Bharti Airtel Limited

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bharti Airtel Limited

Dear Customer (kakag),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 3 May 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Dear Customer (kakag),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 3 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 5, 2012

prepaid recharge by register site of airtel

I had recharge my mobile no is 9871637194 on 3/10/2012 online from register airtel site.payment rs 147.00 made by credit card. Online recharge transaction has been processed successfully. transaction i.d is 122948. but i did not get any balance. this was special recharge for ISD calling pack. In this pack 60 min ISD for 15 days validity. I tried many times to contact customer care. but i did not get any positive response from airtel. Ialso made complain Please help me out from this type of cheating by airtel .complain ref. no. is CWRCH21004936913.

Jul 22, 2011

Bills issue

I have been using Airtel's services for more than 6 years but never experienced such a pathetic support which I experienced this year from customer support, nodal and appellate - the topmost authority to resolve customer issues. My account number is: 11666841. I have switched from one plan to another number of times in the past and it happened smoothly but the last migration I requested about 4-5 months ago is yet to be updated in Airtel's database.

I migrated from higher amount plan to a lower amount plan in perhaps March this year. Got a confirmation call and email as well with in few days of the request logged but the subsequent bills until today have been generated as per the plan of their choice with minimum of Rs. 300 more than the valid amount. Apart from this, they are every month adding charges of the services which I never subscribed for or used. I have been paying the valid amount of the bills, generated by Airtel, before due date but they are adding late payment charges also. First I logged complaint with customer care and than with the nodal but was of no use. Finally contacted appellate authority which after repeated reminders woke up and assured to fix this issue asap. To my surprise, the bill generated was again incorrect even after the confirmation phone call and email from appellate officer. Anyone who is reading this, please can share the personal email ids of few Senior officers in Airtel for me to forward this case as the topmost people I know have failed to fix this after their shallow promises.

Many Thanks.
Arvind

May 26, 2011

New Connection cancellation/refund

We had raised a request for new connection in March for Broadband for which the Sales Executive got the form filled the same day and took advance of Rs 500/-.
The same evening, we decided to shift our connection from Delhi(01147147961) to Gurgaon and lodged the request to Cancel the new connection request. We got the confirmation call and were also advised that we'll be refunded Rs 500/-.
After following up, our Delhi no got shifted to Gurgaon(01244103966) which we started using and also paid the bill but to our amazement got to know that the Delhi no is still running and bills are being generated month on month. We have called their helpline nos for God knows how many times, got the confirmation calls that the Delhi no HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED but even as of today, after more than 2 months, we are still getting the Bills for the Delhi number.--Airtel complaint # 4579918.
Now to add to our horror, we get a bill of Rs 48 on 26th May against a totally unknown number (01244265784). When we call up the helpline we get to know that this number was activated for 1 month and hence the bill with the adjustment of amount that we've already paid at the time of filling up the form.(nobody had called us for installation and we were told that we'll be refunded the advance paid).--Airtel complaint # 204206816

May 15, 2011

no line connection

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Our Phone no. 0124-4039581, is dead near about two months, Plz solve our problem ,
This is used at address
K 9/44, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon -122002

For further information contact at:-
kuldeep 09466563845
0124-4061434

Dear Sir/Madam
We request to you to transfer connection form The name Mr. Vijyant Jain to company Name MJ BUILDVEST (P) LTD. on the same address. (ie. Just change the name of the owner) of the below given no.
MR. VIJYANT JAIN K-9/44, DLF PHASE II 0124-4061434 A/C no.15993657

Thankyou.

for further any detail contact us.

Consolidation of different bills in the same bill.

we request you to Consolidate the bills of below given telephone no. with their account nos. So that we can deposit the bill amount one time.
MR. MUNISH KR. JAIN 6, SUKH CHAIN MARG 0124-4291421 14623943
MR. MUNISH JAIN 6, SUKH CHAIN MARG 9810083867 ############
MR. MUNISH KR. JAIN 6, SUKH CHAIN MARG 9910083867 ############
MISS RITU JAIN K-9/44, DLF PHASE II 0124-4039581 16172551
For further any information call us on the below given nos.
Thankyou

IPTV & INTERNET installation and testing

plz send your engineer for testing of IPTV & INTERNET service at the below given address

MR. MUNISH KR. JAIN, 6, SUKH CHAIN MARG, DLF Phase-I, Gurgaon,
My Telephone No. is 0124-4291421 and Account no. is 14623943
We have made many complains regarding the same but all in wain.
So Take strain action for the same.
we shall be very thankful to you for this

For Further any detail call me