BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY

Sanhita Nandy

Aug 14, 2019

Misbehavior of staff

One of the staff of Easyday at jagadishpur dist howrah 711114 has no idea about hospitality. Today when i enter on that shop she started following us as we are thieves. We are the members of this bullshit.
When my mom asked her about one product she said go to the local shop there you can find your standard of products.
Who is she to decide our standard?
She dont even know us.
She kept following us all over the store.
We know how to behave in any store like easyday.
She needs to check herself.
hap jap

May 1, 2019

misbhviour

I AM MEMBER OF YOUR EASY DAY CLUB.
I BRING YOUR ATTENTATION TO A SERIOUS ISSUE RELATED TO THE TIME SCHEDULE OF YOUR STORE IN MY TOWN KURALI THE STORE IS CLOSED BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TIME.ND THE WORKERS WORKING THERE ALSO MISBHAVE WITH COSTOMERS AND TJHEY SAY U CAN COMPLIANT ANY WHERE AS U CAN IT WAS HAPPENED IN THE EVENING ND THERE WAS NOT ANY STORE MANGER WAS PRESENT THERE FOR COMPLAINT TAKE STRICTE ACTION AGAINST THEM
PARMINDER SINGH
KURALI
MOHALI
Shiv Kumar sohal

Oct 21, 2018

Packing opened and toothbrush missing

I have bought patanjali tooth paste pack via bill number 35782110180040378365 dated . When I have reached home and packing is open and toothbrush missing from it. Billing price for toothpaste is 112 . I am easy day club member from last 2 years appx

Shiv
Shruti Mitra

Sep 21, 2018

Denial of Sale

I am an old consumer of easy day Indiranagar and their services were always highly satisfactory, since I shifted was happy to know that new easy day opened at katauta chauraha and started visit the store but now horrible experience that they deny to sell the chicken as the employee didn't turn up I could see around 6-7 and no one can, I rushed to easy day as have guests at home....so much so the store manager didn't bother to speak....do we need to first call that employee is present or absent then plan our day....worst experience ever
Avdeep singh

Sep 1, 2018

Unavailability of products

It seems waste of money while shopping at easy day , the Maine reason is that unavailability of needy products . Second thing is attracting people by offering membership card that is totally unfair.
Sharad Rastogi2111

Aug 15, 2018

Misbehavior of a salesman while billing

I m a regular customer of easy day & i m satisfied with most of ur services & the stuff as well.Most of ur salesman are really helpful & well behaved as well . But one of the sales man on the billing counter (Ajay) has misbehaved during my billing... I had a purchase of around Rs. 2000, so along with the currency notes I gave him currency coins but he resists accepting the coins. I am just wondering that coins are also issued by govt. only, so if a person is giving some amount of coins, what's the problem in that?.....May i know is that way you teach your staff.....So, this is my humble request please take necessary action as soon as possible

Sharad Rastogi
Vaishali2345

Aug 7, 2018

Misbehaving with the customers

I would like to complain against the staff of easy day,Raj nagar extension,Ghaziabad.i would be recommended to other people as well that plz don't go their for ur shopping,as they are misbehaving with the customers.First of all they are not accepting cards,even not accepting money as they are saying that we don't have change with us,so what to do now.
Even after that they are abusing to the customers now.
Even I was the regular customer of them from past 1 year as after it's new opening.but now as per the experience ,ill be never ever doing shopping from that place.
Prince lekhi

Aug 6, 2018

Refuse to sell goods

Today i went to easy day store faridkot. I collected products of amount 250. At billing counter, the employee refused to sell Oreo biscuit of amount 30 since I was not a member of easy day club. So I left the store without buying a single product from there. The major thing is that I wasted my half an hour there and ended up buying nothing. PS: The store is at distance from my home, so its not beneficial for me to be it's member

Prince
rishi sharma15

May 11, 2018

required items are not available.

i have visited a store in Mohali yesterday and all your own brand items are available and other are not available. Also same items are missing this time which were missing during my last visit too. Very poor service.
Jas2k8

May 4, 2018

Staff not supportive

Today I visited easyday at malout city of punjab for shopping but the security gaurd stop me at the entry , he told me that his senior staff had told him to stop all the customers after 9.45 pm . But as per my knowledge the timing of easyday is upto 10 pm .
This same incident happens with me twice in few days . So, i want you to warn the staff of this branch for their improper behaviour or clarify me if i am wrong.
I will wait for your reply on [email protected]
Thanx..
sumit1979

Apr 14, 2018

Not accepted Sodexo from Zeta app mode of payment

I visited 1st time in vaishali nagar opposite BSNL in your store. Sodexo acceptance notification is all around shop and now in this digital world , we can pay Sodexo meal pass thru Zeta App also. Your store is registered there on Zeta App.
But today your store team doesnt know how to accept payment of Rs 2500 thru this App. i requested so many time that please speak to senior but they are not interested . Such a bad consumer service , i spent half an hour in the showroom and no one bothered about payment and ways of payment accepted there.
Its better to buy from Handloom store or reliance .

Regds
Sumit
9521933333
Ghanaya Ojha

Mar 12, 2018

Rude and dereliction behaviour of senior manager

I have vociferous complaint against the rude and discriminate behaviour of senior manager Dharamjit Singh. He and his team dereliction at the time of duty. There is no tag on any clearance zone products. All are arranged in very roughly manner. There is no provision of home delivery as per S.M statement. He told that discounted products are not able to home delivery. There is biased and discriminate behaviour of senior manager. I think very worst scenario in the store. Very hotch potch arrangements in the store. Hope you will take stern action against wrong doer
Ghanaya Ojha
AMAN801080RAJ

Feb 11, 2018

Worst Retail Store unprofessional staff and no product aviliblity always in Kapashera Easy day Store.

I would like to inform you and expect a quick action against the employees of EASY DAY STORE, Kapashera Border, Delhi. have experienced a very rude and unprofessional behaviour from him always. Other employees are also not congenial.
No product avilable always in this store worst Details Store for shop always.
Employee using rude behaviour.
I suggest to everyone not at all went for purchase any single product.
Regards.
Aman Kumar
Mo-8882239835
SHAHEJA JAFRI

Feb 3, 2018

discount shows only for attract customers.

I was visited yesterday and purchased some daily needs items with easyday offers mentioned on it. but on bill there is no discount.
this not only one time. every time i made stupid by easyday staff.
A complete fraud agency. Please change your name by PADOS KI DUKAN To FROUD KI DUKAN It will suits you.
Never will shop with you again.
Have a good day,,,
Amandeep chawla

Jan 24, 2018

Atm transaction failed but account debited

I visited easy day on 19.12.217
I made the payment through atm machine of RS.369.45 twice ,first time payment was done but it shows error of session time out payment had declined but my account was debited with same amount but still not credited in my account till date .

Please look into the matter and respond as soon as possible.

Amandeep kaur
Cell no 9876050623
Er.rakesh484884

Jan 20, 2018

Zero Support from Easyday Staff

I am daily customer of Easyday hoshiarpur but today when I buy some item and need to use the Easyday saving card then your team
Asked for OTP then I wait for OTP for more than 10minutes but I don't receive any OTP then I told them that I am your regular customer you all know me from last 1 year and I have all card details but I don't have card with me that time but I have the card picture.They don't accept my details and I think this is my last shopping from Easyday and I will send this msg to all social sites that they are fraud and also the behaviour is not good the customer. Specially Mr. Ajay easy day staff.

Now I will always ask my friend colleague and relative that never to waste your time and money in Easyday shops and choose some other option like more or local store to buy items.

Rakesh
Mxz

Dec 26, 2017

Behaviour of employees

I would like to inform you and expect a quick action against the employees of EASY DAY STORE, SECTOR 2, VIKASNAGAR.. NAME RAJVEER, have experienced a very rude and unprofessional behaviour from him always. Other employees are also not congenial.
Priyagem

Dec 7, 2017

Rude behavior of staff

Easy day is expected to be a place where we find out all the stuff in an ease. But this ease is of no use where a person is being treated like anything. Staff does not know how to talk with customers. They do not have ethical values,specifically the coordinator who is supposed himself a very super smart person. Inspite of solving the problem they all always have billing issues and they also scold people.

Kindly look in your the problem as soon as possible and you can contact me at my below mentioned mail
([email protected])

Warm regards
Priya Arora
RajanRajanranveer

Nov 12, 2017

Resigning

Sir ji mene easyday me year 10 month kaam kiya or itne saalo me meri koi complain bi nhi hai lakin fir bi mere transfer mere ghar se 40 km dur kr diya gya daily ka aana jana 80 km hota jabki me ek team member hu etni salary bi nhi hai jo ki me 80 km aana jana kro
Kisi ko nokri se niklne ke liye aap dur trsnsfer kr dete ho kya
Ranveer
rakesh871

Oct 23, 2017

Discound card

Easy day bilul fraud company hain iske customer care shi se baat bhi nhi karte hain aur discount ke name par 999 ka discount card banwate hain aur phir jab aap jao tu discount tu kuch dete nhi hian sare product par MRP rate se dete hain billing wale se baat karo shi se kuch bhi clear nhi bananta hain
main bahut jyada dispointed aur upset hu please aap ye card aap apna le loo aur please mujhe 999 ka card ka paise de dooo mujhe aapke yaha se koi product nhi lena hain
Ravinder-67

Oct 21, 2017

Fraud in bills

I was visited on a day before diwali..i purchased lot of gift items with offers mentioned on it.. but on bill there is no. Discount..even one item cost more then MRP...a complete fraud agency..
AR Shaikh

Oct 14, 2017

Fraud in discounts

I m a regular customer of Easy day mall, today have visited the mall seeing some discount outside mall, after purchasing and paying bill noticed no discount was given, when have complained to manager he says there is no discount, felt got cheated by such a reputed brand name.
VIshal Dubey Jaipur

Sep 30, 2017

Lala ji ki dukan Easy day most pethetic customer services

poor customer care , at easyday sbbj chauraha Vaishali Nagar Jaipur Rajasthan , billing clerk chooses whom to bill first while u might be religiously standing in Que , perhaps the counter clerk believes he is doing some charity and easyday is the only place to shop.

Self commitment never visiting easy day again even share my feedback to others as well

VIshal
Har Vishvas

Sep 27, 2017

saving club card fraud

The store manager of Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad is doing fraud with me as well as many other customers, he is selling the savings club card (that offers 10% discount on selected things) by not disclosing all the details and terms & conditions of the card. He very wisely stated false benefits of the card. He also gave us coupons that save us Rs.50 on some items by telling that they can be redeemed directly on selected items.But later we found that it was applicable only on purchase of Rs.500. Next day we requested him to take back the card but he refused and his staff talked very rudely to us. I request you to take a serious action regarding this.
Ritesh3333333333

Sep 20, 2017

Uneducated staff

Dear concern,

I am loyality card member and staff in sector 31 gurgaon easy day is very uneducated and hopeless. They dont even know how to speak with the customers and ladies. I am very much disappointed from the behaviour and i will not visit again and if business like this means misbehaviour with customer, it will be closed in next 2 years

Ritesh Aggarwal

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand