BEG Records

Consumer complaints and reviews about BEG Records

nish99

Sep 22, 2022

PENSION

8/08/1969 as direct entry J.C.O..PLEASE reply whether I am entitle for any pension if so how much pension &how to get it.

Nb/sub RAJINDER KUMAR
JC NO  58405
nish99

Sep 21, 2022

PENSION

Respected sirI was retired from BEG ROORKEE as nb /sub on 7/08/1974 after completing 5 years service as per rule..I joined the service on 8/08/1969 as direct entry J.C.O..PLEASE reply whether I am entitle for any pension if so how much pension &how to get it
Nb/sub RAJINDER KUMARJC NO  58405.

EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Jul 30, 2022

REQUEST TO VERIFY FOR 64 KB ECHS SMART CARD

I JC329430L SUBEDAR(RETIRED) JITENDRA KUMAR BAIRIGANJAN applied for renewal of 64 KB ECHS smart card vide registration No.0001902455. Your office duly verified all except my son SOMNATH BAIRIGANJAN whose date of birth is 03.03.2000.
Therefore, you may please be requested to verify early for print of the same.
With regards
Jitendra Kumar Bairiganjan
Jc329430L
EX Subedar
RD Jangra

Jul 14, 2022

Non receipt of Form 16/16A

1. I, JC-331344Y Sub Maj/JE (Civil) Rameshwar Dutt of HQ Chief Engineer Bathinda Zone, retired on 31 Mar 2022.

2. I have not been received Form 16/16A till date. I try to download the same from Hamraaz App but the same has not been uploaded in the App. It is not possible to file the return without Form 16/16A.

3. It is humbly request to fwd the Form 16/16A in my email id ([email protected]) at the earliest please so that I file the return within stipulated time.

4. An early action is requested please.

Ex Sub Maj Rameshwar Dutt
Hisar (Haryana)
Mob No 98691 11670
RD Jangra

Jul 14, 2022

Non receipt of Form 16/16A

4. An early action is requested please.

Ex Sub Maj Rameshwar Dutt
Hisar (Haryana)
Mob No 98691 11670
hukkam123

May 11, 2022

wrong basic pay fixation

I 1483880F EX-HAV HUKKAM SINGH IS RETIRED ON 30 APRIL2016. IN THAT TIME MY PPO-S/14761/2016(ARMY) BASIC PENSION IS 10029. ACCORDING TO 7 PAY COMMISSION BASIC PAY IS MULTIPLY BY 2.57 SO MY BASIC PAY 10029*2.57=25775. SO MY NEW PPO No.-############ IS FIXED 23750 RUPEES SO 2025 IS LESS FROM MY BASIC PENSION SO PLEASE CORRECT THIS MISTAKE AND GIVE ME MY CORRECT PENSION. I HAVE SEND YOU 3 COMPLAINT ACCORDING TO THIS MISTAKE AND NO RESPONSE IS COMMING FROM YOUR SIDE SO PLEASE CORRECT THIS MISTAKE.
EX-HAV HUKKAM SINGH
1483880F
tnvyavahare

Apr 8, 2022

Non adjust HRA

Sir I JC 339637Y sub Vyavahare Tatyabhau Narayan, Retd wef 01May 2021.Amount for HRA wef 01Jan to 30Apr has not credit my account till date. Please intimate present status at the earliest.
Shishams

Army id-1439595
Revised PPO Number- S/R/41049/1988
Hony rank naib subedar original ppo number-S/C/32435/1985
Email [email protected]

सर मै अपनी पेंशन से सेन्ट्रल बैंक आफ इंडिया मिहीपुरवा बहराइच से लेता हूँ सर जो पेंशन सरकुलर नम्बर 631 के हिसाब से रिवाइज हुई थी मैने आपके पास ईमेल कीया

कृपया सर मुझे पूर्ण पेंशन तथा पूरा एरियर मुझे दिलाने की कृपा करें आपकी कृपा होगी
मेरी उम्र 83 साल हो गई है मै इस उम्र मे दौड़ भाग नहीं कर सकता मैने आपको भी 3-4 ईमेल की है बैंक में भी 20-25 बार गया हूँ उन्होंने मेरी बात नहीं सुनी

सर इस बार हमे और पेंशन कम मिली है आप बताओ मये क्या करे कोई सुनता ही नही है
dwarika prasad mamgain

Feb 15, 2022

Request for intimation/progress regarding due payment of LTA/Disability pension in R/O of my father father Ex SPR No 29588 (Late) Lalita Prasad

Let me know the status against my representation at BEG Record Office Roorkee regarding due payment of my late father Lalita Prasad whose Disability Pension was Stopped in 1951 due to disability less than 20%. I have already submitted all the necessary documents at BEG Record Office Roorkee of my late father according the circular of PCDA Allahabad of dated 14 February 2014

Regrds
Dwarika Prasd Mamgain
pH No 9625699080
E mail [email protected]
Prakash Joshi

Dec 12, 2021

To change name and D.O.B

BEG RECORD ROORKEE ARMY NO ############L LNK PRAKASH CHANDRA JOSHI OF 58 REGT I HAVE COMPLAINT REGARDING MY WIFE'S AND CHILDREN'S D.O.B AND NAME ON RECORDS .PART 2 ORDER NO 0/0383/2017 DATED 30 JUNE 2017 . I HAVE CHANGE THEIR NAME AND D.O.B IN RECORDS AS DETAILES ARE GIVEN THROUGH PHOTOS .

REGARDS

To change name and D.O.B To change name and D.O.B

shamsher dhillon

Dec 10, 2021

Nomination

1. Ref Record Bengal Engineer Group,Roorkee letter No 4703/AB/Vol-XII/03/CA-7 dt 29Nov 2021.

2. Myself No 18001765H NK/JE (Civ) Sher singh.I passed MR-I and published the PTO and PTO No. is 0/############dt 26 Nov 2021 and my PTO is uploaded on Arpan ,Record Office BEG (R) finalise a list for SN -03/2021-22 MES/SVY course on 29 Nov 2021 in which my name is missed and juniors are nominated for promotion course.

3. Pl Nominate my name for the said course at the earliest.
Manwinder Singh 1339

Dec 7, 2021

Nomination for promotion course

2. Myself No 18001339P NK/JE (Civ) Manwinder singh.I passed MR-I and published the PTO and PTO No. is 0/0017/2021 dt 05 Nov 2021 and on 23 Nov 2021, I checked on Arpan app that my PTO is uploaded on Arpan ,however Record Office BEG (R) finalise a list for SN -03/2021-22 MES/SVY course on 29 Nov 2021 in which my name is missed and juniors are nominated for promotion course.

3. Ao you are requested to nominate the indl in promotion cadre course (SN-03/2021-22 MES/SVY) commencing 10 Jan 2022 to 12 Feb 2022 under intimation to this office.
Shri Krishn Singh

Jan 13, 2021

PPO NOT RECEIVED

Sir I am requesting fou u My Reg no- JB0086981 my PPO is the miss and I Have send the letter on the speed post as BEG Roorkee not respond for your side
Sir please that is my PPO NO S/043392/1978
Sir please send the this Email I'd ([email protected])
Name - Shri Krishn Singh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Record BEG & C Roorkee
Ajaya Kumar Baliyarsingh

Oct 19, 2020
LPC CUM DATA SHEET FOR REVIEW OF X GROUP PAY
I am JC 331209L Sub Maj Ajaya Kumar Baliyarsingh retired from service on 31st October 2017. After completion of 3 years of my retirement I am steel not able get revised "X" Group pay. Civilian staff got their payment in time but unfortunately we are in Army but after watching of a period of 3 year we are not getting our proper pension. Very bad situation for our Country the veterans are steel fitting for their pension.please review the "X" Group pay as early as possible.
Babusingh8080

Oct 19, 2020

Relation certificate

Sir m ek ex service man hu Mera name BABU SINGH 1482542X Rank HAV

मैं अपने बच्चे का relation certificate लेने चाहत हूं अभी सेंटर में आना जाना बंद है और अगले month relation Bharti है और zilla board n बोला है कि ये सेन्टर से ही बनेगा आप मुझे इसका proces batye की m यह कसे बनबा सकता हूं

कृपा करके मेरे mail का जवाब जल्दी दे आपके बहुत कृपा होगी
Mr Babu Singh
Rupinder kaul

Oct 16, 2020

Not Receive of Revised ppo

sir my amry no 1580855M Ex NK Jasbir Singh got Retited from corps of Engr28Feb 2007 I want to CPPC Ludhiana Pnb they told me that pcda Allahabad had not sent ppo to the bank 7cpc&Acp1 I am requesting you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible
cont no 9217916772 Email jskaul1970 @gmail.com jasbir singh vill+op sanghera Teh+ dist Barnala 148109 punjab
Rupinder kaul

Oct 16, 2020

Non Received ppo

my army no1580855M Ex Nk Jasbir.Singh Got Retired From BEG pune 103 Engr 28 Feb2007 IWent to CPPC Ludhiana PNB they told me that pcda Allahabad had not sent ppo to the bank 7cps&acp1 I am you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.
Thanks you
cont.no. 9217916772 [email protected] gmail.com
Jasbir Singh S/o Lal singh vill+po sanghera teh+dist Barnala148109 Punjab
Daleeep Singh

Oct 15, 2020

ACP NB SUB NOT ADJUST
EX ACP HAV DALEEP SINGH BEG RECORD OFFICE ROORKEE NO 1489505M D /O/R 31 /12 /2017 PPO NO ############ / 2017
ACP PTO NO 1/1877 /2017 PTO DATE 29 /12 /2017
PLEASE EMMIDETLY CLAIM THIRD ACP NB SUB THANKS SIR
Komal Tyagi

Jul 26, 2020

Class I PTO no reached PAOR

No Adjust Class I PTO in my PPO & My PAN card in Record AEXPT5882Q (Right)
PPO me AEXPP5882Q (Worng )
My PPO no ...############
dinesh singh rawtela

Jun 1, 2020

ppo&agi bond copy not receive my email

sir I am dinesh singh rawtela esm retired 31 mar 2020 my ppo&agi bond copy not receive my email address([email protected]) pl kindly sir send my requirement document.
Tapan Roy Sai

Jan 8, 2020

Observation on 64kb E.C.H.S Cards

Sir, I, Ex JC 329421K Nb Sub Tapan Roy submitted application for 64KB E.C.H.S. cards, Registration No 1424673 dt 13.12.19. My date of birth is 27.11.1959 that was sent erroneously wrong. I have put my wife's gender as 'Male' instead of 'Female' in Gender column. I tried to revert my application to clear the same. But, the site is showing the cards have been printed. Please suggest.

With regards.
Tapan Roy Sai

Jan 8, 2020

Under observation my Echs online application

Sir, I, Ex JC 329421K Nb Sub Tapan Roy submitted application for 64KB E.C.H.S. cards, Registration No 1424673 dt 13.12.19. My date of birthday is 27.11.1959 that was sent erroneously wrong. I put my wife gender 'Male' instead of 'Female' in Gender column. I tried to revert my application to clear the same. But, the site is showing the cards have been printed. Please suggest.

With regards.
9868920488

Dec 6, 2019

Online ECHS 64 KV Card

I am JC-119820W Sub Govind Ram (Retd.). I have submitted online application for ECHS 64KV Smart Card and my Application No is 0001392492. I have erroneously clicked on BEG Kirkee instead of BEG Roorkee.

Now the application is under objection by BEG Kirkee that not pertains to them.

You are requested to amend the Record Office from BEG Records, Kirkee to BEG Records Roorkee.

Option for editing application are blocked. I have applied for revert application but it is still pending.

Please advise for further course of action.

With Warm Regards

Govind Ram
Nirmal Singh Nimma Kang

Oct 14, 2019

ACP NB SUB NOT ADJUST

EX HAV NIRMAL SINGH BEG RECORD OFFICE ROORKEE NO 1488312A D /O/R 30 /4 /2017 OLD PPO NO S /22386 /2017 NEW E PPO NO ############
ACP PTO NO 1 /0527 /2017 PTO DATE 29 /4 /2017
PLEASE EMMIDETLY CLAIM THIRD ACP NB SUB THANKS SIR
Jassi sandhu sandhu

Aug 14, 2019

ECHS verification

Sir My father applied for ECHS card on 16 Apr 2018 vide regn no 0000185019 you have observed my mother father marriage part II order so I rectified my mother part II order please verified it she is suffering cancer disease please verified her details as early as possible .
Regards.