BBMP Garbage Collection

Ashwini.A

Mar 22, 2019

Garbage collection

Hi Team

I live in R.T Street (anchepet) near BESCOM Bangalore-560053. We are not aware of when the garbage team is coming to pick up the garbage neither we could hear any sound/visel sound of them coming and there has been days waiting for them from morning but they don't have timing and we have to leave for work.where to dispose we end up keeping inside the house , so many of us end up doing the same thing where it ends up going for weeks which can also lead into serious health issues.

Hope to hear positive respond from you.

Amrut Agasi

Mar 17, 2019

Not taking garbage from 1week

I am Amrut Agasi . Resident from Kathriguppe, Bangalore.
In our area garbage cleaners not taking garbage from one week . Even we are paying monthly Rs. 30.

Kindly do the needful

Dear BBMP,

Address - #61, KHB colony, 5th block, kormangala, bangalore, 560095
Garbage collection guy ph no. - 9972185386
Money payment - Rs 200/month

I am facing this issue since November when we opened our new office. Garbage collection guy dont collect money unless we pay them some amount which is not fixed and they keep on increasing as per there wish.

They started with Rs 100 per month, increase to Rs 200/month and now demanding Rs 500 per month for 1 big dustbin.

On agreeing to Rs 200/month finally, they have now stopped collecting garbage because of no known reason. They want money in cash and cant come at office timing. They security guy tried to give them garbage but they refused.

Can you guys please help me
Number - 9599589525
Name - Nidhi
SB46394219

Feb 8, 2019

Non Removal of Garbage

There has been garbage accumulation for last 20 day's and none of the garbage collectors are removing them as they have asked us bribe to clear it up, isn't it against the law of the land to ask for bribe for performing their work diligently, see attached photo

Non Removal of Garbage

Rumi15

Jan 31, 2019

Garbage Collection / Big Trash Bins D

Garbage Collection / Big Trash Bins

I am writing this with the hope that there would be a positive response with a solution.

I live in Ayyappa Layout 4 the cross, Marathahalli. We are not aware of when the garbage team is coming to pick up the garbage neither we could hear any sound of them coming and there has been days waiting for them from morning but they don't have timing and we have to leave t work and its very difficult for bachelors working , and without knowing where to dispose we end up keeping inside the house , so many of us end up doing the same thing where it ends up going for weeks which can also lead into serious health issues.

Yes, I have noticed couple of people throwing and without us having an option throwing it on street and I know its not the right thing and its hard to keep waste inside house . When I ask people I know to understand when the garbage team comes the only respond is like they come when they want there is no particular time or day sometimes they wont show up, they don't collect from all the house and they don't even wait . which makes it hard for everyone.

If there Big Trash Bins in every street it would be helpful so that we can throw it there, its difficult for us to wait for them when we have to leave morning to work .

Would request the team to kindly do the needful
@ansh

Jan 17, 2019

garbage collection

I live in marathahalli area Bangalore.everyday small van kind of vehicle use to come to collect garbage early morning with a loudspeaker playing music ( song).my grandfather is not well and due to this nuisance he can't able to take a proper sleep.even my brother is working in night shift .he used to come early morning and can't able to sleep properly.
Its my sincere request please please stop this loud music early morning.
Vijayalakshmi_S

Jan 12, 2019

Garbage being dumped in front of the house

Garbage is being dumped in front of the house.
The lady who collects garbage KEEPS THE GARBAGE COLLECTING VEHICLE (MANUAL) IN front of our house inspite of telling her not to keep it there, all the other residents dump the GARBAGE in front of our house since the VEHICLE IS PLACED BY HER in front of our house. SHE WILL LEAVE THE VEHICLE IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE AFTER COLLECTING ALL THE GARBAGE.

CANNOT STAY IN THE HOUSE DUE TO GARBAGE SMELL FROM THAT VEHICLE.

PLEASE INSTRUCT THE EMPLOYEES NOT TO PARK MANUAL GARBAGE VEHICLES IN FRONT OF SOME BODY'S HOUSE and clean the GARBAGE daily.

ADDRESS
17TH MAIN SRINAGAR
NEAR RADHA KRISHNA SCHOOL/BEHIND GOVT SCHOOL
BANGALORE 560050

Garbage being dumped in front of the house

xavier.m

Dec 8, 2018

Garbage Collection / Big Trash Bins

I live in SG Palya 10th Cross 3rd Main Road. We are not aware of when the garbage team is coming to pick up the garbage neither we could hear any sound of them coming and there has been days waiting for them from morning but they don't have timing and we have to leave t work and its very difficult for bachelors working , and without knowing where to dispose we end up keeping inside the house , so many of us end up doing the same thing where it ends up going for weeks which can also lead into serious health issues.

Would request the team to kindly do the needful.
yesawini

Nov 29, 2018

Garbage not been collected for more than1 week

Garbage trucks are not showing up regularly. Its been more than a week and Garbage is getting piled up in huge quantity and no space to dump it.
We could see the vehicle in other streets/mainroads and collect garbage only form Main roads..What about the streets.
What's going on. They are habituated and making us to keep the garbage inside home more than a week?. Please take the necessary actions.

its been repeating every time

Vignan Nagar 2nd cross
Satyendra Shenoy b

Nov 7, 2018

Garbage collector does not pick up garbage

Ward no. 132, 14th B Main road, 8-e cross, weavers society, rpc layout, Vijaynagar east, Bangalore 40
Garbage is not picked up for days together resulting in huge pile up of garbage in front of houses
Pushpanjal

Oct 23, 2018

Irregular collection of garbage collection and bad behaviour

I live in vishveswaraiya layout, sidedahalli main road near Bagalkunte.. There is no garbage collection from our from past many months.i segregate and keep it outside of my but he will not pick up neither he will stop near my home even though I paid him 40₹but h will not collect it on regular basis...He is very irregular.
Whenever I ask or my folks ask he won't respond properly or without responding he just go away.Disposing garbage he became a big problem for because of his rude behaviour.I tried asking him but he responded very badly.
Kindly look into this matter and take the action immediately

Pushpanjali

(Bagalkunte)

Bangalore 73
Abhishek maharaj

Oct 20, 2018

Not coming on regular basis

Garbage trucks are not coming regularly. hardly come once or twice in a week. Some times not come to all cross And also no fixed timing.
And this time more than 9days has over not coming.
And this is not joke to keep 10days garbage in home.
How this irresponsible they can be.
Kindly Take some serious action. Full House environment gets spoiled

2nd Cross Babusapalya , Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043

Garbage Collection - victoria layout

I am a resident of Victoria layout.This area Garbage collection is not happening effectively.Most of the days they just come and then they collect only from the house they get money.I go to office early by 7.30 , so i dont see them to even bribe.I keep the garbage outside of my house by 730 am , they dont take it . Apart from the vans , a lady also comes for sweeping and garbage collection.She ask money every week to collect the garbage.In this situation , The garbage stays on the roads and we are not able to dispose it. Please help.

Garbage Collection

Garbage Collection

I am a resident of Victoria layout.This area Garbage collection is not happening effectively.Most of the days they just come and then they collect only from the house they get money.I go to office early by 730 , so i dont see them to even bribe.I keep the garbage outside of my house by 730 am , they dont take it . Apart from the vans , a lady also comes for sweeping and garbage collection.She ask money every week to collect the garbage.In this situation , The garbage stays on the roads and we are not able to dispose it. Please help.

IndianKarnataka

Oct 6, 2018

Garbage is Not collecting Daily

HI,
Garbage is not collecting daily. weekly one or two times only they are collecting the garbage. It is highly difficult to manage garbage.
it causing major health issue. Kindly requesting to take action

Address:-
KanakaVinayaga road,
3rd Cross, Shanti Layout,
Ramamurthy nagar,
Bangalore-560016
naddiv

Oct 5, 2018

Garbage collection in Naidu layout

There is no dustbin r garbage collection person coming to collect. IN THIS RAINY SEASON it is really difficult to dispense garbage..

I see one person coming not sure he is authorized r not. He is demanding money for collecting garbage.. And he is collecting the garbage who is giving money only

Please make sure every house is able to use that if he is from bbmp..

Electronic city phase2
Shantipura
Naidu layout.
naddiv

Oct 5, 2018

Garbage collection naidu layout shantipura

There is no dustbin or bbmp people coming to collect garbage..
No idea where to drop the garbage it is really difficult for old people..
One person comes I dont know he is authorized r not he is demanding money to collect garbage.

Please keep dustbin r allot someone to collect garbage atleast 2 days once..In the rainy season it is really difficult.. please do the needful

Electronic city phase2
Shantipura
Naidu layout..
chaitu592

Oct 3, 2018

Requesting for garbage collection for our lane

Grabage collection people are nit comming to our lane.

20, Shri Manjunath Nagar, 3rd Main, Seegehalli, KR Puram

Knrakeshjain

Sep 18, 2018

No Garbage collection since a week

Garbage collection team didn't come since a week, it's been a regular practice that once in a week or per 10 days once they are coming to the area. We could see the vehicle in other streets. What's going on. They are habituated and making us to keep the garbage inside home for a week?. Please take the necessary actions.

Vignan Nagar 14th cross.
Behind SCT college.
Goldag90

Sep 14, 2018

Garbage and burning it in side of the road

I have recently shifted in Panathur, JCR layout. If we look at the condition of garbage disposal. Some people has thrown too much of garbage in main road nears trees and they even started burning same which is creating lot of pollution. This is near the SLS sapphire apartment.

Garbage and burning it in side of the road

SacDas

Aug 28, 2018

Irregular Garbage Collection

Garbage gets collected only once a week and because of this the garbage is getting pilled up at homes. People in the area have been keeping dry waste and disposing it as and when the garbage collectors come but the wet waste is creating a mess. People also tried to pay the collectors money requesting them to come regularly but in vain. Kindly look into it as my beautiful neighborhood is turning into a garbage dump site

Having large collection bins at selected places will be effective as people do not have to throw the wet waste on the streets.

AREA
3rd Cross, Officers Model Colony
T.Dasarahalli
Citizen18

Aug 27, 2018

No Garbage Collection for 30 Days

HAL 3d Stage, Near Gandhi Park.

Garbage vans are collecting garbage only from hotels where they make good money and are refusing to collect garbage from residents. Garbage has been accumulating for 30 days with no respite!!
aksrini

Aug 26, 2018

No garbage collected since 2 weeks

Garbage collection lady didn't turned up since 2 weeks (She gone for vacation). Iam surprised that there is no substitute.
The entire 14th cross which has more than few hundred houses are stinking. Raised it to the supervisor, but not resolved.
Location: 14th Cross, Byrasandra, G.M.Palya, Bangalore 560075
Please resolve ASAP
Chandrashekhar Hegde

Aug 23, 2018

Garbaage Collection

Garbage Collection Van is coming to area and going fast without collecting Garbage from all house hold.

They some times stop at some distance and demand People to come and give Garbage.

If people bring Garbage , they say they will take next day and speed away.

Some times they go around the area for Jolly Ride without collecting any Garbage.

They do not have any responsibility or accountability.

They waste money and resources as if is their own.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...