Bharat Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bharat Gas

unionvikram@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2018

LPG connection not transfer

My Name is Jaibhgwan, bharat gas consumer. working in Army recently transfer my gas connection from Agra to Jaipur. for that i have submitted my refile to Agra in Yamuna Gas Service Agra. Now i submit the transfer order to Jaipur Gulab Gas service vashali nager is not allow to the refile and rest of thinks which require for gas connection. need your support. bellow details for your reference.

Name Jaibhagwan
regestered mobile no 9837031054
LPG no 8011050543
Consumer no 33006555
Babu@lal

Oct 13, 2017

4LITRE OF WATER IN CYLINDER

MY NAME IS BABU LAL NAZAFGARH DELHI . I AM COMPLAINING OF MY GAS CONNECTION THAT THERE IS 4KG OF WATER IN MY GAS CYLINDER IN MY GAS CYLINDER THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM YOU MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 9596
namdev m gawas

Jan 16, 2017

lies & lies r told regarding delivery

refill booking n.73192 at Sadshill Bharat Gas, Mapusa, Goa Conumer No.4118. subsidy given up.
I have been following my delivery details. everytime i am told it will be delivered today morning/afternoon. All lies. next day i rang up to the dealer telno. 08322265760 same reply, it will be delivered today. All lies again and again. rang up the Sadshil Bharat Gas on thursday 12th jan, friday 13th jan, saturday 14th january on no. of times the details r available on my mobile no.9422389262.
Evertime the staff ( girls) r telling lies, lies and lies. I hope the owner will teach them to speak the truth.
The higher authorities please look in to the matter, probe , take corrective action and save my time and energy.

Dr. Namdev M. Gawas, Mapusa, Goa.
sachiaks

Jan 1, 2017

New gas connection

I am sachin residing at calicut Kerala, I recently constructed a new house and applied for gas connection through bharath gas portal along with my Aadhar. After few days I contacted with distributor for connection release then they demanded a residential certificate and I produced the same . After two days I went on to the distributor and they ready for giving connection and they demanded to pay Rs.3900/-. When I asked them to give receipt for that amount they told me they will give receipt for only Rs.1450/- so I refused to pay Rs.3900/- . After this incident they rejected my application by indicating that I have no building number.so i request you please register my complaint and give me some positive response

Sachin Haridas

ADHARVAAH BHARATGAS GRAMIN VITRAK
ddress: No 3 Arkay Gardens-Pudupakkam Road,
Vendavarasi amman koil 1st cross street -19,
Pudupakkam, Tamil Nadu 603103

Today i received refill cylinder to my house but delivery man is not giving gas memo and took the cash Rs.620.This is not first time,its Happening third time.This ( ADHARVAAH BHARATGAS GRAMIN VITRAK ) cheating customers very very much because they booked refill cylinder to my consumer account on 26.09.2016 and delivered 03.10.2016 another person to block please take immediate action.Please i want to change my distributor.

Rajaraman J
+917373930576
shilsaji

Sep 25, 2016

non delivery of refill gas cylinder

From:
K.V.Rajeev.
Krishnakripa, Vadakkethara
Pazhayannur (Post), Thrissur (District)
Kerala. Pin: 680 587
Mob: 9746706548
Dated: 24/09/2016

To:
Officer in charge
Customer care
Bharath Petrolium Co. Ltd.

Sub: Non delivery of refill cylinder - reg.

Ref: Consumer No.43359492
*********
Kind attention is invited to the reference cited. The last refill cylinder was delivered on 06/08/16 & next refill gas booked on 23/08/16. Cylinder was not supplied for the last one and half month despite several requests made to the Parakkal Gas Agency, Alathur. Bill is not at all issuing while delivering the gas cylinder despite demand of bill. Last time it was given and the bill amount is Rs.511/-+Delivery charge of Rs.34/- so total is Rs.545/-(Subsidy amount shown is Rs.58/-) but they are taking Rs.600/- (Rs.55/- almost subsidy amount is looting from the customer). This was informed to the Agency twice but no action had taken in this regard more over gas supply is stopped now due to my complaint. This action cannot/ not at all acceptable and I humbly request to take urgent action against the responsible person in this regard. If the condition is not improving we forcibly opt/ consider to change to HPCL. Hoping a favorable/urgent action in this regard.

Rajeev.KV
singh.yogesh027

May 4, 2016

GAS LEAKAGE BOTTOM IN NEW BOOKING CYLINDE

Cons no is 41118 (Bharat Gas) and Agency Name is Anand Gas Service I am so surprise and disappointed from the side of agency service yesterday I got book cylinder was leaking from the bottom and it leaking flow was so fast. And for that problem my father called to Incharge of my area Mr. Moolchand (9910643231) but he did not came to change the cylinder and after that he stopped pickup call and at night I called to many of time on emergency no 9899775151 but he did not pickup and customer care no- 23324647 it no was invalid both no is mentioned back side of gas slip. Finally I had to help of Police rid of this problem.
How they can careless form their duty.Why am I serious in that issue because last month cylinder was blast my area many of people were injured.So its my humble request plz be serious on that issue.

GAS LEAKAGE BOTTOM IN NEW BOOKING CYLINDE

AKumar85

Mar 29, 2016

Cylinder Not Delivered

I booked gas cylinder on 19th march 2016 from Online at Bharat Gas App. My booking reference number is 643966366. On 23rd i received sms saying that my gas cylinder is delivered, but I didn't receive any cylinder.
I received sms my subsidy amount also credited to my account Rs.127.95. With out getting my gas cylinder my gas sold out to others by distributor and subsidy also credited to my account.
Please help me in this and take necessary action against gas distributor.

Roshni Devi
Najafgarh New Delhi
sai babu balijepalli

Mar 8, 2016

myt gas cylinder sold to other by bharath gas and his distibutor

I booked gas cylinder on 1st march 2016 from hyderabad in the bharath gas under the agency of sama enterprises my booking reference number is 159481. On 7th i received sms saying that my gas cylinder is delivered, but i didn't receive any cylinder.
I given complaint againest sama toll free no on 7th it self complaint no 1170485 . on 8th night i received sms my subsidy amount also credited to my account Rs.127.95. With out geting my gas clinder my gas sold out to others by distibutor and subsidy also credited to my account.
Plz hel me in this and take necessary action againest gas company and distibutor.

sai babu

Subsidy discontinued by their fault and playing ping pong without resolution

d n pandey

Jul 8, 2015

non delivery of cylinder

my consumer no.is29053137 in bhawani gas agencykankerbaug patna of bharat gas agency. i booked a cylinder on 2nd july 2015 by boking no.445253574 and same day got confirmation that cylinder delivered to you.my complain no. on tollfreeno.is 780066 on dted 6/7/2015.i received my subsidy on 4/7/2015 but cylinder not delivered to me upto 8/7/15. when i contacted toll freeno. 18002333555 they told that we have redreesed the complain but my problem is still unresolved.every documentary detail of communication is available with me , if u ask i will provide it. i would like to mention that it is the routine way of violation by gas agency and gas is not delivered . they have very casual approach to customer. pl look into the matter and inform.if it is not resolved i have no other way than to go court for redressal.

dayanand pandey
mob. no 9431075010
Sunil Kkichar

Mar 24, 2015

aadhaar number not linking

my adhar number is not linking with my lpg connection
vaikunth v. kamat

Apr 11, 2014

delay in getting refilled cylender of bharat gas

I had booked my reffill cylinder on 23/03/2014 under No.148453856 till today I have not received the same. I had complaint to customer care on 08/04/2014 under No.1120089 and I have received the massage that the complaint is resolved. When I contected them today they told me that they cannot do anything more than that and I am free to complaint the higher authorities.I am giving herebelow the details of my connection.
Consumer No.961
Distributors name: M/S Sadshil Bharat Gas Mapusa Goa.
Distributors Sap Code : 121827

Vaikunth V. kamat
St. Anthony Wado,
Guirim Bardez Goa. 403 507
My email address; vaikunth_kamat@rediffmail.com
k tale

Jan 21, 2014

arun bharat gas agency are cheater

we are customer of arun bharat gas agency, they charge 1370 rupees per cylinder under schema of ADHAR CARD and do not refund remaining amount to us .
please, someone take legal action about them.
shrishashi

Dec 17, 2013

delivery get delayed

My name is shri chand tank
My Consumer number is 11914
I would like to inform you that :-

Ms ALOK GAS SERVICE
Bharat Gas.,
B-78,GOPAL NAGAR'
NEAR NAJAFGARH,
NEW DELHI-43
PH:01128013549

They are not delivering GAS at time .I booked it on 1st december 2013 but still i am but not getting my GAS cylinder. they always delivered me after 20-25 days.Sometime they did not deliver my refill .so i book my refill again,...
Complaint comments Read comments
Ajay Kumar Biswas

Oct 4, 2013

Non-Receipt of Gas Cylinder

Respected Sir/Madam,
My Consumer Number is 30139392. I got booked the cylinder on 10.09.2013 by online but till date I have not received the Refill
inspite of number of telephonic requests Mr. Bhola (9775156839) 12 times. Whenever I have tried to contact BENGAL FLAME office telephone the same is found to be busy or the message if that the phone is not available . I from your platform request Bengal Flame gass agency to send me the gas cylinder without any further loss of time.

Plese note that thise is second time i have complain BPCL LPG sector. So pl do the needful.

Ajay Kumar Biswas
mob- 8902273527

Sep 27, 2012

Gas cylinder booking

No. 4522, I have been trying both numbers since morning no response contineously engaged.
This is always scenario, I do not understand how can one register his refill request..
Pl. book cylinder and confirm on mail id - rajesh.vaze@lavasa.com

May 12, 2012

quary

I have all ready us on connection Bharat gas my connection no. is 32692 my quavary is additonal cylinder perchusing so plz szeese the porecezer for agence price /documetion
AMIT KUMAR

Nov 23, 2011

Non-Receipt of Gas Cylinder

My Consumer Number is 4660. I got booked the cylinder on 9.11.2011but till date I have not received the Refill
inspite of number of telephonic requests. Whenever I have tried to contact their telephone the same is found
to be busy or the message if that the phone is not available. I from your platform request Nirmal Gas Agency
to send me the gas cylinder without any further loss of time.

Regards.

Apr 7, 2011

Delay in getting cylinder

My cons no. is 21421. I have booked for new cylinder on 10/3/11. I was told that the cylider will be delivered within 8days. I started ringing excell gas after 10 days practically evry day. First 2-3 days I was told that the cylinder would be delivered within 2 days. Afterwards I was told that it would be delivered on the same day. When I rung up next day, I was told that, you did not get yesterday ( who is watching whhether the cylinder is given senioritywise and whether is delivered on the same day to the consumer?) This answer is going on for the last one week. On Tuesday when I rung up I was told that the cylider was already given and delivered on the same day. On Wednesday I was angry and told your booking lady to inform the delivery man now only to deliver the cylinder. She told she would do. I rung up after some time and asked her whether she had informed the deliver the cylinder by noon.
I rung up again after two hrs to confirm whether she had informed the delivery man. She confirmed and handed over the phone to her boss and he informed that the cylider would be delivered today only.

Nothing happaened. When I rung up today I was told that the cylider vehicle didnot come yesterday.
Which statement I should take it as correct. Yesterday I was told that the cylynder was given for delivery and today I am told that the cylinder did not come. There should be a limit for lying. Your official waiting is 8days after booking. But I am waiting for 28 days even after reminding everyday

Pl do the need ful. I am taking up this with higher authorities
Jagannathan

Feb 8, 2011

Dealer not listing phone while booking

Respected sir/madam,

I am customer for Bharat Gas and my custer id 33812, every time when we make call to our dealer for booking [ refilling cylinder ], they did not respond to the call, One can not stop as this service comes under "Emergency Service" , Althouth they are having 3 business phones.

Detail for our dealer are as below :-
Sapcode :112339
Name of agency : ARIHANT GAS AGENCY
City : PUNE

Please do needful done as early as possible.

Anwar M Durrani

Feb 8, 2011

delivery of gas

dear sir i booked gas on 15 january 2011 yet i have not received the gas.I am working in school and i don't have time to go shop.Please do need ful.

Nov 20, 2010

Cheating

The LGP distributors of Bharat Gas in Pune,
Bole Gas Agency
Arun Enterprises
Have employed since the past few years contract laborers from Rajasthan who are cheating the consumers by demanding compulsory Baksish[reward]which can be as much as 20 rupees more than the price on the bill.
They harass consumers and refuse to bulge unless reward is given.
They in spite of giving the reward refuse to check and give the LGP cylinder,which is necessary as numerous accidents have happened due to faulty cylinders.
This is causing a lot of harassment to consumers,who now have no option but to approach the concerned court.
User203792

Oct 26, 2010

Non receiving of Telephone calls

Alok Gas Service, Najafgarh, New Delhi Complaints
Alok Gas Service, Najafgarh, New Delhi

Non receiving of Telephone calls

Sub :Non receiving of Telephone calls

This is With Reference to my (LPG) Bharat Gas Connection with Alok Gas Service, Najafgarh, New Delhi.. Phone: ############.

Since last many days I call to above nos. but no body picks phone.

sushil kumar 9868732025

Sep 25, 2010

Worst service and Delivery committment

The distributor Fuels India, Chennai seems to have the worst devliery committment and customer service, at least in my case. Each time I book a refill order from he takes his own sweet time to deliver and even he is not contactable over phone,.

I had also raised this with the customer care of BharatGas, but there has been no firm action from their side.

I'm now fedup with this distributor, and am at totally confused what to do next????????????????

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...