BEST

Consumer complaints and reviews about BEST

ridaan

Nov 23, 2021

no indicator, bus shed and misbehave

my name is ashok khandelwal a senior citizen residing at sector 14 vashi navi mumbai i took a bus from vashi gaon on 21.11.2021 at 11.57 for st lawrence. actually i have to go to juhu gaon but due to indicator of bus was not visiable i asked the conductor which bus is this he didnt reply on insisting he told i will show you the indicator. he showed but it was not visiable even sun light this electronic light was not visiable. this was 507 bus ticket no 0621077949 and bus no kld 30414. the conductor was very rude he told if you cant see it is your probblem . i wish to state that my eye sight is good and i can see.
even the driver was also rude. even this bus stop does not have shed. it was tooo hot

no indicator, bus shed and misbehave

PRAMOD J NIKAM

Jun 26, 2020

High billing

My name is PRAMOD J NIKAM. Staying at 44/N,MOTIWALA BUILDING 2nd FLOOR Room no.37,My average bill is between Rs. 1800 to 2200 . When all my family members stay and use A.C. fridge washing machine. However to my surprise I have received a message from BEST.that the bill for June is Rs.5330.The funny part is we had shifted to another locality on 9th of June 2020.so my electricity consumption is zero thereafter.On what basis BEST had generated the bill is a.big.question. Please look into the matter my consumer no. 560325061.
Vinayus951

Sep 23, 2019

Less frequency

I, vinay singh, would like to draw your attention to the issue of infrequency of BUS no. 297. We r waiting daily 45 to 1hrs for bus to go home from office.As I am a employee we have to go home as fast as possible for relax and other work. it really seems as wasting time.Many peoples on the bustop had taken autorickshaws.It sounds very ungrateful as they are kept away from the use of public transport
I kindly appeal to take an action at you earnest. I am sure, that the B.E.S.T. will never disrespect the reviews of the passengers.
Yours truely,
Vinay singh
Hetal ajay

Aug 30, 2019

Non availability of buses for one hour and 30 minutes

Bus number 422 service is pathetic today morning was waiting on J B Nagar Bus stop from 9.10 am to 10 am sharp there not a single bus of 422 .

One that came at 10 am was only till marol depot the conductor was rude nit even bother if another bus was coming or not.

Even if you make best free you will not the passengers
I hope the govt understand this and shuts down the best services as if they are of no use.
Deeksha Asthana

Aug 2, 2019

bus delay

Bus number 32 running from yari road to goregaon west is always gets delay . We have to wait for hours. Kindly work on it.
Abhi101000

Nov 12, 2018

Never on time

I travel through 478 no. Bus from sakinaka to borivali the bus is never on time it's late by hour or so
Rishon Dsilva

Jun 28, 2018

Irregular 398 service

398 bus service leaving from dindoshi depo between 7:30am to 9:00am is irregular. Most of the times it is delayed by 20min due to various reasons. Frequent notification to various authorities have gone to deaf ears.
Nimrah

Jun 28, 2018

Frequency of the bus no. 130

The frequency of the bus 130 and even 125 is very scarce, since these are the only two buses which go to CST/Fort it is very disturbing to see that at time the interval between a bus is of 1 whole hour or above, it is very traumatic, please look into it.
Reshu1975

May 2, 2018

Less frequency of busses

As per your schedule, Bus no 622 from malad station to jankalyan nagar the frequency is very very poor... all passangers have to wait fot 1 hour daily. Also the drivers are waiting near bus stand but do not come
Kindly audit driver availability or busses are less.
It causing lots of inconvenience to passengers.
Daniel P

Feb 3, 2018

bus not on time waited for 1hr still not yet come

I am a frequent traveller of 337 bus which is from l chowk to andheri airport.This bus is always late today it reached to peak i am waiting for bus since 3pm but not even a single bus has come its nearly going to b 1hr.what the shit this BEST bus people doing are they sleeping after having lunch if they really wanted to sleep why did they come for duty better sleep at home.I dont know how much u will take this complain into a serious matter.But solve this issue of timing of bus tell the driver to come on time.Government is ment for citizen.not citizen for government.Let me also know the timing of bus departure from andheri airport between 3 to 4.
Dont let this complaint to go from ur other ear pass it on to ur mind and work efficiently.
Thelma Lobo

Jan 27, 2018

Few bus routes and infrequency

BEST route 307 is very infrequent via Subhash Nagar, Nahur West, besides no other option
Vinay Sumra

Jan 5, 2018

Poor Frequency, Management and Unprofessional Staff Response

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is regards to the greater level of dissatisfaction from BEST Bus Services from direct bus line from Huma Mall, Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai to Sheepz, Andheri, Mumbai.

Would like to bring you in knowledge that bus frequency is 1 bus in every 15 minutes but it is never as per schedule. Twice or thrice in a week bus frequency is so poor that we gets only 1bus in 45+60 minutes. Even after bus coming late they have their own time to leave the bus stop. And this late coming leads us reaching late to office because of which I get fine as per company rule.

Me along with many passengers in same bus line are of strong opinion that the bus management and their approach toward passengers is very unprofessional, poor and outdated. Which needs to get improve and update.

Hence would appreciate a quick and required action in area to serve the deserving services to BEST passenger.

Vinay Sumra
Mobile: 09870919310
Mumbai
duncunrdtransformer

Jul 28, 2017

garbage accumulation

sir,we are the residents of duncun road BEST quarters,we have electric transformer in our compound which is supplying electricity to the whole area,but it seems in danger,because behind our building there is small gape between the transformer and neigbouring building which is full of sewage water and garbage thrown by this building people,their sewage water also falls in open area causing filthy smell and make garbage worst,it invites mosquitoes and rats,rats are biggest danger for the transformer and people residing in our building as younger children frightened with the same,
please sir help us to resolve this matter as this has become regular habit for these neighbouring residence to throw water and garbage in open space,which is a big nuisance for us.
please visit our area to check for the same.

thanking you,
awaiting for prompt action

garbage accumulation garbage accumulation garbage accumulation

Dharmesh Bangara

Apr 26, 2017

power cut

Respected sir/madam,
I, resident of Pedro Patel chawl room no. 184D Dharavi Koliwada main road mumbai-17. We have noticed frequent power cuts once in a week, it has been 2 weeks that the power cut off occured. So I request you to check the electric cabin once and solve the problem if any.
Please do the needful, thankyou.
Regards: Dharmesh bangara
9702007751
Dineshkd007

Mar 29, 2017

Made me to get down from bus

Best Cunductor was not having change of 100 rs so he deniend me and told me to get down of bus bus num mh 01la 5713 and even he did not made me get down at bus stop made me drop down in middle of signal where i couldnot find my source of bus
Karna187

Mar 25, 2017

Changing route without visit

There is no bus coming at MBP mahape from 22:00 to 23:00 daily in my observation .. check it and fixed it soon
Rahul Rakesh Singh

Mar 17, 2017

Double bill

B.E.S.T Office
Wadala.
Mumbai.
Date: 17.03.17

Sub: double billing for Consumer No.799-781-029*1
I am Rahul Singh live in dharavi & my customer no. 799-781-029*1.
Sir/ Madam,
I wish to intimate that I had received bill no.############ dated 02-02-2016 as Rs.420/- and this amount I had paid. And again this is added in new month bill I. E new amount is rs. 930/-
So please I am requesting to you please check the bill and reduced the amount may be adjusted bill for the month of mar-2017.
ApurvaK123

Jan 9, 2017

Ac 524 of no use

Date: 9 Jan 2017
Time: 7.30pm to 9pm
Boarded Ac 524 bus number AP 0173 from seepz village towards vashi. The driver was driving as if giving the passengers a park ride. It was so slow that all the non ac buses overtook us. On the alternate ghansoli to Mahape route. All the buses go non stop and this bus took a pause at every speed breaker.. even here all non ac buses overtook our bus. So irritated with this kind of drivers for ac bus. Can someone look into this matter. Paying Rs.80 for such worthless service.. i could have taken the non ac bus for Rs.29 and would bave reached before this ac bus.
Nmmt ac n non ac buses are wat better than BEST.
Kudos NMMT. You rock!!!
ApurvaK123

Jan 9, 2017

No buses for powai/seepz from kopar khairane

I am waiting for buses (ac/non-ac) on 9th jan from 8.44am till 9.20am but not a single bus came except 522 which does not take highway route. I boarded 525 non ac bus n it was so slow. I reached seepz gate 3 stop at 10.50am.
What is the use of leaving home at 8.44am if m reaching office at 10.50am. Best should look into this to provide more buses and minimize our inconvenience.

Nov 18, 2016

Bus not stopped at Maheshwari Uday at 9.18

Bus 592 has not stopped at Maheshwari Uday at 9.18 am today.

All buses should stop at bus stop specially 9.18 am is a peak office time.

Sep 12, 2016

waiting for bus 312,2 ,374 for 2 hrs

Dear all,
Today on 12 sept 2016 I m waiting form almost 1 hr still no bus 312, 2 , 374 . please provide a bus stop for people who are standing for 1 to. 2 hrs for these buses. No arrangements for public to sit bus frequency late for 1 to 2 hrs what are you all doing. If all these public facilities u r providing, wht is the use of these public facilities if public is facing so many problems.

How many times if written complaints for these buses but no use just useless of writing her in this complain board. Waste of time no use of this web site....

Aug 25, 2016

buses not on time 312, 2 & 374

Hello

Can u see our complains or not. If u r not able to take our complains then y this complain Board is open, Useless web site no one care abt our complains.
How much time should I raise the complain for this buses 312, 2 & 374. Many people has complain but no use just waste of time to wright complain & also to wait for buses for 1 to 2 hrs for these buses
Now it will not be my humble request.

Come on do something what a lazy people's....

Jul 19, 2016

very less frequency of bus 312,374 & 2

He much time I should complain is there any one who look our complains all deaf n dums are working. Public transport is for public help, but u r wasting public time. We are waiting for almost 1-2 hrs but there is no bus 312,374 & 2 coming on.in morning also in evening same. How much time I complain but no same daily we have to wait for 1 to 2 hrs. Why r u wasting time of public. 374 this bus never come. If u had closed this bus then give another bus for public.

INCREASE FREQUENCY OF BUS 312 , 374 & 2. RETURN IN BOLD SO SOME ONE WILL SEE OUR PROBLEM. DO SOME THING AND INCREASE FREQUENCY OF BUS 312 , 374 & 2 .
Sachin Patwardhan

Jun 21, 2016

Screws projecting out from seat

Route no. C12 bus vehicle no. MH-01 LA-5264 right-hand side seat in seventh row on gents side having scrrew projecting out from seat cover caused damage to clothes.

Jun 20, 2016

TIMINGS

The freequency of 399 Ltd bus is very poor . We have to stand almost 30-40 mins for the bus. Secondly if it comes 2-3 buses comes together. Also if we question the conductor they say that go to the depo and complaint, there is no use informing us.

Request you to kindly look into this matter