BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

SPROOTHIDHAMA

Sep 20, 2017

street dog menace, breeding and killing othere animals and biting humans

Hello Sir/Madam,

We live in spoorthidhama camps , there are many dogs on this campus and they breed and give birth to many dogs. also they kill other pet animals as they are going wild for food, bite humans. pls pls catch the dog from this location its become nightmare for us.
we need immediate action as our life and all our lives in danger they have become ferocious.

our address:
spoorthidhama, magadi main road,anjananagar,bangalore-91
contact no:7022163966

thanks you.
Rahat zamani

Sep 12, 2017

Too many dogs.urgent action needed

I work at HP surya park office at electronic city.there are nearly15 dogs in the office campus.i informed the office security but they did not take an action.since i cannot everyday tackle with fear i request you consider and take necessary actions.
Vinodgalaxy

Sep 5, 2017

Dog menace

There are plenty of dogs in my lane as well as next lane please look in to it ASAP

Dog menace

sumantheie

Aug 29, 2017

Too many dogs

There are more than 50-60 dogs which gather in night and disturb everyone's sleep and people are afraid to send their children out and these dogs are not letting us sleep in the nights. Kindly take necessary actions regarding this as fast as you can.

Residents of anjanapura
sumantheie

Aug 29, 2017

Too many dogs

There are about 100 dogs here which are everywhere here in anjanapura BDA layout 11th block. Every day they're creating trouble in nights spoiling everyone's sleep. And children are afraid to step out of the house. Kindly take necessary action as fast as you can.

Residents on anjanapura 11th block bda layout
bgnagaraj

Aug 22, 2017

about dog catching

Dear sir/madam

iam nagaraja resident of jp nagar 6th phase, Here somany dogs are near kashi vishwanatha temple and they are very dangerous and trying to bite who walk on that road especially for children it is bited so children and even my child also do want to go outside to play because of scary about dog.

Kindly catch those dogs and make free from scarying

My mobile no.9880058359
Silds.k.a

Aug 11, 2017

Too many dogs in front of my home they keep barking loud at night and disturbing our sleep

Hello Sir/Madam,

There are about 7 to 8 street dogs in front of my house which make us difficult to walk on the street. Few of the neighbours feed food to all these dogs because of which these dogs are always either blocking the roads, They keep on howling, barking , crying throughtout the day.They keep barking the whole night due to which we are unable to sleep.

My father he is a senior citizen. He is 88 year old man . And he is a sick person also..He gets disturbed more and he finds very difficult to sleep in the night because of the loud barking and shouting of the stray dogs.

Please do the needful as soon as possible as its becoming difficult to survive in the area. Kindly send your Dog Catching Squad as soon as possible and take those dogs away from our place

Our Steet Address is:

Silda
Nagaraj.tanu

Aug 9, 2017

Street dogs

Pls catch the street dogs in our area health layout near Kuvempu Ranga Mandira these dogs r very terrify. Call and aged people can't want in these road even in day time dogs come jump on us only pls see it and do the need full as soon as possible

Nagaraj.R
Bansari Shah

Aug 2, 2017

Stray dogs

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
This is to bring to your kind notice about the stray dogs in our area- Chalaghatta, Domlur. They keep barking the whole night and chase people on street during night (specially risky for pedestrians and people on 2 wheeler). Humbly request you to do the needful.

Thank you!
Bangalore -560071
rajarev

Jul 28, 2017

street Dog menace

There are innumerable street dogs multiplying every year and they keep howling and loud barking throughout the night and there are a number of senior citizens as well as small kids who are unable to sleep throughout the night and sometimes chase 2 wheelers which could be a potential disaster. our address is 26 First MAin road.Sripuram,Seshadripuram,(Behind Total Auto Gas) Could the authorities concerned remove the street dogs and do the needful at the earliest

Rajagopal
ramgad

Jul 26, 2017

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice about the stray dogs in our area- rustamjee layout, whitefield. They houl and keep barking the whole night. This is very stressful and we are not able to sleep. Humble request to take action and rehabilitate these dogs to another place.

Address
Bachpan school road
Rustamjee layout
Whitefield.
resmaranjith

Jul 19, 2017

Lot of stray dogs in Satyam Street Munnekolala

There are a lot of stray dogs in Satyam Street 2nd Cross, Munnekolala Marathahalli...fighting, barking and running behind kids and people. Its like now kids are not able to play in the street, people cant sleep at night due to fighting and barking, running behind people at night. Please help out.
Sachkal

Jul 7, 2017

Street dogs

Lots of dtreet dogs in jp nagar 8th phase..near jumbo savari dinne bus stop..straight road inside from hotel.hallimane. fed up of those dogs..barking and biting people at night. School kids are scared..cars are geting scratched and things spoiled lik seat covers. Please catch them and make us free...
Gahan

Jun 18, 2017

Dog

There are so many dogs are Biteing all the peoples
Add: 6th G cross guttabashavra nagar chikkabanavra Bangalore opposite Sri Krishna collage
NairaK

Jun 14, 2017

street dogs

There are about 7-8 street dogs creating problems to all the commuters in Apoorva Mansion Apartments,Doddabommasandra,Bangalore-560097
the roads, barking or howling through out the day.They keep barking the whole night due to which we cannot have sound sleep.
Please do he needful ASAP as its becoming difficult for us to survive in the area.
yashodeepgholap

Jun 6, 2017

Seeking Help!!! Street Dog Menace

I had been facing problems with a particular dog in my locality. He’s very aggressive and has a record of biting many people in the area. I was bitten around a month back and since then he’s bitten 5/6 more people. The attacks has become a common scenario in the neighbourhood and getting more and more frequent by day. Hence there’s growing intolerance regarding this particular dog among the people. I’m pretty new to BLR and unaware of any organisations or individuals who could help me with this problem. Kindly help us vacate this dog to a other place.

Here is the address: 1st Cross Road, Sector 7, HSR Layout, (Manjunath Layout), Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102

Seeking Help!!! Street Dog Menace Seeking Help!!! Street Dog Menace

RashmiA

May 31, 2017

Street Dogs Menace in Eeshwar Nagar, Kadrenahalli Cross, Bangalore

Hello Sir,

There are about 8-12 street dogs creating problems to all the commuters in Eeshwar Nagar, Kadrenahalli Cross, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore- 560070. Few neighbours feed food to all these dogs, because of which these dogs are always either blocking the roads, barking or howling through out the day. Could you please look into this and do the needfull.

Rashmi
Abhin Lal

May 23, 2017

STRAY DOGS

There are about 10-12 dogs who's always in front of my house. My duty timings are 5:00 am - 2:00 pm sometimes 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Am unable to leave for work peacefully as these dogs chases me always in the morning & night. In between 7:00 am to 9:00 pm things are peaceful. Please try to do something. I have no idea where to go and ask for help.
Vidya K.

Apr 15, 2017

Too many dogs in front of my home

Hello Sir/Madam,

There are 15-20 street dogs in front of my house which makes us difficult to walk on street. Especially during evening time they have attacked us many times, snatched our vegetable and milk bags.
They keep barking the whole night due to which we cannot have sound sleep.
I am staying in Sector 2, Near Indian Oil petrol pump, behind Cambridge school, HSR layout.

Please do he needful as is becoming difficult for us to survive in the area.

Vidya
yeshas

Mar 29, 2017

Stray dogs menace
I am staying near old airport. There are 10-15 dogs in the next street to our house. My son goes to a playgroup school located in that street. Many a times the dogs have attacked on small kids. Adults like us can somehow manage but the kids get scared a lot.

I request the concerned personnel. Sir/Madam please look into the matter and do the needful.

The street address is:
661 5th cross a block vinayakanagar old air port , Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017

Sincerely,
muniraj
Basapati

Mar 27, 2017

Many Street dogs

Hi Sir,

Am staying at hosa road 9th cross Bangalore-560100. Here there are many Street dogs and it's very difficult for people who come mid night to home. These dogs attacked me one day Gods bless a great escape as home near by.

Please take a necessary action.
Landmark: Pawan jewellers..

Basavaraj
balaji_10

Mar 4, 2017

Stray Dog Menace

I stay at 9th A cross, 25th Main, HSR Layout, Sector 1, Karnataka 560102. There are too many stray dogs in my street. They bark throughout the night everyday chasing every vehicle that passes by and it becomes very difficult for kids and elders to have a peaceful night's sleep.

Please take necessary action as early as possible.Thank you.
ansharma

Mar 2, 2017

street dogs

I am citizen of our bangalore city, patelappa layout second cross nagashethy halli bangalore 560094.

There are 5 to 6 dogs in our street which make problem for us for outing like if we go market they will follow us and put mouth in

our bags n bark when we restrict them and have bite my sister this evening,there is one mad white dog in third or first cross.

kindly do the needfull

thank you.
Preeti Mural

Mar 2, 2017

Stray dogs menace

I am staying near Rama temple, New Thippasandra, Bengaluru. There are 10-15 dogs in the next street to our house. My daughter goes to a playgroup school located in that street. Many a times the dogs have attacked on small kids. Adults like us can somehow manage but the kids get scared a lot.

The street address is:
Yellamma Temple Rd, HAL 3rd Stage, Bhoomi Reddy Colony, New Tippasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560075

Sincerely,

Preeti Aravind Mural
KavyaShree.T

Mar 1, 2017

Regarding street dogs trouble

Dear sir ,
We stay in Ayyappanagar KRpuram there are more than 50 dogs in our area and they are multiplying. It became a big headache for us to move out early morning and even in night too. They attack us. In night it is more big headache they start barking whole night which disturbs a lot so kindly catch these dogs.