BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Srikanth Kini

Mar 11, 2018

Hello sir ,

There are group of 3 dogs in our area located near chikkalasandra, munireddy layout .. these dogs have almost injured 7 ppl and 2 kids there is no action on the same . There are old people who walk at night time ..it's difficult for them
Kindly provide solution to this problem
Nesara

Mar 7, 2018

Stray Dog Menace

Near my residence there are many stray dogs. These chase and bark at "Kids and walkers, bike riders". There is a particular dog (white with faded black and brown spots) with weird teeth has been chasing kids and many people around. Kids are scared to come out of the house and are scared to return home from the school. Today morning the dog came out of no where and chased our bike!!

It has become a real menace!!! Kindly do the needful.

Near Vasavi Provision Store, 5th main, SBI Staff Colony, Hoshalli Extension, Stage 1, Vijayanagar Bangalore 560040,
Kavya dayanand

Feb 18, 2018

Dogs everywhere

I am a resident of Kengeri, and near suncity Road towards left is khb Colony which is filled with dogs. And it’s diffi to just pass the road through vehicle, then imagine how a person can walk. It has become dreadfully dangerous here . A bunch of 5 to 6 dogs always chasing vehicles. It has become difficult to go out during morning and eveng due to this issue. Please take some strong action and help us out.

Contact 9066099184
Saivaishnavi

Feb 12, 2018

Request to control dog population

Sir,we are living in 4th main,K.R.Garden,Murugeshpalya, we are new to the street and I am a pregnant women. There are lot of street dogs roaming in our street. They are all used to chase the children,vendors,adults and women who is wearing Salwar. Today one dog chased me and came near to bite me..we are fearing to walk through the street..Please help us to overcome this problem..
snguruprasad

Feb 8, 2018

Stray dog menace in AGS Layout

Subject: Regarding stray dog menace in AGS Layout, Near Arehalli, Banashankari, Bangalore: 560061.

We are from the AGS Layout welfare association and we are currently facing a severe street dog menace. There are around 50 Dogs gathering at one place and its very much frightening especially to elders and kids. Also there is a case of multiple dogs attacking single child at around twilight hour.
We sincerely request you to take necessary action by catching all street dogs in AGS Layout. It would be of great help for us if you guys catch all of the Dogs in AGS Layout.

Location of dogs gathering: 3rd Main Road, near church (Dead end), Arehalli, Bangalore:560061

Thanks and Regards,
Guruprasad SN
(Executive Member AGS Layout welfare Association)
brdeepu

Jan 16, 2018

dangerous pack of dogs

I am staying HBR 4th Main 4th Block 1stage HBR layout, near our house there are many street dogs(around 15) which are very dangerous.Some times they chase kids and elders also bite. Before any major incident happens i suggest BBMP take appropriate actions either by isolating some of the dogs.

Deepu
SrikantSita

Nov 21, 2017

DOG MENACE IN DRDO TOWHSHIP PHASE 2

There are about 25-30 stray dogs attacking school children and biting them.
They also bark and howl whole night disturbing our sleep.
Please take measures to curb these stray dogs before i poison them as a last resort!

Nov 15, 2017

Dogs keep barking and crying whole night

In Hongasandra 16th main road,New Mico layout, dogs keep barking whole night and does not let people sleep, dogs keep crying whole night. Please help us by relocating some dogs so that this menace can be curbed.
Nitaj

Nov 12, 2017

Barking Dogs

In Hongasandra 11th main road, dogs keep barking whole night and does not let people sleep, dogs keep crying whole night. Please help us by relocating some dogs so that this menace can be curbed.
rameswarrao

Oct 31, 2017

Dogs in 6th cross Chittappa Layout, Varanasi

I am from 6th cross, Chittappa Layout, Varanasi, Anandapura circle, TCPalya Road.couple of people have dogs. But they are not taking care fully, and dogs are byting the kids some times when owners are not taking care. Please take those dogs which are biting the kids and do the needful.

Rameswar
ph: 9945089912
Mohan_0203

Oct 29, 2017

Too many stray dogs

We are living in 8th main, krishnan palya, near back gate of JAL vayu towers., 560038 There are around 35-45 stray dogs they keep barking, howling, fighting each others the whole night and never letting us to sleep also thy chasing the people walking on the streets, we are unable to let our kids to play on the streets peacefully Pls take some immediate action on emergency basis.

Mohan S
1, 8th main, krishanan palya,
Biyapanahalli
Makhijamini

Oct 25, 2017

Street dogs

Opp to vithola apartment , kalena agrahara, near meenakshi layout, BG road, Bangalore , there are 4 black dogs who trouble specially in the morning in between 7:15 am to 8: 15 am when children are there to board the buses. Kindly help us local residents by taking some strict step regarding this

Meenakshi
preethibhat

Oct 24, 2017

Lot of street dogs in BEMEL 5th stage

There are a lot of stray dogs in 2nd Cross, sai nisarga layout , R.R.Nagar Bangalore-98...fighting, barking and running behind kids and people. Its like now kids are not able to play in the street, people cant sleep at night due to fighting and barking, running behind people at night. Please help out.Humble request to take action and rehabilitate these dogs to another place.

Preethi.S
2nd Cross, sai nisarga layout , R.R.Nagar Bangalore-98
parikshit krishnappa

Oct 19, 2017

Stray dog menace - Jayangar 8th block

There is stray dog menace at the following address. Request you to please attend to it at the earliest.

No 5, 6, 7, 36th cross, 8th block
Jayangar, Bangalore - 560082
ashok.m

Oct 17, 2017

Street dogs

10 to 12 Street dogs create biting with each other in the night about 1am,entering into the house, stairs, keep barking whole night, disturbing the sleep.ashok.m .211/6, Lalitha nilaya,10 the I cross, sanjeevapa layout, Nagavarapalya,cvraman Nagar ph- 9886134839,post,bang-93
shankarksm

Oct 15, 2017

Stray dogs in Banashankari 2nd stage

Hello Sir,

We stay in Banashankari 2nd stage, near DVG park (which has the BWSSB office). In and around the streets, the number of stray dogs have increased over the last month. It keeps barking and it is very difficult for people and kids to walk around. Moreover, the entire night it keeps barking. Especially the street 22nd 'A' cross. Can you please help immediately?

Shankar.
saych

Oct 9, 2017

Street Dogs Menace in PR Layout, Munnekolala, Marathahalli.

There are about 30-40 dogs creating nuisance in our locality everyday and night.These dogs keep barking all over the night and does not let people sleep, they rush on bikes and attack pedestrian very frequently. Some enter into the house and make complete mess with garbage bags and clothes.

Please help us by removing some dogs so that this menace can be end.

Sayan

3rd A cross,PR Layout,
Munnekolala,Marathahalli,
Bangalore-037
Lakshmi Subhas

Oct 7, 2017

Stray Dog Menace

Subbanapalya is infested with 20 stray dogs, the breeding continues and these dogs keep barking whole night and does not let people sleep, some dogs keep crying whole night. Please help us by removing some dogs so that this menace can be curbed.
6th Cross Arali Mara Road,
Subbanapalya, Bangalore 560033
Thanks and Regards,
Lakshmi
Samy86

Oct 5, 2017

Stray dog menace

I stay with my parents in 8th cross Kempegowda Gowda layout, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Bangalore-560077. Residents of my locality are finding difficult to walk on the street as stray dogs are attacking them. They have bitten Children of our locality. We need immediate help from you regarding end. Kindly do needful.

Sameer
8197605919
BAIZAN786

Oct 3, 2017

Stray dog

There I stay at lakkasandra they are 3 stray dog's who keep barking & biring kids hence requesting u to take serious action abouts them

With Regards
Syed

Take the dog's away from here, send the van I will even pay them
Bangalorean-1

Oct 2, 2017

Stray Dog Menace in Anand Nagar

Please note, the 1st Main Road in Anand Nagar (near Atria Institute of Technology) is infested with stray dogs, some of which are taking refuge in the nearby houses. They are about 11-12 in number. They are a menace as they bark every night for 3-5 hours till early morning. Sometimes they bark early in the morning and have become such a nuisance that it is difficult to get a single night's sleep. The residents seem o be feeding the dogs, but instead of being guard dogs, they bark at other dogs all night and create and endless ruckus. Please remove them or help in their relocation since the residents have become deaf to their barking but it is impossible to get even one night's sleep. Please help as here seems to be no way of curbing this menace. Their barking continues even now, in the dead of the night. It is impossible to get anyone to reason since they sympathise with these dogs. Even I have taken care of stray dogs in the past and even adopted a whole group of puppies once till I got each and every one a home. I understand what it means to be humane to these stray dogs. But this menace is beyond tolerance. The barking doesn't stop no matter, what. Once any dog in the near vicinity starts, then another starts again and this whole cacophony continues till I have lost all hope of sleep. This is becoming maddening now, please help.
Vadivelu Shailaja

Oct 2, 2017

There are to many stray dogs in Basaveshwarnagar Bangalore 79
Near Airtel office

We have tried complaining ,the dogs try to bit everyone walking

DR M S KUMARASWAMY

Sep 29, 2017

DOG MENACE

we are staying in 1 st main,11 cross prashanth nagar of vijayanagar,there are 5-6 street dogs causing lot of problems to the public like pouncing on people on two wheelers,barking all night,trying to bite people walking in the street.it has become extremly difficult to public.i request to do the needful ASAP,
THANKS AND REGARDS
DR KUMARASWAMY
DR M S KUMARASWAMY

Sep 29, 2017

DOG MENACE

SIR,
WE LIVE IN 1ST A MAIN,11 CROSS PRASHANTH NAGAR AREA Vijayanagr,there are about 5-6 street dogs in our street which is causing lot of inconvenience to citizens in the street like chasing people on two wheelrs ,barking all night,trying to ponce on people all the time .it has become unbearable.please do something about this

DR KUMARASWAMY
mda_nextstep

Sep 28, 2017

Dog menace for kids

Dear sir/ma'am

I stay in Rustam bagh behind Manipal Hospital Bangalore.There are two stray dog whom some dog lovers feed food and that is reason they don't leave this locality.Every time I go on my bike on the road they bark loudly and chase me and usually I am accompanied by my son who is 7 year old.It is a life threat to us.They don't stop even I tried throwing stones or stick at them.

It has become a nightmare to go out of my own house.My sons usually wait for their school bus near my house which is a favorite place for those dogs.I would request you to take strong action against this menace .

Madhavi