Bharat Petroleum

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bharat Petroleum

Apr 7, 2021

Rs 10 coin not accept and use abused language

Yesterday on 6 April 2021 at 10:00 a.m. I put rupees 312 petrol in my motorcycle from Vaibhav filling station petrol pump a block vikaspuri, I gave rs 312 open money there so they refused to make a coin of rs10 is fake,when I asked to complain about it the staff present there had abused me,And refused to take the coin of ₹ 10, then I gave him another coin of ₹ 10
This type of incident has happened to me twice at petrol pump please take the right action

Rs 10 coin not accept and use abused language

AlinaRuhail

Dec 22, 2016

Cheated at quantity of petrol filled

Hi!
So yesterday I filled "full tank" at Bharat petroleum in Dwarka sector 1 and noticed the guy is lying. First thing, the screen was showing 30liters point something, yet he wrote 31.87 in bill. And when I asked, he said "machine had stopped recording".
Then, when I normally do full tank I see my red arrow indicating very close to F sign on the board but this time it still had space. Means car wasn't full tank. I asked him again, ARE YOU SURE ITS' Full tank, guy said yes.
Today, after driving about 100km since that time, my board shows half tank empty (I have the picture taken at 9:26 am).

They cheated big time!! What to do now? Do I tell the police? Or U will help?

Cheated at quantity of petrol filled

vipul kapoor 1991

Jun 24, 2016

cheating by bharat petroleum rampura

Went to bharat petroleum pump at rampura owned by manas goel, asked to fill 300 petrol but the person fill for 100.I asked him to fill for 300 & then another staff came & diverted my attention after which he fill my petrol till 200.my meter reading was not right after my complaaint he filled it for 300.It happened with me 2-3 times at same pump.