BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Anon93

Dec 4, 2019

Stray dog menace

Please send dog catching squad to Sai Enclave, before MS Ramaiah, Arekere, JP Nagar 7th phase (560076).

We residents are suffering from this menace for too long. Dogs have become aggressive. They chase vehicles, chase children, fight at night and create ruckus not letting us sleep. We cannot do anything because of just 2 or 3 residents who insist on leaving food out for dogs. This makes problem even worse.

Already my neighbor has had accident falling off 2 wheeler because of dogs chasing him. My other neighbors are too scared to let their children play outside because of the stray dogs chasing them and trying to bite them.

Please do something before more accidents or dog bites happen! It is a growing problem from past few years. Now it is unbearable. At least let us sleep at night!! There are at least 20+ dogs in our small enclave in just 4 small streets.
Anon93

Dec 4, 2019

Stray dog menace

Please send the dog catching squad to Sai Enclave (near MS Ramaiah City), Arekere, JP Nagar 7th phase, Bengaluru.

Problem has been getting worse and worse and residents are suffering for a long time now, just because of few people who purposely leave food out for dogs. They fight over it and constantly come into our compound creating mess!

Dogs have become aggressive. They fight, chase vehicles, chase children and create huge ruckus every single night and day! Unable to sleep or work from home for past 1.5 years. Already my neighbor has had accident from falling off 2-wheeler after being chased by dogs. The population of dogs keeps growing. Please do something!! How long more to suffer??
shivakesh

Nov 9, 2019

Dogs menace

There are too many street dogs in my area. It is very difficult to move on the roads at night.And very scary to in the early mornings too.Can someone please help.
Area details : Near Colive Barwon , Bandlepalya , Beside cafe coffee day lane , Pincode - 560068.
Shloka

Nov 6, 2019

Dogs

There are many dogs in 560097 Doddamasansdra we are unable to sleep at night kindly caught all the dogs u people will give injection and go there's no use of that.... Facing many problems

Oct 26, 2019

Money Stolen

I have filed a complaint against the officers who asked me for 20rs for complaint and transferred 1200rs from my paytm wallet. Please don't share your UPI to these people, even when they ask for OTP,just dont trust them. Forget about getting any help from this website. I would like to tell everyone that this platform cant be trusted, I am not a fool to send wrong amount to them, they will take money from you and them stop recieving your calls therafter.

Oct 25, 2019

Dogs

The dogs in my area are going arrogant day by day plus they scare the shit out of me when I am on my bike considering there's a chance of a collision or a fall in such a case. They howl very loudly and the whole area is suffering. Please help us.
Contact number:
7204872734
Address - 3rd Cross, Gopallappa Layout, Sultanpalya, KHB main road, Bangalore.

Oct 19, 2019

Dog

I m fed up of the dogs in my area. They dont let me sleep and try to bite everyone in the locality.
Address - 3rd Cross, Gopallappa Layout, KHB main road, Bangalore.
7204872734
Brucie

Oct 8, 2019

Stray dogs attack

A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and bite 1-2 dogs and killed 2 cats in front of my house . Today they almost killed one with multiples bites and injuries. These dogs are getting aggressive day by day and now started attacking people aswell when we pass. Please remove these dogs from the locality as they will kill other peaceful dogs and cats in the locality. I love dogs. Please help the peaceful dogs as they will not be able to survive because of their aggression

Address 16 ‘B main 4 th block , Koramangla Bangalore 560035

Saqib- 9482508882
swapnadeepnote

Sep 23, 2019

Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others

A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and bite 1-2 dogs in front of my house everyday. Today they almost killed one with multiples bites and injuries. These dogs are getting aggressive day by day and now started attacking people aswell when we pass. Please remove these dogs from the locality as they will kill other peaceful dogs in the locality. I love dogs. Please help the peaceful dogs as they will not be able to survive because of their aggression.

Dogs Location:
These aggressive dogs stays in the last lane in the left near SV PG House-
14th Cross, Byrasandra, GM Palya, CV raman nagar, Bangalore- 93

Swapnadeep
zingpaul

Sep 23, 2019

Street Dog Problem

Hi Sir,

I stay near Gangamma Temple, Guddadahalli. Here the number of dogs have increased drastically and are causing problems to all. Kindly send a dog catching van

Address: 7th cross road, Near Gangamma Temple, Guddadahalli, Hebbal Bangalore
Sudhir G Harihar

Sep 4, 2019

Street dog menace

Please send dog catching squad to Balepet J.M. lane area .
There are more than 10 street digs roaming and doing problems.
My son has been bitten already on Sunday 1st September and today one more kid was attacked while going to school
Please solve the problems before some other victim suffers

Sep 1, 2019

Street dog problem in Shetty layout anjanapura

Hello Dear BBMP officials,
Please send dog catching van with good number of catchers to shetty layout gollahalli Anjanapura.
There are around 10 to 15 dogs barking, fighting always and there is no safety for children and adults.
In night no sleep because of these dogs.

Please send the dog catching van immediately.

with best regards,
vikas
Deep17singh

Aug 22, 2019

Unsafe and unsafe dogs live in my area

Hi Sir,

I live at 1st A main, Kamdhenu Nagar, B Narayanapura, Mahadevapura.Bangalore

Landmark is Honda showroom.

There are two street dogs who live near a small Grocery store next to Kavya Bar, these dogs are totally unpredictable and unsafe to our locality, i guess a very good man from that grocery shop who seems to be the owner of that shop is feeding them but unfortunately they are not in his control when they go crazy. Few weeks back they attached a lady who lives in our area and almost snatched her baggage from her hand, there are 100s of incident where these dogs start to bark at customer and almost bite them, i haven't witnessed any event with my eyes but i have been a victim where these dogs almost attacked me and i saved myself by throwing stones at them. I love dogs, but i guess if we have dogs who are not been cared properly or left in the city street, risk to people life increases.

I request you to please take quick action as soon as possible and try to send them to a safer environment.

How to identify those dogs-
Size : Normal size street dogs
Colour - one is black and white must be around 3 years old and other is of same height - brown and white with teeths out - must be around 8-9 year old

I would appreciate if you take action as soon as possible

Deep

Please excuse for any typos
Amrita Datta Saha

Aug 6, 2019

Barking Innumerable street dogs

Hi!
There are 5-10 street dogs in my area.
(5th Cross, AECS LAYOUT.
Achala Sadguru Road.
RMV 2nd stage.
Bangalore 560094.)
They keep barking and fighting all day long and specially at night which hampers our sleep.
They are multiplying by numbers every now and then.
Please catch and sterilise them and remove them from the locality.
We are suffering from last 4 months.
It’s impossible to sleep.

ThankYou
Amrita Datta Saha
Keerthi07

Jul 29, 2019

Street Doga

Hello Sir/Madam,

There are at least 10 stray dogs in 3rd and 4th Shantivana, Kodigehalli Main Road, Bangalore - 560092

They create a lot of issues for residents at night and during early morning hours. They keep on barking/fighting/crying especially during night times which causes a lot of disturbance.

ramagopal

Jul 29, 2019

Dog poo nuisense

Dear BBMP officer,
I the resident of 4th main, II stage A block , Rajajinagar, Bengaluru- 560010, hereby complain that a small street dog roaming around this road all through the day is often creating nuisense by littering its poo in front of our house. It has become a perennial problem to wash off this dirt every now and then. I would request you to take the dog away to any suitable location so that the menace created by this dog is avoided. An early action is requested

yours

Ramagopal
M:9449068771
Udaysce01

Jul 19, 2019

Hello Sir/Madam,

There are atleast 20 stray dogs in 5 th and ,6 th main,aswath nagar,Telecom layout, thanisandra 560077

Srini7824

Jul 19, 2019

Street Dog's

Please look into this. There or lots of dogs in this area. Local people walking is hard here.

Landmark is :
1, Behind subhramanya nagar police station
2, near Pooja santiroy
3, Near 3rd main bbmp office

AmithShekar95

Jul 12, 2019

Street dogs

Hii sir

As there are scary street dogs of more than 15+ in my street I am Ntt able to go back from finishing my 2nd shift so kindly take respective action before causing any damage

Address
Badrappa layout near barath petrol bunk

Jun 30, 2019

Dogs causing disturbance

Hi, I stay in inner circle road, channasandra, Whitefield. There are around 30+ dogs in this area.Every night when some resident comes back from work after 10pm, these dogs chase and try to bite people there will be no one around and will be in helpless situation. These dogs bark continuously from 10pm- 4am. Can't get enough sleep for working people. It's very frustrating. Need help from BBMP.

Neelisri

Jun 30, 2019

Street dogs trouble

Hi we have issue with the street dogs where troubles lot.. By bitting the seat cover of vehicles.. Troubling to the children. Nite and all it I'll be barking where we cannot sleep.. And making very dirty near to house. All most 11 dogs including in the baby puppy
geethanjalisonika

Jun 5, 2019

Stray dog menace

We stay in sir m vishweshwariayah layout 6th block ullal upanagar. Here there are lot of dogs in group they are troubling elders and kids. We are scared to walk along the street not only during night even in the day time. Please help us in getting rid of them .
Sng123

May 30, 2019

Stray Dog Menace

The no. Of stray dogs has increased in our locality.
It's becoming difficult to ride in 2 wheelers at night as the dogs keep chasing the vehicles which is scary. They all keep barking/fighting at night causing disturbance at night. Request you to kindly take necessary action.
Area: Samvruddhi layout, Kumaraswamy layout 2nd stage, Bangalore

ap12071987

May 29, 2019

Stray Dogs Issue

Hello Sir/Madam,

There are atleast 20 stray dogs in Palm Peak Layout Opposite NRI Layout in ramamurthy Nagar behind Quality Mart, right from 1st Main 1st cross till 6th cross.

Pooja16m

May 26, 2019

Street dog menace

Dog Attacks ferociously
Hello Sir,

This is Pooja M resident of srinivas nagar sunkadakatte, BBMP Ward #73

This complaint is regarding dog ferociously in attack people all the time while they walking and the main issue is that it keeps climbing on our car and has caused huge damage.The dog today has torn the car cover which has been put 3rd time because of dogs.We're really in need of your help.

Looking forward for your kind support.

Hope an action will be taken as soon as possible

Thanks and Regards,