BBMP Garbage Collection

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP Garbage Collection

xavier.m

Dec 8, 2018

Garbage Collection / Big Trash Bins

I am writing this with the hope that there would be a positive response with a solution.

I live in SG Palya 10th Cross 3rd Main Road. We are not aware of when the garbage team is coming to pick up the garbage neither we could hear any sound of them coming and there has been days waiting for them from morning but they don't have timing and we have to leave t work and its very difficult for bachelors working , and without knowing where to dispose we end up keeping inside the house , so many of us end up doing the same thing where it ends up going for weeks which can also lead into serious health issues.

Yes, I have noticed couple of people throwing and without us having an option throwing it on street and I know its not the right thing and its hard to keep waste inside house . When I ask people I know to understand when the garbage team comes the only respond is like they come when they want there is no particular time or day sometimes they wont show up, they don't collect from all the house and they don't even wait . which makes it hard for everyone.

If there Big Trash Bins in every street it would be helpful so that we can throw it there, its difficult for us to wait for them when we have to leave morning to work .

Would request the team to kindly do the needful.
yesawini

Nov 29, 2018

Garbage not been collected for more than1 week

Garbage trucks are not showing up regularly. Its been more than a week and Garbage is getting piled up in huge quantity and no space to dump it.
We could see the vehicle in other streets/mainroads and collect garbage only form Main roads..What about the streets.
What's going on. They are habituated and making us to keep the garbage inside home more than a week?. Please take the necessary actions.

its been repeating every time

Vignan Nagar 2nd cross
Satyendra Shenoy b

Nov 7, 2018

Garbage collector does not pick up garbage

Ward no. 132, 14th B Main road, 8-e cross, weavers society, rpc layout, Vijaynagar east, Bangalore 40
Garbage is not picked up for days together resulting in huge pile up of garbage in front of houses
Pushpanjal

Oct 23, 2018

Irregular collection of garbage collection and bad behaviour

I live in vishveswaraiya layout, sidedahalli main road near Bagalkunte.. There is no garbage collection from our from past many months.i segregate and keep it outside of my but he will not pick up neither he will stop near my home even though I paid him 40₹but h will not collect it on regular basis...He is very irregular.
Whenever I ask or my folks ask he won't respond properly or without responding he just go away.Disposing garbage he became a big problem for because of his rude behaviour.I tried asking him but he responded very badly.
Kindly look into this matter and take the action immediately

Pushpanjali

(Bagalkunte)

Bangalore 73
Abhishek maharaj

Oct 20, 2018

Not coming on regular basis

Garbage trucks are not coming regularly. hardly come once or twice in a week. Some times not come to all cross And also no fixed timing.
And this time more than 9days has over not coming.
And this is not joke to keep 10days garbage in home.
How this irresponsible they can be.
Kindly Take some serious action. Full House environment gets spoiled

2nd Cross Babusapalya , Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043

Garbage Collection - victoria layout

I am a resident of Victoria layout.This area Garbage collection is not happening effectively.Most of the days they just come and then they collect only from the house they get money.I go to office early by 7.30 , so i dont see them to even bribe.I keep the garbage outside of my house by 730 am , they dont take it . Apart from the vans , a lady also comes for sweeping and garbage collection.She ask money every week to collect the garbage.In this situation , The garbage stays on the roads and we are not able to dispose it. Please help.

Garbage Collection

Garbage Collection

I am a resident of Victoria layout.This area Garbage collection is not happening effectively.Most of the days they just come and then they collect only from the house they get money.I go to office early by 730 , so i dont see them to even bribe.I keep the garbage outside of my house by 730 am , they dont take it . Apart from the vans , a lady also comes for sweeping and garbage collection.She ask money every week to collect the garbage.In this situation , The garbage stays on the roads and we are not able to dispose it. Please help.

IndianKarnataka

Oct 6, 2018

Garbage is Not collecting Daily

HI,
Garbage is not collecting daily. weekly one or two times only they are collecting the garbage. It is highly difficult to manage garbage.
it causing major health issue. Kindly requesting to take action

Address:-
KanakaVinayaga road,
3rd Cross, Shanti Layout,
Ramamurthy nagar,
Bangalore-560016
naddiv

Oct 5, 2018

Garbage collection in Naidu layout

There is no dustbin r garbage collection person coming to collect. IN THIS RAINY SEASON it is really difficult to dispense garbage..

I see one person coming not sure he is authorized r not. He is demanding money for collecting garbage.. And he is collecting the garbage who is giving money only

Please make sure every house is able to use that if he is from bbmp..

Electronic city phase2
Shantipura
Naidu layout.
naddiv

Oct 5, 2018

Garbage collection naidu layout shantipura

There is no dustbin or bbmp people coming to collect garbage..
No idea where to drop the garbage it is really difficult for old people..
One person comes I dont know he is authorized r not he is demanding money to collect garbage.

Please keep dustbin r allot someone to collect garbage atleast 2 days once..In the rainy season it is really difficult.. please do the needful

Electronic city phase2
Shantipura
Naidu layout..
chaitu592

Oct 3, 2018

Requesting for garbage collection for our lane

Grabage collection people are nit comming to our lane.

20, Shri Manjunath Nagar, 3rd Main, Seegehalli, KR Puram

Knrakeshjain

Sep 18, 2018

No Garbage collection since a week

Garbage collection team didn't come since a week, it's been a regular practice that once in a week or per 10 days once they are coming to the area. We could see the vehicle in other streets. What's going on. They are habituated and making us to keep the garbage inside home for a week?. Please take the necessary actions.

Vignan Nagar 14th cross.
Behind SCT college.
Goldag90

Sep 14, 2018

Garbage and burning it in side of the road

I have recently shifted in Panathur, JCR layout. If we look at the condition of garbage disposal. Some people has thrown too much of garbage in main road nears trees and they even started burning same which is creating lot of pollution. This is near the SLS sapphire apartment.

Garbage and burning it in side of the road

SacDas

Aug 28, 2018

Irregular Garbage Collection

Garbage gets collected only once a week and because of this the garbage is getting pilled up at homes. People in the area have been keeping dry waste and disposing it as and when the garbage collectors come but the wet waste is creating a mess. People also tried to pay the collectors money requesting them to come regularly but in vain. Kindly look into it as my beautiful neighborhood is turning into a garbage dump site

Having large collection bins at selected places will be effective as people do not have to throw the wet waste on the streets.

AREA
3rd Cross, Officers Model Colony
T.Dasarahalli
Citizen18

Aug 27, 2018

No Garbage Collection for 30 Days

HAL 3d Stage, Near Gandhi Park.

Garbage vans are collecting garbage only from hotels where they make good money and are refusing to collect garbage from residents. Garbage has been accumulating for 30 days with no respite!!
aksrini

Aug 26, 2018

No garbage collected since 2 weeks

Garbage collection lady didn't turned up since 2 weeks (She gone for vacation). Iam surprised that there is no substitute.
The entire 14th cross which has more than few hundred houses are stinking. Raised it to the supervisor, but not resolved.
Location: 14th Cross, Byrasandra, G.M.Palya, Bangalore 560075
Please resolve ASAP
Chandrashekhar Hegde

Aug 23, 2018

Garbaage Collection

Garbage Collection Van is coming to area and going fast without collecting Garbage from all house hold.

They some times stop at some distance and demand People to come and give Garbage.

If people bring Garbage , they say they will take next day and speed away.

Some times they go around the area for Jolly Ride without collecting any Garbage.

They do not have any responsibility or accountability.

They waste money and resources as if is their own.
srinivasan r m,

Aug 8, 2018

GARBAGE COLLECTIONS

i visit the BBMP Garbage collection center with photo, called the health inspector and immediately they cleared the garbage
excellent

9th Cross, JP NAGAR 2ND PH OPP HDFC BANK BANGALORE 560078

anu..j

Aug 2, 2018

Irregular Garbage collection

Garbage trucks are not showing up regularly. hardly come once in a week. And also no fix timing.

Add- 2nd C Cross Road (near Shivaram Karanth Park), East of NGEF Layout, Kasturi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
sindhunair

Jul 27, 2018

collecting garbage

In my area, Bileshivale, hanumanth nagar,near Church , The garbage collection happens only once in 2 days in a week. For past 4 week its repeated. We cant keep waste in our house .bad smells and insect is coming. We are force to throw it in streets.
First the ladies used to come correctly. Now the auto is coming once in a week and he collects only from few houses if we ask why he is not coming to other houses he replies in sarcastic way.

Keeping garbage in the house for 4-5 days is unhygienic. It is also a cause for bad smell and insects.
Request the supervisor to take immediate action and give us a permanent solutions.
gurujims

Jul 26, 2018

Garbage didn't collect for 1 week

Not sure, when the garbage team is coming to pick-up garbage.. from morning 6 AM on-wards we are waiting to give waste to them but, nearby street they are coming except our street between 6AM-8.30AM.. they don't have proper timing also.. sometime they come at 6.30 AM, sometime 7.30 AM.. for bachelors it is very difficult to monitor when they are coming.
Address:
13th cross Venkatapura,
Koramangala 1st block,
Bangalore - 34.
Kalsibail

Jul 23, 2018

Garbage collection

Garbage collection not happening properly on 7th Cross 4th main 1st Stage 2nd phase (Behind ICICI & Corporation Banks) Chandralayout. The van deliberately is missing some houses stating that van is full. Please depute an Inspector.
F J Victor

Jul 21, 2018

Cleaning of street and collection od gabbage and construction material

There is no cleaner that comes to sweep the street and collect the garbage. The cleaners clean the main Coles Road but do not clean the street next to Pizza Hut. Garbage and construction material is lying for weeks.

The street supervisor Ravi roams around on his motor bike but ignores complaints and the cleaners are very arrogant and do not cleanthe Street.

The do not collect garbage every day.

Please ensure that a cleaner is allocated to cleaning this street (Coles Road Cross near Pizza Hut)on a daily basis.

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...