BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

karunyag

Oct 20, 2017

Bangalore development Authorty

The adjacent site to my house #2660 is vacant from a long time and time to time I have been calling the owner and requested him to clean the site. he has paid no attention to my requests and now the site is full of weeds and dangerous plants and has become a house for snakes, mangoose and all reckless people are throwing garbage into the same. sometimes people are using it as public toilet also.
As there are many kids playing on the road and we walk on the road adjacent to the site which may cause us face some hazard like snake bite or dengue fever due to mosquitoes, I request you to look into the same
Simmi A

Oct 13, 2017

Open defecation

Deaf Sir/Madam

This is to bring into your notice that many slum dwellers have occupied a barren land near our apartment. The area is 9th cross , abhaireddy layout, kaggadaspura.
These people defecate in the open near our apartment and they make their kids to defecate in front of our gate. They throw all kinds of garbage here and there.
The road and a play ground is filled with garbage & shit's. The kids are not able to play around. During the day time we are unable to open the doors & windows due to the bad smell.
This place is near to a lake and it has its serene Beauty which is now getting destroyed by these people. Once we open the door in the morning the scene is people sitting in the open defecating.

Please take in necessary measures to solve this menace.
Hope for a quick action from your side.

Simmi A
Nidhi B

Sep 9, 2017

2-3 stray dogs in my street bark and cry whole night

Hi BBMP

I am the resident of Bangalore ( Door no6 Rangarajan Building RMV EXTN 2nd Stage, New BEL Road, Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore 560094)

There are several dogs nearby my area. During the night time they all bark and cry the whole night and disturb the sleep of the people.

It is very frustrating when a dog barks just below your building every night. This is the issue since a long time and nobody is taking any action.
People have put collars to dogs pretending to be their dogs but they are always on the road (day or night)

Please an immediate action

Nidhi
Ravicomplaint

Jul 17, 2017

No Street Lights

I don't know whether i can register this complaint here or not, but we public are suffering too much because of not proper service from BBMP ward no 53 i am registering here.

There is no proper street lights & more lights are not working in our area Vinayakanagr Medahalli. Bangalore 49 & i registered a complaint in BBMP Sahaaya o may 10th 2017, got the message on registration that Request no 1036148 & assigned officer detail that Mr. Gurappa mobile no 9480685339 but he is nor receiving phone call nor rectifying the problem in street lights..

please try to do the arrangement for rectification of street light problem & arrange required lights in our Area.

Obedient Citizen
Ravishankar 9844007123
Carolgs

Jul 15, 2017

Garbage vehicles not coming

BBMP Garbage collecting vehicles are not coming properly everyday to all streets n we are unable to hear the whistle sound. Garbage r getting settled n house n started stinking. We have no choice of throwing garbage on road sides. Pls look into this and make sure garbage vehicles comes every day to every street n wait for sometime to get our garbage.

Address- 2nd cross, 2nd B main, Nanjappa Layout Adugodi Bangalore-30.
arvind2384@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017

Speed breaker

Hello Madam/sir,
I am a resident of Kempe Gowda Nagar(8th Mile), T. Dasarahalli. I work in IBM India Pvt Lt, MTP , Nagawara, Hebbal. I have been using the HMT main road(T junction from Peenya Industry Metro stop towards HMT watch factory). Recently 2 new speed breakers are constructed right infront of the Platinum-City apartment, I understand the importance of the speed breaker infront of educational institution, what is the need of the speed breakers infront of apartment ?? this is causing alot of inconvenience for the motorists.

The cab drivers use up the road in front of the apartment to park there cars and wait for pickup even though there is "no parking" board there. Sometimes they even parallel park and cause a lot of inconvenience to the road users, since its a single road and the vehicles move in both directions. There are lot of shops(canteens) on the foot path of this road, again the motorists(cars, two-wheelers, vans, trucks) park there and take almost half the road.

I humbly request you remove the speed-breakers and the illegal canteens on the pavements of the road.
Priya7890

May 4, 2017

Please clear dead dog from road

one street dog was died under devarabisanahalli bridge(Bellandur, bangalore) and 2 days got over still that dead dog body is in same place.

Now it is in decomposed stage and smelling badly. Request BBMP to clear the dog ASAP. Thank you.
Prathibhamallisetty

Apr 21, 2017

Cows left unattended in the main roads

Hi sir,

This is regarding the animals left unattended, actually it is very uncomfortable and very troublesome while driving as the animals are left over and unattended nearly some 8 cows and 2 calfs are roaming around the roads where it is very tough to drive over there and even though we horn the cows will not move and once I have met with an accident because of this cows, but the cow owners are not bothering even the people meet with the accidents .if I go and check with them they are not responding please take an action .

Location: Karnataka,Banglore , towards mahadevpura from the drdo phase 2 bustop,exactly near to one water plant in that lane

Nikhitha15

Apr 17, 2017

Drainage near home

There is a site next to our building where the drainage flows and not covered due to which mosquitos are more . If we contact that owner he is not responding at all. The BBMP people have come to clean it. But i request you to close it.

Address

201,6th cross,Bhadrappa layout,near G.R kalyan mantapa, Nagashettyhalli,Bangalore-560094

Hoping for the quick reply

Nikhita
Sui89

Apr 16, 2017

Defecating in open space

I live in an apartment in harlur road There is an open ground besides my home . Few people who live nearby (daily wage workers, construction workers) defecate in this open space inspire of warning.

Requesting you to look into this issue and take necessary action.
Resident 1

Apr 4, 2017

Street dogs

There are around 15-20 dogs in a single lane of our locality. They will be barking al day and night and run behind vehicles, Due to this we are peace-less as they makes sound in day & night.. Can't sleep properly, can't study for exams. Also it's difficult to pass them in the streets specially at nights..

Kindly take necessary actions and make the Bangalore a secure city.

Address
8th A main, exactly near sunshine appartments, gurappanpalya
Bangalore-29

Many thanks in advance..
محمد ادنان

Jan 27, 2017

street dogs,dog bite

Hello sir,
My name is Mohammad sir I want to complaint about the street dogs sir please help us they are up to 8dogs in each cross usually the dog has chased my family and two person have a dog bite I kindly humble u please help us small children's can't even go to shops if u understand us respect the citizen u need to take an action please n I hope ur service will not disappoint me..
My location is m.s palya please contact me my number is
:8867372770
vindya rajaneeshs

Jan 23, 2017

Barking dog menace

We stay in Doddabommsandra , vidyaranyapura . We have to deal with a non cooperative neighbour who tied his dog close to our bed room. This dogs barks and howls all night and doesn't let us sleep. We've requested him to chain it some other place , he hasn't cooperated and ties it in the same place.

Please help.

Vindya
Srinivasshamrao

Jan 22, 2017

Fruit/Vegetable go-down in Residential Area

Our Area is Residential Area Situated in Srinagar, Banashankari 1st Stage (Dasarahalli) It is the last Bus Stop parallel to Hanumanth Nagar 50 feet Road, This Go-Down is in the 7th Cross, 9th Main ( Very Small Room 8 / 6) used to dump fruits/vegetable
and other items and they are using compound for storing Banana/Papaya and other Fruits, Trucks/ Vans / Auto's come here to dump the Goods and they start cleaning the goods and dump all the waste on the road. There is a lot of dust in the air due to this activity. I request BBMP to look into this menace and remove this at the earliest.

Area Behind Srinagar Main Bus Stop : 201, 36 and 37 last bus stop, 7th Cross, 9th Main, Srinagar, Bangalore - 560050
Small room is rented out to do this business on the left side of the road after the intersection (after Electric pole)

Take First left after Suvarna Co-Operative Bank behind the Srinagar Last Bus Stop.
Activity done in the morning from 8 to 10 AM and at night.
All are Drunkards shouting and disturbing the neighbor's
Ratnakar Jha

Dec 1, 2016

Street Dog problem

We are not able to sleep during night as the dogs make lot of noise and it's very difficult to go on road in a 2 wheeler during night as these dogs attack people on bikes. Kindly take action.
Please take urgent action, we are not able to sleep full night and due to this now we are suffering from many health issues.

Address of locality,
Hsr layout, 7th sector, 23rd A cross, 8th main
meenabipin

Nov 2, 2016

Street Dog Menace

There are around 15 to 20 stray dogs in Sharadanagara, Vasantha Vallabha Nagara, Vasanthapura. Every night, kind of gang war happens among two group of stray dogs. Imagine 15 to 20 dogs barking simultaneously in the middle of the night. It is giving us sleepless nights and this is happening for so many years now. Their nos. and their menace is increasing day by day. Senior citizens and small children are bearing the brunt silently. Many residents have collected stones in their house to pelt stones at the barking dogs to chase them away. Please arrange to catch these stray dogs. So far it has not bitten anybody, but please don not wait for that to happen. Please take immediate action.

Meena
Neelima.su@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016

Garbage burning in Basapura

Garbage is being burnt everyday in Basapura. This is posing a huge health hazard to the residents sure to huge smoke filled in the area. This compliant seems to have been raised in past and no actions have been taken. Please look into this matter

gnsrinivas

Sep 22, 2016

Vacant sites - breeding place for mosquitoes, rats etc.

This is to inform you that the vacant sites are not being maintained properly. Hence they have become garbage dumping yards due to which the dreadful mosquitoes, rats, snakes have increased causing lot of inconvenience. The children are getting infected with viral fevers very frequently. The vacant sites are located as per the address below

site no. 65 and site no. 67
II Main, 4th Cross,
Thalacauvery nagar layout,
Near Basavanagar bus stop,
Basavanagar, Bangalore - 67.

Looking forward for your prompt and timely action.

Srinivas - 9448675127
deepadu

Sep 21, 2016

drainage open

Drainage paths opposite my flat was opened a year ago for maintenance but it is still open and its become a harboring place for mosquitos and other insects.
Address is : Omkar nagar 1st cross, Arekere MicoLayout, Bannerghatta road, Bangalore-76.

Please take prompt action.
dharshan.b.g

Sep 21, 2016

VACANT SITE IS FILLED WITH WASTE

Vacant site filled with wild bushes, lot of garbage and not maintained
the site near #109/20 1st main 8th cross bandaepalya muneshwaranagar bommanahalli bangalore-68
not maintained and due to which lots of mosquitos and related issues are cropping
its filled with wet and dry waste,there is noproper clearance of waste and there is no proper door to door service of cleaning of waste
can someday help us at the earliest
please get it cleaned as soon as possible

dharshan.b.g
srinisv27

Aug 28, 2016

Street dog

Hello sir,
I want to express our street concern about the street dog which has created a havoc in the area. It has already bit 5 kids. It has been nuisance for people to walk on the street daily.

Address - 1st b cross road, 5th block Revenue Layout, Banashankari 3rd stage, landmark - prakruthi pet clinic Bangalore - 560085

V. Srinivas
sundarnagappan

Aug 1, 2016

Cleaning of Vacant Land

There is a vacant site which is next to our house, which have heavy growth of weeds. As a result there are mosquitoes, rats, snakes and insects, we have complained about this, but they have not taken any action. Now as we know becasue of mosquitoes in the city there are diseases spreading. Children's are being affected due to this.Please taken immediate action.

from,
Ph:9341378210
maheshii

Jul 25, 2016

Naryananagar 1st block - Noise and nuisance in residential locality

The fabrication shop operating in #563, Naryananagar first block , near Kristal Apartments , Doddakalsandra Bangalore -62. Is irresponsibly making huge noise by doing there operations on road outside shop and throw metal scrap on road. On requesting to take measures to have less noisy m/c or any alternatives...they dont listen. The members of apartments and neighborhood people in layout are unable to settle this matter in good terms. Hence request the BBMP authorities to take action by vacating this industrial operations from residential area at the earliest.

thanks
Mahesh
Raveendragk

Jun 14, 2016

Garbage truck irregular periods

Garbage truck not coming regularly in 4th cross
Shanthi layout main road, Nisarga vidhyaniketan school. We are keeping garbage for 4 days and more in bags n dustbins. Due to this mosquitoes and bad smell spreading more.
Few of home member are taking granted to throw garbages on roads.

Please respond at the earliest.

Raveendra Kumar
ravindrareddyn

Jun 11, 2016

STRAY DOGS TROUBLE

Dear BBMP team,

we have problem of stray dogs in our locality, please look in to and take away stray dogs.

ravindra reddy
4 th cross saraswathipuram
near nandini medicals
nandini layout
bangalore

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...