BEST

Consumer complaints and reviews about BEST

Y P Mhatre Send email

May 23, 2012

BEST 260 crore of Violation/Complaint cases

I am a Pass Holder of Best Bus
This is a request from me to you.
I have lost my key pouch on Monday 21, May 2012 while travelling from Dadar to Umarshi Bappa Chowk by bus No.504 (From Dadar at 10.15 AM). If found by you kindly inform me, My Contact No.is 9820459512.

Y.P.Mhatre
Mohantyskm Send email

May 7, 2012

MORE BUSES

The frequency should be increased of 502ltd and 508ltd in morning hours towards navi mumbai and towards mumbai in evening or check why the bus comes late and when comes it comes 2-3 buses in same time.
Mohantyskm Send email

May 7, 2012

BUS ROUTE 134

The route no 502 LTD and 508 Ltd services are so bad we have to wait at vashi for 30-45 mts for a bus and when come it is crowded and after that 2-3 bus comes in 5-10mts time. Please do the needful as passenger are facing proble. Same time in evening time from navi mumbai
User719774

Apr 19, 2012

BEST bus (A/C) - A/C was not working

I was just returning from Borivali to Mulund by A/C bust No.1185, on date 19/04/12 at 22.05 ( Departure from Borivali). I was complitely surprised that BEST A/C was not working at all. People on the bus start getting suffocate and sweating. I complaint to bus conductor Batch no. 182072 about. He showed me one reciept which was mentioning that BUS A/C is working all right and OK just 5 min before by authrised person in BEST depot Borivali, but in real it wasn't.

Bus conductor given us traffic controller no from Vadala (02224137645) who annoyed complaint and ask to contact othere person no. We tried it 4-5 times but no responce and at the end authorised person in traffic control complitly annoyed public and was not responding to me on phone properly.
BEST even refused to repay the ticket amount. This was real harasement by BEST of Mumbai public. And this is not first time , It happened to me many times while BEST traveling. There is some serious matter with vehical made and its maintainance. (BIG FRAUD BY BEST IN A/C BUSSES)

Kindly look into matter suspeciously and do the needful.

DR BALWANT S.
Mmendonca Send email

Apr 16, 2012

LESS NUMBER OF BUSES AT PEAK HRS

TODAY AT 9:05AM Date 16TH APRIL'12 FOR THE LAST 45 MINS THERE ARE NO BUS ON ROUT NO 436 FOR I.T. PARK SINCE THERE IS RICKSHAW STRIKE TODAY AT LEAT BEST HAD MADE SOME ADDADTIONAL SERVICE. I'M STANDING AT DOORDARSHAN COLONY STOP FOR THE LAST 45MINS AND NO BUS... G.MENDONCA
Passanger Send email

Mar 28, 2012

New passes unavailable

From Seepz to Ghodbuandar Brahmand there are only 1 bus running 491. i want to suggest them that there is no proper frequancy is maintaining by them.We are facing lot of trouble in evening toreaching our destination on time coz of less bus.thease bus timing are also so faluating that we are facing a lot of problem coz of this.kindly organise some more buses so that this problem get solve.

Hope u take an Immideat action.

yours sincere

Passange
Passanger Send email

Mar 28, 2012

New passes unavailable

Hope u take an Immideat action.

yours sincere

Passanger
Amandalmia Send email

Mar 19, 2012

Improve the frequency of Bus No 456

Yes. This bus is very important for people working near Dindoshi IT park but the frequency is very bad. Please improve.
Bonnindia Send email

Feb 22, 2012

Very rude behave

Best bus drivers are most rude in behavior and never understands commuters difficulty. They at times appears are reacting unnecessarily of the normal situation may be due to their personal and family conditions but questions remains how far its true to carry such attitude on public services.
Moferoz Send email

Jan 21, 2012

Encroachment on Bus Stop

Encroachment on Bus Stop

This is with regards to BEST Bus stop loacted at ANDHERI WEST Four Bungalows Market (opp Nand Kripa Hall) for Route no 38 plying from Goroegaon Depot to Jijamata Udyan where the hawkers had encroached the bus stop for storing /selling vegetables and fruits and the worst part is the seating arrangements have been intentionally removed thus depriving senior citizens and handicapped passengers to stand and i am one of the suferring handicapped passenger .

when we ask them its not the right place to sell they abuse us saying HAFTA deta hain...

I Kindly request BMC and BEST authorities to take immediate and appropriate action as soon as possible.

Feroz
Sundeep Bhawsar Send email

Nov 21, 2011

SELF

there are so many complaints lodged but what is the action taken, that too needs to be updated
User200606

Aug 5, 2011

No of Busese

Below Mail was sent to depot manager but still there is no reply.
=============================================================
As complaint you earlier regarding bus no 289. Still that problem
exist I just don't understand why you people don't look into this
matter. Everyone is suffering from this problem. Even today I have to
scream & fight with your people. Today there was a huge like almost 3
to 4 bus can fill but the TC (person who is looking after bus schedule
with big biyed on his face wearing blue uniform) was like just
ignoring us. When I went to him he said me to shut my mouth & stand in
Q and all of them (Bus driver, conductor) came towards me to push me
away. Where as on the almost same route there is another bus 288. They
were sending bus after bus I saw 4 buses going on that route even
though there were few people standing. So is this way to operate what
is impt for you people reaching their destination on time or just you
want to complete your daily route quote. And this is not today they
alway send 4 to 5 buses of 288 & 1 bus of 289. As we dont pay ticket
prices. Now I would again request you to look into the matter and
increase the bus of 289 route and also want you to take action on that
person (TC) and please don't give me your sympathy Ans please do
something or i will take this on higher level which may put you in
difficulty.

Jul 1, 2011

Against 4limited bus that travels from Oshiwara to Hutatma Chowk

It has been known that the bus (4 limited) that routes from Oshiwara to Hutatma Chowk is using the Laulbaug flyover and the J.J. Flyover with effect from 1st July, 2011.

Well its a good effort that by using the flyovers it will reduce the time taken to travel. The major issue is as follows:
In the west this is the only bus that travel upto fountain, i.e. captures a long distance of travel and place as well......so its been quite comfortable for people to travel by bus, but its just not right for this bus to use the flyover because there are many commutters who travel specially upto these places (Laulbaug, JJ Hospital, Bhendi Bazar, Mohammad Ali Road etc), if this bus uses the flyover it wont b able to capture all these stops which creates a lot of inconvenience to the commuters who want to travel upto these place.
It should be very well thought that people who start travelling from oshiwara upto these places dont have ample of bus options that can avail to go to these places, plus majority of the people travelling by this bus i.e. (4 limited) destine upto the places mentioned above, and I am one of them.
Hence I opted to put up a complain on behalf of myself and all the other commuters who have started facing the very same problem as i do as the route prior wasen't causing any problem to the travellers as it does now.

You are requested to please consider the situation of us commuters who would find it problemmatic now and in near future who travel by the bus 4 limited going from Oshiwara Depot to Hutatma Chowk. If not other number of busses can be alloted to capture all dese places from a far away distance rather than just dis one bus i.e. 4 limited.

Kindly try doing the needful in this matter

Jun 15, 2011

travelling on wrong route purposely

on 15th june 2011 7.25am morning i hired bus no 174 with ticket no 0211036484 from azad nagar stop.....the bus ahead went from anshortcut way,which was a wrong way when i said that its was a wrong way the driver did not change the route instead he made me to get down the bus on an unknown street....because of it i had to sufffer a lot and got late to my college also.

Jun 14, 2011

Complaint against incompetency of AS-422 of BEST to take commuters to their destination in time and comfort

The Officer,
BEST.
Mumbai.

AS-422 of BEST is very much irregular bus despite increase in number of daily commuters BEST is not increasing the frequency of the said bus causing more and pathetic problems to regular passengers.

I may even loose my job because of reaching late to the office everyday by this bus. This bus comes overcrawded in the peak time and even in the interval of more than 40-45 minutes and bus driver and conductor rudely keeps us stranded on the road. Most of the time bus breaksdown in between the way to the office (Its very often)

Keeping our problem in mind kindly make its frequency adequate enough to take daily commutors to their respective destination in time and with comfort.

If you can not, please expres your inability to improve services in public and admit your incompetancy shamelessly.

How you people canbe so inconsiderate ?

Apr 16, 2011

Harashing Travellers

Respected Sir/Madam

As i travel regular from BEST Bus for Sion To Vile Parle from Bus No.312,
From last few days i m traveling by similar bus i have noticed that conducter in bus behave harshly with travellers and even dont stop bus at some stop, behave very locally with Ladies, Last whan i traveled the Bus No was: MH.01.AP.0419 ,
1627. and cundoctor batch No:1798576.
It is humble request to you kindly take strick action against such people.

Yours Faithfully
XYZ

Mar 23, 2011

Dirty Bustops

I am a regular commuter from wadala depot..... boarding bus no 151........the bus stop is so filthy and dirty due to local slum dwellers(staying opp the bus stop) urinating just behind the bus stop. due to the stench it is virtually impossible to stand at the bus stop even for a minute. This is a regular feature for the past 2 months.I earnestly request you to look into this matter as soon as possible....awaiting your positive reply

Thanking you ,
Nisha D'silva

Nov 25, 2010

BUS ROUTE 134

THE FREQUENCY OF BUS NO. 134 IS POOR. ONLY ONE BUS AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF MAZGAON, ANJIRWADI, LOVELANE & MUSTAFA BAZAR TO REACH MANTRALAYA & BACK.. START NEW BUS FOR THIS ROUTE OR LET THE BUS NO 45 BE ROUTED THROUGH MAZGAON CIRCLE INSTEAD OF TADWADI. COMPLAINT DONE TIMES EARLIER BUT NO REPLY.
User191142

Oct 15, 2010

Bus moves before people get in

I am very disappointed by the BEST services, i saved from having bad injury, which is a very known thing nowadays.

I was waiting for the 181 bus on 15th October 2010 at Vakola Pipe line Stop. The bus arrived at approx 8:15 am it was empty, vry few stantding passengers were there in the bus, bus stoped at the stop but before people climbed it moved & i was shouting to stop as my hand was stuck with behin door & the people getting in but i had not climbed in it, luckly i could remove my hand , i got hurt on my leg, but even listening to my shout the bus was not stoped i could have fallen on my face & have bad injury, this is very serious situation & it happens every day with some or the other person....pls take some action before anyone looses their life. This a request to you'll.

Sep 18, 2010

Route 391 and 512

ROUTE 391

I would like to birng to your kind notice that we are facing lot of problem in the morning and also in the evening after 6 PM there are no bus serivce (Bus No.391) for nealry half an hour, once the bus reaches Khindipada all the buses are stucks there only, then simultaneously 5 buses come together in a line, first two buses are full and last 3 buses empty only handful of people. Ah what a way to serve the people.

Same thing in the morning no buses at all from 8.30 on wards, Vashinagar every 2 minutes one bus passes only 2 to 3 passengers are there, i am just wondering what is so special in Vashali nagar.

Please look into the matter and help the poor people like us who have to work whole day and then wait for half an hour at the bus stop in the evening.

ROUTE 512

I would like to birng to your kind notice that we are facing lot of problem in the morning and also in evening. There are no bus from Ghansoli to Sonapur after 8.30 AM. Similarly in the evening there are no bus from Nirmal Life Style to Ghansloi and even if a bus turns up it is over packed. The time duration is very poor. Pl look into the matter and help us.

Jul 23, 2010

Poor bust stop conditon

Location:Bus stop no.310 & 390 at Bandra(E),near Rlwy. Stn.

Heavy water logging remain present at the area where the queue is supposed to be made.Therefeore the commuters are unable to stand in straight queue at the right place.And forcibly they are making wrong que i.e.like a curve instead of a line.
This blocks the partial road width & hence causing traffic jam.
Additionally the acculmulated water is dirty,which fill inside the shoes & socks,which stink through the day in the office.