BEST PRICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about BEST PRICE

Pradipgupta

Jul 5, 2020

Not delivered essential items

I am a regular consumer of Best Price but my experience is very poor to purchase groccery items on line through best price. When we make the order,the product displayed in the stock but at the time of delivery the item were missing. The minimum order for online shopping is Rs.3000/ so again we have to ordered minimum Rs.3000/- to purchase missing items.
I have made 4 orders in last three months but every time they did not sent essential items. Please help in this regard & minimum order should be Rs.1000/ only.
VIPIN MAMTANI

Nov 6, 2019

COSTLY PRODUCT SELLING

I am informing you that your firm best price Bhopal is selling product by advertising that sabse sasta is truly wrong. I purchased 6 Nos NUTRAJ CALIFORNINA WALNUT INSHELL 01 kg pack @ Rs 665.95. on 25/10/2019 at 19.14 hrs. Next day I visited D Mart nearly 7 kms from best price at Bhopal there I see the same product NUTRAJ CALIFORNINA WALNUT INSHELL 01 kg pack @ Rs 559.00. on 26/10/2019 12.28 hrs..
Then I suddenly shocked that there is lot of variation in price, then I think your store is selling sabse mahanga ( costly product)
I am enclosing the bills for the above for your reference.
I request you that you should pass instruction to your Bhopal store to sell the product by advertising sabse mahanga and this is the right every body should purchase with view that he is purchasing costly thing and this is right policy that he is cheated by his own risk.
Your Bhopal representative is not interested to solve the issue and is fully authorised to sell the product at higher price than retailer.