BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP/Dog Catching Squad

Preethi chitturi

Feb 22, 2017

Too many dogs barking loud at night and disturbing people

I am a resident of munireddy layout,panathur main road,marathahally,bangaluru.That layout has got so many stray dogs which keep on howling, barking, crying the whole night and residents are not able to sleep. Can somebody please take those dogs away from that lane
Please take actions as soon as possible
Nsmaben

Feb 20, 2017

street dog menace, breeding and killing othere animals and biting humans

Hello Sir/Madam,

We live in HBR layout there are many dogs on this 3rd cross and they breed and give birth to many dogs. also they kill other pet animals as they are going wild for food, bite humans. pls pls catch the dog from this location its become nightmare for us.
we need immediate action as our kids life and all our lives in danger they have become ferocious.

our address:
3rd cross 4th block 1st stage HBR layout blore-43, behind near noorani masjid.
contact no:9886073158

thanks you.
Sanketh Umesh

Feb 16, 2017

Dogs catch

I have found more than 50 dogs near my place it attacked. Me and my dog while walking on road 10 dogs attacked me
And my dog luckily I escaped my dog died fighting with those street dogs .
syed waseem khatai

Feb 15, 2017

street dog menace

There are about 25-30 dogs in BTM Layout I stage 3rd Main Road (Opposite to Maruthi layout) and they keep barking and fighting in the night. the residents of the street are greatly disturbed. We cannot walk freely after 10 pm in our street. These dogs will be barking for the whole night and our sleep is disturbed from many days. Please take necessary action and free us from the dog menace. We will be very thankful to you.
affan1911

Feb 14, 2017

dog Menace

Dear Sir/Madam ,

There are 5 Stray Dogs , in my area Richmond Town.
They keep barking day and night very stressful and they keep chasing people and chasing people on 2 Wheelers . PLEASE SEND YOUR DOG CATCHING SQUAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. AND REHABILITATE THEM INTO SOME OTHER PLACE

Curley Street , Richmond Town
Landmark : Baldwin Boys' High School (BACK GATE)
Landmark 2 : Johnson Market
Preetham2006

Feb 13, 2017

Stray Dogs Menace

Dear Sir/Madam, there are nearly 25 stray dogs in Vidhana Soudha Layout near Deepa Complex in Nagarbhavi II Stage, they don't allow people to walk on the road. In the night they walk in groups and attack people on vehicle. Please rehabilitate them to other places soon.

Residents of Vidhana Soudha Layout,

Papareddy Palya,

Nagarbhavi II Stage,
Bangalore -560072
Mani912

Feb 13, 2017

chased by stray dogs

i am staying near AK Food Mart, Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100. there are too many stray dogs in my street. today morning i was chased by these dogs and was about to bite me . people near my residence are unable walk in the night and early morning . Even people cant sleep.kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.

Mani.
ph.no: 9487942408
shyam_k

Feb 3, 2017

Dog barking all over night

I'm not able to sleep at night time. Very huge noise .not able.to bare it. Pls dog catchers help us. Here there is more than 20 dogs in Ramagondanahalli.

Address:
Behind Ramagondanahalli Govt.School,
Whitefield, Bangalore
Saranya vijay

Jan 25, 2017

Street dogs

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice about the stray dogs in our area- Kalkere, Ramurthynagar. They houl and keep barking the whole night. This is very stressful and my kids (5 months baby)are not able to sleep. Humble request to take action and rehabilitate these dogs to another place.

Saranya
# 5, 8th cross kalkere main road, Happy garden layout, OPP to shakthi fresh Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore - 560016
sanju v

Jan 21, 2017

Dog bite

hello sir,

iam residing at reddy palya,HAL(old airport).
there are number of street dogs near reddy palya, left to masjid.we are very scared about them. even if we want go to office and come to home it is very dangerous.
i cont eating bcz fear of dogs.
reddy palya -560019 left first street to masjid.
satish chandra c

Jan 20, 2017

stray dog menace in sir m v layout 8th block anjananagar

There is a stray dog menace sir m v layout 8th block anjanagar. At night they use to attack pedestrain, two wheeler and four wheelers. We got hectic problem with stray dog. There are nearly 18 stray dogs in our area. So i request to take serious action regarding this matter.

Location
Sir m visveshwaraiah layout 8th block fe anjananagar magadi road
Bangalore 560091
Landmark near bindu amulya apartment.
Ratikanta.s

Jan 11, 2017

Problem with dogs

I would like to complain about the menace created in my area HAL 2nd Stage, Kodhihalli, Near Yellamma Temple, 7th Cross, Katappa Lane.

Here are more than 10-15 dogs in this area keep barking at people all the time and even during night times. Everyday after a busy schedule unable to bear the barkings from these stranded dogs with no owners. These dogs bark at every vehical that passes by at night specially after 10:30 Pm. It has made difficult for us to walk during night times. Same dog also tried to bit me when I was in a two- wheeler.

Request you to send dog catchers ASAP.

Location: Kodhihalli, HAL 2nd Stage, Near Yellamma Temple, 7th Cross, Katappa Lane, Bangalore-560008

YogitaM

Jan 11, 2017

Too many stray dogs, most of them seem ferocious and create a ruckus at late night hours

There is an increasing problem of stray dogs barking all through the night in Lakshmaiah Garden layout area of Horamavu Agara. There are more than 15 stray dogs in each lane 1, 3 and 4 of the area. Also a large troop along the railway line connecting Horamavu railway gate and Lakshmaiah Garden Layout. We see some new puppies quite often, clearly the number of dogs is increasing.

They attack 2 wheeler's as well as pedestrians especially in the night. They have also stopped slow moving cars by jumping on them. It is very stressful for residents. May I request BBMP to neuter dogs in this area also rehabilitate at least some numbers somewhere else.

Resident of Gardenia Jasminoides,
Lakshmaiah Garden Layout, Horamavu Agara,
Landmark - Close to Horamavu Agara Lake
Bangalore - 43
mondac

Jan 9, 2017

Street Dog Menace

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice about the stray dogs in our area- Nayanapnahalli. They houl and keep barking the whole night. This is very stressful for everyone of us not able to sleep. They bark, chase and attack to people either walking or on vehicle and caused accidents injuring them and no proper sleep in night due to their bark and fighting. Humble request to take action and rehabilitate these dogs to another place.

Near Mahaveer Rhyolite apartment,
Near RTO office, arekere
nayanapanahalli 560076
Bangalore
Lavanya chinnareddy

Jan 3, 2017

Street dogs

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice about the stray dogs in our area- Banaswadi. They houl and keep barking the whole night. This is very stressful and my kids (5 months baby)are not able to sleep. Humble request to take action and rehabilitate these dogs to another place.

Lavanya
6th cross. EX service man colony,
near BSNL Office
Banaswadi 560016
Bangalore
cooltaurian

Jan 3, 2017

Street Dogs Menace

I am a resident of 1st Main,3rd B Cross, P.R.Layout,Munnekolala,Marathalli, Bangalore. I am writing to let you know about the street dog menace in my area. 3-4 street dogs have been continously barking for past 2-3 months on people. These dogs bark all day and night hence not letting anyone sleep. I am afraid that these dogs are mentally sick and could soon bite some persons, which could spread diseases like rabies.

I request you to kindly take a strong action as soon as possible, so that, we residents can live peaceful lives.
Abhinav Jangda

Jan 2, 2017

Street Dog Menace

I am a resident of Prakhruthi Apartments, T. P. Venugopal Layout, near SBM Layout, Anandnagar, near RT Nagar, Bangalore. I am writing to let you know about the street dog menace in my area. 6-7 street dogs have been continously barking for past 2-3 months on people. These dogs bark all day and night hence not letting anyone sleep. I am afraid that these dogs are mentally sick and could soon bite some persons, which could spread diseases like rabies.

t_k_raju

Dec 29, 2016

BBMP - Stray Dog Menace

There is an increasing problem of stray dogs barking all through the night in Sun City layout area of J P Nagar 7th phase area under BBMP Ward 195. There are more than 30-40 stray dogs in the area. They attack 2 wheelers as well as pedestrians especially in the night after 10. It has become a regular habit that they start barking around midnight and on and off upto around 4 am. The residents in the area are losing sleeping. May I request BBMP to look into this problem seriously for an immediate solution.

Raju
On behalf of Unicon Whiteleaf apartments owners association
134, 3rd main, Suncity Layout
J P Nagar 7th phase
Bangalore 560078
farhan.pasha89

Dec 28, 2016

Too many dogs creating menace

I would like to complain about the menace created in my area tuba layout, thanisandra, Bangalore-45.

Here are more than 15- 20 dogs in this area keep barking at people all the time and even during night times. Everyday after a busy schedule unable to bear the barkings from these stranded dogs with no owners. It has made difficult for us to walk during night times.

Request you to send dog catchers ASAP.

Ahmed Farhan Pasha
Arun Wuppuluri

Dec 24, 2016

Stray Dog Menace in CHoodasandra Area

I would like to register a complaint with regards to the Stray Dog Menace in the Choodasandra Area of Bangalore.Hopefully this complaint reaches the right people so it can get addressed .
Recently a resident of our Apartment [MJ Azaliya] got badly injured when a Stray Dog pounced on him while he was on a 2 wheeler . He got badly injured next to his eye and forehead.
This is just an example and more such events are very common ,however this one being serious has come to our attention and I request the Department to take immediate action on the same.

Arun
Resident of MJ Azaliya Apartments
Choodasandra,Off Central Jail Road
Bangaore
harshbangalore

Dec 23, 2016

Stray dogs disturbing the people

I ma complaining on behalf of Electronic city phase1 area, sir I am sorry to have been complaining about this, the stray dogs have made life hell for people here, they do not let people walk, they do not let us sleep whole night they will be barking and no one would believe but the count of stray dogs in Electronic city phase 1 alone and that to within 2-3 km road would be 200 and that to every dog dangerous and ready to bite and bark, people call it Silicone valley of India and here in Ecity Phase1 there are many big companies who pat there back with pride for the work they are doing towards the community but I am sorry t say what the government or related authorities are doing to keep their citizens safe and the companies as well , the area which has developed due to their presence, and yeah last but not the least the employees coming in late at night from work are being chased by dogs , who's responsibility is to look after ,aren't the companies so called (big MNC's) responsible to take cognizance of this matter and should help out in cleaning and removing these harmful creatures.It is indeed an alarming situation.
Hemshankar Sahu2

Dec 9, 2016

Stray Dog don't let you sleep and one bit a pedestrian

Please take away dogs in the kaggadaspura main road, near 4th cross.

These dogs bark at every vehical that passes by at night specially after 11.

Once I saw a dark black colored dog bit a pedestrian.
Same dog also tried to bit me when I was in a 2 wheeler.

Please take action asap.

harikanarisetty

Dec 5, 2016

Dogs Distubing

The dogs in my street are very disturbing everyday. We stay in second floor and they come upto the 2nd floor barking. There is a diseased dog that sits and cries infront of my door. Please help me out.

Kovilambakkam, Chennai

Vidhya
Praveen4291

Nov 29, 2016

Dog barking all over night

I'm not able to sleep at night time. Very huge noise .not able.to bare it. Pls dog catchers help us. Here there is more than 10 dogs including our PG owner two dogs.

Address:
No25.shanthi road, shanthinagar,
Bangalore 27.
Mobile: 9880414975
Landmark: aalaya PG

Ramji Viswa

Nov 11, 2016

More than 100 dogs in immadihalli main road and borewell road

Hello sir, daily I ride through borewell road and immadihalli main road to reach my home at night after 11 pm.. lot of dogs attacking all riders cyclist at night and don't let them ride safely... I kindly request you to catch. All. Dogs before something serious happens..
Ramji