BEST Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about BEST Bus

sanjayBK

Mar 18, 2019

Wrong name of the Stop

In case of BEST bus no- 181, announcements given @ Santacruze in Marathi as “Antardeshiya Vimantal Junctionl” and in English as “Domestic Airport Junction”.

This is just my opinion that the announcement given in Marathi is wrong as the meaning of “Antardeshiya” is “International” and the International Airport is @ Sahar not in Santacruz.
skanojiya76

Mar 7, 2019

Complaint against your auto recording speaker which is newly started

This is to inform you that I Satish kanojiya travelling in your BEST bus from goregaon station to Royal palms mayur Nagar from last 1 year. And informing you sir /mam please make low volume of your auto recording system that saying about which bus stop is next coming . So please make volume slow or closed that because it's not required for small distance.
Because that speaker noise make very irritating to us .
We 7 to 8 people's travell together every day.

Your faithfully
Satish kanojiya
Mob -7900190862
rbaviskar

Feb 27, 2019

Less frequency, not on time

Less frequency, not on time
The bus 706 has very less frequency. Hardly there us any 706 for half an hour or more sometimes . Kindly take some action against this . Kindly increase frequency of the bus or shut it down we can find other way to travel.
Richaj23

Feb 13, 2019

Less frequency

The bus 106 has very less frequency between 1.00-1.30 pm . Hardly there us any 106 for half an hour or more sometimes . Plus even if a 106 comes after a long wait it says its only till churchgate . Why this inconvenience. Make the buses their full distance as its very troublesome for travellers . Even 132 and 123 that come at this time say only till churchgate . This is very wrong and bus should be made full distance . Kindly take some action against this . Kindly increase frequency of the bus and make it full distance
Rohit khambal

Jan 31, 2019

220 bus not coming on time at evening

Bus no. 220 bandra to khar west -20 mins of waiting evening rush.
I want to make a complaint about the bus frequency of bus service 220. The waiting time after 7 50pm can takes as long as 20mins resulting in very long queues. Bus scheduled shows every 4 mins but was not adhered to resulting many of us late for home.

My observation since the past few weeks
julielim04

Jan 30, 2019

Bus 78 -15 mins of waiting during morning rush

I want to make a complaint about the bus frequency of bus service 78. The waiting time after 7.55am can takes as long as 15mins resulting in very long queues. Other services like 98 has four buses over the same period. Bus scheduled shows every 4 mins but was not adhered to resulting many of us late for work.
Either the company got not enough bus or personnel to provide this service.
My observation since the past few weeks
S. K Mishra

Jan 25, 2019

insufficient Buses on Route 185

The frequency of Bus No 185 is pathetic. This bus starts Andheri (W) to Kannamwar Nagar. Vikhroli (E) is a hub of colleges and schools, During the peak hours in the morning ( school and college students and teachers) there is no bus for over an hour.

There no other buses on this route to Kannmwar Nagar except 185. Many times Students unable to attend institutions, and returns from the bus stop. Today itself my daughter returned from bus stop of RAM ASHRAM after waiting 7.35 to 8.25am

Please ensure that there should be a bus every 15 mins - 20 mins in the morning from 7 am on wards till 1 pm ( other route may be diverted or increase 185)

Also in the evenings when office, school and children return back home the frequency should be from 5 pm onwards.

Thanks a lot in advance
Melanie

Jan 25, 2019

BEST Bus No 37

The frequency of Bus No 37 is pathetic. During the peak hours in the morning (office, school and college people) there is no bus for over an hour.

Please ensure that there is a bus every 20 mins - 30 mins in the morning from 7 am onwards from Kurla depot to J Mehta.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Mrs Mhatre
Pratik Bhardiya

Jan 16, 2019

BEST strike

BEST strike for 9 days and I had already paid for bus pass so the BEST service not available for 9 days so who is going to extend the bus pass for 9 days.
Malikarjuna

Jan 12, 2019

BEST BUS STRIKE JANUARY 2019

WE THE PASSENGER SUFFERED FOR OUR DAY TO TRANSPORTATION NEED FOR TRANSIT TO WORK SINCE BEST BUS IS ON STRIKE AND STILL ONGOING AND WE HAVE LEFT WITH NO ALTERNATE FAIR PRICE TRANSPORT EASILY AVAILABLE AND HAVE TO MAKE JOURNEY IN BREAKS OR ELSE TO WALK LONG WAY TO HAVE ALTERNATE TRANSIT TRANSPORT WAYS WHICH SOME TIME FIND TOO COSTLY. I AND MANY OTHERS WHO USE MONTHLY BEST PREPAID BUS PASS OF WHICH LAST 5 DAYS OF STRIKE WHICH IS LOSS TO PASSENGERS AS THIS STRIKE IS OF NOT IN INTEREST OF PASSENGERS.
NOW WHO WILL SETTLE THIS 5 DAYS OF STRIKE UNUSED BUS SERVICE AND ALREADY PAID IN ADVANCE.

NOW THE SAME IF BEST CAN SETTLE THIS BY EXTENDING MONTHLY PASS USERS NEXT FIVE DAYS FROM START OF SERVICE WOULD BE OF IN THE INTEREST OF PASSENGERS AND COVER UP SETTLE THEIR LOSS.

KINDLY LOOK IN TO THIS WITH LARGER INTEREST OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO USE MONTHLY PASS AND HAD PAID N ADVANCE TO BEST.
HOPE GOODSENSE WILL PREVAIL
REGARDS AND THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT REACH TO RIGHT PEOPLE TO ACT UPON OUR CONCERN
Malikarjun - Chembur-Mumbai

Jan 8, 2019

517 & 533 Bus coming everyday late

Bus no. 517 [ running between Santacruz and Vashi] & 533[ Andheri To Vashi } is coming everytime late by 45 minutes to 1 hour. When we ask conductor says staff is insufficient or heavy traffic at Vashi between 7.30 am to 8.00 an.Please request you start atleast 15 min for each bus because 517 is 7.59am after that directly it will come at 8.30 in between we did not have bus to go andheri and santacruz on time. every day we reached late .

Also For Evening Frequency Is not proper we have to stand on stop atleast one hour then we get the bus. Lot of time we put the complaint but there is no solution this is happening happenin everyday please do something for this
shanteshr

Dec 25, 2018

Bus did not stop at bus stop even after seeing the passenger

Hello Sir,

My name is Mr. Rane and I was waiting for bus at bhandup pumping stop to board a bus towards Koparkbairane. I saw bus coming with route no. 512 and I requested them to stop the bus by waving at bus stop itself, however, even after seeing me bus driver did not stop the bus and continued to travel from leftmost track of highway.
I could not note down the bus no due to the traffic. I confirmed that bus was not booked for best staff. Immediate after this situation I called best toll fred no. and reported the incident to Mr. Salvi.
I request to BEST management to look into such incidents as they behave like they do not need the passengers. Its my humble request to deliver my negative feedback towards the respective bus driver.

Note : I will definitely follow up on the situation and always report if such incidents happen again in future as I wish my positive regards towards the BEST service being provided by government.

Thank You.
Valentine46

Dec 14, 2018

Driving Rash nd Abusing

I was driving my bike on one side Softly and a Bus driver tried dashing me then I let him go ahead then I stopped my bike at a side and then he started shouting me for no reason.Then he started the bUs and again tried to smash me. My foot just missed to smash under the tyre. So I went forward and asked him what is ur Problem he started abusing me and he told me ''Gand mei Bamboo daalega" idhar se jaa warna dekh tuu....as I saw passengers nd the road is facing problem I let go things but I wanna punish him for this harrassment he has done pls do something Bus Reg No is MH01LA6525
Maheshcpawar

Nov 16, 2018

Even after complaining, the buses do not stop

SIR General Manager

BEST public transport Mumbai
Best Marg best bhavan
Colaba mumbai 400001

Sir, my name is Mahesh Pawar, I work at Mumbai University Hutatma Chowk, Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil road, Mumbai number 400001. I daily travel from the same place i.e. bus stop no. 16219. From this stop, many buses going to Churchgate railway station / Marine Lines station but they don't have stop there. Bus number 106 .112 .122 .132 should stop at stop number 16219.
Request you to look into the matter.
(It was complained by the Mi-Mail but there was no action)
Your faithfully,
Mahesh Pawar
Avi J

Nov 13, 2018

No bus best service during peak hours

It becomes almost regular that inspite for standing for more than 1 hour from last three days the bus no 489 won't come on time. Not a single bus turn out between 8.00am to 9.00 am.We r regular customers want to reach our work destination on time as many having biometric attendance but due to very poor timing and frequency of best buses,that lead to late almost every single day . Government is encouraging people to use public transport but due to such delays it will not serve the purpose .this is not only my problem but many people facing same issue.
my sincere request to best administration please look into the matter and try to increase the frequency of 489 buses during peak timing i.e.8.00am to 9.00am so that everyone will be benefitted.
Vinod I jadhav

Nov 2, 2018

No proper frequency of buses

Dear all
Jay Hind to all

I request best bus dept staff and supervisor to kindly visit Kurla west Railway Station bus stand and look the inefficiency of staff. There is no proper planning and management. Some time for long time no bus available.. Some time 2-3 buses stand on stop but staff not taking any interest to release that. And if we go to ask staff they not attains any passenger. This is totally inefficiency.

More than 30-40 mins bus not realeas for 320pasanger.and many time 320 bus route to other location instead of there fixed route. We really face serious problem of non planing and ineffieceny.
Kindly do the some proper playing and try to understand the problem of passenger.
Vinod I jadhav

Oct 15, 2018

No proper frequency of buses

Dear best bus service team

We daily face the problem to non availability of bus no. 320.
It's daily issue and when we go to ask staff they not proper attain the passenger and not even taking effort to answer them properly.
There is very low frequency of bus 320 and most of time this bus route to other location instead of delete pads.
Chandivali,l,& t,powai and filterpada passenger do not have any option rather than 320.but staff use this bus some time for other route or route to Sakinaka.while there are so many buses available for Sakinaka then what is need to route 320 bus till Sakinaka only. There is no use of that
Some time staff make available if bus is one bus in hr.
Many time buses available on stop but till they don available that buses and staff is not taking any care of passenger. Kindly look into this and help to solve that daily issue
Xyz123oo

Oct 11, 2018

No bus for more than an hour

Everyday waiting for BEST Bus No. 44. If there's no bus after 7.30 pm why don't you guys update it accordingly? The frequency as it self extremely pathetic. To add to this no person is available to answer phones at your Colaba office. If anyone answers, there's always loud blaring music at the other end. The other problem is they disconnect the call after picking up. How more pathetic can it get? And then blame the commuters or else keep on saying the BEST is in loss.
neetu48

Oct 10, 2018

NON ISSUANCE OF BEST PASS

I had submitted all documents along with total amount for ONE months pass for my Son Mr.Subaig Singh Sadana ( College Student ) for obtaining BEST Pass for one months, in the month of August 2018 for route from Bail Bazar To Tolani Collage (Andheri East)

But as on date no pass has been issued by BEST authority, in spite repeated visit to Kurla Station and number of calls, no positive reply received giving reasons of servers problems of Pass issuing authority.

Kindly look into the matter personally and issue Pass immediately, causing very hardship financially.

Azeem S Shaikh

Oct 9, 2018

Delay in buses

I want raise a compliant against bu s delays in kurla to bandra i am waiting from past 40 mins in bandra station 310 bus never coming.is this the services provided by best buses.
I left from home by 8 :45 pm and i got bus at 9 15
In kurla market bus stop i had wait for 30 mins
Pls make buses frequently.
Its a request.
ranjanarao

Oct 9, 2018

Less frequency of bus no. 6

Frequency of bus no. 6 is very less. Infact the waiting time is more than half an hour. If the bus is not very frequent what's the point of running it at all? Instead of turning deaf ears , the respected authority can take some actions. It's not going to harm the concern authority if they would do their work sincerely.
Vertical

Oct 7, 2018

Pathetic service

The bus service of 396, 422,424 and 398 is pathetic.. inspite of 4 buses from mulund to sakinaka minimum waiting time is more than half an hour. Any time of day and specially during office hours morning and evening service is at worst and there is no sign of improvement
JITIN P INDULKAR

Oct 6, 2018

NON ISSUANCE OF BEST PASS

I had submitted all documents along with total amount for 3 months pass ( Receipt no. 2266 ) for my daughter Kum. Sanika Indulkar ( College Student ) for obtaining BEST Pass for 3 months, in the month of August 2018 for route from Santacruz (east ) to Vile Parle stn (east).

But as on date no pass has been issued by BEST authority, in spite repeated visit to Santacruz Depot and number of calls, no positive reply received giving reasons of servers problems of Pass issuing authority.

Jitin P Indulkar - 9757234859
balkrishna yadav

Oct 5, 2018

TO TRAVELL IN C 61 BUS WITH ASS

we are travelling in best bus we got only two bus to travel from waghbill to dyanshadhana college
The bus NO C 61 the condutor of C 61 is saying to us that your pass is not vaid in our bus buy the ticket to travell
if we can not travell in that bus have only one bus and the is not coming on time we are LATE in college PRACTICLE and also in EXAM

Oct 3, 2018

BEST bus no 492

I am travelling towards seepz since last 3 years there has been many changes past 3 years the service of BEST bus no 492 is degrading day by day it never comes on time so eventually they are loosing business 2nd if the route of 491 has been changed to marol then why 492 route destination has changed to majas depot. If you can check how much buisness 492 is giving you must increase frequency atleast at morning.

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...