation. Without fear of them, it is difficult to walk down the streets.
I humbly therefore request BBMP is to organise a Stray Dog Catching campaign in Kadugodi area (from railway station to Shell Petrol pump catch these dogs. Please also leave appropriate instructions to the numerous butcheries and chicken/fish sellings shops to not throw away waste on the road side or feed these dogs, as they tend to attract more of them.